My Tormentor Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy cuckold learn to serve his wife's master.
1.2k words
4.06
10.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still remember the first time I met him. I had been a slave/cuckold to my wife for a few years already.

"We are having a special guest for supper", she announced, "so cook something very fancy for supper tonight!"

"Yes, Nathalya" is all I could reply.

A hundred questions popped into my mind. such as "Who was he? what was he? Where did they meet?"

All unasked and unanswered. I knew better then to ask her.

I had 4 hours to get supper ready. so I was trying to decide on a menu.

Seafood crepes with some veggies and a bottle of rose ben Afnam from Egypt simple enough to make and special enough!

I excuse myself and went shopping for the ingredients I needed...

After I set the table perfectly with candles and flowers set my place on the kitchen counter with the stool. the wife approved of everything.

When the doorbell rang Nathalya became all excited "He's here, OMG, quick answer the door," she said.

I opened the door, and to my surprise, a tall, tanned man was standing there. 6 foot 4 impeccably dressed.

"You gonna invite me in or leave me standing here?" His voice was deep, and the commanding tone of a man used to be obeyed.

Flustered, I mumbled "Oh yes, do come in, Nathalya is expecting you!"

"Richard!" she exclaimed "glad you could make it!:

Richard grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard. My wife seemingly melted in his strong arms.

He let her go and I announce supper is served. I could not help but think; "What he is wearing probably cost more than my entire closet."

They ate their crepes, both seemingly enjoying it.

After the meal, they retired to the living room "sissy, you stay here and clean up" He ordered me.

When I was done, I joined them, He was sitting in my chair she was standing in front of him with her legs spread. He had 3 fingers in her asshole, stretching her shithole, fucking her hard she was moaning loudly.

"kneel here beside my chair sissy!" I obeyed!

"Open your mouth, wide sissy!"As soon as I did he pulled his fingers out and put them in my mouth "suck her shit off and swallow it all!"

I did as he ordered sucking the shit from his fingers, "Get used to the taste of shit sissy, I decided that you will be our toilet from now on!"

He must have seen my dejected look and he laughs adding; "it's more than a sissy such as you deserve! Got that shit slut?" "Yes Sir" "Good, now lick your wife's asshole so I can stuff my cock in it" My wife giggled as she saw me move to her ass and started licking the taste of her shit from when he pulled his dirty fingers out, filled my mouth the strong taste invaded my tongue's taste buds.

"See? I told you the wimp sissy would eat shit" I could hear the contempt and dominating overtone in his strong voice.

My little clit was leaking in my panties showing a spot in the silky material. "ok that's enough!" and he placed his cock to my lips "My turn!"

I tried to protest "But Sir I'm not gay" His eyes took on a steely look as he said "Of course not, you're just a sissy who loves to make my cock hard for your wife's asshole"

Feeling utterly defeated, I had no choice but to let him push his manhood in my mouth and he began a slow back in forth.

"That's it," He said "you cocksucking Sissy, and watch your teeth"

he grabbed my head and moved it making me gag on his cock with every thrust forward until my nose was touching his hairy pubes. I was impaled in my throat by his cock, fighting for breath he held my head in place as he violated my throat over and over with his 10 inches of hard meaty cock. suddenly he yanked his cock out of my mouth with a wet sucking sound. I was gasping for breath, "Now faggot put it in your wife's shit hole" I did exactly that! just relieved I did not have to suck him.

my wife was moaning and shaking with waves of pleasure, having orgasms seemingly continually, as his huge erection plowed her shithole, like a relentless piston. Suddenly, he grabbed my head pulling back hard forcing my mouth open as he unceremoniously shoved his shit covered cock down my throat in one powerful thrust of his hips.

"That's a good shit sissy eat it! eat your wife's shit off my magnificent cock! suck hard clean my shitty cock!"

I did the best I could, I saw my Nathalya looking at me with disgust every time I swallowed her shit. "enough, place it at her shithole sissy faggot Maybe if you are lucky I can find more shit for you to eat" he smirked down at me as he pushed deep in her asshole stretched by his massive organ.

As I watched her having orgasm after orgasm, I knew I wasn't man enough for her, and again his panties got wetter as his clit leaked after what seemed like an eternity he pulled out of her asshole! I've never seen a cock so full of shit! not even in my sickest porn!

"Ok sissy toilet, beg to eat her shit off my cock!" He commended. A hard slap brought me back to reality.

"Please Sir feed me her shit!" Again another slap hit my face. " You can do better than that, beg like you mean it faggot."

"Please Sir, allow me to suck clean, her shit off your manly cock."

"What do you think slut? Should I feed him your shit?" He asked Nathalya

"Do what you want to him, he's just a shit-eating faggot' I lost all respect for the wimp..." Nathalia responded and I could see in her eyes she meant every cruel word.

"You heard your wife, faggot eat shit!" he ordered. I had to open my mouth wider to take in the shit-coated cock! he had a look of triumph in his eyes as he looked down at me feeding on the shit.

When I came here he was a wimp now he begs to eat shit! how low can a faggot go! He proclaimed to Nathalya...

the taste of shit invaded my mouth and throat as I sucked the shit and swallowed every bit of it. he took great pleasure in ramming his shitty cock down my throat scrapping the shit off against my esophagus.

Here let me help you clean some off, he held my head in place and proceeded to piss full blast down my gullet, that's it faggot drink my piss! just as I thought I would drown the piss stream tapered off and stopped.

When he pulled out my stomach began to rebel and I began to heave I suddenly ran for the bathroom and made it over the toilet bowl and puked tasting the shit and piss again.

"Faggot! You gonna have to learn to keep it in and fast or face the consequences, eating shit and drinking piss is your life now you are a toilet sissy faggot! So get used to it!" clean yourself up and come to the bedroom!"