All Comments on 'My Unforgettable Night in New York'

by throwaway86

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

very good first story

ThorlolThorlol8 months ago

What I don't understand is why James didn't fuck Lily. In the scene you look for a couple to swap and not for just one person. Just doesn't make sense. If you open your marriage then do it on equal grounds. Why would someone be so stupid...

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

I liked it!! Regarding Thoriol’s comment below, to each his/her own. Kinks are like fingerprints, we’re all different. And I for one, liked your story exactly as written. Good work Throwaway86!!

akindman22015akindman220158 months ago

Very nicely done. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story! James gets in on the action next time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that was a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I see all of these stories in this genre as pure bullshit.

"Lily said, "Before we started, our sex life was normal, routine. We talked about playing with other couples and finally one day decided to give it a try. After we tried it though, there was no going back. Just because it brought a lot of passion, excitement and I think it brought us closer. I feel it made us desire each other even more." ---

Lily is classically demented. If this is what it takes to get her and Jake's motors running then they have some deeper issues. The whole 'Lifestyle' is a lie and supported only because there are so many others seeking to find some rationale that they are normal too.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

Well written and very erotic.

The fantasy was for her to experience someone new for the first time.

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Keep writing, well done!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Pretty good for a 1st story here...

...assuming that next time he gets 2 women !

Turnabout would only be fair, assuming the marriage survives.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Cuck let’s whorewife get double stuffed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

James the cuck… How original. Next time maybe James get’s fucked in the ass by Lily because he sure is worthless as man to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with anonymous from a day ago, yup, that's a divorce to me too. And I sure as hell wouldn't let that bitch fuck me with a strap on. That wasn't agreed to at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars. I wish I could have given you six stars instead, nicely done, seems to be sex from a woman's perspective although you didn't indicate your gender on your profile. This story begs for a sequel like My Unforgettable Night in Niagra Falls, or in the Carribean and get James involved. Please continue writing, your good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story loved it More please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Glorification of a lifestyle that only leads to unhappiness, but what else is new.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some of us love extramarital sex. It works for some people, let them have it. I love having another woman's husband shoving his cock in my pussy while she rubs my clit and suckles my breasts. The strapon dp is also hot speaking from experience.

liz33ndliz33nd7 months ago

i loved the story, and it was erotic hearing you tell how much you enjoyed it. 5 stars, and jplease update us regularlly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Having Jake cum on her face and then have her kiss her husband would make it even hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous