My Tiger Lord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours passed like this, just looking out the ports, the occasional bit of debris or dust passing by. And drinking. I definitely kept drinking. Gin has just the right kind of burn for drinking alone. It hurts, but that's the point. You're not supposed to enjoy it, you're supposed to feel it. It makes the metaphorical pain inside manifest into a physical pain inside. I wasn't totally spaced, but I wouldn't have been much use if a situation came up.

A situation came up. I was pulled from my musings by the quiet sound of feet walking in. I could hear it, so I knew it was Onas, and not my kit. Sure enough he shuffled into the cabin and plopped into the seat next to mine, looking out the windows at the deep nothingness with me.

"Never fails to amaze just how damn black it is out there," he said.

I didn't speak, just nodded. He reached a hand out towards me and I handed him the glass I was holding. He took a solid pull and swallowed.

"I've missed you, old man."

I smiled. "I've missed you too, kid. I'm glad to see you're all right. And the ship's in good shape."

"Oh yeah. She's never run better. Plus I've got a few extra surprises hidden in that hull than the last time you saw us." I could feel his eyes on me, waiting for...something. Something from me, though I wasn't sure I knew what. Or I knew but was trying to ignore it. He turned back to the windows. "She seems damn good for you."

"She is. I meant it when I said I couldn't have asked for better company." I glanced over at him and saw him look down at the glass in his hands, his body visibly slumping. Ah shit. "Not saying I don't want you here, Onas. Or that we didn't have some fine times. You've got a spot in my past, man, don't question that. There's history there, and I don't turn my back on history."

He nodded and finished the gin in the glass before turning back to look at me. "I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm not gonna lie, man, I got excited when you pinged me for a job at the station." He reached out and rested his hand on my arm. "And I don't just mean for the cash."

"Onas, you know I don't-"

He interrupted me, "- fly in that space lane? Fuckin' shit, ol' man, I know. As many times as I heard you say that, yet there we'd be. You, pretty happily flyin' in my space lanes."

I grimaced. He was right, of course. I kept telling myself that it wasn't a thing, that it was just that asteroid mining is a lonely profession, any port in a solar storm and all that. But I knew it was more, with him, and so did he. I cared about him, cared for him. Though he'd been a kid when I rescued him and took him on board, I didn't raise him like a son, I treated him like my partner, my equal. And that first time we met up after he'd gone off on his own, running his own contracts...Well, that had been a crazy couple of days. And it was crazy every time we ran into each other. Every time I gave him the same damn excuse and every time I succumbed to the same damn desire. Every time. I guess this time wasn't going to be any different.

I sighed with surrender and reached over to grab his shoulder, pulling him out of his chair and towards me. I stood up and yanked him against me, pressing my lips to his, somehow surprised at how soft they were. He practically melted into me, our tongues intertwining as we kissed. After a moment I pulled back and looked into his green eyes. "Guess I ought to stop throwing out that line of shit one of these days."

He responded by reaching down and grabbing a hold of my bulge, my member nearly completely erect at this point. "Yeah, you fuckin' think? Quit fuckin' thinking, you ain't good at it."

I smiled and again told him "You really do have a dirty mouth for such a pretty boy."

"Want me to show you how dirty it is?"

"Oh, I think I remember. But yeah, why don't you show me?"

He knelt down in front of me and wasted no time in undoing the button and zipper on my pants, pulling them down in a quick yank to my knees, my cock springing free as he did.

"Oh, there's the big cruiser I remember," he said before swallowing it, taking half of me into his warm, wet mouth in one go. My heart rate went up and my breathing was heavy as I watched him work my shaft, one hand gently stroking my balls, while the other had managed to free his own cock, stroking himself as he sucked me.

His eyes were closed as he continued to pleasure me, and I was a bit distracted, so I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I turned and grimaced, for there was my kit, naked and looking just a bit sleepy. That bitch is too stealthy, I thought. I relaxed as I realized she was smiling. She stood up on her toes to whisper in my ear.

"I did not realize...I don't know the word. That you are..." she waved a paw at the young man enthusiastically sucking me off. "That you like your own kind."

I just nodded.

"This pleases you, my tiger lord?"

I smiled and nodded again.

"And how can I please you more?"

I motioned for her to turn so I could whisper in her ear as well. "Do to him as he is doing to me. Careful with the teeth."

She nodded and bared said teeth, and got behind me before getting down on all fours. Onas still had his eyes closed, somehow totally oblivious to our observer and the conversation that had just happened above him. He did like to slurp quite a bit and had been moaning loudly, clearly working himself close to cumming. She crawled carefully and silently forward towards him. The moment he took his hand off of himself to reach up and squeeze my ass she pounced, almost literally, and took him to the base in one gulp.

That was almost the last idea I ever had. Onas was so startled he jumped and started to bite down in a fear reaction as he pulled his face off of me, a yell stuck in his mouth finally coming out loud and clear as my head popped out of his lips. "THE FUCKIN' WHAT HOLY oh my fuckin' thrusters you can't touch a man down there without some warning, stars alive. Shittin' rockets man the fuck is even happening here."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. My faithful girl didn't even pause through his outburst, dutifully throating him, remembering not to neglect the balls. "Don't tell me you don't know when a girl is sucking your dick."

"Fuck off, 'course I do just...shit, she's good. I just didn't expect...Ohh fuck. Oh fuck she's good. Don't change the subject! I just...shit!" He didn't get to finish the thought, because she had slid a hand under him and pushed her finger into his anus. She doesn't do that with me, so I'm not really sure where she got the idea but I appreciated her creativity and drive. I watched his eyes roll back into his head as he came, still on his knees, emptying his balls into her warm and willing mouth. Just as she had with me the previous morning, she happily swallowed it all, not letting a single drop spill.

While she continued to gingerly lick him, I knelt down and pulled his shirt up and off of him, revealing his slender but toned torso. I leaned forward and kissed him again, reaching down to take him in my hand. He wasn't as thick as me, but was probably as long. I squeezed his softening member, constricting my fingers in series up the length of his shaft, trying to coax him back to life. After a few moments he broke the kiss.

"I don't... What the hell is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious? My kit just swallowed you whole, and we're not done with you yet." I replied, grinning.

"Not done? Man you know I don't fly- now wait a second, shut your mouth." I had started laughing as he tried to claim he wasn't into bodies of the female sort. I happened to know he'd hired a few station girls from time to time. Add to that the irony that I had just tried to make the inverse claim minutes ago.

"All right all right, I'll shut up. But you do the same and just follow my lead all right?" I kissed him again and began stroking him as his shaft stiffened in my palm. Letting go, I stood up and helped him up, both of us with our pants at our knees. "C'mon. The bed is far more comfortable than the cockpit floor."

---

He just nodded and walked through the hatch, holding his pants up as best he could, the top of his smooth ass visible, the cleft between his firm cheeks leading down to hidden pleasures. I put my arm around my kit's hips and followed him. She reached over and took a hold of my throbbing shaft, as I had been left unfinished due to her timely interruption. I knew I'd have my moment soon enough.

We made it to my cabin and he turned around, looking at us, waiting for what was to come next.

"On the bed," I said, gruffly.

He obliged and lay down on his back. I grabbed a hold of his pants and pulled them all the way off, tossing them into a corner before doing the same with my own. My kit was standing quietly, the hint of a purr rumbling in her throat. I got up on the bed next to him on my knees and motioned for her to join me, then turn around.

"Straddle him, facing away" I instructed her, and she obediently did as I asked, knees apart outside his legs, body bent over and tails high, her arousal obvious by both sight and scent. God, that scent.

"Spread yourself and hold there until I tell you."

She again followed my order and grabbed both furred cheeks, pulling them apart and bending further to reveal her two little pink holes, one very clearly wet with anticipation. I knelt down and took his head into my mouth, the skin soft and warm and the taste just a hint salty as I sucked the remnants of his last cum out. I'd only done this with him a few times, but he never seemed to complain, and his appreciative groans confirmed his enjoyment now.

As I worked more and more of his long shaft with my tongue, I slipped a pair of fingers into my kit's waiting cunt, the digits sliding right in with her self lubrication. It never ceased to amaze me how tight she felt despite regular rough use. After a few dozen pumps with my fingers I pulled them out and pushed them against her asshole, sinking into her more slowly than before. I heard her breathing increase as I spread her ass, her anal walls gripping my fingers as they penetrated her. I knew she could take it harder, but that wasn't my goal this time.

Satisfied they were both lubed enough with our respective juices I pulled off of his cock with a "pop," and wiped my face.

I whispered into my kit's attentive ear "Take him."

She let out a sensuous moan, the kind that lets a man know she's fucking ready and in need. She kept herself spread wide and pushed her hips backwards. I grabbed his cock again and aimed, directing the tip towards her waiting tailhole. They made contact and both shivered, then she kept going and I watched, entranced, as my long-time friend and occasional lover entered my willing sex slave and partner's puckered ass. She finally sat down completely, her soaked pussy leaving her moisture on his balls when she lifted herself back up.

I left her to it and shuffled back up to Onas' face. I looked into his eyes again, losing myself for a moment. "See? Girls aren't so bad, are they?"

"Fuck off old man, can't you see I'm gettin' laid here?" he said with the biggest grin.

"Yeah, well like I said we're not done with you yet. Open wide."

He did, opening his mouth as wide as he could. I nodded approvingly and straddled his face, facing the bulkhead and away from the grunting, groaning kitten losing herself as her ass practically swallowed his cock. I dropped my hips slowly, driving my veined shaft into his mouth until my balls were resting on his chin. I withdrew almost completely and looked down at him, but his eyes were closed, accepting whatever I gave to him. So, I gave him my cock, driving it in again, slow and steady. I humped his face like a slow piston, always pulling almost all the way out, always pushing it all the way back in. I shuddered as I felt my climax approach, and tempted though I was to shoot it down his throat I had something else in mind. I was going to draw this out a little.

I pulled all the way out and my cock made a "thud" as it sprung up and slapped myself in the stomach.

"Aww," he whined. "You were gonna blow it, weren't you, I could feel it. Why'd you stop?"

I stood up, feet still on either side of his head, and turned around. That was almost a mistake as I took in the sight of my kit fucking him with her ass, lifting up and slamming down, her soft buttocks still smacking against his thighs as her little hole turned a brighter pink with the abuse. I nearly came right there.

Regaining my senses I looked down and told him, "Keep that mouth open."

I squatted down slowly, my taut ass spreading as I did. I heard him moan with delight before I made contact, muffling any sounds as he buried his face in my ass. His tongue was soft and warm, and surprisingly long as he teased the ring of my ass before pushing in, probing deep.

I nearly shot my wad harder than an orbital railgun when his tongue got inside me, stretching my asshole open in a delightfully painful way.

"Ohh, fucking hell" I grunted out.

Onas grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled me onto his face even farther. It had been a long, long time since something had made entry into my aft airlock, but I was loving it. The room was filled with the sounds, sights, and smells of sex as my kit continued to ride his cock for all she was worth, and I began to buck my hips to do the same to his tongue.

Though not my first threesome, watching sex while having sex is extremely arousing to me and I nearly beseeched my implants to do something about the sensory overload or I'd tap out right then. Kit was purring with delight as she was picking herself up and dropping her ass back down on his cock. She even had a paw between her legs, fingering herself. I knew she didn't do that often, generally content to cum as it happened rather than to seek it directly. I knew she must be fucking horny, practically as horny as the day we met when she was hardly more than a litterling fresh from her abandoned coming of age ceremony. Christ, is this the first cock she's had that isn't mine? I thought to myself. I realized it had to be and that thought gave me great pleasure.

My horny little kitten enjoyed anal but I knew if she were going to cum, she needed a cock in her twat. In a maneuver that would have any corporate merc flyboy's jaw making an unscheduled landing on the deck, I tucked my feet under my knees and pushed my legs upwards so I was in a bit of a lumbering gorilla pose, hands still on the bed. I grabbed my cock to aim for Onas' mouth and dropped back down, nearly stuffing him to the brim with my throbbing pipe. Then, I laid flat on his toned, sweating body in a 69 orientation and grabbed a hold of my little sex beast's thighs. "Up!" I shouted. She lifted up. I took hold of Onas' cock, precum seeping out the tip evidence of how close he was. Fuck, we all were. "Down!" I shouted, and her faith in me was complete. She dropped so hard that had my aim been off a hair the poor boy would likely never fuck again. His pleasure and relief was obvious as he clenched and unclenched his jaw around my own cock. The whole sequence can't have taken more than a couple seconds, though time has very little meaning when there's a mouth on your cock and an ass in your face.

"Take his cum," I growled, as though I were telling her to berserk her way through an enemy tribe's den and steal some sacred totem. She started to ride and fuck him for all she was worth, right in front of my face. I pushed my head forward and stuck my tongue out and she responded by lifting her tails high, my tongue lapping at her soft and slightly gaping tailhole as she bucked on my friend. I could even taste a bit of the precum he had left inside her ass and it drove me up the fucking bulkheads.

None of us lasted particularly long past that point. I'm not sure it's possible to describe the cacophony of yells, growls, grunts, and moans that escaped us all as intense orgasms took each one of us. Some of the more reclusive species have music that doesn't sound too far off from it, which is why no one bothers to try to get them to be less reclusive. I was purring, my kit was swearing, Onas grunted. Or maybe I was swearing, and Onas was meowing, and she was grunting? It's impossible to know, and frankly it doesn't matter. I watched as his long cock pulsed, dumping his seed into my obedient Kithkran's cunt. My own shaft loosed several volleys of warm cum down his waiting throat and into his belly. My kitten came, her tails straightening and shuddering as her ecstasy sent convulsions through her lithe, furry body.

Carefully I rolled off of the kid (he's 25 but he'll always be a young, mouthy kid to me) shuddering as my oversensitive cock popped out of his mouth. My kit was hunched over, her ochre-furred back rising and falling rapidly as she panted. She was still on him, his dick buried deep in her little pink puss. Onas had put a hand over his eyes and his mouth was open, his own chest heaving as he tried to come down off the mountain of pleasure he'd just been dragged to the top of.

After a minute I got up, the cold deck plating sending a shiver up my body through my bare feet. "One of these days I'm going to install some damn bulkhead heating," I grumbled to myself. I walked to the end of the bed; the two of them were still coupled like two ships, and no one could get up the energy to release the docking clamps. Taking my kit's soft face in my hands I tilted it up so she would look at me. I shivered again; it never failed to feel like her blue bio eye, pale as an icy comet, could see more than the glowing implant when she stared at me like this.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. Before I got to her lips, she whispered "Did that please you more, M'kritka?" she huffed out.

In reply I simply kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth to feel the needle-sharp points of her teeth, her own tongue soft but dry, somewhat raspy.

Breaking the kiss, she slowly and finally got off of Onas, his now-soft cock flopping onto him with a wet "thud," coated in their commingled cum.

"Clean him," I said, sternly but with love.

She said nothing and quickly moved to obey, gingerly lapping at his balls, his thighs, and his shaft which still pulsed with his heartbeat. I walked back to the head of the bed.

"Welcome aboard," I said with a grin as I looked into his bright green eyes, my own cock glistening with the remnants of his saliva.

"What the fucking shit, man how the fuck did you EVER manage to snag such a sex-crazed fuckin' supernovae of a-"

I didn't let him finish, leaning down to kiss him as passionately as I had just kissed her. A shame, really. He did always have the best swears. Yeah, this was going to be a real interesting contract.

12