All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 18'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow! Finally! Still that unanswered question!!! Please don't make us wait so long for the next installment pleeeaaasssseeee!!!

maxsammaxsamover 6 years ago

I wonder why shaun continued performing in the party after he found out that lots of people knew about his secrets including his wife , naughty can't blackmail him anymore , he has nothing to lose anymore .

I'll be waiting for answers in the next chapter , keep it up and don't take to long to publish again please.

thx

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 6 years agoAuthor
Still Blackmailed

Thanks for the comments!

Even though Emma knows now for sure (if she did not know earlier), Naughty still holds Shaun's family, friends and work world over his head. Shaun definitely does not want his mother, father, siblings, aunts, uncles, friends or even others in his work world to discover what he has done, and to see it graphically up on the internet. It would ruin his life. So he still needs to comply with Naughty's wishes. He has not found his way out of it yet, nor has he determined who Naughty is.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Still in suspense!

The plot thickens once again and all the participants seem have it in for Shauna for past misdeeds and he's certainly paying for it, although he is reluctantly (?) cumming to embrace his sexuality. I can't wait for the next chapter; will we discover Naughty's identity? Until this chapter I thought it was Emma! 5++

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Emma

Looks as if Emma is also being blackmailed by Naughty too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When do you think you will have the next chapter posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate to disagree with the author, but

Shaun doesn't have to worry about being outed to his family and friends and boss with the thought that his life will be ruined. His life is already ruined. We know that Emma was there, but we don't know that she was coerced or forced. From what was said by many of her partners she has already shown herself to be quite the whore. Maybe she was trying to hide that from Shaun just as he was trying to hide his activities from her.

I do find it amusing that Shaun(a) constantly asks himself who is ruining his life. He should get that answer every morning when he shaves. He is doing it to himself because he has no backbone. Even a guy with a smallish cock can have some guts!

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
Six Stars!

Five stars aren't enough. This just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Literally just skimming

This story went past the bend. Rachael being a bitch because she did not manipulate her boss into fucking her, a big organization ooc fucking that spans basically all of Shaun's life, and everyone not seeing the distress of the participant... Simply put i'm only here to skim the highlights to see if the mastermind gets their comeuppance, but I'm going to guess no because "This is the life Shaun really wants" style of bullshit will be the outcome.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Still a good chapter on a re-read. Harsh for Shauna, doubly harsh knowing - having read all the way to chap 26 already, knowing he won't be able to talk to Emma about how, why etc.

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Emma of a party virgin

The list of party virgins did not include Emma. How long has she been choosing Shaun/Shauna? What is her relationship with Naughty? Is she Naughty? Or Naughtys lover? Is she really fucking her yoga instructor? Or is that story to cover for Naughty? Possibly yoga instructor is Naughty!! Layers and layers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just catching up on this after reading chapter 28. I'd forgotten about the guy, Ted? who was married to Emma's secretary. He was fairly matter of fact about Frank fucking Emma, and his own wife! How women liked the big cock and how he used it etc. Ted had a 'medium' sized cock of what, five inches? Didn't Miranda measure Shaun's cock at under six inches in a later chapter to prove to him that he was 'small'. Yet this guy doesn't get caged or put in lingerie. But does have to put up with his wife being fucked.

At least he gets to get a bj from Shaun(a). Wonder if he gets to fuck any other women?

Humm.

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88almost 4 years agoAuthor
About Ted

Glad you noticed Ted!

Ted is a party guest, so the size of his member is of no matter to Naughty. Party guests get to be pleasured/take their pleasure in the rooms they have access to. Ted and his wife will be featured in a side story sometime in the future. More will be revealed about him and his wife. How he talks about Frank might reveal something about Ted and Marie. And Frank.

Naughty

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

Question, Shauna is upset that Emma's boss is breeding her(?) Because he isn't using a condom. But None of the men that fucked Emma and Shauna were wearing a condom. If all the other men were wearing a condom Shauna wouldn't have very much cut to swallow or eat out of Emma. HE IS A MAROON!!

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

This story is a stupid train wreck. Once he saw his wife was there, he could stop doing this as naughty didn’t have any more leverage over him. He and Denise could pack up and start new somewheres. Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous