My Uncle, My Tragedy Ch. 03

Story Info
The niece submits herself to a life of humiliation and lust.
3.5k words
4.15
50k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when I woke up my pussy was really sore. My uncle's arm and legs were wrapped around me. We were both completely naked. I stared at him. He was snoring and smelled of cheap liquor.

But looking at him made my heart pound. I remembered how I used to taunt my mother for being in an arranged marriage. I always asked her how she could fall in love with a complete stranger and one who was definitely not on her level, looks wise. Even though, with all the money, my dad had become quite dashing.

Still, my mother's beauty was something else and so was my mausi, and now so was mine. My mom used to say that for her, love happened overnight. She said they were married for a few months but it was more like a companionship until one day, she woke up and saw my father's face and knew she loved him.

I could completely relate with her that morning. I think maybe it was because of the great sex we had the night before or the poem that he wrote for me, but something inside me changed. Earlier, I only used to feel hatred for him except the time we were engaged in sexual activity. I felt so attached to this man, more than anyone else in the world.

The attraction wasn't just sexual but something deeper in nature. Though, it did become sexual as soon as I felt his boner growing between my thighs. The early morning boner.

"Ahhh!" I moaned without any particular reason.

I wet my lips and kissed his cheek. I removed his hand from over me and kissed his body all the way from his chest to his testicles. As soon as I reached there, I inadvertently put his dick in my mouth.

"Ummm!" I loved the taste of it.

I brushed my teeth with his penis, taking it deep inside my throat and then alternating between my cheeks. He woke up. He was shocked to see what was happening to it before he recalled what happened between us the night before.

"Good morning baby!" I smiled at him and sucked his cock with a slurp.

Instead of replying politely, he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth violently.

"Umm waiihhht" I couldn't breathe and my hair hurt but I kept sucking.

"Yes bitch yess suck!"

Upon hearing that, I stopped sucking and crawled up to him. Instinctively, I placed my pussy's entrance on his dick and lowered my body. I had never been fucked in this position till then but I took him in like a pro. And it felt so good! I felt, for the first time in our relationship, that I also had some power over him.

He tried to hold my boobs but I locked his hands in mine and rode him.

"Aaaahh!"

I was feeling newer sensations every second. I swayed my hips back and forth and took him deeper. I stared into his eyes and he looked back at me with anger.

I replied by jumping on top of his dick and making my boobs swing up and down. That made him madder. Seeing such a beautiful set of breasts jingling in front of him and he couldn't touch it. He grunted and forced me down.

He choked my neck and entered my mouth with his dick. He lit a beedi and started fucking my face with fast and hard strokes. I held his ass cheeks and took him as deep as I could, even though I felt nauseous.

"Ahhh ahhh ahh!"

He came inside my mouth. No warning, no nothing. I instantly got up and spat everything out on the side of the bed.

"Better fix me something to eat, randi! Otherwise you aren't getting fucked anytime soon!" He shouted as a he took a long drag of his beedi and went outside the room.

***

I knew how to cook food but I was not very good at it. That afternoon, I put some dal on the cooker and tried to make rotis. But no matter how hard I tried, they just didn't get round enough.

In my obsession to make the perfect roti, I completely forgot about the dal kept on the gas. It was only when I could smell something burning that I remembered what was up.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"What the fuck are you doing?" My uncle stormed into the kitchen.

"You've fucking burned the food!" He spat out loudly.

"Uncle, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? You don't know how to cook, bitch?" He walked towards me and grabbed my hair.

"I'm sorry, uncle. Stop please!"

"Well I can't eat your sorry! Go out and get me some food!"

He let go of my hair and kicked me.

"And if you ever want to get fucked again, learn how to cook first!"

I went out and got us some food. After, that I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen, watching YouTube videos on how to make a fucking roti.

It turned out to be a nice distraction for me and that night I cooked something, only for myself. I was too scared to make my uncle try it. I went out and bought him dinner.

I kept practicing for a couple of days. The days were terrible for me because I missed him so much. Missed his touch, his kisses, his undivided attention. I was so frustrated. I could literally walk outside and every straight guy would have been ready to have sex with him. He, on the other hand, only had me and my aging massi.

Still, I was always more desperate to get fucked. I should've been the one making him do stuff for me, not the other way around. I was ashamed of myself.

Siddharth, the hottest guy in my college, would've treated me like a princess. Yet, in this house, I was being treated like a slut and still I had no self-respect. What happened to me?

In order to get some of my self esteem back, I installed Tinder on my phone. I matched with a 10 guys in just 5 minutes. One of them was an absolute hunk. So, I decided to hit him up to pass time while making tea. He was funny AND good looking.

The conversation was going well when I felt my ears being pulled.

"Who are you talking to?"

"No one, uncle. Just a friend, ouch!" I almost fell onto the pan.

"Listen, you are mine. I own your pussy." He squeezed my pussy to send shivers of lust in my body.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"Youuu ahhh!"

"Then why the fuck were you talking to some other guy!" He bit my ear very hard. I could feel it bleed.

"I'm sorry...It's just aaah that I miss youuuu!"

He unfastened my pyajamas and bent me down on the kitchen slab. He placed his dick right at my pussy's entrance but did not penetrate.

"Come onnn uncle please"

"Haha, not so easy bitch! Remember what I told you? Make good food then I will think about fucking you."

He turned me around, bit my lip and again pushed me down towards his dick. I started sucking without any orders. I just wanted him to enter me, I didn't care where.

"My friends are visiting tonight for a game of cards. I want you to host them like a lady of the house. Not a kutiya!"

"You understand?" He asked while his balls slapped my chin.

"Mmmm" I muffled.

"Make them tea and snacks and sit with me for my luck."

"Okay, bitch?"

I looked up at him and nodded with my eyes. Then, I closed them and focused on how good his dick felt inside my mouth.

"If you do good, I will fuck you tonight!"

That sentence made my heart pound and I sucked harder in excitement. I could feel his orgasm approaching and soon, it filled my mouth with hot cum.

"Arghhh!"

"And wear something nice!" He tapped the last drops of his cum on my face and walked out.

***

First thing I did after that was to unmatch that guy from Tinder. Then, I spent a couple of hours getting ready.

I took a long shower and fingered myself. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't cum. I conditioned my hair and highlighted a streak in brown. I wore heavy make up and applied a seductive lipstick. Then, I wore a blouse with a long skirt and hung a light golden dupatta with it. The dupatta slid diagonally across my body and hid my navel behind its netted fabric.

Then, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Watching recipes on YouTube, I prepared dry chicken Manchurian, fish pakoras, and French fries. I added some chips and namkeen to the other plates. I was all set to be a host.

Around 8 o' clock, my uncle's friends walked in. They looked exactly like him! Old, lowlife creatures who stank terribly. There were 3 men: Suraj, Ramesh and Sujoy. I studied them from the kitchen.

Suraj was in his 50s, balding and with rotten teeth. He was small in stature but taller than my uncle.

Ramesh looked a year or two younger and still had some hair on his head, although they were mostly white.

Sujoy was the tallest out of all friends but his face looked really creepy. He looked like the actor Prem Chopra with a much darker skin and protruding eyes.

All three of them were so drunk they couldn't walk straight.

"Sanjanaaa, they are here. Come meet my friends!"

I draped the dupatta around my head and walked out shyly. My legs were trembling and I became super conscious of my naked tummy.

"Haahaa meet Sanjana. She's my niece. She's staying with us."

All the old men were stunned. One was staring at my boobs, the other at my belly and the third one was mesmerized by my face. My knees became weaker.

I shook hands with all of them and then my uncle pulled me into a tight hug.

"Isn't she beautiful? Just like her mama!"

He kissed my cheek in front of everyone. A shockwave swept through my pussy.

"Beta, go and prepare the snacks. We are going to start playing."

I walked to the kitchen and started heating the snacks.

"Your niece is so sexy!" Whispered Sujoy.

"Shut up!" My uncle replied.

"Have you...yet?" I could see him making gestures with his hands to ask my uncle if he had fucked me.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your own business."

I kept serving them rounds of snacks and after the second round, the room had become tense.

They were gambling and my uncle was losing. He was shouting at everyone. All of them were even more drunk now and hurling abuses at each other.

"Sanjana beta, come sit with uncle. You are my lucky charm." He called out.

I went to the living room and he pulled me on his lap. His friends chuckled. I was really uncomfortable but he held me tightly. They were all sitting across a table and my uncle was at one end of it.

"Drink!" He passed a glass with cheap whiskey to me.

"Noo uncle!"

"Drink!"

After I took a few sips, my uncle's hand crawled up to my pussy. He started sniffing my hair from behind and sighed against my back. It turned me on so much!

He rubbed my skirt over my pussy which almost made me moan. Then, he sneakily kissed my naked back while rubbing faster.

"Ahhh!"

All his friends turned towards us.

"Sorry, uncle, I'm just a little uncomfortable. Let me adjust!"

I got up and adjusted my ass against his dick.

"Mmmh!" I whispered.

"Oh fuck nooo!" Sujoy cried as he lost the round to my uncle.

"Finally! Sanjana beta you keep sitting here my lucky charm." He kissed my jaw. "Love you beta!"

"I love you too uncle!" I rubbed my ass against his dick and kissed his cheek too.

His friends definitely knew that something was up by then. But none of them said anything.

"Sanjana beta, the snacks are amazing! Thank you!" Ramesh complimented.

"Thank ahh, Ramesh uncle!"

"So, Sanjana, do you have a boyfriend? You are so pretty!"

"Mmmm no...Not really, Suraj uncle!"

"Yes, she does!" My uncle replied as he rolled up my skirt and inserted his finger into my pussy. I turned to look towards him, in lust and surprise. I had a strong urge to kiss his lips but I managed to resist it. Instead, I pouted and closed my eyes.

"Ufff, uncleee! Stop lying."

"Am I lying?" He pulled my cheek.

"Ahhhhh uncle...yes you are!"

My breasts were bouncing up and down. The old perverts tried to understand what was happening by peeking beneath the table but my uncle and I were too sneaky.

Just when I came close to my orgasm, the room felt silent. Everyone started focusing on their cards.

"Ohhhh my goddddddd uncleeee!" I came with a bang.

"Soo gooood. Your cards are sooo good!" I managed to cover up my orgasm.

I gulped down my drink and poured another. The orgasm left me so thirsty that I drank it bottoms up and made a third drink for myself. His friends looked on as I drank and drank and sank further into my uncle's lap.

"Uncle, let's have sex. Please! I want you!"

To my surprise, he unfastened my skirts knot and lowered it till my knees. Next, he removed my panties. I tried to keep a blank face as his friends saw my rapid movement. He lit a bidi to add to the smokiness of our act.

"Isn't it so hot today?"

I tried to keep them engaged in conversation as my uncle pulled out his dick and slowly entered me. At a table full of his friends!

That thrill made me so wet that his dick slid in comfortably. It was so kinky and hot.

"Ohhh uncle! What are you doinngggg?"

"Don't play this card. Choose this one!"

His dick was so deep inside me that I could barely keep my eyes open. This sex was amazing of course but I was also craving for something intimate. But I kept on riding on his dick and took him deeper and deeper.

He took every opportunity to kiss my back, caress my hair and squeeze my thighs. I think at that moment Sujoy read my face because he kept staring at me. That made me uncomfortable but hornier.

After a few minutes, my uncle came inside me. I think the kinky nature of the whole scenario made him cum early.

"Sanjana, go get us something more to eat!" He pushed me off his lap and rubbed the rest of his cum against my skirt.

I slowly wore it and got up. I could feel the semen running down my thighs and it had left a stain on my skirt.

"Make something tasty!" My uncle shouted at me as he spanked my ass hard.

"Uncle!" I replied angrily. Surely his friends had understood everything by then. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

"Kutiya, go make food behenchod!"

My eyes became as wet as my pussy as I walked towards the kitchen in tears.

"Bhai aise kyu baat kar raha hai? She's such a nice girl!" Ramesh inquired.

"Chup kar behenchod!"

I kept crying for a few minutes and didn't start making anything. Then, I heard footsteps which I recognized as my uncle's. I panicked and quickly starting pouring oil in the pan. He walked and stood behind me. I tried to step away.

"Sorry beta...sorry baby!" He hugged me from behind.

"It's just that all that distraction caused me to lose 10000 rupees." He kissed my ears and neck.

"Get away from me!" I tried to break free.

"Noo jaaneman! Aaj toh ek dum maal lag rahi ho!"

"Stoppp ummm. Koi dekh lega!"

"I don't careee!"

"Hmmm! Your hair smell so good!" He sniffed.

He fondled my boobs and squeezed my ass. Then, he licked my neck by shoving my hair forward. I was humiliated by this man, right after he fucked me, in front of his friends. Yet, now as he came back for me, I simply closed my eyes and let him have his way. I was hypnotized. I was in love. I had become his bitch.

I held his dick in my hand and it had already become erect. I turned around to kiss him but he pushed me down on the kitchen shelf. He removed my skirt and panties and entered me.

"Ahhh!" This time I wasn't that wet so it hurt a bit.

"You love this dick?"

"Hmmm!"

"Say it!" He pulled my hair.

"I love your dick uncle!"

"Are you a bitch?"

"Yes ahhh I'm a bitch!"

"Whose bitch are you?"

"Yours ahhhhh faster. Your bitch!"

"I am your bitchh, uncle!"

Right when I said that, Sujoy walked into the kitchen.

"What the fuck!" He screamed.

"Get out you asshole!" My uncle replied.

"Sanjana betaaa are you in trouble?"

"Get the fuck out!"

I was so caught up at that moment. Not only was now I being fucked like a bitch in front of another person, a lowlife creep at that but I was also nearing my orgasm.

"Sanjana, say it and I will get out!" The creep replied while licking his lips.

"Ahhhhhggeeet out get outtt!"

When he went out my uncle threw away my dupatta and removed my blouse. He let my hair roll down on the side and started squeezing my boobs.

"Now everyone knows what a randi you are hahaha! Wish your mother was alive to see this!"

He pulled me back holding my boobs and started kissing me on my back. Then, he turned me around and lifted my on the shelf. He placed my legs on his shoulder and fucked me violently. The room was filled with slappy noises and I moaned louder than ever, without the fear of anyone listening.

I tried to kiss him but he turned away. I pulled his hair and forced him into a kiss. I needed that. After hours and hours of torture, I wanted a loving embrace. We both came together at the same time as soon as we kissed.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as he came inside me for the second time that night.

"I love you, Subhash!" I called him by his name for the first time. But as soon as I said that, I regretted it.

"I love your tight pussy, randi!"

He walked out.

Sometime later, I went outside with food. The game had ended by then and everyone ate. They all loved it. Sujoy kept staring at us both and barely ate. I guess he hadn't told anyone what he saw. Maybe he was afraid of my uncle.

However, after we ate, everyone knew about the affair between my uncle and I anyway.

"Now, I would like to dance with my lovely niece for making this such a nice evening!"

He played Jab koi baat bigad jaaye on his speakers and held out his hand towards me. I hated him and loved him at the same time. I gave my hand to him.

He took my dupatta and draped it on my head like a ghungat. Then he slid his hand across my back and with the other one, he held mine.

We embraced each other and danced slowly. Our feet were in sync with each other. Our breaths matched. We kept staring into each other's eyes. His friends watched on.

Then, slowly, he kissed my cheek, then my ears, my throat. I submitted myself to him and didn't kiss back. Just closed my eyes.

I opened them when he stopped kissing me. When, I looked at him, he held my face in his hands and kissed me on my lips.

I swear I felt so complete at that moment. That's the feeling they call home. I wanted to melt into his arms.

I kissed him back passionately as his friends watched on. I didn't care anymore. Pyaar kiya to darrna kya? Where there's love, there's no fear.

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear:

"Take me, uncle. Take me to bed and fuck me. I'm yours, today and forever!"

"Ahem...Excuse me gentlemen. We're going to bed!"

He lifted me and carried me to the bedroom. His friends looked shocked as they saw the love and lust on my face.

We fucked like animals all night. I was so loud that the roofs could fall off. His dick tore my pussy to pieces but it competed me.

Finally, we slept at around 3. We were both completely naked, he was drunk and snoring. And I lay there, tamed.

His semen was dripping inside my womb and my heart was pounding in anticipation of the next time he would fuck me.