My Unforgettable Night in New York

Story Info
A wife's first time being another couple's plaything.
3.2k words
4.15
29.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying in bed next to my husband James. The room was dark with just the soft glow of the TV. We were going to New York in a few weeks and we were discussing our plans for the trip. James and I were in our mid-thirties and had been together forever. We had been to New York once before, but it was only for a couple days. We were excited to go back and check out all the things we had missed on our first trip. I really wanted to spend an afternoon wandering around the Museum of Modern Art and James was interested in seeing the Statue of Liberty up close.

As we were chatting, James softly whispered to me, "Would you be interested in trying that idea we talked about doing on our next vacation?"

When James and I first got together we were more sexually adventurous. However, after a couple years our sex life had become more routine. Starting last year, we talked about how to make it more exciting and so during foreplay, so we came up with the idea of starting to share all the different sexual fantasies we had. At first, it was awkward for me to talk and open up about since I think I'm a bit sexually repressed. I had grown up in a conservative background where sex just wasn't talked about. James was the only person I had ever been with and I didn't have any sexual experiences before our relationship. After being with James for so long though, I admit, I sometimes fantasized about what it would be like to be with another person. What it would be like to feel the touch of someone new. What it would be like to explore their body.

One night, about six months ago, I finally got up the courage to share my fantasy with James. I was worried he would react negatively or be upset. However, to my surprise, James said he was turned on by the idea and said he also had a fantasy of watching me with another person. He hadn't shared it before since he wasn't sure how I would react. I asked him why he liked that fantasy and he said he would enjoy seeing me be sexually empowered, being pleasured by someone else, and that he was turned on by seeing other people desire me. After that night we started to sometimes get in the mood by making up different scenarios around that fantasy. Sometimes it was me with another man, other times with another woman. One of the hottest scenarios we talked about though was going on vacation, finding another couple, spending the day with them, having them show us the sights and then end the evening with me being the couples sexual plaything while James watched. We had talked a lot about different fantasy scenarios, but it was always just fantasy. We had never acted upon them.

As I considered James's suggestion he whispered again, "We can find a couple to hang out with for the day, have them show us the city, and if the spark is there we can take it further. If we're not feeling it, we can split. Lets just see where the night takes us."

The thought of the idea really turned me on, but I was still hesitant. I was nervous about going from fantasyland to reality and how that might impact us. We decided to not commit to anything, but to just dip our toes in the water and see how taking the fantasy a little bit further, beyond just us talking made us feel. James made a post on a couple message boards describing our fantasy to see if any couples wanted to meet up and just see what responses we got.

By the next day we had received about a dozen responses. A few couples stood out, but one in particular was Jake and Lily. Jake and Lily had lived in New York for 10 years. Jake was a personal trainer and Lily was an office manager. Both Jake and Lily were very attractive. Jake was tall, probably at least 6'2" or 6'3", dark hair, muscular, and looked like the definition of a hunk. Lily was average height, slender, fit, long black hair in a ponytail, and very cute. We began messaging with them back and forth talking about our trip, talking a bit about us and them, and just getting a feel for who they were. They both seemed fun, free spirited, and a couple that liked to have fun. As the trip grew nearer, we started to get more serious about planning out the day of our date with them. We made plans to meet at our hotel lobby then start off visiting the Statue of Liberty in the morning like James wanted, stop for lunch in Midtown, visit the MoMA in the afternoon for me, and then grab dinner and drinks and see where things went from there.

When we arrived in New York it was hot and humid. The day of our date with Jake and Lily came and James suggested I try and wear something really sexy. I tried on a few outfits and decided to wear mini jean shorts that were more like a jean thong and a loose fitting tank top with big gaping armholes on the side without a bra. The look was very revealing, showed a lot of sideboob, and had plenty of opportunity for a wardrobe malfunction. As I looked in the mirror I felt sexy and thought to myself, "Wow I look really hot today." We went down the elevator of the hotel and Jake and Lily were there waiting in the lobby and they both greeted us enthusiastically with big smiles. Jake was wearing a plain white form fitting t-shirt and jeans. His look highlighted his muscles and physique. Lily was wearing a very short black mini-skirt and a very sexy deep V backless halter top that didn't do much more than cover her breasts. Both Jake and Lily looked very sexy and were even more attractive than they looked in their photos.

We spent the day sightseeing, getting to know both Jake and Lily and discovered we had a lot of interests in common. They were also both funny and outgoing which helped me feel comfortable since I was usually more shy around new people. Lily especially was super sweet and friendly.

For lunch we went to an amazing Italian restaurant. Over lunch we got to talking and I asked, "How often do you guys meet up with other couples?"

Lily said, "Oh, I don't know, maybe three or four times a year?".

I asked them, "What got you guys into it and what made you keep going?"

Lily said, "Before we started, our sex life was normal, routine. We talked about playing with other couples and finally one day decided to give it a try. After we tried it though, there was no going back. Just because it brought a lot of passion, excitement and I think it brought us closer. I feel it made us desire each other even more."

I asked her, "Do you ever get jealous seeing Jake with another woman?"

Lily said, "No, I like watching him enjoy himself. The key to making it work for us is good communication and clear boundaries."

I shared, "I have to admit I'm nervous. This is going to be my first time being with someone else other than James."

Lily asked, "Like ever, or just since you two started dating?"

I said, "James is the only person I've ever been with."

Lily laughed and said, "Oh don't worry, you will be in good hands with me and Jake."

As the day turned into evening we went to grab drinks at a popular bar after dinner. When we walked in the bar was already fairly crowded and music was blaring. We went up to the bar to order drinks and Lily came up behind me and slipped both hands under my tank top and began fondling my breasts. She whispered over my shoulder, "I have a surprise for you and we're going to have fun with you tonight, I can't wait."

I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I started looking around to see if anyone else at the bar noticed, but it seemed like no one had. I turned my head and asked her, "What is the surprise?"

She started to play with my nipples as she continued to fondle me and coyishly said, "You'll just have to wait and see."

We got our drinks and after I finished my glass of wine I was already starting to feel a bit tipsy since I am a bit of a lightweight. Some people were dancing on the dance floor and James suggested that I go dance with Jake and Lily. We danced and grinded for a bit. As Jake danced with me I could feel the bulge in his pants. He leaned over and whispered, "You are so sexy and beautiful. Your body is banging. I can't wait to get back to the hotel and just rip your clothes off and fuck you in front of your husband."

As we closed out our tab at the bar, James checked in with me to see how I was doing. He asked if I was ready to take the next step in turning our fantasy into reality and bring Jake and Lily back to our hotel room. I had nervous butterflies in my stomach. I felt hesitant, but I knew from the excitement I felt, that deep down inside I knew I wanted it to happen. It was time to make a call though. Maybe the wine helped a bit, but I said to James, "Fuck it, yes, lets do this."

We headed back to the room and Lily and Jake were giggling. As we got into the room, James sat on a chair, and Jake and Lily sat on the bed. Lily suggested that the girls do a striptease, so we both began to seductively get undressed. After we were both nearly naked Lily then came over and started to kiss me and make out. Her lips were soft. It felt nice kissing another girl. Lily started to run her hands up and down my body, cupping and squeezing my breasts, and caressing my thighs. With every place she touched I could feel tingles of excitement. I started exploring Lily's body with my hands. It was so different from a man's body. It was soft, squeezable. I began to play with her breasts, lick her nipples, squeeze her butt. It was strange having full access to a new person's body after being only with James so long.

We both took our thongs off and now were completely naked. She guided me to lay down on the bed as we continued to make out. She was on top and with one hand she caressed my face and with her other hand she began rubbing my clit. I could feel feel my juices flowing and I apologized, "Sorry, I think I'm really wet down there."

Lily said, "Don't worry, I would be offended if you weren't completely drenched." She then slowly started to make her way down my body, gently kissing every inch. When she reached my groin she lowered her head into my lap. She teased me by slowly giving my pussy a lick, taking a long pause, and then giving it another slow sensual lick. She then lifted my legs into the air and began to slowly lick my asshole. Lily went back and forth alternating between slowly and sensually licking my pussy and my asshole. Finally, after teasing me for a couple minutes Lily began to eat me out in earnest. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Lily going down on me felt so good. I could feel the intensity starting to build up in me. I moaned, "Ohhh Lily, don't stop!" Lily kept going and I felt the intensity rising. It reached a boiling point and I had a loud moaning orgasm. I could feel it washing over me and I thought to myself, "This is my first orgasm from someone other than James."

After a minute for my body to calm down Lily said, "My turn!" with a smile. She flipped onto her back and I began kissing and caressing her body all over, exploring every inch. I then lowered my head to Lily's lap. I had never done this before, but I figured it couldn't be that hard to figure out. I began licking Lily's clit and she began to moan. She told me, "Suck it. Suck it harder you little slut." I began sucking and fingering her and I could tell the intensity was building up for her. After a few minutes of sucking and fingering she began to arch her back and moan as she orgasmed. After it finished Lily said, "It seems like you're a natural."

Lily then motioned to me to lie down and she said with a devilish grin, "Now it's Jake's turn!" Up until this point Jake and James had just been sitting watching the two of us and enjoying the show. Lily began to undress Jake and when she got him down to his underwear I could see that he was well endowed and that his cock was rock hard. She pulled off his boxer briefs and I saw his cock. It was bigger than James's. Jake must have been 7.5" maybe even 8" and thick.

Jake then said, "I hope you're ready for me to ravish your hot, sexy little wife."

I looked at my husband, James, and said, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

He leaned over to hold my hand and said, "I've never found you so sexy before. I can't wait to see you enjoy another man's body and watch him enjoy yours."

Jake began running his hands over my body and it felt like electricity. He began to make out with me. I started to run my hands up and down his body feeling his abs, squeezing his big muscular arms and grasping a fist full of his sexy butt. With Jake on top of me he felt so big and it made me feel so tiny. I wrapped my hand around his cock and began slowly stroking it as we continued to kiss. I then spread my legs and guided his cock inside me. I felt my heart skip a beat when it went in. He pinned down by both of my hands and began to rhythmically and forcefully thrust. I locked my legs around him. My heart was racing from feeling a new man inside me for the first time. His big cock made my vagina feel so full. As I lay there, pinned down by Jake, I thought he felt so dominant and in charge.

I started to moan, "Ohhh fuck me Jake, fuck me! Fuck me with your BIG cock. Ohhh, I love feeling your BIG cock deep inside of me." Lily came over and Jake would switch between kissing me and kissing Lily.

Jake then flipped me over onto my stomach so I was prone. He stretched my arms out over my head and pinned them down again with one hand. He then began pounding me from behind. Lily got up close to the action and began to squeeze and fondle Jake's balls while he fucked me. After a little bit Lily suggested we switch positions again. Jake rolled on to his back and Lily told me to climb on top of him. I got on top of Jake and Lily helped hold his cock upright as I mounted him and slid it into my vagina. I started riding his cock twerking my ass up and down and dangling my breasts in his face so he could play with them and suck on them.

I looked back at Lily and saw she had pulled a strapon out of her backpack and was in the process of lubing it up. Now I knew what she meant earlier when she had said she had a surprise for me. I was nervous, I had never done any anal play before, but I decided to just surrender and give in to the moment. Lily came behind me and slowly began to slowly ease her strapon into my asshole as I let out a small gasp. She said, "That's right, you take it you little slut." She started to kiss my ears and the back of my neck. Once her strapon was fully in, Lily then grabbed my waist with both of her hands to brace herself as she began to forcefully thrust her cock in my asshole.

I could feel them both inside of me thrusting, filling my ass and my vagina. The sensation of both of them pumping away was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could feel the intensity of their thrusting pick up almost in unison and I knew it was getting to be too much. I could feel my brain starting to get overloaded. All my senses were overloaded. I could feel the intensity inside me building again. I then had the most earth shattering full body orgasm I've ever had. My toes curled. I lost control of what my body was doing. I think I blacked out for a second. That pushed Jake over the edge and I could feel his big throbbing cock twitching as he pumped my pussy full of his cum.

After they both pulled out, I flopped over on the bed exhausted. I was completely drained. Lily giggled and said, "We should do that again sometime." She and Jake showered up, we chatted a bit more, and then they headed home.

When they left, James and I began to talk about the experience. I asked James how he was doing.

He said, "You were so hot and sexy babe. I love you so much. I loved watching you have fun and enjoy getting pleasured by Jake and Lily."

James then began to kiss my naked body, and run his hands over me. We started to make out and then James slid his cock inside me and we began to fuck. It felt different than our usual sex. I could feel his primal animalistic instinct to reclaim me as his.

As he thrust I said, "Did you like watching another man fuck me?"

He replied, "Oh my god, it was so hot watching you get into it and enjoy yourself."

I moaned, "Ohh, do you like feeling another man's cum in my pussy?"

James said, "I love it. It makes your pussy so wet."

We had one of the most passionate sex sessions that we've had in years. I orgasmed for the third time that night as James came inside me.

It has been a few weeks since that trip and things in the bedroom with James have never been better. We are fucking almost daily and I can see he desires me with a new look in his eye. I think Lily was right, it has ignited a new passion in our marriage. It was such an overwhelming experience, but I can't stop thinking about that night with Jake and Lily. Before this I would have never have though that I would actually fulfill this fantasy, but now I don't think I can go back. My mind has been running in overdrive fantasizing about the next time and the next couple. I can't wait to do it again.