My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hoped to get some information from the recording, but this was more than I could ever have expected. I was shocked--so shocked that I almost had an accident when I failed to stop at an intersection. I pulled off the highway into a lot adjacent to a major tire store. Once there I listened again, even more closely this time as Emma continued.

E: There was only one thing better and that was seeing my wimp ass husband all dolled up in lingerie and makeup like a trollop, taking it in both holes. What a fucking loser!

D: Yeah, he really is a major wimp. What the hell did you ever see in him, anyway?

E: I met him when I had broken up with Nick and he is a good provider and a better father, but I didn't realize what I had given up until I found myself engaged to Shaun. I denied him all the time of our courtship while I went back to fucking Nick. A couple of times I had barely gotten Nick out the back door before Shaun came in the front. Speaking of Nick, I spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday fucking him and a couple of his buddies. Too bad Shauna wasn't around to clean me up, but there will be plenty of time for that in the future. I still don't understand how you were able to put this all together.

D: It was really quite simple, my dear. Why don't you take my cock out and get started? I missed my morning blowjob yesterday.

I heard a belt and zipper being undone and seconds later I could hear Emma slurping on Dave's big dick.

D: You know that in good business deals both parties get something they want. It all started when you told me that your love life with Shaun was such a disaster and that you'd do anything for some hot sex.

E: Yeah, I remember. That's when I was promoted and became the company whore. I sure have had a great time since then, haven't I? Too bad I had to give my asshole husband a mercy fuck once a month.

D: You had to do that, Emma. Cutting him off completely could have alerted him to a problem. Better to give it to him once a month. That sure proved what a pussy he is. Anyway, I had an idea, but I needed some money to fund it so I went to Isabella. Her old man is a billionaire so she has plenty of cash. She gets off on seeing men turned into simpering feminized sissies, just like Shauna will be. That takes care of her. Nick has gotten to fuck you pretty much whenever he wants and that will only get better once we're done with Shauna. His part of the project was the bugging of Shaun's office and your house. He also set up Shaun's computer so the first time he went to the internet he'd be guided to that femdom sissy site so we could blackmail him. He contributed and got an excellent return, unlimited sex with you and revenge on Shaun for stealing you from him. Rachel will get her job back and she'll get a sizable raise, too.

E: What about our wolf in sheep's clothing...our Trojan horse...our Oscar-winning actress?

D: Ah, yes; she really has done an excellent acting job, hasn't she, not that she had much choice in the matter. I doubt her parents would want to see that video of her sucking and fucking Mike Brown." He hesitated while he and Emma laughed. "I spent Saturday afternoon through Sunday night with Denise. It's just as well that her part of this is coming to an end because she's getting totally fed up with playing the role of the supportive lover. Fact is, she can't stand what Shaun has become. Without her, though, I doubt that we would have been successful. She's put plenty into the project and she'll get her reward soon--Shaun's job and more than double her salary. Monday morning after the next party their boss, Greg Golden, will walk in when Shauna is blowing Mike Brown. Of course, Shauna will be wearing all of her feminine finery and her bright red lipstick and her heels. Greg will be "appalled" and he'll fire Shaun on the spot. Denise will move into the office then and Rachel will become her secretary. In return, Greg, who is in a sexless marriage, will get to fuck Rachel at least three times a week for as long as he wants. She's almost as big a whore as you are. I may even invite him to an occasional party so he can give Shauna the fucking she really deserves.

D: I get my share out of this in your services and I'll get contracts from both Nick and Greg--big contracts that will probably get me an even bigger promotion. I'll also get to know my children--our two and the one we'll be working on next week. I can't wait to see them run into the house after you tell them that their "old daddy" is now their maid and servant and they now have Daddy Dave who plans to spoil them rotten.

There was a brief break while they laughed hysterically. I failed to see any humor in it--none at all.

D: You will get to see your femdom fantasy become reality when Shauna becomes your personal sissy maid. She'll address all of the housework and yard work, too. She'll eat you to orgasm after orgasm, even your ass whenever you want and she'll get a steady diet of cum from your cunt and ass. About a month after that we'll address the issue of Shauna's chastity by piercing her cock and using that piercing to permanently lock a stainless-steel cage around her organ. The piercing will be welded to a ring around the top of her scrotum. She'll have to sit to pee just like a woman from then on. Theoretically, she can stand now, but she'll make a mess every time. Be sure to punish her if she does. I have a paddle and riding crop for you. Take them home with you tonight and use them often. They'll help establish your dominance over Shauna.

E: Don't worry about that. I'll really enjoy striping her ass often. Don't forget to get me a big ball gag so I don't wake our kids. I'll love having you move in, at last. I assume that I'll get another promotion when Shaun is fired.

D: Yes, you'll make even more than the two of you are now and all you'll do is fuck clients...and me, of course. I'd never want to see my children have anything but the best--best bikes, best clothes, best schools and colleges and you'll have the best, too.

E: So will you. Don't forget your daily blow jobs and I plan to fuck you until you can't stand up--my cunt AND my ass and then I'll have Shauna clean me so we can do it again!

Emma laughed then and I wondered who this evil bitch really was. I sat silently for the next ten minutes while I heard Emma slurping over Dave's cock while he groaned almost nonstop until I heard him scream as his orgasm struck forcefully. Emma spoke first once she had licked and sucked his cock clean.

E: By the way, what's in those protein shakes I've been giving her? Is there any protein, at all?

D: There will be if you have one of your lovers cum into the glass first. According to the pharmacist I got it from every heaping tablespoon should have about 2,500 mg of estrogen, about 1,000 mg of a powerful testosterone blocker, and--probably the most important drug of all--a hypnotic that will weaken his resolve and his free will. I was told that after roughly three months his ability to think and make decisions will be destroyed and he, soon to be she, will become a mindless obedient slave--just what you wanted. Before that happens, she'll have breast implants--nothing too big, probably C-cups. By then the massive doses of estrogen will have caused her breasts and hips to swell so we'll just be moving their growth along.

D: I thought about castrating her as she'll obviously never use those wasted balls, but Isabella nixed that idea, telling me that we could cut down on the estrogen and eliminate the testosterone blocker so she'll become one horny frustrated bitch. Isabella says that will make her much easier to handle and manage, plus we'll be able to use them to punish her whenever we feel like it. She'll really look forward to her dates with Jason then. We can hold them over her head to encourage her best efforts although I doubt that will be necessary if the hypnotic works the way it's supposed to."

I stopped the recording then. I'd heard enough--more than enough. I twisted in my seat so I could lean out the door and I jammed two fingers down my throat. I vomited up my "breakfast" onto the blacktop. Even after dry heaving for almost a minute I still felt total disgust for my wife and everyone involved in this filthy mess.

>>>>>>

I phoned Denise to tell her that I'd had a flat on the way to work. "It'll be a while, unfortunately. There are eight customers in front of me." Denise expressed her concern. I was amazed at how sincere she sounded in light of what I had just heard. Once I had ended the call, I pulled a pad from my briefcase and made a list--places to go and things to do. The "flat tire" had gained me several hours without worrying about being under surveillance from Naughty and his/her gang.

The first thing I did was open my phone case to remove the battery. Surprise! Surprise! Under the battery was the very same device I had placed in Emma's phone. I pulled it out and crushed it using a multi-tool I kept in the console. Then I began the first of my chores.

I stopped at WALMART where I picked up three flash drives and a prepaid phone along with 200 minutes, in addition to a few other essentials. Setting up the phone was child's play and I used it to phone my mother, knowing that she'd be out with her morning bridge group. "Mom, it's Shaun. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be leaving town. I did something stupid at work--nothing illegal--and allowed myself to be blackmailed into doing some of the most perverse sexual acts imaginable. I did them because I wanted to protect Emma and you. I learned this morning that Emma was a big part of the group that was blackmailing me.

"I'm going to send you a flash drive with an audio conversation between Emma and her boss, Dave, on it. After you've listened to it--hopefully, in total privacy--you'll understand what I've been facing and dealing with. I'll send it to you via FedEx from Uncle Chuck. I strongly advise you to ignore anything you might get from me--mail or email--with my name on the return address. I'll call you when I can and it will always be from a strange cell number. I also learned today that they had my cell phone bugged."

My next stop was the bank where I emptied all of the accounts and closed my charge card. I had to take a penalty on the CD's, but that was still better than leaving the money to the slut cunt. Next, I dropped in to see my broker/financial adviser. "Fred, I want to sell everything and I do mean everything."

"Why? Does Emma know?"

"No, she doesn't and if you tell her you'll be getting a lot of emergency dental and medical work done. Understand me?"

"Geez, you don't have to bite my head off. When do you want the money and how would you like it?"

"I'd prefer cash and yesterday will be fine."

"Funny, Shaun; you're not running from the cops, are you?"

"No, I'm not, but it's what you might call a 'life or death' situation."

"Okay, I can get it in cash by tomorrow around two, but you'll have to pay any applicable federal and state income and capital gains tax and we charge a fee of three percent for cash. Give me a few minutes and I'll tell you how much." Actually, he took almost ten minutes, including the sell orders. I told Fred I wanted seventeen bundles of hundreds totaling $170,000 and the remaining $6,426 in mixed bills. I'd have them by 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.

I made one final stop--my former home where I first stopped in the home office at my safe. Inside was my dad's S&W .40 cal. revolver and an almost full box of ammunition. I loaded the pistol, immediately feeling a whole lot safer. Next, I found my backpack in the garage and loaded ten pairs of boxers and tees. I stripped out of my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, dressing in a casual shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Using a screwdriver, I broke the cheap lock on the cock cage, placing all of the female clothing, the cage, and the butt plug (uncleaned) inside one of the boxes that had held my new shoes. I taped the box closed and wrote "EMMA ONLY" on the top in magic marker. My final stop was back in the office where I wrote a brief letter to Emma.

"Dear Emma," I began before placing a big X through it. Next, I wrote "Dear Bitch," but decided that wasn't strong enough either so another X ran through the salutation. Finally, I wrote "Dear Evil Slut Cunt, if you were so disappointed in me as a husband you could have just gotten a divorce. You would have gotten the house, your kids, alimony until you and your asshole boss married, and child support, but--no--you had to try to destroy me. You blackmailed and coerced me into disgusting and depraved sexual acts. I must tell you in all honesty that I actually enjoyed some of the submissive feelings I experienced when I thought I was protecting you. When I learned of your role--your lying manipulative and despicable efforts to make me into your sissy slave--those feelings turned to rage.

"Monday night Miranda complimented my compliant and submissive efforts. Do you have any idea why I was so compliant, not only through this ordeal, but through our entire marriage, too? When I was younger, I had a terrible temper--still do, actually. About eighteen months before I met you, I almost killed a man with my bare hands. I was in a bar with a friend who got into an argument over a pool game. I was trying to break it up when one of the other guy's friends hit me in the back with a pool cue. I punched him and continued, breaking several bones in his face and a couple of ribs, until the cops pulled me off. Luckily, almost everyone there saw him attack me or I would have gone to prison for years. Instead, I was required to take an anger management course. I thought I could never feel as much rage as I felt that night, but I was wrong. It was nothing compared to what I felt when I listened to the recording you'll find on the flash drive with this letter.

"By the time you read this letter I will be gone. I've taken all the money in the bank accounts and the CD's and my investments. You'll have plenty in spite of that from your big raise and from Dave's generosity so you and his children will be fine. Don't try to follow me. I have my dad's revolver and a lot of ammo and--as they said in the old west--I'll shoot first and ask questions later.

"If I were you, I'd tell Dave, Nick, and Michael Brown to keep a sharp eye open over their shoulders. One of these days I'll be there for my revenge. Not a bad idea for you, too. You know what a patient man I am. The Lord may have said, 'Vengeance is mine,' but I can guarantee you that my payback will be a real bitch. One other thing--if my mother or grandmother ever see a recording of my activities in the office or at the party you will have signed your own death warrant. That's my guarantee to you.

"Have an absolutely miserable fucking life. Shaun."

I was about to leave the sealed box and envelope on the kitchen table when I had a better idea, one that might give me some immediate retribution and satisfaction, and let Emma know how serious I really was. I dropped the box on the front seat of the car and drove down the street with two more important stops to make.

>>>>>>

I was pretty sure that Dave or maybe even Isabella's goons might look for me once Emma and Dave realized that I had split so I needed a place to hole up. A hotel or motel was out. They'd look there first, but I thought I had the solution to that. I drove to the seediest part of town--to a rooming house that I had been told would extremely discreet for the right amount.

The negotiations were surprisingly easy. The landlady had five open rooms at twenty-five dollars a night each. I rented all of them for three nights even though I'd be gone tomorrow. For another two hundred I was able to keep my car in her garage and she'd take down the sign on her fence--the one that said "ROOMS TO LET" until I was gone. Even then, she assured me that she would remain silent about my presence. I waited until 4:00 that afternoon before walking to a nearby KFC for my first day's dinner as a truly free man. I ate my dinner in a small park across the street from my office building. Once done, I cleaned my hands and sat on a bench behind a big rhododendron bush where I could just see the building entrance, but they couldn't see me.

I saw almost everyone leave by 5:15, but my former boss, Greg Golden, and Denise were the last at 5:25 and it seemed as though they were arguing. I walked across the street ten minutes after they had gone. I had the key to the office. There was no security system--no need because there was no money or confidential information on site.

Greg was somewhat limited as a manager. He knew almost nothing about the computer system, usually relying on me for any adjustments or changes. He also couldn't remember his passwords. They were hidden under his desk blotter. I entered the dark office and found my way to his secretary's desk where I knew he always kept a spare key to his private office.

I closed the door after returning the key and logged onto the system. I set it up to reformat all hard drives at the next login, something Greg did every morning before getting coffee and a Danish from the staff room. All of the drives--both server and workstations on the network--would be completely wiped clean. My next step was to place two powerful magnets into the locker that held the backup discs. They would destroy the backups in seconds.

I had just logged off the system when I heard voices out in the office. I slid under the desk, thanking Greg for ordering a desk that matched his huge ego as I pulled my legs into place. My final step was to return Greg's chair to its original position--even with the leg hole and turned ninety degrees so he wouldn't have to turn it to sit in the morning.

The door opened and I could hear someone enter. It was Denise. "I told you he wouldn't come here. The place is deserted."

"Well, where the hell would he go? Think!"

"I'd do a lot better if you didn't yell at me every ten seconds. I don't know where he'd go. Ask Emma. She's married to him."

"Okay...okay, let's get the hell out of here. We'll have to check the entire fucking city. Thank God we'll have Isabella's guys to help us." The light went off and I heard Denise and Dave walk out. I stretched my legs, but remained under the desk for almost thirty minutes before daring to leave. Even then I was extremely careful, taking the back stairway and checking outside several times before crossing the street and walking to my hideout. I had a few chuckles as I walked, wondering how they'd react once Emma had received and read my note.

The sun had set when I drove to my old neighborhood. I parked behind a nearby church and picked my way through the dark night to what had been, until today, my happy home. I knew as soon as I saw Jon's car in the driveway that Emma was out--either fucking one of her lovers or helping to look for me. I returned to my car to fetch Emma's box and letter.

There was no change at the house when I returned ten minutes later. After checking carefully, I unlocked the front door and strode into the kitchen, dropping the box and note onto the table.

As expected, Jon rose immediately from the couch and TV and rushed in to meet me. "Emma told me you wouldn't be home, Shaun."

"I remembered two gifts I had to leave. This box and note are for Emma." Then, as I stepped closer, I continued. "And this is for you." I was less than a foot away when I turned my body quickly, using my shoulder turn to deliver a vicious punch to his stomach. He went down with a loud long grunt. I pulled him up by his shirt and held him while I quickly kneed him three times in the balls. "Hopefully, that will teach you a valuable lesson. Don't fuck around with married women."

"She...she told me you couldn't satisfy her...that your penis was locked up so all you could do was pee with it."

123456...9