My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in bed and asleep when she first groaned in pain. I was up and awake in seconds, making a notation of the time in my notepad. "Glad to see you're not too anal, Juan," Ana said, teasing me. "Don't worry, I know it's because you love me so much." Then she kissed me while we waited for her next contraction. I woke Mom about two hours later after phoning Ana's doctor. I drove her and Mom to the hospital around nine that morning, right after phoning Tom in Raleigh. Once in the hospital we settled in for what we all knew would be a long wait. I was concerned because of Ana's slender body and narrow hips, but I needn't have worried. Ana did scream and call me every name in the book--and some that weren't--but six hours later we were the proud parents of a seven-pound four-ounce baby girl who cried non-stop until Ana moved her to her breast for her first meal.

I watched in amazement as my daughter suckled. Leaning down, I kissed Ana's forehead and whispered, telling her how much I loved her. She smiled as she told me, "I told you we make a great team. I love you, too. Why don't you get Mom and give Daddy a phone call?" Then she reached up and pulled me down for a long loving kiss before I practically ran out the door to where Mom was waiting. She rushed back to meet her first "real grandchild" while I phoned Tom. He was already on the way and would join us in about three hours.

Mom was a great help for the first week while Ana was recovering. I had taken the week as family leave, not that I was much help. Mom stayed with us for two weeks until Ana was able to take over the daytime responsibilities. I helped out after work, changing and bathing our raven-haired beauty who we named, Maria. When Mom left us, she renewed her relationship with Tom, staying with him for two weeks before they flew east together. Did she go home? She's an adult. She can make her own decisions.

>>>>>>

I'd had a long and challenging day when I walked in the door on a Wednesday afternoon. We'd had three breakdowns and I'd had to juggle the schedule to cover our asses. Ana usually met me at the door with a big hug and about a dozen long and juicy kisses, but today she was nowhere to be seen. I walked through the house, eventually finding her clad in a long black semi-transparent peignoir over a tiny black thong and nothing else.

She slinked to the doorway and into my arms. I gulped a few times before commenting, "I guess your doctor came through at your appointment, eh?"

"Came--interesting choice of words; that's exactly what I had in mind for both of us and I'm not in a patient mood. Get those clothes off and get that wonderful cock into me."

I rarely argued with Ana and I saw no reason why I should start then. Other than occasional breaks to change, bathe, and feed Maria we spent the next ten hours exploring each other and, even then, we stopped only because I had a critically important meeting that morning--one that I couldn't skip. It was to finalize a contract with the federal government to transport spent nuclear materials from power plants across the country to Hanford, Washington. Over the next ten years it would bring the firm more than twenty million dollars.

>>>>>>

Tom retired ten years later and I became CEO of Oliva Enterprises which included the transport company and a dozen smaller businesses. By then I was ready to take over. Tom and Mom never did marry, but they spent more than half of their time together, much of it in El Paso where they spoiled their four grandchildren rotten. I complained one time to Ana, but she just laughed. "That's what grandparents do. Just wait until you're a grandfather. You'll be even worse. Your daughters already have you wrapped around their little fingers. You'll be even worse with your granddaughters. Wait and see." Damned if she wasn't right.

I had to accompany Tom to Mexico City on business when we had been married for three years. I did see Denise and Rachel hard at work in an exclusive brothel, but I followed Ana's advice to the letter. "You can look, Juan, but if you touch, you'll spend the rest of your life as a soprano and that would be a shame. I still want a few more children from you." I did see them, but they didn't recognize me. They looked the part of high-priced whores with their enhanced breasts--Denise to DD and Rachel to E-cups--and their faces in garish make-up. I was more than happy to save my seed for my wife.

I retired at sixty-five, passing the reins of the business off to Maria and Adriana, our second. Ana and I moved permanently to the villa at Punta de Mita where we had spent our honeymoon and many happy times with our children and grandchildren. Ana and I made the most exquisite love well into our seventies, just not quite as often as we had when we were younger.

I look back at our years together and I never fail to feel in awe of my beautiful wife. She obviously saw much more in me than Emma ever did. I was pleased that I never let her down. She had high expectations for me and I would have walked through the fires of hell to meet them. She'd shown me the meaning of true love every day of our lives.

1...456789