My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try but no promises I'll be able to finish it," I said with a deep breath.

Cassie took all her clothes off in our bedroom and sat in the middle of the bed. I spread a beach towel under her and begged her to stay still. She found my touch ticklish at first and I couldn't begin until she settled down. Once she did, I started with scissors, carefully trimming her pubic hair down to a uniform length of around half an inch. Even after trimming, her pubic hair extended beyond the boundaries of her bikini line on all sides. I knew she expected me to finish the job and asked to stay right where she was.

A few moments later I was back with her ladies razor, shave gel, and warm wet wash cloth. From an early age my facial hair grew in dark and thick. By the time I was a high school senior I could grow a thicker beard than some of the male teachers. What had been an annoyance for years finally paid off. Relying on my years of shaving experience, I carefully shaped her pubic hair into a neat triangle with perfectly straight lines. I wiped her clean, put away the shaving supplies, and fetched a hand mirror to let her see.

"I knew you could do it," she smiled.

"It was actually kind of fun," I said and silently I admitted to myself that she looked fantastic with a groomed bush.

"You didn't cut me at all," she said as I tilted the mirror to let her see it from all angles.

"No I didn't," I assured her.

"You can still kiss it better if you want," she said with hungry eyes.

With her first pregnancy I would have been too scared to pleasure her this close to the delivery date but I had learned to trust Cassie's urges. If there was any chance of hurting our unborn child she wouldn't let me near her. I was already down on her, all I had to do was set aside the mirror and lean in with my tongue. Her content sigh was all the encouragement I needed to stay right where I was until she said stop. The baby weight gave her thicker curves that I lavished with licks and wet kisses but her pussy remained the focus. I spread her lips and dipped by tongue inside her. Teasing her clit and running my tongue over her asshole to taste the juices that had trickled from her pussy to gather there, I sensed she was about to cum when her gentle tug on my hair told me what I wanted.

I took a place next to her, laying on my side and kissed her with my hand on her belly which was heavy with our child. It's impossible to put into words how much I loved her but she knew which is all that matters. She stopped kissing me and gave me her best fuck me eyes. I got off the bed and carefully turned her to position her ass at the edge of the bed. Lifting her legs, I let them rest on my shoulders. I was able to fuck her like that as long as I was careful not push her legs too far back where they would put pressure on her abdomen. Again she let me pleasure her until she was close to cumming when she decided a change in position was needed.

Cassie set her feet on the edge of the bed leaving her exposed pussy in more or less the same position. It left my hands free to caress her skin and I took full advantage. I squeezed her plumper pregnant butt cheeks in time with my strokes inside her and eventually let them slide over her hips and down her legs. When she neared orgasm again she welcomed me pushing her over the edge urged me to finish inside her, already practicing for the next baby perhaps. I reached for her swollen breasts as I started to cum and gave them a squeeze. Milk sprayed high in the air and landed all over Cassie.

"Oh God I'm cumming," she said already laughing over the spilled milk.

"Sorry sweetie," I said trying not to laugh but I couldn't stop myself and both of us laughed until we were red in the face. She sat up as quickly as she could in her heavily pregnant state. Before I knew what she was doing she used both hands on her left breast to spray me too. "Hey!"

"Sorry," she said giggling.

"No you're not," I said.

"Nope, not even a little," she said kissing me on the cheek. "Come take shower with me before bed and I'll scrub you clean," she said as she hopped of the bed.

A few days later on the Forth of July we were sitting in the shade on our back deck enjoying the warm summer evening. I always booked Independence Day off to celebrate it with my sweet Canadian girl and my parents had arrived the day before to be there for the birth of their second grandson. It was a perfect day that couldn't get much better I thought to myself as I was getting ready to grill steaks for dinner. It was another Thursday and I had no idea that Nathan would soon be on his way, as if he was afraid of missing the weekend.

"Rick," I heard Cassie say with urgency in her voice.

"Yes sweetie?" I said turning around to see a shocked expression on her face.

"The baby?" I said at once.

"He's coming now," she said in a calm voice.

"Dad can you help her to the car while I run upstairs to get the bag we packed for the hospital? Mom do you mind watching Jack?" I asked.

"Of course not. Why do you think we're here?" she said scooping him up from his play mat and rocking him on her knee. "Don't you worry about anything but Cassie and the new baby. Your father and I will look after Jack. I'll call her parents too."

"Thanks mom," I said sparing a moment to hug her before darting upstairs and racing back down to the car. Cassie was already in the passenger seat and dad was stood next to the driver side door.

"I know you need to go but I'm proud of you. Seeing you do everything right is a huge relief," he said.

"I was on a different path," I said. I didn't come right out and say it was his former path I was on though he knew exactly what I meant. "But she saved me."

"I even tried to mess that up on you," he said.

"Only because you hadn't met her yet," I said.

"I love you son. Tell Cassie we love her too," he said hugging me.

"She already knows but I'll tell her," I said getting in the car.

"What did he say?" Cassie asked.

"That he loves us," I said.

"That's so sweet," Cassie grinned. She knew my parents loved both of us but she never grew tired of hearing it.

"Are you ready to have another baby Mrs. Kellogg?" I asked.

"I certainly am Mr. Kellogg," she said leaning over to kiss me as I started the car.

I drove carefully taking us straight to the hospital. Though I was a bundle of nerves inside, Cassie's calmness helped me relax. Our new son was on the way but from her lack of urgency I knew we likely had hours to spare yet. We arrived and Cassie was admitted to a delivery room that was identical to the last one we used. I helped Cassie unpack the bag she had prepared a few weeks ago as we waited for Violet to arrive. We were playing a board game when she arrived to examine Cassie. I was losing badly and conceded the game, on the condition I got an immediate rematch after Violet was finished checking on her.

Though her water had definitely broken, the contractions were still far apart meaning that Nathan might not be born until the following morning or later. Violet said we could even go home a few hours if we wanted, though I'm sure that was just so the two of them could laugh at the way my eyes went wide as saucers. We were a couple of hours in, and I was down 3-0 in board game matches, when Cassie's mom arrived. This time she arrived with takeout bags, no doubt having learned from my mother that we left for the hospital before dinner. I thanked her with a hug and offered her my seat as I went to use the washroom down the hall.

When I returned Cassie's mom was in the middle of telling a story about what it was like chasing around Marc and Jay as toddlers. I listened quietly from the doorway to avoid interrupting. Everyone that knew the Dumont family told me Cassie was just like her mom and it was never more obvious than when Kathleen talked about her children. I was equally happy that Cassie followed her mother's example and that she had guided me off the path my father had laid out for me. When Kathleen finished her story she noticed me and gave up the chair for me to sit in no matter how hard I protested. She finally convinced me to sit by saying I needed to be well rested for the moments during the delivery when Cassie needed me.

It was a few hours before Violet made her second visit. By that time I'd finally won my first game versus my wife but had stopped keeping score. Cassie was having fun which meant every match counted as a win in my books anyway. It was already close to midnight and it would be hours before Nathan was born yet which meant his birthday was going to be the 5th of July, not the 4th. Cassie tried to get some rest throughout the night but with the contractions and everything else she managed just a few minutes here or there. It was nearly three in the morning when Violet determined it was time for her to stay. Nathan took much longer than his older brother to make his way into the world but roughly two hours after Violet stayed for good he was laying on his exhausted mother's chest making her smile despite the ordeal of giving birth.

"Hello Nathan my love," Cassie cooed at him. "I'm so happy you're here at last. You have your daddy's eyes just like your brother Jack," she smiled up at me.

"I love you so much," I said smoothing Cassie's sweaty hair back from her face and kissing her forehead softly.

"I love you too," she said. "Because of you I have everything I've ever wanted."

"Everything?" I questioned.

"Yes everything, even though there's so much more to come," she said. "Are you ready to hold him?"

"Yes but only when it's my turn," I said.

"With you I'm willing to share anything, even holding our newborn babies," she said. Cassie is an absolute supermom and though I felt it was impossible to match her, she considered me the perfect man to father her children and help her raise them.

I put the adrenaline rush that came from watching Cassie give birth to our second son to good use. Holding him in my arms I was completely alert as Cassie rested her eyes. I thought maybe she would sleep at last but she refused until the baby had his first brief feeding at her breast. When Cassie finally dozed off and Nathan fell asleep in my arms, I placed him in the crib and went to the waiting room long enough to tell her parents that the baby was here. They stayed a few more hours to meet their newest grandson when he was awake from his first nap before going back to our house to babysit Jack while my parents came to see Nathan.

It wasn't until the next day that we went home with Nathan sleeping in his car seat and Cassie sitting in the back watching over him. Both sets of grandparents were waiting to see him and Cassie's brothers arrived that afternoon. Marc brought his whole family of course and Jay wasn't alone either. When Emily arrived with him Cassie and I were slightly surprised and totally elated. It meant that they were closer than ever and on track to having children of their own eventually. Cassie made sure everyone got a chance to hold Nathan, including Emily who was more or less a part of the family now. There was one more important person in the house that needed to meet Nathan though.

"Look who we brought home Jack," I said sitting down next to Cassie who was holding Nathan. "It's your baby brother Nathan. Can you say Nathan?"

"Nanan," he said looking at one grandmother and then the other in confusion.

"No my love," Cassie giggled at him. "Nathan not nana. Nathan."

"Nanan," Jack said again.

"Is it too late to change his name?" I said making the whole room laugh.

A few days after we brought Nathan home I went back to the jewelry store where I'd bought the charm bracelet for Cassie's first Mother's Day to pick up the new heart shaped charm I had ordered. This one had Nathan's name on it a tiny ruby birthstone to commemorate him being born in July. When I got home with it I was sure Cassie knew where I'd been but she managed to act surprised at least. She knew when I gave her the original gift that there would be a new charm for each of our children but seeing Nathan's and adding it to her bracelet still made her cry.

Within a few weeks Jack had learned how to say Nathan and couldn't stop. Cassie and I were mindful of the fact that Jack needed attention too. We tried to involve him with his baby brother as often as we could to build a strong bond between them. There were times that Jack cried when he wanted us and Nathan had our attention. He'd sometimes try to take away Nathan's toys but Cassie was tireless in patiently teaching him to share and reinforced the behavior by praising Jack whenever he was nice to baby Nathan.

Our boys looked similar in their early baby pictures but were very different in their demeanor. Jack would cry loudly half the night as an infant whereas Nathan was a quiet child. I worried that maybe the baby monitor was broken at first but came to a realization that Nathan rarely cried. Cassie had noticed it too and fear began to grow in both of us that he had an underlying medical issue. Anything from hearing or speech issues to cognitive conditions went through our minds. Thankfully Cassie was a nurse at a hospital full of expertly trained pediatricians and arranged check ups with an early childhood development specialist. I can happily report that Nathan was completely healthy, he just happened to be an abnormally quiet baby.

With two young children to take care of and the difficult delivery of Nathan, Cassie had neither the energy or desire for sex. There were no problems or conflicts between us and Cassie showed her affection for me in every other way. She welcome my hugs and goodnight kisses and sat close leaning into me during our rare chance to watch a show or movie together. I had a nagging feeling that there was something she wanted to bring up but was afraid to say for some reason.

"Are you okay?" I asked one night in our bedroom.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"There's something on your mind," I said. "Whatever it is you can tell me. It's just you and me in here and there's nothing to be afraid of remember?"

"I remember," she said smiling at me.

"Well?" I prompted her.

"I want to wait before we try getting pregnant again," she said.

"That's it?" I said.

"A few years I mean," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"I know you want us to have a girl," she said.

"We both want a girl eventually," I said. "But only when you're ready to do all the hard work of carrying another baby for nine months and giving birth."

"I don't know why I was worried at all," she said with a goodnight kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said.

Days and weeks passed quickly with a newborn and toddler to care for. Jack was not only learning new words every day but he knew how to ask questions now too. Anything that caught his interest he'd ask what it was, usually more than once, until he remembered the name for it. I came home one day to see that Cassie had taught Jack to say 'I love baby Nathan' and kiss him on the cheek. Cassie desperately wanted our children to grow up close with each other and constantly taught Jack to share with baby Nathan. I'm sure in her mind she envisioned them being best friends like her own brothers Marc and Jay.

In early September we made our annual trip to LA. Susan's daughter wasn't due for weeks yet but she was ready to share the name they'd chosen; Jasmine Marie Morris. We all thought it was a beautiful name and couldn't wait until she was here to expand our rapidly growing family. Jack used all the lessons Cassie had taught him when playing with his cousin Rebecca during the game. She was a sweet little girl filled with excitement for her baby sister to arrive.

The day after the game Tim and Lei invited us to their home that they had just recently purchased for dinner. While Tim hadn't proposed yet, they both seemed perfectly happy as a couple and were looking forward to becoming parents. Lei was due to give birth in November and took a turn holding Nathan smiling as Tim snapped a few pictures of her. We had a great time with our close friends and when our goodbye threatened to become tearful, Lei revealed that they were leaning towards the name Laura for their daughter to make Cassie smile.

A few weeks after we returned to Vancouver my mother called to let us know Susan had given birth without any complications. Cassie was elated with the news but saddened that we'd have to wait so long to see our baby niece. She never stayed sad for long with two young children to fill her life with joy though. The boys were growing quickly and Jack alone was a rambunctious handful, even without an infant to care for too. Somehow she did it though and never once complained no matter how many diapers she changed in a day or how many times she had to clean up after the boys. On evenings and weekends I tried to shoulder as much of the childcare and housework as I could. Occasionally, I even convinced Cassie to get out of the house for a few hours. Her parents would come down from Whistler several times a month to see Jack and Nathan which gave Cassie a respite too.

Cassie's birthday and Halloween became more of a joint celebration each year. She was happy to have a few friends over for dinner that her mom and I prepared. It was the next day that she was looking forward to the most. We had bought a blue cookie monster costume for Jack and Nathan was in a red Elmo suit. Cassie dressed up as Snow White with a dark wig to hide her honey blonde hair and obviously I was dressed as her prince charming. We greeted our growing crowds of trick-or-treaters with the boys for as long as they stayed awake and let the kids that came to our door take a few treats of their choice from the big bowl we refilled as many times as needed.

News that Lei had given birth to her baby girl was the next major event of the year. It was Tim who called and after accepting my congratulations he told me the feeling of holding his daughter for the first time was better than anything he could have imagined. They had finally settled on Laura for her first name and Meili for a middle name in honor of her mother's Chinese heritage. Cassie spoke to Tim for a few minutes too, already asking him to send pictures and telling him to pass along our congratulations and love to Lei.

Our boys were starting to look different and they acted very differently now. Jack favored Cassie's side of the family, looking a lot like her brothers at the same age. While Nathan looked so much like me that it was eerie. When we emailed a photo of Nathan in his little Dodgers hat and shirt to my parents, my mother scanned and sent back one of my baby photos in the same sort of outfit and it was nearly impossible to see a difference. Nathan remained a quiet child, especially compared to Jack, and was far more timid with anyone besides Cassie, myself, or his older brother. Even around the Dumont family he was shy and withdrawn until he slowly got to know them.

That Christmas Jack had equal amounts of fun opening his toys and helping Nathan with his. Cassie and I pretended to have trouble with our own gifts and enlisted his help too but he lost interest when he saw ours weren't toys for him to play with. I found myself remembering the previous year when Cassie revealed she was pregnant again and smiled at her. While it was true that we both wanted more children eventually I looked from her radiantly beautiful face, to Jack's excitement over his toys, and Nathan's innocent wonder and knew I'd be perfectly happy if this was it for us.

By the time both boys were walking and talking our home life had become a wonderful chaotic mess. Cassie was draining herself trying to keep the house spotless with a pair of toddlers making endless work. I finally convinced her to forget about the little things and enjoy time with the boys when she got home from work. We turned one of the vacant downstairs rooms into a playroom for the boys but we'd still find toys in every room in the house. Our usual after work routine was to feed the boys and then make dinner for ourselves that we took turns eating while the other watched the boys. It was exhausting but the laughter and love from our boys was the greatest reward there is.