My Very First Time... Pt. 04

Story Info
My time as a sex/pain slut continues.
2.7k words
4.64
14.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

Mark laid out my clothes for the day on the bed so after a nice soapy shower I put them on.

Today I would be wearing a red pleated skater skirt, short, with a high waist and attached suspenders. My outfit also included a black, front hook, push up bra and black 5" closed toe D'Orsay pumps with ankle straps. I almost felt over dressed when I saw the black french cut thong panties. I'm used to not having panties on. He had already told me to comb out my bangs and tie my long blonde hair in a high ponytail.

As I looked myself over in the full length bedroom mirror I was very happy with how I looked. I'm 21 but I looked like a teenager in this outfit. Black false eyelashes and black liner with slut red lipstick that matched my nails. Yeah, my husband definitely knows how to dress me.

We were taking our Boss Mustang today which always gets me feeling nostalgic. it's the car we were in when we first met back in school.( See a walk down memory lane.)

Nick's shop garage door went up and we went on in and parked. When I opened my door to get out Nick said, "Whoa. Hold it baby and he took a few pics with a very expensive looking camera.

Pinup photos, Leg shots and I unhooked my bra as he ordered and he got some tit shots too while I was still sitting in the Mustang but I swiveled around so my feet were on the shop floor. I love posing for photos. Fun!

Mark was already out and groping Nick's wife Kat. That made me jealous. I wanted to grope her too.

Nick told me, "I'm going to have you pose with that bitching looking car Mark brought and then since Mark dressed you up so sexy, you can do some modeling with the bike I'm building for you. It's mostly done.

I said, "Yes Sir" and did what he said. He had me on the hood and all around the Mustang as he took photos of me in various stages of undress.

He was my master, my owner for the next 8 hours per the slave contract I had signed a couple weeks ago. My unquestioning obedience for a total of 32 hours and for that I got a custom built motorcycle, built just for me and my diminutive size. I'm 5 feet tall so it was going to sit low. All I knew was that it was going to be a bobber style and I'd have it in two more weeks, IF I didn't fuck up. Nick had to be happy with me for the entire 32 hours or I'd have makeup hours to finish my agreement.

He put his large link shiny gold chain around my neck and secured it with a heart shape shiny gold padlock with "NICK" engraved on it which I eagerly accepted and the clock started ticking.

Nick reached out and unhooked my bra then took my big tits into his hands and looked over the big safety pins that were still sticking through both my nipples. He had put them there a week ago and I hadn't replaced them with proper studs yet. The safety pins were also gold plated and looked pretty sexy sticking through my large nipples.

I kept my hands at my sides waiting for orders while he squeezed my tits and took some photos of his piercing work.

Finally he said, "Turn around, hands behind your back."

I said, "Yes Sir" and quickly obeyed him.

He had a pair of steel handcuffs and he put them on me. Now my hands were secured behind my back and my tits were still sticking out, bra hanging open.

Those handcuffs were also gold plated. Nick was a class guy.

I waited obediently while he walked around me looking me over.

Next he reached up under my skirt and pulled down my panties which he left around my ankles. I continued to just stand there. We both knew he could do anything he wanted with me and that was fucking exciting for us both but for different reasons of course.

He firmly said, "Step out of your panties. Then kneel and pick them up off the floor with your teeth."

I said, "Yes Sir." and knelt down, one knee at a time and as he took more photos, I bit into my panties and came up on both knees. Panties in my mouth. More photos.

He looked down at me sternly and said, "Stand."

I mumbled, "Yes Sir." careful to not drop my panties and then I tried to stand. No hands and in 5" heels, it was very difficult but somehow I managed to stand up without falling flat on my face.

Nick stepped in close and reached under my skirt and started squeezing my shaved pussy and then he started fingering me. I moved my feet apart automatically so he could have full access to me. I was loving this part.

As he got me really wet he had three fingers up me and he was working me over pretty rough but I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the hell out of my helplessness.

I mumbled around the panties in my mouth, "May I cum for you Sir? Please?"

I was always a total slut when Nick took control of me.

He said, "I'm in a good mood today slave so yeah, you may cum, for ME."

He had fingers up me and his thumb on my clit and when my orgasm happened it made me weak in the knees.

I almost fell but caught myself and started grinding my hips into his fingers. He must of really been enjoying watching me cum because he didn't stop playing with my pussy until I had two more orgasms. Finally, during the third one I dropped involuntarily to my knees.

Damn that was intense. He had complete power over me and as I knelt before him he moved his hand from between my legs and he gripped me by the throat firmly.

I could breathe but we both knew he could change that anytime he felt like it. I was his to use.

Like my husband Mark, Nick was a amateur body builder and very strong. He told me, "You're a very hot looking little slut and before the day is over I intend to use you rough. Understand me princess?"

He tightened the grip on my throat and I did my best to nod my head enthusiastically yes.

Then he pushed me to the floor and grabbed a hold of my long ponytail and dragged me across the shop floor by my hair.

I didn't dare drop the panties I still had in my mouth and when he stopped dragging me by my hair I found myself looking up at a beautiful bike sitting there. Not ready to ride yet but I could see that it was almost ready.

Nick reached down and scooped me up off the floor into his big arms and then stood me on my feet facing the motorcycle.

Then he said, "Hang your panties on the mirror and then tell me what you think of this scooter?"

I put my face up to the closest mirror and got my panties hung there which freed my mouth again.

I said, "YES SIR. Is this mine?"

Nick looked at me and said, "Not yet Slut but it might be if you're nasty and obedient enough to earn it. Are you going to be a nasty slut for me today?"

I told him sincerely, "I'll do anything you say Sir. I'm totally yours to use."

He said, "Yeah, I know. Now bend over across the seat of the bike and I'm going to fuck you in the ass bitch. You want that don't you?"

I quickly spread my feet and bent over my bike, saying, "Yes Sir. Whatever you want, I want too. Fuck me good Master."

He actually slipped his hard cock into my pussy first and fucked me for a good while which was wonderful. I just love a hard cock in my pussy. Sex is my favorite thing and although I know when and how to be a lady, What I really love is being a slut.

After I had a good orgasm he pulled out and his cock was lubed with my pussy juice as he pushed it up my ass. Not my favorite sex act but I was his slave today and it was kinda a turn-on to have him pumping me in the ass. The handcuffs were on tight and I loved the feel of being cuffed and being fucked by this big, strong, dominant man. I was really feeling horny today.

He had a big cock and it hurt some but finally he heaved hard into me and shot his load. First load of the day and it was hot, flooding my ass with his jizz.

He removed his cock and I could feel his cum dripping down my legs.

He told me to "Stay as you are."

Then he took off his leather belt and started hitting me with it. Hard whacks across my ass. It fucking burned and I could feel the tears starting to run down my face.

Nick continued to whip me and I cried out time and again and involuntarily I tried to use my cuffed hands to cover my ass but he said, "NO" and I stopped trying to protect myself until he finally stopped.

My ass was on fire and I knew I had red welts but there was no quit in me. I was firm that I would do whatever he wanted me to do no matter what that was.

He put me down on my knees again and held out his belt and said, "Show me how much you love my belt."

I blinked the tears out of my eyes and then I kissed his leather belt. I ran my tongue up the leather until I came to his hand, holding the belt and I licked his hand too. Then I started all over until he said firmly, "Enough Slut."

I looked down at the floor and said, "YES SIR".

Then he took hold of my throat again and choked me until I couldn't breathe and tears started down my face again.

I realized our time together was getting shorter and he intended to hurt me more today than he had on our previous Sundays. Nothing I could do about that.

Finally he released my throat and I gagged and coughed for air as he looked down on me. When I finally caught my breath he said, "Stick out your tits so I can slap them. That is IF you really want me to slap those big, young tits of yours?"

My nose was running and I was still blinking tears when I said, "YES SIR. I want very much to have you slap my tits, my face, my ass, I'm all yours Master. Slap me PLEASE! I want you to hurt me. PLEASE Sir?"

He said, "That's very good DeAnn. I believe you really do want me to hurt you?"

"YES SIR. I need it from you Sir. Please?"

He slapped me hard across the face and I tasted blood from my split lip. Then he said, I'll whip you some more later but right now I want you to ride my cock. He sat down in a chair with his pants down and I climbed up on him saying, "I'd love to Sir."

His big, hard cock slid easily up my wet pussy and as I knelt facing him in his lap, I got my hips going as he sat there squeezing my tits. Then he pulled both of my gold safety pins until my face was pressed on his and he said, "Suck my tongue bitch." Then he stuck out his tongue and I obeyed. I took his tongue in my mouth and sucked on it as I kept my hips riding up and down on his cock.

I was actually way the fuck turned on to the treatment I had been receiving and I was right on the edge of another big orgasm.

This whole experience being a sex/pain slave to a stranger was so damn erotic. I never expected to find the deep levels of submission that I had discovered in myself. I suspect My husband Mark hoped it would work out just this way and I knew from here out I would be so much better at home too. Now, I knew I would encourage my husband to hurt me more then he had in the past. I was a genuine pain slut now. I didn't even try to understand why, I just accepted it.

Finally Nick exploded up into me and at the same time I had a huge orgasm myself.

He pulled his tongue out of my obedient mouth and simply said, "Slide down to the floor and lick my balls. You've got cum all over me. Eat it up."

Without a thought I slid down and hungrily licked and sucked him. Licking his balls, Licking the inside of his legs, anywhere I could see cum.

When I finished cleaning him with my mouth he got up and grabbed my shoes, pulled me straight out on the floor and wrapped some rope around my ankles, tying me securely then putting a blindfold and a ball gag on me. I was completely helpless now. Actually I was helpless all day but now I couldn't move so it felt more real.

I laid there and heard him walk away and the door close behind him. All I could do was wait and the worst part was, I had to pee.

Seemed like I laid on the cold concrete for hours. I couldn't help it and I had peed and was now laying in a puddle.

I had no idea what time it was but I knew it was way past lunchtime. I was hungry.

Pretty soon I heard the door open and somebody walked over and rolled me face down in my puddle and then I felt a hard cock entering my pussy from the rear. I thought it was Nick but I couldn't be sure?

After fucking me for a while whoever it was shot his load and then I could hear him walk back out and close the door behind him.

I was still gagged and blindfolded. Still bound. I had no idea who the mystery cock had belonged to?

As the day progressed, He returned, or somebody did, and fucked me four more times before I felt myself being lifted up into strong arms and carried out of that room. I was set down into the passenger seat of a car and I thought it was the Mustang but again, I wasn't quite sure?

Then I heard the engine start and I knew for sure then that it was the Boss 302.

We were driving for some time and then we stopped and I heard the sound of our garage door opening. The car pulled in, the door went down and somebody exited the car and I was left sitting there. My bra and panties had been removed much earlier in the day and I was still cuffed and blindfolded. Ankles still bound. I waited and eventually the passenger door opened and strong arms lifted me out of the Mustang.

Mark? Was I home? I wasn't really sure?

I was carried for a little ways and then I was laid down on a carpeted floor. I felt a little bit of panic. Where was I? My imagination was at work and I wasn't positive where I was. Fear started gripping me. IF I was home, why would my husband keep me bound like this?

Then I was turned face down again and felt a large, hard cock enter me. I was used as a fuck toy a couple times before my blindfold and gag were removed.

Mark was kneeling over me with his cock just inches from my face. I smiled up at him and then took his cock into my mouth.

Home sweet home.

CONTINUED IN PART 5 ( THE FINAL SUNDAY )

IF you enjoyed my story please leave me 5 stars..... Thanks

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers