My Transformation Ch. 05

Story Info
Ken learns his destiny.
3.8k words
4.51
7.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

I woke with the most amazing taste in my mouth. My lips were caked, I brushed my tongue against the cum that had dried all around my mouth. I had lost count how many times I had let Thomas cum in my mouth and down my throat. It was like I was addicted.

I opened one eye and looked around. At some point in the night we had moved to there bedroom. I was between the doctor and Thomas. I reached my left hand out and it gently brushed against the doctor's soft ass.

She was sleeping on her side with her perfect bottom towards me. It was so soft and feminine. I was definitely jealous of her sexy lady bottom.

My right hand slid out from under the covers. I gently touched Thomas's side. He was not under any covers. I peeked at him. There was a small amount of light coming through the blinds, it must be around 7am.

He looked almost as good as the doctor. He was muscular and was very fit. Shaved from head to toe, I wondered what that was about. As my eyes wondered down his body I was transfixed by his mid section.

He had a raging hard on. He must be dreaming something amazing. I had never seen one so stiff and erect. It pointed strait at me like it was destined for my mouth.

I licked my lips. I knew I was going to do it, I don't know why. I needed that cock. I wiggled out from the sheet. I could feel the weight of my breasts now all the time. I was pretty sure that they had grown again.

I was quiet, trying not to wake either one of the couple. I slid down the bed till my face was even with Thomas's cock. My legs were off the bed.

I gently ran my tongue down his shaft till I hit his balls. I loved the taste for some reason. I felt energy jolt through my body. With each lap I felt my insides stir.

It wasn't long and I had my entire mouth around his magnificent cock. Bobbing up and down like a true cock hungry porn slut.

I enjoyed every vain of his rock hard shaft as it slipped down my throat. I was trying not to gag, but it was so stiff and long that each time it penetrated my throat I made a noise.

Soon my eyes were watering and I was deep in a cock sucking trance. I grabbed one of my new boobs and squeezed, pulling hard on my nipple.

My head bobbed up and down. All of a sudden I was all the way to his balls. At this point I didn't care if he woke, all I could think of was his cum.

The head of Thomas's cock slid deep in my throat, I squeezed my tit and found my self cumming. It wasn't much, just leaking out of my tiny dick. A wet spot soon formed under my hips.

I cupped his balls with my other hand and pushed his cock deep in. I felt his orgasm building in his smooth balls. I squeezed gently and coaxed them to explode in my mouth

I wanted all of his seed and I needed it now. I used my tongue to tickle his head while stroking him hard with my hand. Just as he was about to blow I threw my head onto his shaft, taking it all the way to his balls.

The first blast of cum almost choked me as it filled my throat. With a quick swallow I allowed the rest of his cum to fill my mouth. I wanted to savior his taste, not waste it down my throat.

When he finally finished, I delicately removed my lips from his man hood. I did not want to lose a drop of him.

I watched as his cock softened. I was playing with his cum in my mouth slowly stirring it with my tongue. With a sigh, I swallowed.

I looked up at Thomas. He was looking down at me with a smile. He winked as I slid out of the bed. As I stood he closed his eyes and rolled over. I looked around and headed for the door.

I really needed to pee. I slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. I found the light switch and turned. I could not believe what I was seeing.

They had a full length mirror. I looked at myself. I was lost. My hair was shoulder length curly blond. My face was hardly recognizable. My shoulders seemed thinner

My boobs were huge. There were now easily DD if not an F. My waist was tiny and tight, not an ounce of fat. I felt so top heavy.

Below that, well let's just say there wasn't much. My dick had shrunk to about an inch, and I could hardly see my balls. They were not any bigger then a kernel of corn.

I turned sideways. My ass was a perfect apple bottom shape for a girl. My thighs where toned and a small gap existed between them. Not a sign of hair anywhere.

I almost past out, luckily I had to pee. I quickly sat down. I had no confidence in my ability to aim with my tiny prick. I finished and stood up. I flipped the light off and headed out to find my stuff.

I had left them in the sun porch. I slid into the room trying to be as quiet as possible. I found my stuff, but then noticed the doctors. She wouldn't mind if I borrowed it.

I pulled the sports bra on. It was a little small and the bottom of my tits could be seen. Oh well I thought. I found her little thong and slid it on. I did not even have to tuck it. Pulling on her tight workout shorts I slipped back out and headed for the door. I saw my phone on the table as I headed out.

I was in my truck in a second. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I turned the truck on. It was earlier then I had guessed about 6:45 as I drove away.

My mind was wrecked, I was pretty sure I was addicted to cum and cock and that I was now a woman. I mean my tits were huge.

The roads were empty and I quickly made it home. It took just a second and I was inside. I sat at my kitchen table and sighed. What was I going to do. I could not go back to my old life like this.

I stood up and headed for the bedroom. I wanted to lay down. As I turned into my bedroom I lost my stuff. My room was completely changed. The bed was now covered in pink. My stuff was all missing. It had been replaced by what looked like everything in a girls room, and I mean a girly girl.

I stepped in and opened the closet. It was full of women's clothes, my dresser was the same. All my stuff was gone. Not a single male thing left.

I flopped on the bed. What was I going to do. I think I began to cry. It took a second to get myself under control. I opened my eyes and looked over on the bed stand. A beautiful silver plug sat there with a tube of lube.

I reached over to look at it. Attached to it was a small little note.

"Your almost there." It said.

It was signed BFGM. Still hadn't figured out what it meant.

I slipped the plug into my mouth. As I squirted a little lube on my finger. Might as well enjoy my self I thought.

I slid my hand into my shorts and under my panties. I lubed my little ass hole up and then slid the plug right in. It was large but not huge. I felt full, and it was great.

I pulled the bra off and flung it to the floor. I laid on my bed and began to explore my huge new tits. They were magnificent, and each time I brushed my nipple my body shuddered.

It wasn't long and I was super horny again. I new I could make myself cum, but I wanted to show some restraint. I pulled my hands off of my chest and roled over on my side.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax. I quickly fell asleep. I can't remember how long I slept for but I woke up to a loud clatter. It sounded like some one was in my kitchen. I jumped up, forgetting about my new body and headed directly for the kitchen.

In the kitchen was one of the strangest things I had ever scene.

"Who the fuck are you." I asked?

I was trying to sound intimidating but it came out super girly and squeaky. The thing just looked at me and smiled.

"I am the Best Fairy God Mother, and you are my experiment." It said.

It had jet black hair that was cut shoulder length. It's eyes were red and glowed with intelligence. It's cheecks were sharp and well formed with a small button nose.

It's lips were red and full, super sexy. A small chin led down to an elegant neck. Below that was just down right comely.

Huge breasts rested on small shoulders and a tiny waist. A tight fitting corset or something held them in. It was white and lacy, it looked like it would take weeks to put on.

It's bottom half is why I did not describe it as a woman. Below the tiny waste the creature sat on a serpents tail. It was majestic, so colorful and sparkling like a diamond.

The tail coiled slightly underneath it. To a small phallic looking tip. I could not look away from all the colors. It was hypnotic.

"I see Ken. You are enjoying my present." It said.

I noticed it's tongue was forked and it spoke with a tiny lisp. I did not know what to say, or how to respond. Did I really like this change.

"I'm not certain what you mean." I said.

At this point I remembered I was topless. I quickly crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked the thing in the eye.

"I mean it's obvious by the size of your new breasts that you have been enjoying your new body. It takes quite a bit of human male seed to grow them like that." It responded

"What do you mean grow."

"Think of yourself like a flower and male seed as rain. You need it to survive, but also to grow." It answered.

"Survive." I stammered.

"Yes survive. That's why I have come." It continued. "You no longer can just live on water and food. You will need to fill your body with seed. Your body will let you know when it is needed. Your breasts will shrink as you starve yourself and your male member will grow. However, it is useless and if it gets too big it will cause you pain."

I felt my jaw drop. I was going to need to suck dick to survive. Why had this happened to me, and I still wondered what this evil creature was.

"Now let me see that tiny penis of yours." It commanded.

I don't know why but I complied. I had run out of words. I had a million questions but I could not make my mouth move.

I pulled the doctors shorts off and tossed them on the ground. I stepped out of my panties. My dick was tiny, maybe only an inch.

"Very good. That is a good size to keep you pain free."

It's tail move toward me and wrapped around my leg. It explored my smooth legs as it advanced up to my cock.

"Pull the plug out." It commanded.

I was now trapped. It was like a boa constrictor was wrapped around my leg, except the snake thing had a huge mushroom tip like a cock. The biggest thickest cock I had ever seen.

I reached down with my left hand squatting a bit and pulled the wonderful plug out of my newly stretched ass hole.

Before I could move or say a thing. The tip of its tail was deep inside of my bowels. I groaned with pleasure as my chest arched forward with surprise.

It slid deep into me, and then out again. My nipples ached to be pulled and my mouth opened in need of a good stuffing.

The next push forward and I could feel the scales deep inside of me. It felt amazing. I can't explain it but it was like a million tiny hands massaging the insides of my anus.

I knew I was about to cum. My tiny cock leaked pre-cum as the thing fucked me with its tail. I could not control my self. My eyes began to roll back in my head and my hands quickly found my tits.

"You see, your just a stupid bimbo slut." It purred.

I opened my eyes. "Why have you done this."

"It was necessary, not all your fault." It continued.

The tail slowed but stayed buried in my ass. It moved closer to me. I could smell it, something like a cross between decay and fresh mulch.

"You see I am a fairy, I was a fairy god mother, but I messed up and now I have been punished with this body. All of my friends abandoned me, and I am alone."

"So you go around turning men into girls?" I voiced.

"No your only the second. See I was charged with being the fairy god mother of a boy. His name was Steven. He was a special boy, the fairy world thought that he would save the world from some big disaster."

I groaned a little as the tail pushed deep, but I was trying to listen.

"So they put me in charge of protecting him. It was pretty obvious from the time he was about 5 that he was not like other boys. I watched him grow and he was always getting into trouble. He would steal his sisters panties and one time he got caught dressed up like a girl. His parents were terrible to him, and sent him to one of those conversion camps."

"What does this have to do with me?" I asked.

"Well while he was there, he discovered me. At that time I was a beautiful Fairy God Mother, with many friends. But it was not to be. You see this little boy, now almost a grown man tricked me. He convinced me to turn him into a girl."

The tail began to vibrate kind of like a rattle snake. I felt my self cum. Droplets leaked out of my tiny penis and rolled down my leg. I moaned and through my head back. My hands squishing my massive boobs.

When I finished I looked down. It appeared like my tits were smaller by a fraction and my cock had grown.

"Are you finished?" The ex fairy god mother asked.

"What do you mean?"

The penis tail began to fuck my butt again. I did not think I could take much more.

"Why don't you sit down."

"Because your weird tail thing is in my ass." I yelled.

The fairy god mother looked at me. It smiled and then snapped its fingers. I was now on the floor on my hands and knees with its tail still buried deep in my ass. In front of me was a long white cock, that was some how connected to the fairy god mother. I guess you would say it was approximately about where it's dick would have been.

"Why don't you put that in your mouth while I finish my story."

I gulped. Did I have a choice. I reached up and slipped it into my mouth. I was instantly hard again. The feeling of a beautiful cock in my mouth was now such a turn on. Each time the tail fucked my ass I pushed deep onto the strange beautiful cock.

I was taking it in well, when it continued to tell its story.

"So I worked some magic and Steven became Sally. She was cute, sexy, and smart. Most important to me though she was happy. That is where I had made my mistake."

It continued. "You see Steven needed to be angry to change the world and now Sally was happy and complacent. She had what she wanted and did not care to fight anymore. I had ruined the fairy's plan."

"So my coworkers and boss held a trial and kicked me out. They said I was too gullible and naive to be good, and that I was to be punished. So they changed me into this."

It took a deep breath as I was being spit roasted between its cock and tail.

"Then you see, I got extremely angry with Sally and decided to take revenge. You are not the first one to fall for her, but you have been the most fun."

Things were kinda making sense. Sally must be the one that I met at the gym.

"It's kinda unlucky for you. You were destined to marry her and have a big loving family, but now my pain is yours."

It thrust its cock deep down my throat while pushing into my ass. I swear that they touched in my stomach. I felt the cock pulse and then unload inside of me.

Strange fluid filled my throat and ass. My body rocked with an orgasm unlike anything I had felt before. My boobs where on fire. My ass clinched so tight and my mouth shook with delight. My little penis pulsed as it squirted all over the floor.

I saw stars and then nothing.

I awoke on the floor of my kitchen. The creature was gone but I could still smell it. I was covered in sticky gooey cream. I was a mess. I questioned what had really happened. Had I really just met some angry crazy fairy.

I felt my body. My boobs were huge again maybe bigger then ever before. My butt was perfect, my cock, well it was gone. Just a tiny little spot of flesh, like a skin tag. The biggest change was my flat tummy.

I was huge. I climbed off the floor and headed to the bathroom to look at my self. The weight of my stomach was incredible. As I turned into the bathroom I gasped. I looked like I was ten months pregnant.

My stomach stuck out so far. My tits rested nicely on my huge belly. What the fuck had happened to me. I was in a state of shock as I caressed my now pregnant body.

I looked at what was my dick, it was literally a skin tag. No sign of my balls anywhere. I was a woman. What was I going to do.

I sat on the toilet seat and cried. My life was over. I could not fathom why this had happened to me. With each sob I lost it a little more. I'm not sure how long I cried but when I finished I sat and gazed into the mirror.

I was super attractive with huge tits and a sexy ass. My face was now completely feminine with soft lines and luscious lips. My hair was long and beautiful.

Just as I was getting the energy to stand and get cleaned up I heard a knock on my door. I definitely did not want to answer it in my state.

The knocking grew louder and louder till it was a loud banging. Then I heard a voice.

"Ken, it's me Sally. I need to talk to you." She yelled through the door.

I remembered the god mother mentioned the name Sally, could it really be the same one. I had nothing to lose.

I quickly pulled on a tiny shirt and a pair of shorts. I was still covered in goo and my hair and face were a mess from all the crying. I walked to the door.

"Hold on!" I yelled

I opened the door a crack and peered out. Yup, it was Sally from the gym.

"Ken is that you?" She asked through the crack.

"Yes." Was all I said.

"Can I come in, we need to talk." she said trying to push her way in.

I let her in. As she stepped in she gasped. I saw a pure look of terror on her face, that quickly turned to shame.

She looked around the apartment, taking it all in. She looked back at me and then sighed.

"I'm so sorry Ken. I'm not sure what has happened but I know it's my fault." She said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Please have a seat." I stammered.

I was feeling angry, but was so tired I could not really put up a fight. How did she know, and why was she here. I was so confused.

Sally sat at the table. I slid a chair back my huge belly sticking out of my tiny shirt.

"Ken, this is all my fault. I should have known not to get involved with any one. That bitch of a fairy god mother has sworn to ruin my life." She said

"Your life? Look at me!" I all most screamed in my new high pitched voice.

"Ok, ok. Sorry. It's just I am not sure what to do for you. She has messed up relationships before but never like this."

"We'll do you know if I will ever get my old body back. She said that I would be like this forever." I asked.

"She can't lie, so if she told you that then it's true." Sally answered.

"She also said I needed cum to survive! How the fuck am I supposed to do that." I demanded.

"Well, look at you. That will probably be the least of your worries." She retorted a little condescendingly.

I grinned in an evil way, "Well what do I do about this huge belly, no man wants to fuck a giant pregnant bitch."

I was so angry I could hardy control my self. I stood up and stuck my belly on the table. It flopped on the wood with a slap.

She looked at me, tears falling down her cheeks. She was genuinely sad for me, and I was being an ass. I took a deep breath and sat back down.

"I know how to get your tummy back to normal. She did it to me before. How about we start there, and then look for more answers after?"

I agreed. I wondered what was in store for me now.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers