My Time at Club Oase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a seat and we were on our third drink when I saw John come in and tensed up and said, "That's him, that's John."

Inge said simply, "Scheisse."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It is only business, please don't be angry with me Nicole, but I was with him last Wednesday."

.......

We both watched in silence while my husband laughed and interacted with several of the girls at the bar. Finally I broke the silence and said to Inge, "It's OK, how would you know and I am not angry at you, I'm angry at him."

"He's like most men, guided more by his little head than his big head", said Inge.

I laughed at that and then she laughed as well and we knew our new friendship would survive.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know", I said turning to Inge and looking at her for the first time since her confession of having sex with my husband and then I asked, "What would you do?"

"I don't know," she answered, "but best not to confront him here because as I said the management would not want a loud domestic disturbance."

"I can understand that but if I confront him with what I know at home and he tells me he only comes here for the spa facilities and to relax I will want to kill him because I know that is not true since you were with him last Wednesday."

"Well if you tell him I brought you back here and I recognized him when he came in and told you that I could lose my job for being indiscreet", explained Inge dryly.

I looked up at that point and laughed sardonically before saying to Inge, "Well I don't have to say I knew he was with you last Wednesday, all I have to say is I know he likes pretty redheads".

And we both watched as he left the bar and walked arm in arm with the redhead toward the private rooms.

"So what are you going to do now?" asked Inge.

"Well I'm certainly not going to confront him here and humiliate myself in front of a bunch of strangers, half of whom he has probably made love to." I angrily answered.

Inge looked at me and then said dryly, "Nicole, you need to understand men do not come here to 'make love' to us. They come here to have sex with us without any sort of commitment. That is not making love."

"Perhaps you are right", I answered, "but why when we have a good sex life?"

"No matter how much I love rippchen mit sauerkraut I don't want to eat it always, nor do I think you if you are honest", she answered with a snort.

And then I laughed and she laughed and then she said, "You need to go home before he comes back. I will ask our driver to take you home because if you call a taxi it may arrive too late for you to get home before him and I think you need some time to think over all this and what it means to your marriage before you confront him. Here is my number, call me if you want to talk, I'm off tomorrow and have no classes after the morning." She said as she wrote her number on a piece of paper.

Chapter Seven

That evening I got home about half an hour before John and that gave me time to think about my feelings enough for me to decide not to confront him until Inge and I could discuss the situation so I called her and asked if she wanted to meet for lunch the next day. She told me to meet her at noon at the Alte Schiffsmeldestelle beer garden on the banks of the Main River. "It's near the Leunastrasse Bridge and not far from the Hauptbahnhof and my flat," she explained.

The next day was stormy wet and cold and when I arrived at the beer garden Inge greeted me with a smile and said, "This is a nice place to sit on a sunny day on the banks of the river, but, as you can see this is not a sunny day and you are soaked from the walk from the train station so let's go to my flat to dry off and I will make tea."

Inge's flat was close by with a great view from its light and airy perch overlooking the course of the Main winding its way through the city. "What a lovely apartment and what a great location!" I exclaimed to her.

"Yes, and it is close to my classes as well," she answered, "but, more seriously, tell me what you have decided."

"I'm very confused. I love my husband. I think he loves me too and I am not so jealous, in fact I'm relieved that he is not having an office affair that could threaten our marriage, but I am most angry at the deceit. That he would lie to me all these weeks about a Wednesday strategy meeting."

"Well, what would your reaction have been if he told you the truth?"

"I guess you have a point there, and you did about the rippichen as well," I honestly responded.

"What do you mean by that?" Inge asked.

"Remember Brian the American tourist a few days ago?"

"Oh, yes I do remember him!" Inge exclaimed with a satisfied smile.

"Well, I was a little jealous and envious of you when you took him to a room. I know that is crazy, but I was," I admitted.

"You're human, he was a sexy man with a nice smile and now I know what you mean about the rippichen." Inge said with a laugh.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know but thank you for being a friend and someone, the only one in fact, that I can talk to about this."

"Wait until you are certain how you want to deal with this, and you will know what to do then, but until then I am happy to practice my English with you anytime." Inge responded with a warm smile.

Chapter Eight

That afternoon when I arrived at the Nieder-Eschbach station I walked past the taxi driver that had taken me to Club Oase and thought that I worked there. He leaned out the window of his cab and said, "Do you need a taxi to the club?" with a smile and a twinkle in his eye.

I laughed and told him that I was not working there and then he said, "Too bad, you are a beautiful woman."

"Thank you for the compliments and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you are young and handsome so I think you have no trouble finding women." I answered.

"Yes", he answered with a laugh, "but the trouble always seems to come afterward." He said ruefully.

When I got home I became more angry at John thinking why does he go there? If other men think I am sexy why doesn't he? Has he grown tired of the same old rippchen?

And with those thoughts in my mind I put on my sexiest lingerie, high heels and a dress that he had bought for me long ago but I had never worn because I felt it was too daring and waited for my prey. I had decided I would show him that I was as sexy and wild as any of the 'working girls' at the Oase Sauna Club.

I have never been that aggressive in bed and what started as some sort of a self validation turned into a night of hot sweaty sex that finally had John pleading in exhaustion that he had to work the next day. The last thing he said before dropping off into a deep sleep was that he didn't know when I got the Brazilian but he liked it and its effect on me.

I listened to his gentle snoring that night while smiling to myself about what he would think if he knew where I got the Brazilian.

Chapter Nine

The next Tuesday afternoon I decided to have another spa day. Partly because I wanted to relax and to talk with Inge but also because I was curious and wanted to watch what went on and to further explore the sauna club and its facilities.

As luck would have it I got the same taxi driver that had first asked me if I worked at the club and had walked past after my lunch in Frankfurt with Inge.

"Are you sure you don't work at the Oase Club?", he asked again when I told him where I wanted to go.

"I'm sure" I answered with a laugh.

"Es tut mir sehr leid zu hören, dass," he muttered.

"What?" I asked

"It makes me very sad to hear that," he responded.

At that I quietly smiled to myself.

When we arrived as I paid my fare he said, "If you ever change your mind about working at the club please promise that you will tell me."

And with that I laughed and said, "I promise."

......

After I changed into my robe and sandals I went to the bar and then the pool hoping to find Inge but she was nowhere to be found and when I came back to the bar I asked if she was working today.

"Yes, she is here today" the bartender enigmatically answered.

"When you see her please tell her I challenge her to another swimming contest" I said to him as I donned my swimming cap.

On my fourth lap Inge was at the end of the pool and said to me, "We both know you are the better swimmer so I do not accept your challenge but come join me in the jacuzzi and bring me up to date on what you have decided."

"That sounds good but it is one thing for me to swim nude out here with no one around and another thing for me to be in the jacuzzi inside nude in front of all those men."

"Don't worry schatzie all the women inside are nude and you will stand out less being nude inside than you do being in your robe." She said with a laugh.

I followed Inge's lead and walked back into the club totally nude and when she led me to the room with the jacuzzi I was astounded with the beauty of the place. It looked like a Roman spa with a beautiful jacuzzi in its center.

After we settled into the hot water bubbling around us I noticed several men glancing at us but, thankfully, none of them approached us because they could see we were deep in conversation.

"So what have you decided?"

"Well, actually nothing. I am still very confused about my feelings. This last week we have had the hottest sex of our lives. I have been very turned on and very angry at the same time. I have never been so aggressive in bed and I doubt the club will see John this Wednesday because I have him pleading with me to let him get some rest." I said with a self satisfied smile.

"Well we will see", said Inge noncommittally.

By now I had grown more at ease with my nudity and asked Inge if she would give me a tour of the entire club.

"Yes, I can do that but not the private rooms if they are in use." She answered.

Chapter Ten

The place was phenomenally beautiful and the Egyptian room as well as several others were incredibly over the top in their decor. After the tour we stopped for a bite to eat from the buffet and while we were standing there an attractive young man asked us if we spoke English and what was best to eat.

Inge smiled at him and said, "Other than me?"

And he answered her with a hearty laugh and a smile and then turned to me and said, "And you? Are you the dessert?"

"Honey, I'm the main course! But I will leave you two to work out the evening meal because I have to get home." I cheekily answered and asked the bartender to call me a cab.

When the taxi arrived I was not surprised to see my familiar driver again.

"Is this a coincidence or are you the only taxi on duty out here?" I asked.

"No coincidence" he answered, "I thought it might be you so asked my friend in the front of the taxi rank if he would give me the fare."

"I am Achim, your loyal driver."

"And I am Nicole, your most regular fare."

"Nicole, there is nothing regular about you."

"I will take that as a compliment" I answered with a warm smile.

......

I got home that evening only about an hour before John's arrival and suggested we go to the Darmstaedter Hof for our meal and after a nice meal and a few drinks we walked home arm-in-arm laughing. I was laughing because I had plans for John that evening that would exhaust him (and me). Two sweaty hours later of hot wild crazy monkey sex he laughingly pleaded mercy and fell asleep and a few minutes later so did I wondering what the next day would bring.

Chapter Eleven

The next day I could not think about anything else while John was at work. Would he come home to me or would he go to the club? If he came home to me what would he say? Would he say the strategy meeting had been canceled? Would he say it had been canceled for just that week? Or would he say that they were discontinuing the strategy meetings? That's what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to come home and tell me that there would be no more 'strategy' meetings in the future.

That evening, even though I seldom cooked for myself, I prepared a lasagna bolognese, John's favorite, with enough for two people and I had bought a nice bottle of chianti at the local shop earlier. At a quarter after six I set the table for myself but waited to start my meal until it was half past and I was sure that he was not coming, but after two bites I had no appetite and put the lasagna in the refrigerator to be reheated for another day, finished the bottle of chianti myself and fell into bed. I was asleep when John came home.

The next morning I pretended to be more hungover than I actually was, although I was a bit under the weather and waited until John was gone to get up. Then I thought, maybe he did not go to the club, but not knowing what to say about the 'strategy' meeting not taking place had just had a solitary meal before coming home. I knew I was grasping at straws but I knew I would not give up on that hope unless I knew for sure where he had been last night. That was when I decided to go to the Oase Spa and see what I could find out from Inge.

......

When I arrived at the taxi rank Achim was standing on the street talking to another driver and he saw me as I arrived. He said something to the other driver whose cab was at the front of the rank and then quickly walked to his taxi and opened the door and said, "Taxi?"

I smiled and without a word got into his cab.

My eyes met Achim's in the rear view mirror several times on the ride through the farming fields to the club and he smiled at me and I returned the smile but neither of us said a word until we pulled up in the parking area of the club.

"Well beautiful lady, is today my lucky day", Achim said with a big smile while I was searching for enough euro coins to pay the fare.

I handed him the coins and gave him a long speculative smile before saying, "Not today handsome."

And as I walked into the club he said, "I'm not giving up hope."

After I changed into a robe and sandals I went into the club in search of Inge but she was nowhere to be found so I sat at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic. The bartender smiled and asked me if I was looking for Inge. When I said yes he smiled and told me she was having a busy morning.

As I was finishing my second G&T I heard Inge say from behind me, "It's early in the day to be drinking isn't it?"

"Only if you have somewhere to be or something to do", I answered.

"Well in that case I will join you but let's take them outside into the sun where this working girl can stretch out on one of the chaise lounges and perhaps take a much deserved but very relaxed nap," said Inge.

Outside in the warm sun Inge clinked my glass and said, "Here's to new friends becoming old friends."

I smiled and took a sip of my third G&T feeling a little light headed and thinking I better nurse this one or get something from the buffet. Then I said to Inge, "Was he here last night?"

Inge looked at me for a long time and then said questioningly, "You still have not told him you know?"

"No, I had hoped that...that he would come straight home last night, but he didn't and I need to know. Did you see him last night?"

"Are you asking if I was with him last night? If that is the question, no, I was not. He was here and he did flirt with me and with Mora but he did not go with either of us."

"Who is Mora?" I asked.

"Mora is the cute little redhead he was with last time you were here. The three of us had a few laughs together and for a while I thought he would ask for a threesome but then he saw a new girl and he went with her."

"Would you have gone with him if he had asked?".

"Your husband is an attractive and nice man and Mora and I would have enjoyed sharing him but he didn't ask."

"And you didn't answer my question" I countered.

After a pause Inge said, "Honestly I don't know, but I was relieved when he did not ask."

"Fair enough", I said.

"And now, now what are your plans?"

"I don't know. If I confront him and he denies it or tries to lie his way out of it that will be the end of our marriage and I don't want that, but I'm angry and hurt. I have always been faithful to him and now I find out that he has not been faithful to me."

"Remember Nicole, he is not coming here to fall in love with another, he is coming here to have sex and only sex."

"I think that is true but it does not lessen my feeling of betrayal. I have had plenty of chances to have just casual sex and I have never done that."

"Well perhaps that is your answer, you know what they say?"

"No, what do 'they' say? I answered with an emphasis on they.

"They say 'What is good for the goose is good for the...."

And we both said GANDER with a laugh.

Over the buffet as we were picking out some of the chef's best dishes I said to Inge, "I will give what you said about geese some thought but first I am going to treat myself to the spa for an hour or two before deciding what this goose wants to do."

Chapter Twelve

The next morning I called Inge and told her that I would be at the club next Wednesday afternoon. Inge was quiet for a few minutes and then said, "To confront your husband?"

And I answered, "No you silly goose, to work".

After a few seconds Inge said, "Come at four, I will introduce you to Gerhart, the club manager and he will interview you. I am sure he will want to hire you and if he does there is an orientation in regard to how we do business here but that will take only an hour or so, come to think of it better to come at half three because I am not sure how long Gerhart will take with you."

When I got off the phone I wondered just what the interview with Gerhart would consist of?

.......

I was nervous for the next few days and at one point John asked me what was wrong and I told him that I had been considering going back to school. When he asked what I wanted to study, I said, "I don't know, something fun and interesting though."

After John left for work Wednesday I took a long shower, shaved my legs twice, and spent a long time on myself before putting on one of my most daring dresses for my interview. At three I walked down to the train station and the only cab there was Achim's. When I saw that I began to shake inside knowing that he would ask again.

Achim smiled at me and said, "You are even more beautiful today than ever before and I like the dress almost as much as I like the woman inside of it."

"Achim you are a very cheeky cab driver," I responded.

"And where does my goddess want me to take her today?" He countered.

"I think you know where"

During the ride neither of us spoke but very often our eyes met in the rearview mirror and the silence seemed deafening. Finally we arrived and I could hear my heart thudding in my chest as I paid the fare and then I looked him in the eye, smiled and said, "I've changed my mind."

The smile on his face was beatific as I turned and walked into the club.

Chapter Thirteen

The first forms were pretty comprehensive in regard to my health history and status and after that came forms about past employment, education, languages spoken, etc. After filling out that paperwork I had a medical examination and then was asked to wait in the observation room behind the bar. One wall of the room was the large two way mirror and the other wall was practically taken up by the huge flat screen TV that I had noticed from before but now it was showing porn. The back wall of the room also had a large mirror next to the door into the interior office. I am not sure how long I waited there because I became engrossed in the scenes of wild and uninhibited sex being portrayed on the flat screen TV and then the inner door to the office opened and a well dressed man introduced himself.

"I am Gerhart, and you of course are Nicole. Please come in and let's talk about you wanting to work here."