All Comments on 'My Trusted Friend Ch. 05'

by WillyDFW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretender!

Why get married to the slut if he craves cock?

I don't have problem with Gay or Transgender stuff, but I just can't stand CLOSET PEOPLE!!!

Think this way: I you can't be honest with your self, how can I trust you?

WillyDFWWillyDFWover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's response to comment by Anonymous

Slut? That's my wife you're talking about!

: )

Seriously, though, one of the themes of this story is that human desire is more complicated than the narrator had believed before he started down this path. How people think and feel about those desires is confusing, often to themselves and to those trying to understand them. If I haven't succeeded in communicating the complex and confusing web of desires in which the narrator finds himself tangled, then it is evidence of my shortcomings as a writer, not of the fact that human sexuality is as simple as you suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Forgive me for being so harsh! Not having read the last chapter yet, my comments will be my own thoughts and feelings up to this point!

I feel for the author in his struggle to come to terms with the BIG SLIP in the heat of passion of his wife, indicating that his so called best friend had sex with her last Christmas eve. The betrayal of cheating is a pain not easily overcome. This violation of trust both ways, will likely destroy this marriage in time if it is not put out on the table, fully confessed and attempted to be worked through!

Seems like the wedding vows in this marriage meant very little either way. Two people supposedly in love, secretly cheating with the same friend! I can fully understand why you would be confused. What I do not even begin to understand is how you could allow this 3 way to occur again at New Years! You really must love your best friends dick more than your marriage.

I wish all three of you the best of luck in working this all out. It would not surprise me if the consequences of what you have all done together already, all of the lies and secrets, the cheating all the way around, all of it will likely destroy the friendship, and the marriage!!! Best friends usually have a code of honor about messing around with even an X girlfriend, let alone a wife! That code does not seem to exist in this friendship. Your Trusted friend??? Really?????

WillyDFWWillyDFWover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's response to second anonymous comment

I chose the title for this story because it was flavored with irony (although that did not become apparent to readers until Ch. 05). As for the rest, please read Ch. 06. The only other response that I can give is that no marriage and no friendship is an off-the-rack purchase. Each is custom tailored to the individuals involved. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to everyone's issues.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good chapter

I have enjoyed reading the first 5 chapters to this story. I liked that you showed us some of the feelings and thoughts that you went through. I sucked my first cock during a threesome with a couple I met and I enjoyed it. I have sucked a few since then. I don't do anal at all. I'm not gay and don't want a relationship with a man.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Very raw

Loved the series up to now but this chapter felt very raw and maybe too emotionally vulnerable for me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous