My Time at Club Oase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely made it back to the ship in time for its departure and they pulled the gang plank up behind us as we boarded laughing and giggling over our short no holds barred shore side adventure.

When we got onto the ship and to our room I said to Inge, "I didn't know you were disfigured," with a knowing smile.

"What are you talking about? I'm not disfigured!" Inge asked with a funny frown.

"You are according to Gerhart."

Then with a wry smile said, "Oh, you saw my tattoo."

"Yes, it is very small and discreet and in a place that few would ever notice it, but what is it?" I asked.

"It's a small red cherry with wings and in the middle of the cherry is the message 'Gone Forever'."

"I'm sure there is a story behind that." I said quizzically.

"There is and I will tell you because I am still a little drunk and because you are my best friend." Inge answered.

"Remember when we first met I told you that I lost my scholarship because I would not sleep with one of my professors at Oxford. He was also my advisor and did not recommend me for renewal of my scholarship my second year there. I was 23 years old at the time, still a virgin with little experience of men and how they can abuse their power when they think they can get away with it. My grades were near perfect but he made up reasons that were blindly accepted by the committee. I did not know how to take action so I acted out and lost my virginity in a very big way."

"How does one lose their virginity in a very big way?"

Inge laughed at that and said, "With the OUBC."

"The OUBC?

"The Oxford University Boating Club", Inge said with a rueful smile.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed how many guys are in the boating club?

"Don't let your imagination run wild, I only did a crew."

"And how many is a crew?", I asked.

"A crew consists of eight rowers and a coxswain, come to think of it the coxswain is aptly named wouldn't you say?" said Inge with a laugh.

"Wow! I'm still impressed. One hell of a way to lose your virginity."

"Actually it was more than that. I had been friends with all the crew but had never gone out with any of them. They were all good looking nice guys. The coxswain and I had a brother sister type of friendship. When I confided in him why I would soon be leaving Oxford he told me of another student who had brought charges against that professor. The professor had convinced his colleagues that she was mentally unstable making it extremely difficult for her to continue her studies. That was when I told him that I wanted to give the crew a going away present. When he asked what? I told him I would be the present but that I wanted the entire event recorded on my phone because I was going to send those pictures and videos to the professor using snapchat with the message that he would never have me but others would."

"So you started your sex life with a gangbang?"

"Yes, and under the direction of a very good coxswain" and then she said with a giggle, "I never knew until then what a naughty girl I could be but by the end of that afternoon and after several crazy orgasms I knew I loved sex and there would be no turning back for me so I got the tattoo."

Chapter Twenty Five

In late January we returned to Frankfurt. Inge had new classes beginning and my savings were pretty well depleted but I still continued to only work hours when I knew there was no chance of running into John. And then one early afternoon Achim came into the club and after a hot and satisfying session in one of the private rooms Achim told me that John had stopped by his taxi a week ago and asked him to give me this and handed me an envelope from his pocket.

I broke the seal on the envelope and read:

Dear Nicole,

A few weeks ago one of the younger guys that works at Alliance was bragging to the guys about 'this dynamite American' he pulled at Club Oases. From his description I knew it was you. It turned my stomach listening to him go on about what a complete slut my wife was for him. Of course he did not know he was talking about my wife but sooner or later I'm sure the connection will be made.

I can't stay in Germany knowing that my wife a few miles away is a whore and a complete slut to any man that wants to pay for her. When you read this I will be gone. I threw into the trash all of your things remaining in our apartment the same way you threw into the trash our marriage.

John

I began to cry after reading that and without a word Achim took me in his arms and held me close while I cried in despair over what had happened to John and I since my discovery so few months ago.

That night Inge and I had a bottle of wine together in her flat while I told her what had occurred and explored my feelings. Inge said nothing until I had talked myself out and then she said, "I think we need to treat ourselves. It will cheer you up and it will be a good excuse for something I have been considering for a long time anyway."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I noticed on the flat bulletin board that there are two parking spaces in the basement coming up for rent," she said with a big smile.

"So you think it will cheer us up to rent parking spaces we don't need in the basement???"

"Oh but we will need them schatzie. We won't want to park our new Mercedes Benz SLK sport cars on the street will we?"

"What the hell are you talking about Inge?"

"I have enough saved to pay cash for one and have decided to buy a car so I don't have to take the train or cabs to work any longer."

"OK.....but why do you need two parking spaces?"

"One for my SLK and one for your SLK."

"But I can't afford to buy one."

"Of course you can schatzie because now you can work evenings and weekends without worrying about running into your ex-husband."

"You have a good point but he is not my ex husband, at least not yet, I know he is back in the states but have no idea where and I'm not sure how this will all be resolved." I mused.

Inge smiled and then said that next week she would start car shopping and I would come with her to see what was available when I decided to fill up the other parking space but, in the meantime, she would keep renting it for me until I needed it.

Chapter Twenty Six

The next week we discovered that Mercedes was no longer manufacturing the SLK but that they had upgraded and improved the model and were now calling it the SLC. The cost was well in excess of 50,000 euros and I was astounded that Inge thought I could earn enough to ever buy one.

I fell in love with an egg shell SLC but Inge opted for a bright red one and when I tried to convince her to buy the model in egg shell she said, "That one is for you schatzie."

That afternoon I asked her how long she thought it would take before I could buy my dream car and she thought for a minute, did a few calculations in her head and said, "It depends on how many evenings you want to work but let's say you just work Friday and Saturday and Sunday evenings. Then it would probably take less than two months."

"Less than two months! Are you crazy? Besides I'm not sure my poor little pussy could take that much abuse." I laughed.

"Schatzie I have found that for myself and most of us the more she gets the more she wants so I think your poor little pussy would do quite well working weekends." Inge wryly said and then she added, "Besides Achim is sending you a steady stream of referrals and all of them look pretty tasty to me so you should have no problem. Thanks to him the other girls are all calling you 'la belle du jour' now so don't give up the early afternoons and by working Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings you should have no problem."

Two months later I bought my roadster.

Chapter Twenty Seven

Later that year Inge and I were sitting in the jacuzzi at the club in the early afternoon before it got too busy when suddenly I saw her eyes widen at something she saw behind me. I turned around to see what had startled her and only saw a nondescript middle aged guy in the bar area. Just another white robe I thought but when I looked back at her she was shaking.

"What is it? I asked.

"It's him." Inge said in total disdain.

"Who?"

"The professor that cost me my scholarship." she said in an angry voice.

I turned around to take another look just as he turned and saw Inge and suddenly his whole demeanor seemed to change and I could see the self satisfied arrogance on his face as he puffed up his chest and approached us.

"Well well my young fraulein, look how far you have fallen since Oxford. I'm sure you wish that you had been more friendly to me when I was your graduate advisor."

Inge had no response to that and just stared at him in disgust. Finally she said, "Du warst damals ein Schwein und bist jetzt ein Schwein."

"Well I don't speak German but I will take that as a compliment" he said with a malevolent smile. Then after a long silence he turned to me and said, "Can you translate that for me?"

Before I could say anything Inge stunned me by saying, "I said that the only way I sleep with pigs is if they pay me and before you did not offer to pay me, just to blackmail me."

"So at last I will get to have you after all then." He said with a smirking grin.

"Yes, if you have the money I am yours." she said with what seemed to be resignation.

I could not understand what Inge was up to because I had seen her proudly turn down many men over the last few months. She slept with only those that met her standards and this guy certainly did not!

When they walked to the private rooms I stared in disbelief wondering what the hell was going on? What sort of a hold did that arrogant ass have over her? But then, not 15 minutes later I knew what she was up to when we all heard security rushing to their room. In no time at all the professor found himself tossed out the front door totally naked, his clothing tossed out behind him and being told in no uncertain terms that he was banned forever.

"But that bitch took my money!" was the last we heard from the professor before the door to the club was slammed forever in his face.

A few minutes later Inge emerged from the private rooms with a big smile on her face as she settled back down into the jacuzzi. We all looked at her and finally I asked her what happened and Inge smiled and said, "He got me kicked out of his university." And then with a pause and a widening smile, "And I got him kicked out of my university."

Chapter Twenty Eight

The months flew by and as summer was beginning to come to a close Inge came up with the idea that she wanted to own her own apartment. Now that her studies were coming to an end. She wanted something outside of Frankfurt in a nice sized town but on the UBahn line and not far from the club. That narrowed down the search to basically Bad Homburg.

Bad Homburg bordering the southern slope of the Taunus mountains was one of the most expensive suburbs of Frankfurt. I had always loved that town. It was truly one of the most beautiful in the Hesse area of Germany.

When I asked Inge how she could possibly afford that she just smiled and said, "You mean how can we possibly afford that."

"I know I can't afford that and besides I'm American and am not sure I will be staying in Germany. Maybe it makes sense for you but for me...I'm not so sure."

"Perhaps you're right schatzie but would you be willing to be my roommate? That would help me to make the mortgage payments."

"That I can do."

.....

We spent the next month looking at apartments in Bad Homburg and in the end came back to a place that we saw the first week but someone else snapped up and then was unable to find financing for. The two bedroom apartment was high up on the 11th floor with views over the Taunus mountains and the lights of Frankfurt at night. I loved the place from the moment I saw it, perhaps even more than Inge and that was fortuitous because in less than a year I would be living there alone renting the place from Inge who would now be living in the United States.

Chapter Twenty Nine

Even though Inge had been saving her money the down payment would be a stretch for her and that was when she introduced the idea to me of doing a 'party treff'. I had heard the term at the club a few times but was not exactly sure what they were. Whenever the subject came up at the club it was only very quietly spoken about between girls that were good friends.

Inge told me that one of the girls at the club was looking for two more girls to do a reservation only party treff. Inge had never done one before and was really not interested in working outside of the club but when she heard how much money she (we) could make in one night she reconsidered.

Inge explained to me how a party treff worked. Men paid a flat fee for all the sex they could have for several hours. All the men had to present medical evidence that they did not have any STDs and in fact fast testing took place on the premises before admittance if they did not have recent proof.

"You mean they don't use condoms." I asked Inge.

"No they don't use condoms and it's one man or several men after another. And from what I have been told you should expect to be covered in cum and the sex does not take place in private rooms"

"I don't like condoms but I'm not sure I could do that. I've never even had sex at the club in the Egyptian Room that is public." I said with a bit of panic in my voice.

"Well, I have several times and it can be a turn on knowing a lot of men are watching you wishing it was them pleasuring you. Also it can be very good for business if you are not lucky enough to have a steady stream of referrals from Achim." said Inge sarcastically.

"Nichole, before you decide against the idea, take the baby step, my little kitten of having sex at the club in the Egyptian Room."

.................

That night I had my first audience and it turned me on to the point that when the man I was riding finished and I was approached by the two servicemen that months before had shared me I told them to go pay Dieter at the bar. When they returned they did not want to go to a private room and after a few minutes with them it became obvious that they wanted to show off to the other men their prowess in turning me into a complete babbling slut begging them not to stop. At one point they actually lifted me into the air while impaling me on their cocks. I had an arm around each of their shoulders as they held me between them and lifted me and bounced me on their cocks until finally I sank my teeth into the shoulder of one of them as I came.

Afterwards my apology was accepted with a laugh by him and I was told he would wear my teeth marks back to the barracks as a badge of honor.

Later that night I told Inge I would do it.

Chapter Thirty

The night of the party treff I was so nervous I couldn't eat so when Inge and I shared a bottle of wine it hit me pretty hard and by the time we got to the location although I wasn't exactly relaxed about it I was willing to accept whatever the evening would bring. We arrived about an hour before the first guests and when I asked what the house rules were the girl running the treff said, "There are no rules."

I did not like that at all and when she said that a feeling of stark fear shot through me. Inge could see that I was very uncomfortable with the entire situation and when I asked her if she really wanted to go through with this she told me that she was a little frightened about it as well but her friend had told her that after the first hour it would not matter. When Inge told me that I said, "What does that mean?"

"From what she said to me I think it means we won't care so much about what is happening to us." Inge answered.

Then the woman running the treff settled the issue by counting out forty 100 euro notes and handing them to us. "Four thousand euros for four hours, not many professionals earn 1,000 euros an hour", she said convincingly to us.

.....

She was right: after the first hour we were both covered and filled with cum. I could feel it dripping out of my vagina after each cock pulled out of me only to be replaced by another. After the fourth man withdrew from me my pussy began to expel air making a farting sound that at first embarrassed me. Then after each man withdrew from my soaked pussy it became louder and more pronounced. The embarrassment grew until one of the men marveled that occasionally my pussy was now blowing cum bubbles and suddenly I started giggling.

I felt filthy and degraded and at the same time euphoric and sexually charged. By the end of the first hour I had reached a sort of sexual plateau and could feel myself spasming around each new cock as it entered my pulsating and swollen pussy that was now so well lubed from all the semen that had been discharged into it. There was no cock too big for me to accommodate at that point and as the night wore on I gloried in my total surrender to the sexual and sensual degradation of myself. At one point I found myself bouncing up and down while sitting on a cock in my anal passage and then leaning back onto the chest of the man beneath me while another slid his cock into my vagina. Then a cock was offered to my mouth and without hesitation I opened my mouth and thought; now you know what it is to be made airtight.

When it was over I could hardly walk to the shower. Inge was in the same condition and we both stood under the hot spray of the showers for at least half an hour before reaching for the soap to try and wash away what we had done and what we had become. When I told her about my pussy farting and even blowing cum bubbles she laughed and told me it was called queefing and it was my pussy telling me it was being well fucked.

On the way home Inge said that she was thinking about taking the next two, possibly three days off to recuperate and I said we should go to a spa for at least a day. Then we both laughed and said together, "But not the spa where we work."

Then Inge asked me if I would do it again. After a few moments of silence I said, "It scared the hell out of me at first but what I find to be the most scary about it all is that I liked it, I liked it so much it frightens me."

"Me too." Said Inge

Chapter Thirty One

We did two more party treffs that month. By the third one there was no fear other than the fear that we were looking forward to doing them too much. After the third we talked it over and decided to not do anymore party treffs. The money was good and the sex was enjoyable on another magnitude than either of us had ever experienced before. But after talking to some of the regular treff girls we realized that there was the possibility, a strong possibility in fact, that we could become addicted to that sort of sex and that was just too exhausting to consider.

The next week at the club I saw a familiar face but at first could not place who it was, then suddenly the face clicked and I remembered my 'blind date' of several months ago and smiled in recognition at Denise's husband. He walked over to me and said that he wanted to thank me for my advice. That puzzled me at first and then I remembered that I had told him to tell his wife of his feelings about her being made airtight. Then I flashed back to the first time I had been made airtight at the first party treff as well as the next two times at the other party treffs and felt a warm flush of embarrassment wash over me.

"Well my night with you may have been the best thing for our marriage." He said to me not noticing.

"How can that be when you are here talking to me?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm not here alone." He said as Denise came walking out of the woman's dressing room in her robe.

And as bubbly and air heady as ever Denise exclaimed, "Nicole, so good to see you. We can't thank you enough. Thanks to you we now have no secrets from one another regarding our fantasies and we are closer and having more fun than we ever thought possible."