My Sweet CD Friend Wendy

Story Info
Two older lovers.
823 words
4.25
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

To set the scene, Wendy is 73 and I am 81. Age is not interfering with our affection for each other, nor preventing us from enjoying each other's bodies and erotic minds.

Wendy, my sweet crossdressing lover, was due shortly, so I have been putting out some toys and garments for us to enjoy.

Funnily enough she actually brought her own. She was fossicking in her home and discovered a sweet little outfit.

A very nice time was had by all. Major kissing session in the hallway where we gradually divested each other of our clothing. A lot of stroking and gentle pinching and then she slid to her knees, opened the leg of my very wide sleep shorts (yes, I wore them on purpose) and she set the wheels in motion. She has a beautiful warm, soft mouth, we have been together so many times that she knows what I enjoy. She is a submissive so I was clutching her hair quite hard which only spurred her on more.

A couple of minutes of her soft warm mouth really got me fired up so it was into the bathroom, run the water to get the temperature right and then it was turned off and a mutual game of Water sports followed. Not everybody's thing, I am sure but there is something so incredibly erotic feeling a hot stream over my cock or my ass and of course I reciprocated.

Water on then for a full shower and lots of fun with soapy fingers discovering warm secret places. She had me bending and a finger was gently inserted and it began to excite me and then it was removed and I could feel the head of her really beautiful long and slender cock gradually entering. I bent further over and pressed back against her and she gently fucked me as the water streamed over us both.

Out of the shower and getting dried, she dressed in her pretty cami and panties and went off to the bedroom.

I found her lying on the bed waiting for me. I had put out a few items in case I might need them, so I put a collar and chain and a blindfold on her, turning her into my sissy subby slave, which she loves.

I dragged her off the bed by the chain and on to her knees and sat in my chair and let her discover my cock. She enjoys being slapped around, I am VERY careful not to hit her too hard but some smart slaps across the face really got her into overdrive. After several minutes I lifted her off and back onto the bed. Removed her panties and very softly licked the skin in her groin gradually encompassing her balls and finally her cock. VERY soft slippery gentle licks and then I began to suck her properly. I licked a couple of fingers and gently teased her ass as I was doing this.

I have to be very careful, she has a hair trigger.

She told me to stop after a short while and I then sat at the end of the bed with her legs on either side and stroked the soles of her feet. She is incredibly sensitive there too. I had a strong feather available and employed that as well. All too soon she was begging me to stop.

I told her to roll over and crouch, thus presenting her rather sweet little ass to me and I began by licking all over, gradually getting slowly to the target. Finally I was there and if the moans of appreciation where any indication I had struck gold. I was very gently teasing my fingers over her cock and balls and it didn't take long for her to cry "Uncle"

There were many, many kisses, my nipples were sucked beautifully as the morning proceeded. Somewhere along the way she rimmed me also. She has a strong tongue and she can penetrate me quite nicely.

She asked if she could please make me cum and, believe me, I wanted to.

She knelt on the floor at the end of the bed and excited me in so many ways. I forgot to say she had removed her top and bottom dentures right at the start. The feeling of gums sliding over your cock is delicious.

Well dammit I got almost to the peak and it never happened.

I knew it was not going to happen today so I asked her to come on top in a 69. She was NOT to tell me if she were cumming and away we went again. I had a lubed up index finger in her tight ass and surprise, surprise, suddenly I had this mouthful of sweet confection.

Even though I have not cum, I am still feeling quite content.

A tidy up, a coffee and chat to follow and that was my visit from Wendy.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers