My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana dialed her burner phone then waited for Dave to answer. "Is this Dave Bingham," she asked. Continuing almost immediately, she read from her script. "This is Andrea Johnson speaking. I'm a nurse at County General Hospital in the Emergency Room. Do you know a Michael Brown?"

"Yes, I do. He works for me, why?"

"I'm sorry to tell you that he's been in an automobile accident. Another driver ran through a stop sign, apparently at fairly high speed, and T-boned his car. The other driver died at the scene and it appears that he was drunk. Mr. Brown has life threatening injuries and he has asked for you."

"I don't know why. We're not really close."

"He mumbled something about a 'Shaun' and that it was important. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Yeah, it does. Okay, I can be there in half an hour."

"That will work out fine. He's going to surgery as soon as a neurosurgeon can get here and that should be about an hour. Ask for Andrea at the ER desk."

I was hidden in the shadows at the right side of the stairs when Dave rushed out. He was almost to his car when I struck with a long arcing swing of the razor-sharp blade. Dave lost his balance and went down in an instant. I used that brief time to reverse my swing, striking the back of his skull with the top of the machete's heavy blade. Unconscious, Dave fell silently into a big heap. Two short flashes from my light brought Ana rushing to my side. She had a thick pile of gauze pads from the cab's first aid kit which she applied to the rear of his injured ankle, taping them securely with duct tape while I secured his wrists and ankles. Once I knew he was under control I used the tape to keep his mouth closed. Ana and I worked together to get him vertical then I threw him over my shoulders and carried him to the street.

Ana stepped out to the sidewalk first, looking both ways to make sure the street was deserted. She climbed up the back of the truck and opened the top of the tool chest. Less than a minute later, Dave was lying flat on his back with the top securely locked. I drove away, turning at the corner toward Michael Brown's apartment complex.

I was able to park just to the left of his car, meaning that he would have to pass right by the truck to get to his car. The truck was high enough that I could easily hide under it at the rear where the large double wheels and tires would conceal my body from view.

We repeated the same procedure with the same result. Soon I was driving to the nearby woods with both captives in the large tool box. We had been in the truck about five minutes when Ana spoke. "We make a good team," she said as she reached across the console to gently stroke my neck.

I chuckled before replying, "I was thinking the exact same thing except that I substituted 'great' for 'good.'" Ana moved her hand up to my shaved head to show her approval as I drove off the pavement onto a path that ran deeply into the dark woods. I turned off the head and taillights, substituting the fog lamps so we couldn't be seen from the main road.

The path turned to the right about a mile in and then again to the left. I stopped in a broad sandy area, aiming my lights at two sturdy oak trees, each about ten inches in diameter. I pulled each of my guests out of the tool box, securing them very tightly to a tree with one of the cargo straps. Winching them down tightly insured that they couldn't escape or even move. Each strap had a maximum load of 2,500 pounds, much more than either man could ever exert.

So far neither Ana nor I had spoken. That would change now, but I had a clever electronic device that fit into my mouth, making my voice much higher and almost robotic. I didn't want them to know that I was Shaun. My balaclava showed only my mouth and eyes and even they were disguised with a pair of glasses that changed depending on the ambient light.

Once Ana and I had gathered our equipment I pulled the shoes and pants from each of them. Their boxers followed so they were naked from the waist down. Next, I pulled the tape from their mouths. Of course, they screamed for help. "Go ahead. Scream your heads off," I said in my high robotic voice. "We're so far into the woods that nobody will ever hear you."

Finally, Dave calmed down and asked why they were here, what did I want with them.

"Let's just say that you were warned to keep an eye out over your shoulders. We are very close friends of Shaun, the same ones who disposed of those two bumbling goons you sent to find him and we're here for now his revenge. Don't worry, we're not going to kill you, but you'll probably wish you were dead by the time we're done with you." I placed one of the boards in his lap and, as expected, he squirmed and kicked wildly. In response I added another cargo strap just at his hips and I cinched both down extremely tightly--so tightly that he could barely breathe, let alone move.

If Dave had been surprised by the board, the expression on his face when I started to pull and nail his stretched-out cock to it was priceless. I pulled it out from his body and drove the nail just behind the head almost an inch into the wood. Then I moved to Michael Brown. Using my voice-changer I told them, "I'm having a hard time deciding who should go first. From what Shaun told us you made him suck and swallow, Michael. And you, David, were the brains behind the whole scheme."

That's when Dave had the sense to ask, "First for what?"

"I see no reason not to tell you. You bragged about having bigger cocks than Shaun had so I'm going to change that. Let's see how you like having real short ones. I doubt there will be any fucking for you in the future and no orgasms either unless you take it in the ass. Isn't that what you planned for Shauna? Yeah, we know all about you and your sadistic plans." I laughed then and the voice modifier made me sound kind of like the Joker in the original Batman movie.

I had made up my mind by then so I checked with Ana. Her hand was in an insulated oven mitt and she was holding the tablespoon in the blue flame of the propane torch. I pulled the machete from its sheath and even in the dim light of the truck's fog lamps I could see the gleam of the razor-sharp blade. All of my weight was on Michael Brown's legs when I dropped the blade just an inch from his cock's base. His scream was other worldly and it only got worse when Ana applied the hot steel of the spoon against the open wound of his stump of a cock.

The hot steel would cauterize the wound, stopping the bleeding and sealing any open blood vessels. I wanted these two to suffer, not die, and suffer they would with tiny cocks that were barely good enough for peeing and totally incapable of fucking.

I waited for a few minutes so Ana could reheat the spoon, knowing that every second would be emotional torture for Dave, his imagination making the upcoming pain even worse than it would actually be. Some five minutes later Ana and I repeated the procedure. We packed up all of our equipment before manhandling our two captives into the tool box.

I drove now out of the woods, dropping off most of our tools at dumpsters along the way. Finally, about thirty minutes later I stopped and released our guests roughly a quarter mile from the County Memorial Hospital. I cut through the plastic ties on their ankles and pointed them in the right direction before driving away. A mile down the road we stopped to remove the fake red white and blue magnetic signs from the doors and the stolen license plates. We only had one stop more--my former home.

The truck I parked behind the church where I doubted it would be seen. Even if it was, I was sure that nobody would notify the police. I had seen plenty of trucks parked there overnight when I lived in the neighborhood.

Ana and I walked toward the house keeping in the shadows and soon we were in the back yard. Sneaking around to the front I could see Jon's car in the driveway. We were still in our camo outfits with our faces hidden. I tried my key on the back door and was surprised when it worked. Despite my warnings, stupid Emma had never changed the locks. Ana went to knock on the front door while I snuck in the back. My watch said 10:13 so I knew the kids would be in bed. The problem was that Emma had obviously also been in someone else's bed. I wondered if she had promised to fuck Jon when she got back.

I had just opened the back door when I heard the doorbell ring. Stepping inside I could barely hear the discussion at the doorway. "I don't live here. I'm just the babysitter. Honest, I don't have any money."

"We don't want your money Jon. Just get your ass in here and sit down." I had fastened his wrists to the back of a kitchen chair and was working on his ankles, securing them high enough that he couldn't set foot on the floor. "So, tell me, Jon--have you learned your lesson or are you still fucking married women?"

He looked at me in dismay until I removed my balaclava. "Don't tell me that you don't recognize me, Jon. I haven't been away that long."

"Shaun? Honest, Shaun--I haven't done Emma all that many times. She makes me. She's always horny. I'm just a young guy. You know that. I'm a graduate student now. Between working and school, I don't have time to date." I'd heard enough so I signaled Ana who stepped forward with the duct tape which she used to silence him. Ana also removed her balaclava. We wouldn't need them again. We sat back and talked about our wedding. I was sure that Jon thought we were crazy and maybe we were. I locked the doors and we began our wait for my former love.

She showed up just after 1:30. I was seated at the end of the kitchen table facing the hallway when she appeared through the doorway. She looked first at me then at the pistol in my hand. With the suppressor it was almost a foot long and could easily be mistaken for a rifle. I could see the uncertainty in Emma's eyes and for a minute I thought she might run, but then Ana made her presence known as she walked up the hallway between Emma and the front door.

"Sit down, Emma; long time, no see. You're looking good, but I can see you've put on a few pounds. Did you ever have that third kid that you and Dave wanted so badly?"

She looked at me in silence for more than a minute before it registered. "Shaun? Oh God...no...no! I didn't mean any of it, Shaun. It was all Dave's idea. Dave and Isabella. I was just along for the ride. Honest."

"Yeah, right; except I actually heard you and Dave talking and planning my downfall. Well, let me tell you about downfalls. I took care of Nick last night...right after he left here. What's left of him and his car can be found at the bottom of the Gorge." I hesitated then for a chuckle. "Talk about downfalls: his was about eighty feet...straight down to the rocks. After Nick, Ana and I took care of Isabella, her idiot husband, and Miranda. You remember her, I'm sure. She's the one who delivered all the messages for Dave and Isabella, and probably for you, too.

"Earlier tonight I dealt with Dave and Michael Brown. Neither one will be fucking you or anyone else in the future. They're still alive, but their cocks are only an inch long now and the rest are food for the ants somewhere out in the woods. I promised you I'd come back, but I guess you didn't believe me even after reading my second note and seeing the wallets of the goons you sent after me.

"So, tell me...Why is it that Daddy Dave isn't living here? Did he somehow lose interest?"

"Yes, he did! After you left, he told me that he was more interested in humiliating you than living with me so I never went off the pill. Please don't kill me, Shaun. Think of our children."

"That's a joke--our children! I raised them, paid for their food, clothing, and medical care, staying up with them all night when they were sick and you were out fucking while Dave, the big daddy, got off Scot free. No, Emma--they're your children, not mine. You made that abundantly clear in that conversation I recorded." Emma's face turned white and her eyes looked to be the size of quarters as I raised the pistol, aiming at her head. Then just as quickly I lowered it, pushed the chair back and rose.

I spoke as I began to turn away. "I just can't do it, not to a woman I loved." I could see the relief on Emma's face as I took my first step away. Unfortunately, I also saw the smirk on her face. I could almost read her mind; "Still the big wimp. You'll never be a real man like the ones I fuck every day."

That expression stayed on her face even as I turned around. "You know, Emma; if there's one thing I've learned from all of this it's that I can lie as well as you can." I raised the pistol and shot her once in the abdomen just below and to the right of her navel. Blood spurted from the wound as she looked down, apparently in shock and horror. When she looked up at me, I shot her again, this time to the opposite side of her abdomen. I'd read that abdominal wounds were almost always fatal and that they were extremely painful until they eventually bled out. I'd been tempted to blow a big hole in her heart--just as she had blown one in mine months ago, but that would have been too kind. I wanted her to suffer and she did, coughing up blood several times before she collapsed, dead in a pool of her own blood. I thought it was a fitting end for her.

I had walked over to make sure that the front door was locked and was returning to the rear of the house when I heard Ana speak to Jon. "Sorry, Jon, but as a college student I'm sure you've heard the term 'collateral damage.'" And with that she fired at close range into his temple, following up with second and third shots right between the eyes. Seconds later we were out the back door and in less than a minute we were driving down the highway.

That was when Ana phoned 9-1-1 to report pistol shots at the house. "I ain't givin' my name and I ain't stickin' around. I know I heard shots at that house at 1711 North Drive as I was passin' by and that's all you're gettin' from me." She ended the call removed the SIM card and dropped the phone into a storm drain. The card she bent and broke with two sets of pliers.

My watch read 11:24 when we stopped outside Denise's apartment. It was with a heavy heart that I stepped from the cab. Ana could easily read the dread on my face as she pulled me back into the cab. "I think you should let me handle this. Call my cell before I get to her door and listen. I'll take care of everything." Then she sealed the deal with a kiss.

>>>>>>

I didn't want her to go. As much as I hated it, this was my business and my responsibility. I should be the one dealing with it. I was so deep in thought that I forgot to phone her and I was really surprised when my phone rang. "I'm almost there. Weren't you supposed to phone me?"

"Yeah, but I've been thinking."

"Stop right there! That will only get you into trouble. I love you and I'll take care of it for you. Okay, I'm putting my phone in my purse and now I'm going to ring the bell." I could hear it clearly as Ana rang three times before we could hear Denise complaining inside.

"Jesus, what the hell?" And then she opened the door, her eyes moving immediately to the pistol and suppressor. "Oh! I guess you're from Shaun. Please tell me he's okay. You can kill me. I don't care. I deserve it. I just pray that Shaun is okay."

"Let's go in," I heard Ana say. "I think we should talk. Why did you betray Shaun? Was his job so much better than yours?"

I could hear footsteps then two people sitting. "I never wanted his job. That was just something that horrible Dave made up. He was blackmailing me...still is. I could have given Shaun up when he was hiding in Gil's office. I could see his sneakers under the desk, but I wanted him to get away. At least one of us would be safe that way."

"Why don't you tell me about it? It might make a difference in what happens here tonight. So far as Shaun is concerned you needn't worry. He has made very powerful friends who will look out for him. Did you hear about the two men who came after him? No? Well, let me just say that they stopped looking and will never look at or for anything again."

"I'm glad. He deserves much better treatment than he got here from Emma and the others. It started for me when I went out for drinks with a few of the girls from work one Friday afternoon. It was getting late when Dave came in. I knew him through Emma, but not well. He offered to buy me a drink and he drugged me. Then he took me to his place and fucked me three or four times then a black guy named Michael Brown came in and they laughed about spit-roasting me.

"I had no idea how long it went on, but I found out the next morning that he had video of the entire revolting episode. I knew then that I was as good as dead. My parents are from the deep South and they're active in the Klan. They'd not only disown me for sucking and fucking a black guy, they'd kill me. He blackmailed me to betray Shaun then he came every weekend to make me do the most perverted things with him. I don't care if I die. You'll be doing me a favor. I only care that Shaun is okay."

I pressed the intercom button knowing that it would beep on Ana's phone. She answered a few seconds later. "Let her go, Ana. She's a victim just like me, but tell her what's happened to her asshole blackmailer. Tell her that he'll be in the hospital for several days so she can go to his house to look for the videos."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I am that I love you totally."

"Okay, see you soon." Then, leaving the connection open again she spoke to Denise. "You've been pardoned. I suggest that you go to Dave's house, do you know the address?" Ana continued when Denise had nodded. "Dave won't be there. He's in the hospital and probably will be for a few days. His cock...well, all but about an inch is out in the woods where some animal will find and eat it. Same thing with Michael Brown. It's amazing what one can do with a razor-sharp machete. Take some gasoline with you. If you can't find the videos burn the fucking place to the ground. Just don't get caught. I doubt we'll meet again so I wish you well. So does Shaun. He has a new identity and a new job. We'll be gone soon and I doubt we'll ever be back. Good luck."

The next thing I heard was the door closing and Ana's footsteps in the hallway. She was kissing me less than a minute later. We returned to the Best Western where I parked in the dark at the rear of the motel. Ana and I pulled our cleaning materials out from under the sleeper before I hooked the hose up to a hose cock on the building.

Ana and I had discussed removing all traces of our victims' DNA from the truck. Mostly, that meant the stainless steel locker and the items stored there. Using a bleach solution in a spray bottle, we must have spent thirty minutes or more, much of it on the cracks and crevices where the sheet metal pieces came together or on the cloth surfaces of the belts and the camo cover. Our outfits were soaked through by the time we were done, but that served our purpose, too.

Then we showered, dressed in clean clothes and carried everything out to the truck. Our camo suits were wrung out and almost dry by the time we woke up in the morning. They went into a paper bag from a local supermarket for deposit in a trash can behind a strip mall. The masking tape and the spoon Ana had used to cauterize the wounds were thrown into a bin at a nearby 24/7 diner where we enjoyed a decent breakfast, probably the best we could find at eleven a.m. After the drive-through at McDonald's for a jumbo ginger ale I pulled into an area where I was able to park the oversized rig. Once I had a pair of surgical gloves on my hands, I carefully unloaded the pistols, ejecting the cartridges from the chambers and removing the suppressors. All of this barely fit into another supermarket paper bag that I dropped into a big steel bin in a fenced off area behind the restaurant. I was sure the weapons would be lost in a sea of wrappers for burgers and containers for fries and soda cups. I had been seen dumping the bag, but it was another man with two huge bags of trash. I actually held the bin open for him after dumping my heavy load. We were on the way to the interstate heading south at noon.

1...456789