My Time at Club Oase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big, small and in between, it is all here and the size does not matter as much as the man it is connected to and how he knows how to use what he's got, but, I have to say when a man is endowed like Ernst and knows how to use what he has it can be a very wonderful combination. So do I hear a thank you?"

"Thank you," I said with a giggle, "and with the tip he gave me I am now able to pay you back the 100 euros you gave Gerhart."

"Stay schatzie and see what happens."

"OK, I think I will." I answered with growing self assurance.

A few minutes later a young tourist guy in his early twenties came up to me and said that he had heard me speaking English and could he talk to me? After a few minutes I realized two things about him: one he was very lonely and eager to talk to a fellow English speaker and two he was extremely shy. Finally I said to him, "Would you like to go to a room?"

And he nodded yes to me with a big grin of relief on his face that I had finally brought the conversation around to where he was too shy to take it.

When I rolled the condom onto his rigidly erect and throbbing penis I thought he would faint and then almost immediately after he entered me I could feel him exploding into me. He groaned and told me it had been a very long time since he had been together with a woman. I said nothing but wondered if I was his first. Then he apologized for being such a 'dork' and I felt a sense of sympathy wash over me for him.

"Don't worry it will be better the second time." I said as I pulled the condom off his semi flaccid penis and then surprised myself by taking it in my mouth and beginning to suck him. The young guy thrashed around like a fish out of water and in less than a minute he was hard as a rock again and I rolled a new condom down his rock hard throbbing shaft and laid back on the bed spreading my legs in invitation. The second time he lasted much longer and then I felt myself spasming around his cock as I began to have a very strong orgasm digging my nails into his rock hard buttocks as he relentlessly pounded himself into me.

Afterward he gave me an extra 20 euros that I doubt he could afford but the best tip was the big smile and the grateful thank you's he kept giving me.

When I came back to the bar I felt empowered by what had occurred and in no time at all found myself walking hand in hand with a very buff young black American serviceman to the private rooms. I had never been with a black man and I wondered if what they said was true but he turned out to be only average in size, at least compared to Ernst, But he was a very athletic man, obviously a weight lifter with a great deal of stamina and I soon found myself cumming again.

When I got back to the bar I found myself surrounded by three more American servicemen that wanted to 'talk' with me. They were all very attractive and I was relieved to be talking to them because there was a very unattractive German man that was eyeballing me that most likely would not approach me until they left. Finally I said, "Which one of you wants to take me to a room?"

And I laughed when all three quickly said, "Me!"

"OK, pick a number between one and ten." I said to them with a laugh. Actually I had no number in mind but told the cutest of the three that it was his number. But in the room he was a disappointment and, although it was enjoyable I did not even come close to another orgasm. But when I went back to the bar his two friends were still there and when I asked if they were still waiting for me they said yes but that they did not want to pick a number."

"Well then how do we decide who gets the next turn with me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow..

And then they shocked me by saying, "We want to take you together."

"I've never done anything like that, I'm not sure what you mean." I responded with my heart pounding in my chest at the thought of what they were asking me to do.

"We want to spit roast you and then DP you," the bolder one of the two said.

At that I told them to wait here for a minute and went across the room to where Inge was talking to a middle aged but distinguished looking German man.

"Inge, could I get your advice for a minute? I asked and then quickly explained the situation.

"Do you want to do that?" she asked and I honestly told her that I had never considered such a thing before.

"Yes, but now that you have the opportunity is it something you want to do?"

I thought for a few minutes and then said, "The idea turns me on but I'm a little frightened by the idea, I have had anal intercourse before and I do enjoy it and cum from it but the idea of anal and vaginal intercourse at the same time..."

"If you decide to do it they must pay you a minimum of 300 euros, that's the going rate here, but tell them that they have to consider your pleasure at all times."

"I'm still not sure." I said.

"Then better to tell them no"

"Yes, but I think I want to try it at least once in my life. Have you ever done that?"

"Yes, schatzie I have done that several times and when it is good nothing is better but it is only good if they both know what they are doing."

Then she looked over at the bar and said, "Is it those two! I have been with both of them at once, they like that, so has Mora and we both had the same conclusion."

"And what was that?"

"Well, let me just say, if you decide you don't want to either Mora or I would be glad to take your place."

"OK, that's all I need to know." I said and turned and walked back to them.

Chapter Twenty

The hour was the most incredible sexual experience of my life. Four hands caressing me, two mouths nibbling on me and two hard cocks rubbing against me was how we spent the first half hour and then I took charge sitting on the end of the bed with a cock in each hand and alternating sucking on each one. I felt empowered. Then they had me get on my hands and knees on the bed and as one cock gently slid into my vagina another cock was presented to my hungry mouth. After that they took turns on who got my mouth and who got my vagina until they had me soaking and thoroughly aroused.

Then the bolder of the two began to slowly sink his thumb into my anus while penetrating me. I had not yet had an orgasm but I could feel it building and then when I was about to cum the one behind me withdrew his cock from my vagina and his thumb from my anus and the one in my mouth withdrew his cock and laid down on the bed pulling me on top and holding open my ass cheeks. I knew what was coming next and my heart was thudding in my chest in anticipation. I could feel the other one climb up on the bed and position himself and then I felt the gentle steady pressure of his cock head against my anus as it finally began to slip into me. The sensation of being filled by two cocks at once was overpowering and I began to cum immediately and continuously as they established a rhythm. I was almost to the point of passing out in pleasure before I felt the cock in my ass begin to spasm and fill my anal passage with cum. Then shortly after that, almost simultaneously, the other cock began to fill my vagina with cum. They had used condoms but I could still tell that they had each cum a tremendous amount and for a moment regretted that condoms were necessary.

When I got back to the bar the club had emptied out and Mora and Inge were waiting for me with big smiles on their faces. I said nothing and gingerly sat down on the bar stool next to them. Finally they said, "Well?"

I broke into laughter and said, "I have never experienced anything like that" shaking my head in rueful disbelief. "But now I am a little sore and think it is time to go home."

That night I made slightly less than a thousand euros and proudly told Inge that I could contribute whatever she wanted to the rent and groceries. Her response to me was that it was not necessary but that there was an apartment coming up for rent on the floor below her and if I continued to work at the club we could share a taxi when we did not want to take the train.

Chapter Twenty One

A week later I moved into the apartment. No furniture at first but Inge and I found a piece here and there and I slept soundly on the futon I purchased that doubled as a couch. Life was good. I felt young again. I had more self confidence than at any time in my life. I was making good money and I did not think about John and our marriage every minute of the day. I only worked mid mornings to early afternoon during the week leaving early on Wednesdays. I was making more than enough money working in the afternoons when I knew John would be at work.

Many of the girls that just worked afternoons and not evenings had children that were in school during the day. Many were single mothers that had found a way to support themselves and their children at a level of affluence that they could not have obtained as a single parent with few skills in any other manner. Some were married and in almost all cases their husbands knew what they did in the day time but wanted them to be there for them when they came home from their jobs. In a few cases, actually just two, the husbands had no idea how their wives were spending their afternoons. One girl had a very large bank account that she kept secret from her husband and the other told her husband that she had inherited money to explain her BMWi8. I did not give either of those marriages much chance.

In the afternoons we also got a few women that would come for the spa and some for the spa as well as sex. I was never approached by any of those women as they all seemed to have their regular favorites. About one third of the girls that worked in the afternoons only went with men and about a third had no preference and it seemed that about a third actually preferred female clients over male. But we all got along well with one another and would often joke with one another regarding their preference.

One afternoon during my second week there three women came into the club and almost every girl there gave them a big hug. Mia, Monika and Marie were best friends and had worked at the club years before remaining in contact with their girl friends from those days. All three had met their husbands at the club and all three had married well and were active in their communities. One now lived in Bonn, one in Wiesbaden and one in Giessen so the club was their obvious meeting place and they enjoyed meeting their old friends and talking about the 'life' and their past experiences and catching up on some of the crazier things their still working friends had done since they last saw them.

There were the steady girls that were there almost every day and then over the next several months I noticed that some girls would come and go. Some would come and work for a week and then disappear forever and others would reappear after a week or two to replenish their savings.

Achim had become a regular and then I began to have more and more men asking for Nicole at the bar. The men that asked for me were always well mannered and not bad looking at all and I discovered they all had one thing in common: they had all taken Achim's cab and they all had been recommended to me by him. The next time Achim came to the club I thanked him in a very special way.

Chapter Twenty Two

One day while I was sitting at the bar talking to Dieter the bartender about skiing areas in the alps that he liked when an attractive young woman came in and asked for me. I said to her "I'm Nicole."

"Achim told me that I should ask for you."

"Yes, but..." and before I could finish she interrupted me.

"Achim said you were American and spoke English, well of course you would speak English if you're American, but then that's not necessarily true, there are lots of Americans, well I mean naturalized Americans, that don't actually speak English, but you do speak English don't you, Achim said you did and..." all came tumbling out of her mouth.

I laughed and said, "I'm sorry, I should have told Achim, but I don't go with other women."

And then she turned bright red in embarrassment and said, "Oh no, not me either, I just want to give my husband a special birthday present."

"This is not a gift shop." I responded.

"Oh I know that...well I mean...I'm sorry my name is Denise and can I ask you some questions?"

"OK let's take a table out in the garden where we will have a little more quiet and privacy." I said, sensing her discomfort.

When we got outside Denise told me that her husband was about to have his 40th birthday and that she had decided she wanted to give him a nice girl for his birthday.

"And why do you want to do that?" I asked incredulously.

"Well you see when I was in college I ....well I was very active and then I met Robert and he was a bit shy and quiet, I think that was my attraction to him and his to me because I was anything but shy and as you can tell I'm not the quiet type either but the thing is..."

"Denise, what are you talking about?" I asked, becoming exasperated with her exuberance.

"OK I was a complete slut until I met Robert and Robert was a complete virgin when he met me. He's never been with anyone else and I must have been with more than 40 guys, well at least that I can remember because there were some parties where I can't really remember how many I might have done but...well I don't really feel guilty about it, I had a good time and still was a good person and even got good grades even with all the partying, but I did get quite a reputation and Robert knew but didn't care but now I feel bad that he is about to be 40 and has never experienced anyone else. He doesn't say anything but I think he might wonder if he is missing anything, although I think he's not because, well I know you're a professional and all but really I don't think he's missing anything, but you see he will never know and I was thinking that..."

"Denise!"

"Yes?"

"What do you want of me?"

"I want you to fuck my husband." She answered blushing. Then she said, "I want him to be with an American girl, a nice one, Achim says you are a nice one and I want him to go out on a date with her like he was back in college or even high school because you see he never dated at all until he met me."

All I could think was that this young woman was a complete air head but at the same time she was sincere and likable so I finally said to her that I only went with men at the club and that I did not date my clients but she totally ignored that and said, "You don't have any diseases do you? Achim says that all the girls here have medical checkups. And you don't smoke or have tattoos do you? I want a nice girl for my Robert, one that he can think of as the high school sweetheart he never had."

"Denise, I don't want to date your husband and I don't want to meet anyone outside of the Club. You need to understand...."

"A thousand euros."

"What?"

"I will pay you a thousand euros to meet Robert, like a blind date, and you don't even have to sleep with him if you don't want to...or if after the meeting he doesn't want to."

Chapter Twenty Three

The next night I found myself sitting at a table waiting for my blind date with Denise's husband. When I saw a lanky man, obviously American, nervously looking around for the woman with a red rose in her hair I was relieved that he was so handsome but when he sat down at my table it was obvious that he was so nervous and shy that I would have to do almost all the talking.

As the night progressed he became more relaxed and after several glasses of wine he told me that he marveled at the woman he had married and that he was only there to satisfy her feelings of guilt.

I asked him if he felt that he had missed out by not having more experiences and he told me that he really didn't feel like he was missing anything.

"Well", I said, "you have quite a wife. Did you know she gave me a thousand euros to meet with you and told me that I didn't have to sleep with you unless I wanted to or if you didn't want to?

"That much!"

"Yes, but I am going to give it back to you."

"Then you don't want to sleep with me?"

"Actually I find you quite attractive, but I only want to sleep with you if you want to sleep with me." I answered.

"Well I am human, and you are quite beautiful, and after all it's what my wife wants and perhaps it will finally help her get over her guilt."

"Your wife is in her 30's, college days were a long time ago, she should let it go after all these years instead of still feeling guilty for being on the wild side years ago."

"She didn't tell you the whole story," he quietly said. And then after a short pause, "About a month ago my wife went to one of Frankfurt's clubs for women with a group of her girl friends and she told her girl friends about her past and the one thing she had never done and would not ever get to do now that she was married."

"And what was that?" I asked."

Turning a little red with embarrassment he answered, "To be made airtight."

"I'm not familiar with the term, what does 'airtight' mean?"

"It means", and then he paused before completing the sentence, "having all three orifices filled simultaneously."

I had to think about his meaning for a minute before I realized what he was saying and then suddenly I found myself embarrassed by the entire situation and his admission to me regarding his wife's behavior.

"And she told you she did that?"

"Yes, it was a tearful confession. Her girlfriends kept encouraging her to fulfill her unfulfilled fantasy and she told me that after a few too many drinks that she put on quite a show for everyone with three of the dancers there. We have never had secrets from one another and she didn't want that crazy night with her girlfriends to be our first. I admire her for that and of course I was hurt by her confession, but....."

"But....?

"But the whole idea of her doing that turned me on tremendously. What hurt the most was that I was not there to see her that uninhibited, that immersed in her pure pleasure."

We went to the Hilton Hotel and afterwards, around 2am I sent him home to his wife, but before I did I advised him that he should tell his wife what he had confessed to me.

Chapter Twenty Four

The weeks flew by and then it was almost Christmas and the weather had turned dreary, wet and cold. Early in December Inge said that business typically was slow around Christmas and would l like to take a cruise with her from Italy to Greece and then on to Istanbul? I thought about it and then asked how expensive and when she told me the price I realized that I could now afford luxuries I had never previously considered.

The cruise was on one of the most prestigious cruise liners that plied the Mediterranean but almost all the passengers were married couples. We did have a few husbands hit on us when their wives were elsewhere when we were having drinks at the bar. Inge told them we were working girls on vacation. Some seemed to immediately know what she meant by that asking where we worked and if Inge liked them she told them. One guy offered us a great deal of money for a threesome in our cabin but without any hesitation Inge turned him down. When I asked why she told me we were on vacation and didn't need the drama of an angry wife on our cruise if she got suspicious of us.

When we arrived in Greece we did have a fling with two Australian guys we met on the beach that had rented a beachside apartment. We traded partners, twice before Inge and I ganged up on the one that could still get an erection. Inge sat on his face while facing me while I rode his cock facing her and what started as an embrace to maintain our balance turned into a very hot kiss between us as we both had an orgasm. During that wild session I noticed a very discreetly placed small tattoo high up on her inner thigh near her perineum.