My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

Story Info
My ending to NaughtyOne88"s story of Femdom and feminization
30.8k words
4.05
7.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some months ago, NaughtyOne88 started to write an interesting story entitled, "My VideoChat Error" that described how a male executive--Shaun, a husband and father--allowed himself to be blackmailed for some perverted online activities by someone he knew only as "Naughty" in order to protect his wife and mother from the humiliation they would experience if his secret was revealed. Naughty started slowly--making him wear panties at the office. Soon, Naughty's email orders had him wearing a bra, garter belt, stockings, and heels as well as giving blowjobs to a black man every Monday morning. His descent escalated from there, getting worse and worse with every day that passed. There was a long delay before the story continued and it has continued predictably with Shaun(a) sinking deeper and deeper into submission while his wife, Emma, becomes more and more dominant over him.

I wrote to NaughtyOne88 several times, offering encouragement and asking for permission to write an alternative ending to the story. I never received an answer so I took it on myself to write my own version of how I thought the story might end. Regretfully, NaughtyOne88 has not written anything further in the story in the past six months. I feel that lengthy delay justifies my conclusion being written and submitted to the site. Although the story was originally submitted under Non-Consent/Reluctance, I have presented this ending under Romance because the majority of the story fits that category.

Writing endings seems to be a popular undertaking here on Literotica. As often happens, this ending took on a life of its own and became much longer and more detailed than I originally thought possible. One thing I can tell you--this ending is nothing like anything NaughtyOne88 might have envisioned. I will also tell you that parts of it are extremely brutal and violent. Having told you all that, I must add that I have always been a sucker for a happy ending so expect one here.

I don't need anyone to tell me that I'm not FTDS. I know that, but I also know that I can write a coherent story and this is just one example. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. There is plenty of sex here, but, as with all of my stories, only when it is an integral part of the plot. Everyone involved in sexual acts is well over the age of eighteen.

All of the dialog is mine and I've tried to avoid borrowing scenes from the original story. I don't know if NaughtyOne88 will ever give permission so I don't want to take liberties that haven't been given. My ending begins the day after the fateful party in which Shauna made her debut dressed in white virginal lingerie while giving dozens of blowjobs and taking big hard cocks in her previously virgin ass. Shaun has returned to his secretary Denise's apartment to change back into his "man clothes" and has left her to await her boyfriend. As I begin, Shaun is sitting in his car and looking up at Denise's building while trying to find the answer to something that had puzzled him all day.

MY VIDEOCHAT ERROR--MY ALTERNATE CONCLUSION

>>>>>>

There was something nagging me--something from last night that I couldn't quite capture with my usually alert brain. I had debated whether to talk to Denise about it, but I was afraid that, like my office and home, the limo had been bugged and, even worse, what might happen to Denise if Naughty took offense which seemed likely given what had happened over the past two weeks.

I had walked to my car where I sat for several minutes trying to think. Who was Naughty and why did he/she hate me so much? Other than firing Rachel at my wife's insistence I couldn't think of anyone who I might have offended so badly that they would want to destroy me.

All of a sudden, my thoughts were distracted by a flash of red. Looking up I realized that I could see the entrance to Denise's apartment on the second floor through the glass panel that ran for the entire depth of the building. I could only see the rear of his body, but somehow, he looked kind of familiar. The red and white jacket and the ball cap on his head obscured his features, but I was sure that I had seen him somewhere before, but where?

Denise opened the door and stepped forward to hug him. As she did, she looked out the window almost straight into my eyes. Her shock at seeing me was as clear as day. Her head jerked back and her eyes opened wide. It was a classic double-take and that's when it hit me. I felt that I had been hit by a bus, but I kept my cool, waving and smiling at her. Denise smiled and waved back then led her boyfriend into the doorway before he had the time to turn around.

Call it a revelation. Call it an epiphany. Either way I knew now what had been bothering me all morning. It was Emma's reaction, or rather lack of reaction, when she walked into the large circular "party room" last night. I know that I was shocked to see Emma and I was sure that shock was clearly evident on my face. Emma, however, was relatively calm, gasping briefly then smiling when she saw me. Had I seen my husband dressed and made up like a woman getting fucked in the ass and taking a big cock in the mouth I would have given the biggest double-take of all time. The only reactions I'd seen from Emma were the quick gasp and weak smile...although...the more I thought about it the more I thought it was more a smirk than a smile. Shit! Did that mean that she knew what to expect? Had she been there before? Was she somehow involved with Naughty? Might she actually be Naughty? I had so many questions but no information. I thought now that I might know how to get it.

I started the car and drove out of the parking lot, turning left onto the highway and turning right at the second light. Every day on my way to work I had passed a small shop with plain lettering on the window--THE SPY SHOP. I had often wondered who would buy anything there. Now I thought I knew--someone like me.

Once I had entered the shop, I realized that I had no idea what I wanted or needed so I stood in front of the counter until a young man--twenties with a scrubby goatee--asked how he could help me.

"Uh...I...I'm not...."

"Okay, I'm guessing that you want some information either on or from someone." I nodded dumbly in response. "Good, your wife? Girlfriend? Boss?"

"My wife."

"Think you will need just audio or video, too?"

"I think audio will be enough."

"Does she have a cell phone?"

"Oh, yeah; she never lets it out of her sight except when it's charging. It's a new I-phone. Her company bought it for her."

"Perfect--I have just what you need, but I have to tell you--it is expensive."

"Well...let me see it and then I'll decide."

After a brief search he pulled a relatively small box from the shelf and placed it on the counter. "Ten years ago, this would have been ten times the size and less than one-tenth as good." He took out what looked like a cell phone, a small black cube about three inches on a side and one inch thick, a clear plastic box with a thin square of golden-hued metal inside, and two cables--one to connect to a car's 12-volt receptacle and a standard USB cable.

Holding the plastic box, he told me, "This is the microphone and recorder. These two wires sticking out the side will connect it to the phone's electrodes so the power it needs will come from the phone's battery. This black box I suggest you put under the spare tire or somewhere else in the trunk of her car where it won't be found. It will receive the signal from the recorder and hold it until the player comes within twenty feet of it and then the recording will be transferred to the player. The player comes with ear buds and the jack so you can hook it up to the 12-volt outlet in your car. There's even a USB port so you can transfer data to a flash drive if you wish."

I stayed in the shop for almost an hour as I learned virtually everything about the device. I charged the $2,000 plus sales tax on my Visa. I managed the money for our family so I hoped I could hide it. On the other hand, if I learned what I thought I would I might not even be around to worry about it.

I drove straight home, thinking that Emma might be there, but she wasn't. In fact, I didn't even hear from her until the following afternoon when she phoned to tell me to pick up the kids at her parents' home. She made no mention of where she had been or what she had been doing and I didn't ask. I picked up the kids and took them out for pizza. They loved their grandparents, but they were also thrilled to see me. They were home, bathed, and in pajamas by the time Emma came home Sunday evening. Her clothes were a mess and so was her hair. Her stockings were ripped in several places. She hugged the kids then told me, "I'm going upstairs for a much-needed bath and then I'm going to sleep. Put the kids to bed and then I think you need to go to bed also. I can see that you've had a difficult weekend, too. Put my phone on the charger before you come up." Naughty had demanded that I follow instructions from my wife and Denise and it looked like Emma was moving right into her new role.

Taking the phone from her purse I went into the kitchen where I had left my briefcase. There were supposedly microphones and cameras in the house so I worked in a corner under a cabinet with my case and my body blocking what I was doing. I spent less than three minutes opening the phone and removing the battery, slipping the thin rectangle under it and setting the wires. I marveled at how easily I was able to install it. Seconds later the phone was on the charger. My next step was to take the trash out through the garage, dropping the relay into a small compartment under the trunk's liner where it might sit until the car was traded in.

Fifteen minutes later I had the kids in bed for a story. They picked Babar, one of their favorites that I've read dozens of times, at least. Emma was already in bed when I walked in, shed my clothes, and walked to the bathroom for a shower. The hot water helped to soothe the tension that had built up during the day, but my imprisoned cock strained against its pink plastic cage. Tomorrow was likely to be worse. Michael Brown was supposed to show up for another blowjob and then I was supposed to meet with Miranda at Denise's apartment after work for what she laughingly referred to as "training." I set my alarm and tried my damnedest to fall asleep. Not surprisingly, I didn't for several hours.

>>>>>>

Emma woke me the following morning. What the hell had happened to my alarm? I was already fifteen minutes late. Half an hour later I rushed into the kitchen where I hugged the kids and accepted a surprisingly passionate kiss from my wife. "I really love you so much, Shaun. I know you're in a hurry so just drink this protein shake so you'll have something in your stomach besides coffee." I took the glass from her, downing it in a single gulp before taking the thermos of coffee from her and dashing out the door. I was in the car and backing down the drive when I realized that the shake tasted "different." I hadn't had one in months so maybe the company had changed the recipe or being in the jar all that time had somehow affected the taste. I realized then that I had forgotten to tell Emma about my required meeting with Miranda.

I phoned her on her cell and she didn't seem surprised. In fact, she didn't even ask who Miranda was. She did tell me that she would contact Jon, a college student who lived nearby, to pick up the kids at school and watch them until she got home.

My day went as expected. At 9:30 I received a text from Naughty telling me to strip and put on my bra and stockings so I would be ready for Michael Brown at 10:00. I was on my knees in my office with bright red lipstick on my lips when Denise led him into the office. I hated myself as I smiled and greeted him as "Sir," begging him to suck his big black cock. He laughed at me as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Kiss it, bitch. Show it some love then lick it and take me deep. I want to see some real enthusiasm." I nodded and pretended to be enthusiastic while in truth all I wanted was for it to end. Five minutes later a massive flood of semen flowed down my throat. I licked the organ clean and replaced it into his slacks. I knew what was expected so I smiled and said, "Thank you for allowing me to pleasure you, sir."

He laughed again, commenting, "The pleasure was all mine, Shauna. I must say you look charming in your lingerie. Keep it on your body all day until you go to bed tonight. Maybe next Monday I'll tap that sweet ass of yours. I really enjoyed it at the party." He laughed again when I blushed. Thankfully, he left a few seconds later and Denise consoled me.

I received another text from Naughty that afternoon, reminding me of my meeting with Miranda after work. "Follow Denise home and don't be late." Denise and I walked into her place by 5:30 and we waited there for Miranda who rang the bell just before six. It was obvious that she'd been recently fucked. There were white tracks running down her inner thighs.

Sitting on Denise's couch she told me to strip so she could check out my undergarments. "Very nice, Shauna; I'm actually jealous although that body hair has got to go. Now get on your knees and crawl over here. I need a good cleaning out and a couple of orgasms, too. Denise, please check Shauna's scrotum. It looks a little red. I think she'll need a little Vaseline. We don't want her getting sore or an infection."

"Why are you doing this to me," I asked. "Are you Naughty?"

"All will be revealed to you in good time. You'll find out who Naughty is when you're ready and not before so don't bother asking again."

"Okay, then why is my cock locked up? Why do I have to be in chastity?"

Miranda looked at me and laughed. "You call that little thing a cock?" Then she made me admit that Michael Brown, Dave, and Nick all had cocks that were much longer and thicker than mine. I hung my head in embarrassment and shame as she told me, "That little thing will never satisfy any woman. It's better all-around if it's locked up so you won't have any thoughts you can't back up. Now, lick me and lick me good. It's part of your training--part of turning you into a good husband."

I spent more than a half hour working on her, bringing her to four orgasms while my tortured organ was denied. She did compliment me on how compliant and submissive I was. I got home at 7:25, just in time to see Jon walk out the front door.

He avoided eye contact as he said, "Um...Emma told me she wants you to go upstairs now, Shaun. She's waiting for you in the bedroom." He seemed to be in a hurry to get past me and out to his car. I soon learned why.

>>>>>>

Emma lay back on the bed, her legs splayed open and a just-fucked expression on her red face. "Ah, Shaun--come in and take off your clothes. I want to see it for myself. Don't gawk. I was horny as a toad and I was told today that you'll be in chastity from now on. Just as well; after Friday night I doubt that I'd even feel you. Unfortunately, that's pretty much what's happened too many times in the past."

I was down to the bra, panties, garter belt and stockings by then and she reached out to pull the panties to my ankles. Her hand closely examined the cock cage as she twisted it in one direction and the other before reaching down to pull on my hairless balls. "I like it, Shaun. It's just enough to keep you out of trouble. Now I know you'll be happy to learn that I've saved you a tasty snack." She spread her legs even farther apart and pointed me to her cunt with a waggle of her finger.

I sighed for a second or two before sealing my lips against her cunt. "Atta boy, or should I say girl, Shauna? You're getting really good at this although I've seen how well you do with big hard cocks, too. I think I'd like two orgasms now, Shauna although I could change my mind and demand three. Let's just see how it goes, shall we? You really are on your way to becoming a very good husband for me. Oh, God--that feels so good! Keep it up, Shauna...right there...right there. Ooooooh, God! Easy now for a bit, Shauna just lick my thighs for a minute or two and get them nice and clean then we'll go for round two." I did exactly as I had been told, then after four orgasms for Emma and a nice set of blue balls for me, I washed Emma in the shower and changed the bed while she brushed her hair.

"Open the boxes by your dresser, Shauna. They're new clothing for you. You can throw out all of your tee shirts and boxers. You'll no longer need them. I believe you'll find a lovely assortment of bras, panties, garter belts, and camisoles there. You'll also find assorted stockings and nightgowns to wear in bed. I'll pick out what you are to wear every evening for the next morning and you'll stay in them all day until I tell you to remove them at night when you can put on one of your pretty nighties. You should be pleased. Most of these sets come from Victoria's Secret or other high-end shops. Of course, you'll keep your butt plug in place all of the time. I have two bigger ones I'll start you on later in the week so you'll be ready for your big date Friday evening." I was mortified as I placed all of my male underwear on the nearby chair and carefully placed the new items into the drawer. I was sure my face was beet red as I did it. Emma knew everything--EVERYTHING--even about my "boyfriend" Jason.

There were three smaller boxes remaining. "You might as well open them now, too." Inside was three pair of shoes--brown and black flat shoes that Emma called pumps and a pair of black shoes with three-inch heels. "Notice that the straps lock, Shauna. Every night after the children have been put to bed, you're to put the heels on and practice walking for at least thirty minutes. When you are proficient you will receive another set in four-inch heels, working your way up to six-inch. Also, tomorrow night you will start to shave your legs, chest, and armpits and you'll be required to keep them clean shaven. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"I think that when we are alone you had better call me something more respectful. Naughty suggested either "Ma'am" or "Mistress."

"Yes, Ma'am; I understand."

"Good, now kiss my feet and I'm off to dreamland." I did as instructed--again demonstrating my total submission. Only then was I permitted to remove my lingerie and take my shower. Emma was sound asleep when I fell into bed.

>>>>>>

Emma had another protein shake for me the following morning, claiming that we both needed to lose a few pounds. That was funny, because I weighed two pounds less than I had when we were first married. I was afraid to argue so I took the glass and downed the drink before hugging the kids and receiving another mind-blowing kiss from Emma. She looked at me for a second before smiling. "Goodbye, my good husband. Have a great day." I was thankful that neither of the kids had noticed my red bra or black stockings over my black pumps.

I had backed the car onto the road before taking the electronic player from beneath the seat and pushing the jack into the twelve-volt receptacle just below the dash. At first all I heard was road noise and the radio in Emma's car. I was able to fast forward until I heard a door slam. The first voice belonged to Dave, Emma's boss.

D: So, how's my favorite whore this morning? Sorry I couldn't be available yesterday, but someone had to buy all that lingerie and the shoes. I guess you enjoyed your weekend, eh?"

E: You know damned well I did. Any time I can start the weekend with a good fucking from Mike Brown and follow it with a fantastic gang bang you know I'm going to have a great time."

123456...9