My Television Pt. 02 - The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me saying, "You are so right, the pleasure is increasing every second. Fuck, it feels so good!"

Kyle bent down and kissed me deeply as he ground down on my cock, I could feel his hard cock between us, leaking precum. I held Kyle tight against me as I pushed my cock in as he gasped and moaned. I interspersed it with rotating my hips hitting pleasure points in his ass he never knew about. Kyle rested his head on my chest as I said, "You got the hardest part out of the way, the initial entry so now we can really get going. I will have you climbing the walls before you know it"

I rolled us over, Kyle under me, taking his hands in mine and raising them over his head, then raising his legs and placing them over my shoulders. I bent over to him and kissed him as I pulled my cock from his ass until just my cockhead was in his ass. I pushed back in slowly as he groaned, I did this over and over as he said, "Your long fat cock feels so good in my ass, keep going, please. My ass is all yours!"

I continued pulling out slowly and pushing in fast, going deeper and deeper each time until my cock was buried in his ass to the root. I rotated my hips in a circular motion as Kyle got louder and louder, begging me to fuck his ass.

I started fucking his ass harder and harder as begged me more and more. I told Kyle I was fixing to cum and reached down to his cock so we could both cum at the same time. I stroked his cock at the same pace as I fucked his ass. When I started cumming I told him, ordering him to cum too. I filled his ass to overflowing as I felt my cum oozing out around my cock, Kyle's cum mixed with his precum on his belly.

I lowered his legs and told Kyle to lock them behind me as I rolled us to our sides and kissed him as we snuggled together. We nodded off and when I woke up were spooning, Kyle's back to my front with my arm over him, he snuggled up tight against me. I started kissing the back of his neck, sucking and licking.

Kyle pulled my arm tighter around him as he said, "That was awesome, I hate that I never experienced that before now. You are fantastic, I couldn't have lost my anal virginity to a better lover. I sill got to experience deepthroating my big black of yours though."

As he thanked me I continued sucking and kissing the back of his neck as he talked. He changed positions to facing me and said, "I'm not getting out of this bed until I deepthroat your awesome cock."

"That is going to take some work on your part. Get to work on it, hand me your phone, I want to video it," I said.

As he changed positions he handed me his phone. Kyle crawled into position between my legs and started sucking on my balls, looking at me, watching my reaction. I started the video as he tooth both balls in his mouth rolling and sucking. He let them pop from his mouth and licked up to the head of my cock. He took it in his mouth, covering it with saliva, getting it good and slick as he pushed further and further down until he had taken about seven and a half inches in his mouth. I rubbed his cheek saying, "Kyle, you can do it. Change the position of your head, you can do it. just relax and take the rest."

He looked up at me and the camera, pulling his mouth off smiling and saying, "I am so glad you are so confident in me."

Kyle went back down again making sure to get my cock sloppy wet. as he started down I told him to concentrate and keep going, he could take it. He went down as far as he could and just sucked the head, I told him, "Listen to my voice, close your eyes, concentrate on my voice, and do as I say. Do as I say and listen to me."

I continued, "Take a deep breath and go as far down as you can. Keep my cock in your mouth and move down in the bed straightening out your throat some. Try to go further down. Good cocksucker, just a bit more to go. You are doing well for a beginner cocksucker. Move down a little more and try again. Excellent job cocksucker, stay still right there with my cock buried in your throat and relax. My cock fells so good buried in your throat."

As Kyle stayed down with my cock in his throat I complimented him on how well he was doing and had done so far. I told Kyle, "Start moving up and down, working my cock. Work it over like you like yours has done."

Kyle was getting into it now, deepthroating every time he went down, his mouth opened wide around the base of my cock, playing with my balls and taint with his fingers. He was swallowing my big thick ock and working his throat muscles on it every time he went down to the root. I got a handful of hair in one hand and started pumping his head up and down, telling him my cum was building and my load was all for him.

Kyle just moaned on my cock as I moved his head faster and faster up and down on my cock. I took my hand away and yelled at Kyle, "Kyle, I am shooting this load for you. Stay down and take it all down your throat. Swallow it all cocksucker, don't miss a drop."

I was still videoing Kyle as he looked at me and swallowed continuously taking all my cum. Kyle pulled off after my cock started to soften and he cleaned my cock spotless clean. I said, "Straddle my hips and let me jack you off on my abs Kyle, then clean your cum up. Kyle licked his way up and sat up over my hips as I took his cock in my hand and jacked him till he unloaded his cum.

Kyle licked my fingers and then moved down so he could clean up all his cum. He finished by licking up my body, hitting each nipple, licking up to my Adam's Apple and laying down on my body and kissing over to my neck and laying down there. As we relaxed Kyle said, "This had been an awesome experience. It's been something I have never experience in my life but I hope it is not the last time. There are other things I'd like to try too."

Kyle rolled off the bed telling me he needed a shower, taking my hand and leading me there. He told me he needed something to drink and he needed to brush his teeth. I got the shower set while Kyle was getting ready. He came back with a beer for both and he brushed his teeth as I was getting it ready. I took a swig of my beer and stepped into the shower with Kyle right behind me. He stepped up to me and said I had opened his eyes to some new things.

Kyle and I bathed each other, getting in all the nooks and crannies. We finished our beers and got dressed. Kyle asked if I wanted a late lunch. I told him I'd drive and he said lunch would be his treat then.

12