My Time at Club Oase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I noticed that the mirror on the interior wall that his office shared with the observation room was also a two way mirror and asked if he had been observing me?"

Gerhart smiled and said yes and that I had passed the first test by not changing the channel and we both laughed.

Gerhart and I talked about things in general and life in Germany as a foreigner and then when he had put me totally at ease he said, "Please stand up and take your clothes off."

That hit me like a cold bucket of water. Was he expecting me to have sex with him? I hesitated and then he said, "If that is a problem then you should not be working here because, as you know, all the girls here go nude."

"No it's not a problem," I said as I stood and disrobed.

"Please turn around," he said after I stood in front of him nude.

After a few seconds of silence Gerhart said, "Good, you are very beautiful and have no ugly tattoos. It seems many beautiful women today disfigure themselves. It is my opinion that few men are attracted to women for their tattoos. I think that they are attracted to beautiful women in spite of their tattoos."

After a few minutes Gerhart slipped into German that I understood and said, "Mein Gott, du bist wunderschön."

I turned red in embarrassment at the spontaneous and sincere compliment and Gerhart smiled and said, "I think you just answered my next question."

"And that was..."

"Do you understand German?"

"Yes, I understand most things and I can speak a little."

"Well that is more than enough here with your looks. OK you are hired, you can put back on your clothes."

A feeling of relief flooded through me at that. I had what it took! I had gotten the job! I was attractive enough, even surrounded with all these beautiful women for Gerhart to spontaneously exclaim on that! But then a thought came to me and before I could stop myself I said, "You don't want to have sex with me?"

Gerhart laughed and I said, "Is that thought funny to you?"

"No, no, not at all. But, as much as I would like to, I don't have sex with the girls here for several reasons. First of all I am a professional and mixing business with pleasure would make this place much more difficult to manage. Secondly every woman that works here has the choice of who she wants to have sex with and that would not be true if it were a condition of employment. Lastly, and most importantly, I am married and my wife would not stand for it!"

"You're married! Does your wife know where you work?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh yes, she most definitely does, she works here."

"What! Wait a minute she works here and she makes love to other men and you cannot make love to any of the girls, that doesn't seem fair."

"First of all she does not make love to anyone but me. She does have sex with others and I choose not to for all the reasons I have given you. Yes, I am often tempted but aside from the problems it would cause in regard to management it would upset my wife so I choose not to".

"Remarkable", was my only comment to that.

"Not so remarkable, many of the women that work here do so in the full knowledge of their husbands but now that you have the job some ground rules. You will always insist on the use of condoms no matter how much a client might offer you to not. You will have a monthly health examination. You will not come to work if you are ill with a cold or the influenza. You will be diplomatic with all our clients and the other women working here and you will see our esthetician Gabby at least twice a week. Any questions?"

"No, not that I can think of right now", I responded.

"Good. Now Inge will finish your orientation and show you what we call the tricks of the trade. But first I need to collect 100 euros from you and have you sign our rental agreement"

"You mean I pay to work here?"

"Actually your interview was to ascertain if I would rent you the use of our spa and its rooms. You work for yourself as an independent contractor simply using our facilities that you rent on a daily basis for 100 euros."

"Well that's a surprise I did not expect. At least the spa is a good one as is your esthetician."

Without any other comment other than a smile Gerhart said he would call Inge and have her finish my orientation and to wait in his outer office; the lounge and observation room behind the bar with the two way mirror where Inge and I had observed my husband the week before. I could see Inge sitting at the bar and answering her portable and then nodded at the mirror and I smiled and nodded back before I realized that she could not see me.

Chapter Fourteen

Inge showed me some areas of the club I had not previously seen while explaining to me that all the girls working at the club charged the same price and that competing on price was not done. She explained the price structure to me and then told me that good service was, as always in the service industry, usually rewarded with good tips. She showed me where the panic button was near the bed in each of the private rooms and explained that if I felt the need to push that button security would be in the room in seconds and the client would be barred for life from returning to the club no questions asked.

"Does that happen often?" I asked with a tinge of fear.

"It has not happened since I have been here and I asked the same question when I had my orientation and was told that in the last year it had only happened twice as far as the girl giving me my orientation knew. Of course she only worked weekends so it could have been more than that but when I asked around of those that work here full time I was told by them that it is extremely rare; not more than five times a year at the most. When you consider the numbers of men we get through here that is a very good figure."

"We pick who we want to have sex with here Nicole but we have to be diplomatic in doing so. If you are diplomatic you should not have a problem but if you do the other girls intervene to help one another out in those situations."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's say a man that you find totally unattractive wants to go with you. You tell him, thank you for the compliment, but you only go with your regular customers. If that doesn't work, call on one of the other girls and she will come over and begin flirting with him."

"Yes, but what if they don't want to go with him either?"

"That can happen but many of the girls that have been here for awhile either don't mind unattractive men so much because often they are so appreciative, but if it is the case that they also do not want to go with him they know how to deal with that from experience for instance by calling over yet another girl and the three of you getting into a conversation, and one of you saying something is in the break room and let's go see it. Then the three of you go to the observation room and wait until he is gone or has gone with someone else."

"Very clever, but in my case not necessary because I don't intend to go with anybody."

"What?"

"I am only here to quietly confront my husband and to let him know that what is good for the goose can be good for the gander if the goose wants to continue being a goose."

"Well this should be interesting", said Inge.

"Yes and now I am going to go sit at the bar and he should be arriving here for his Wednesday 'strategy' meeting in the next 15 minutes or so."

Chapter Fifteen

When I walked out into the bar area I did not see John but I did see Achim with a big smile on his face at seeing me and he came straight over to me and said, "Now my dreams have finally come true."

"I'm flattered Achim, but I have an appointment with someone that I am waiting for."

"Your first day and you already have appointments? But I have to admit I'm not surprised. At least in the meantime can I buy you a drink and can we talk?"

"Yes to both. I would like that." I answered.

Achim and I were talking and enjoying each other's company and ever so often his eyes would appreciatively flow over my naked body causing my nipples to rigidly throb with every beat of my heart. I could feel myself growing wet as when I noticed that several other men in the room were also appreciatively staring at me in a speculative manner. I thought how fortunate I was to be talking to Achim because if I were not I would have to use my polite rebuffing skills on a lot of men before my husband's arrival.

And then I saw John come into the bar and look around at the various girls. When his eyes came to me he did not seem to recognize at first who I was and then suddenly I saw the look of shock on his face and that brought a smile to my face and I had to suppress a laugh at how shocked he looked as he walked over to me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"Honey, I could say the same thing." I answered.

"Your my wife"

"Yes, and you're my husband."

"But your not that kind of woman"

"But you're that kind of man and that makes it OK, is that what you're saying?"

"I'm saying you need to put your clothes on and go home right now, that's what I'm saying."

"And I could say the same", I answered.

"How many men have you been with here? John demanded.

"John, so far in my life, you are the only man I have ever been together with but that is about to change unless you convince me otherwise in the next few minutes", I said in a steely voice.

"You slut" he said barely audibly.

"Oh now it comes, your lack of respect for me coming here is not bad enough but you label me a slut when I have only been with you? And what does that make you...a stud I suppose. Interesting; a man has many sex partners and he's a stud. A woman has several sex partners and she's a slut." I snarled back at him and turned and walked back into the observation lounge before he could see my tears.

I was going to call a taxi but I did not want to go home to him and did not know where I would go and then I observed John sitting at the bar having a drink and after his second drink he was approached by a tall slender girl with breasts that did not match her frame and were obviously implants. After a few minutes she had him ruefully laughing and then he left with her for the private rooms.

Chapter Sixteen

I did not leave the observation room for the rest of the night and when Inge came in to see how I was doing I asked her if I could spend the night at her place and she told me I could stay as long as I felt necessary until things got worked out.

The next day when I knew John would be at work I went to the apartment and packed a bag with clothing and make-up and returned to Inge's with the key she had given me the night before. When she returned from her classes she saw the bag and lifted her eyebrows at me but said nothing. I had five messages on my cell phone from John. The first two were angry, the next two were apologetic and the final one simply said, "Where are you? Please call me."

That night Inge and I stayed in and watched "La Belle du Jour", the Catherine Deneuve film about a housewife that becomes 'the beauty of the day' at a Parisian brothel. Afterward I asked Inge why she had pulled that film from her collection and she said, "Well it did not end well for her so it is my way of saying to you, be careful where you go from here."

Friday Inge said to me, "Let's go out so you can forget your troubles and we can have some fun. I will introduce you to some of my classmates."

"I'm too old to party with a bunch of university students." I countered.

"You're only a few years older than me and besides my university chums like cougars." She laughingly told me.

That night of dancing and beer and singing was great fun and two of Inge's classmates were clearly interested in me but at the end of the night I decided to come back to Inge's alone even though she came back with one of her classmates. I could hear them giggling and laughing in her room and then for the next hour I grew increasingly horny hearing the steady thumping of the headboard and Inge's moans of pleasure and finally her shouting something in German ecstasy.

The next morning her one nighter had left before I got up and Inge greeted me with coffee and a big smile and said, "I hope we did not keep you up last night."

"You did you vixen." I answered with a laugh.

"Oh, is this vixen like a cougar but better?" she asked with a laugh.

"Actually I'm not sure what the hell a vixen is, maybe it's some sort of a young cougar in training'"

"Well I am going to the Club in a few hours, what are your plans?" She asked.

"I don't know. Walk around the city. Maybe go to Sachsenhausen tonight for a meal."

"OK, If I make enough money early enough I will give you a call and we can meet somewhere in Sachsenhausen so carry your phone." Inge said as she went out the door.

.......

About two hours later when Inge called I answered the phone with, "What a busy girl you must have been, you vixen to have made enough money in two hours to call it quits for the night."

"No, that's not why I'm calling." Inge answered seriously. "We have a situation here. Your husband is here asking if anyone knows where you are. No one knows you are staying at my place and when he asked me I told him I did not know."

"Thanks Inge"

"But that's not all. Earlier Achim was here looking for you."

"I'm flattered," I answered.

"Yes, he is very smitten with you but he also had a black eye. When I asked what happened he told me that your husband confronted him in the taxi rank and hit him."

"Oh shit! Did they get into a fight, did he hit John back?"

"No, but your husband is lucky that the other driver's intervened to stop that from happening and now your husband is here and if he makes trouble he will be banned for life from the Club."

"Well, I hope he makes trouble then." I smugly said.

"Maybe, but maybe you should come and take him home and the two of you try to work this out," responded Inge.

"OK, try and keep him there and I will catch the train, but it might be an hour or more before I can get there. I know I don't want to confront him in the apartment so perhaps the club is the best setting to insure he behaves himself and if he doesn't...well that would get him banned."

"Yes, that would get him banned but there are other clubs so that is not the answer. I will do my best to keep him here until you arrive.," said Inge.

Chapter Seventeen

It took more than an hour to get out to the club and when I arrived the reception thinking I worked there did not give me a robe but I thought nothing of entering the club totally nude since I was in a hurry but by then John was gone. Inge was apologetic and when I asked her what she had done to keep him she became sheepish and contrite and I knew how she had tried to keep him.

"It's alright, I'm not angry or jealous about that, it made the most sense." I told her.

"I did everything I could to keep him but he was only interested in going home afterwards to see if you were there."

"Yes, but only after he had sex with you. His priorities seem a little confused," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"And here is another problem," said Inge as her eyes widened and I turned to see Achim approaching with his black eye.

"Achim I am so sorry..." I started to say but before I could finish he held a finger to my lips.

"You did not hit me with anything other than your beauty, your husband was the one who hit me."

"Yes, but it was my fault. He thought I had been together with you when he saw us talking at the bar."

"Yes, it's very sad, I got the black eye and not the girl."

"Achim...."

"Yes"

"Do you want the girl?"

"You know I do."

"Then stay here, I will be right back"

And then I found Gerhart and gave him 100 euros rent.

Chapter Eighteen

That was my first night as a working girl at the Club Oases and the only night I lost money. Achim paid me 50 euros and I spent so much time with him that the place was practically deserted when we emerged from our private room. Inge was still there, waiting for me at the bar with a big smile on her face and she simply said, "So....."

And I smiled and said, "Sooo Good!"

And we both laughed.

........

I stayed at Inge's for the remainder of that week not leaving her flat except to buy groceries or to have a bite to eat and then Saturday morning Inge asked what my plans were.

I told her that I did not know but that I had to make some sort of decision soon because I would soon run out of money. In fact I only had 136 euros left to my name.

"Well," said Inge, "All you need to take care of that problem is 100 euros, I think you know that."

After a few minutes of silence between us I said, "It was different with Achim. I felt that I knew him and felt guilty at what had happened to him and I was angry at my husband who just had sex with you."

"How is your bush?" asked Inge.

"What? What has that got to do with anything?" I asked angrily, confused.

"When was the last time you saw Gabby? She asked not answering my question.

"I could do with a waxing if that's what you're asking."

"Good, I will make an appointment for you this afternoon. You need to get out of this flat anyhow so you can come to work with me and if nothing else use the spa facilities and shore up your ego." said Inge.

"And how will I shore up my ego?"

"It's Saturday, you will be treated like a princess" was all she would say.

Chapter Nineteen

That night was an epiphany for me. The club was teeming with men. After the spa appointment I felt a little intimidated and decided to observe the action from the observation lounge. I could see Inge at the bar flirting and laughing with several attractive men but she appeared distracted looking around the club. Then she looked at the mirror behind the bar and waved with her hand for me to come out. I shook my head no then realized that, although I could see her she could not see me. Then I watched her excuse herself and come around behind the bar into the observation lounge.

"So are you going to sit in here like a scared kitten or are you going to come out, have some fun and maybe make some money?" she asked.

"I think I will get a cab and then take the train back to your flat."

"You told me earlier you had only 136 euros left. So are you intending to go crawling back to John or do you intend to do something about that?" she asked.

I hesitated answering and then Inge said, "The tall good looking guy I am talking to" nodding toward the two way mirror and the three guys she had been flirting with, "is a regular customer, very nice, good sense of humor, good at sex and tips very generously."

"Well lucky you." I said in a snide manner that I immediately regretted.

"No, lucky you. Lucky you to have me for a friend because I am going to give him to you."

"And how will you do that?" I asked.

"Just come out there with me and let me introduce you. After that it will be up to him but I know how to manage men and I'm sure you are willing to learn. Besides, I have already given Gerhart your 100 euros rent."

When Inge introduced me to Ernst I was impressed. He was intelligent, articulate, funny and very sexy. I was more than a little sensitized from my waxing a couple hours ago and suddenly realized I was more than a little horny as well. Ernst and I laughed and talked, his English was excellent but with a strong and very sexy accent. I still was not sure how this would work and then Inge said to him, "You are too much a gentleman Ernst. It's OK, you won't hurt my feelings. The two of you go have fun."

An hour later I came back to the bar and said to Inge, "You didn't tell me he was so big."

Inge laughed and said, "Are you complaining?"

"No, not at all, it was wonderful, but it was shocking to see at first, I had no idea that there were men like that except in porn movies."