My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day I woke to find a strange man outside by the pool. He was shirtless and one look told me why. This guy had muscles I never even knew existed. He bowed when Ana introduced him then he showed me his weapon of choice--a razor-sharp machete. "With a little practice you will find this to be an exemplary tool of destruction. The blade can be used to kill or even to maim and cripple an opponent. A light swing against the Achilles tendon will cripple even the most formidable foe." Then he showed me, using pig legs as the training tool. The blade sliced through the tendons with the utmost ease.

"Once your opponent is down you can use the other side against his skull. The machete is a heavy tool and even a single blow with the dull top of the blade will render someone unconscious in a second." He was right again even though I didn't practice against a living opponent. I practiced every day for a week, building a real sweat before I was allowed to rest. "Your life may depend on your skill and efficiency with the blade, Juan," my nameless instructor reminded me. Once my training had ended, he presented me with a new machete--blade sharpened professionally to cut a piece of paper that was falling from Ana's hand. There was a leather strap through a hole in the handle that proved to be an excellent addition.

Once I had obtained my Commercial Driver's License in the mail, I began working for Oliva Transport, Inc.--a trucking firm owned by Ana's father. I began making short hauls, mostly fifty miles or less until Sr. Oliva was sure that I could handle his rigs safely. Then I began to have longer runs with overnights. Ana accompanied me on every trip, helping to keep me awake at night and warming my bed once we had stopped. Finally, after more than five months on the job Sr. Oliva gave me a hot load--a tandem trailer of fresh strawberries that had to be delivered to a depot less than fifteen miles from my original home.

"I trust once this business is done that you and Ana will give me many fine grandchildren."

"I promise that I will if only she says, 'yes.'" That remark brought forth a hearty laugh from my future father-in-law. I knew that Ana realized that I was just waiting until my business was completed. She had two bags packed for the trip by the time I arrived at the house. She also had one additional bag with camo outfits, competition quality 9mm Glock 34's equipped with suppressors, several Tasers, and my machete. I added two pieces of 1 by 8 boards about fifteen inches long, four three-inch galvanized nails, a hammer, and three dozen plastic wire ties.

I was assigned a fairly new Peterbilt 579 cab. It's a big, powerful, and smooth-running machine with a curb weight of approximately 18,000 pounds. I would be pulling tandem trailers with a gross combined weight of almost 40,000 pounds that had to be at the destination like yesterday. Ana and I left El Paso as soon as the load was weighed, beginning the almost 1300-mile trip immediately.

I drove through the night knowing that traffic, especially near metropolitan areas, would be much lighter. We stopped at 11:00 that evening for a quick meal, bringing our special bag into the truck stop with us for safety and wearing our personal Smith & Wesson revolvers on our belts. Both Ana and I had carry permits. Leaving expensive equipment in the cab would be a mistake. Thieves broke into cabs all the time. Forty minutes later we were back on the road and I drove straight through to the supermarket's distribution center. I dropped the rear trailer at one bay and the other at the next. Ana and I drove away for a well-earned rest.

I pulled into a huge truck stop where I filled both tanks with diesel and paying cash before parking at the rear edge of the lot. Ana and I scrambled into the sleeper where she pulled me into a long, wet kiss. Breaking it, she asked, "Did Daddy ask you something before you left?"

"Yeah, he did." I knew what she would ask me next so I continued on my own. "I told him I'd work on the grandkids if you were foolish enough to say yes."

She laughed as she elbowed me in the ribs. "You already know what my answer will be...to both questions. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. I also know that you won't ask me until your business here is done. When will you start?"

"Tonight; I'll take a spin past the house and then I'll play it by ear. Right now, I need some sleep." Of course, Ana had a different idea. She pulled my shirt, tee, jeans, and boxers from my body and then I saw her stuff fly through the air. I was lying on my back when she straddled my body, leaning down for another sloppy kiss. "Maybe Daddy will get lucky today," she whispered.

"Aren't you on the pill?"

"I was, until about two weeks ago."

"I love a woman who plans ahead," I whispered before kissing her and driving my cock deep into her core. I'd never had to encourage Ana to move with me. She was in incredible physical condition and she just loved to fuck me. I occasionally thought about my bitch ex, Emma, and how she had denied me, and worse. Emma had a good body with big tits, but I'd take Ana any day.

We moved with such force that the cab swayed from side to side. Anyone walking by would know what we were doing, but that's just one of the reasons why I had parked so far from the pumps, wash station, and the restaurants. I thought that we'd have almost total privacy here, plus we could come and go without much notice.

>>>>>>

I woke to the alarm at 4:30, waking Ana with several loving kisses. We dressed and I took her out for dinner to an Italian joint I had enjoyed in my prior life. We were early, but the place filled up before we had eaten. Ana and I talked about our future--a future I hoped would begin once this trip "home" was over. I was facing the door so I had no difficulty seeing Emma and Nick walk through the door. Emma's eyes scanned the room, passing over my face without even a second glance. I still shaved my head and by now I had a full two-inch beard covering my face. "Well, well," I said in a low voice to Ana. "You'll never believe who just walked in. Don't turn around to look. They'll pass us any second. She's wearing the black leather jacket and he's in the red and blue sweater."

"Well, I can see she has a nice ass and a big rack, but what does he have that's so great," Ana whispered.

"A really big dick; that's about all."

"Do you want to wait for them to leave and take care of both of them now?"

"No, too many people around. He'll probably take her home to fuck her. I have an idea how to eliminate him tonight. Then maybe we can deal with one of the others before we get a motel." We sat quietly until I paid the bill and tip in cash. There would be no traces of my presence in the area if I could help it. I had even made two magnetic signs to cover the company logo on the truck's doors and had two magnetic license plates stolen from a wreck. Anyone who noticed us would go in the wrong direction before finding absolutely nothing.

When we left, I drove us to a nearby Best Western to check in. Again, I paid in cash as we had planned. Once we had our totes in the room, we left the area, driving first past Isabella's mammoth mansion. I had no idea how many guards she'd have on duty, but I could find out pretty easily. After that I drove us past what had once been my happy home. I wasn't all that surprised to see Nick's dark green Mazda Miata in the driveway. That was great news. I parked about a hundred yards down the street, turning off the lights, but letting the engine idle.

It was a Friday night and I knew that Nick had always played golf early on Saturday mornings in the past. I was betting that he still had that tee time although I doubted that he'd make it tomorrow or any other Saturday morning. "Here's what I have planned for Nick...." Ana was all ears until I finished when she asked me about Emma. "No, I'm going to do her last...after all of the others are done."

We sat there in the dark reviewing my plans for Michael Brown and Emma's boss, Dave. "Do you know where you can take them, Juan?"

"Yeah, there's mostly woods out to the west of here and there are dozens of fire roads--places where the trees have been cut down to prevent fires from spreading. Some of them go on for miles. They're kind of rough, but the truck has huge tires and it's high so we won't have any problems and I doubt that anyone will be able to hear the screams."

I saw the front porch light go on in the rearview mirror around 10:30. Emma was almost naked as she stood on the porch to kiss her lover good-bye for what would be the last time. I waited until Nick was well past me before shifting into gear to follow, keeping my headlights off and the cab in total darkness. The road was dark--the only lights coming from post lamps on the occasional lawn or light that filtered through shades or blinds, yet I was able to follow Nick's headlights and taillights down the deserted road.

I stayed at least a hundred yards behind Nick until he had passed over the railroad tracks about four miles away then I crept up closer and closer behind him. I had known that traffic on this road was negligible at this hour. Meeting another car was a rarity even though it was the only direct way to get to Nick's neighborhood from what had been my house.

I was looking for the sign and I saw it in his headlights as Nick drove by. It was reflective yellow with a curved arrow indicating a sharp left turn ahead with a speed limit of twenty miles per hour. I crept up until my heavy steel bumper was only inches behind the Mazda. I turned on my bright headlights and sounded my air horn to shock him just as I bumped him hard.

I knew from my CDL classes that pushing him on the left--or driver's--side would make it impossible for him to make the turn. Local residents had been clamoring for a guard rail, but the state had balked, claiming that there was really no need. There, only about fifteen feet beyond the flimsy wooden fence, was the sheer wall of the Broderick's Gorge. Nick planned to cross the bridge about a half mile up the road, but he'd never make it.

I pushed the tiny Mazda, the Peterbilt weighing more than six times as much as the flimsy car. Nick's first reaction was to apply his brakes, but that was a futile effort against the 500-plus horsepower and massive weight of the Peterbilt. I gave him one more push as I began my turn, forcing him and his vehicle through the fence and the light brush beyond. My eyes were on the road, but Ana smiled as she saw his car fly over the edge. Seconds later I heard the WOOMPH of the exploding gas tank and saw the roaring flames more than fifty feet high. One down!

>>>>>>

I drove the truck across the bridge, taking a right turn about half a mile later. I was on my way to Isabella's home. She lived in an exclusive area with broad lawns and high hedges all around. I drove past and turned left to move behind the huge house where I found even more large estates. However, one of them was for sale and apparently unoccupied. I pulled into the driveway and parked toward the rear where the truck was less likely to be seen.

This three-axle, ten-wheel tractor has a large toolbox mounted behind the sleeper to hold straps and chains and even tarps often needed to secure loose cargo like machinery or vehicles. For this trip it was mostly empty with the exception of a few tools, blankets, tarp in green camo, and pieces of 1" x 8" lumber, and a pair of small cutting pliers. That's what I grabbed before wrapping the truck body in the tarp and leading Ana to the hedge at the rear of the yard. First, I cut a small hole so Ana could use her mini-binoculars to locate any cameras covering the rear of the house. Finding none we returned to the truck for our equipment and to change into the camo suits. Each of us had a suppressed Glock 34 in a holster and two Tasers on our belts--the kind that will shoot wired darts almost twenty feet. In a long thin pocket on my right thigh were thirty plastic wire ties. Ana also carried a roll of duct tape over her left wrist.

I enlarged the hole through the hedge and slipped through before helping Ana. Staying close to the hedge we moved forward toward the house and it wasn't long before we found a guard relaxing with a cigarette. Ana snuck up behind him and fired her Taser when she was about ten feet away. The darts struck his body and he fell in a quivering heap. I wrapped him up using four of the wire ties while Ana taped his mouth closed. I dragged him behind some shrubs and we continued moving forward.

Less than three minutes later we repeated the process with another guard in front of the house. Returning to the first guard, we opened the rear door and silently slipped inside. A slow and careful search of the ground floor revealed nothing although the circular room where I had debased myself at the party made me shiver until Ana came to hold me. Searching together we found the stairs and carefully walked up.

We could hear Isabella playing her femdom role with her sub-husband, her voice coming from a double doored room at the end of the hall. The door was closed, but not locked so we walked in, pistols at the ready. The scene we found there could have come from any crummy amateur femdom fiction online. Isabella was dressed in a black corset that left her tits and naked cunt exposed. She wore high heeled boots that came all the way to her knees. Her right hand held a riding crop that she was using repeatedly on her husband's butt as she hurled verbal insults for his numerous failures over the past week. She was so into disciplining him that she failed to notice us until Ana pushed her pistol's suppressor into her back. Looking over hubby's back I realized that I was getting a bonus. Hubby had his tongue deep into Miranda's hairy cunt.

"Oh! How'd you get in here? We have bodyguards, you know. They're armed, too."

"We know that, stupid. They're handcuffed down in your yard." So far Ana had taken the lead, but now I stepped forward, raising the balaclava that had covered my face.

"Now, now, Isabella, don't tell me that you don't recognize me. That's really insulting, especially after spending all of that money to turn me into a sissy maid. Didn't my cunt ex-wife tell you I'd be back?"

Isabella looked closely for almost a minute before she finally recognized me. "Oh no...Shauna!"

Apparently, Ana took offense at that because she stepped forward again and pistol-whipped Isabella forward and back raising nasty welts on her cheeks and causing her nose to gush blood. "You dumb cunt; keep your fucking mouth shut!"

"You know, there's a part of me that says you weren't directly involved in trying to fuck me up, but then I realize that you provided the money that made everything possible. You controlled everything from behind the scenes so, if anything, you had as much if not more responsibility so you have to pay. I've already taken care of Nick so what's a few more?"

I raised my pistol as she tried to shield herself from what was to come. Unfortunately for her, Ana fired off two quick shots--both penetrating the rear of her skull. A second later she put another two shots into Isabella's slave hubby and I dispatched Miranda with the greatest pleasure. I kicked Isabella so she lay flat on her back then I put another two between her eyes. The billionaire slave took the next two. "Don't worry about the shell casings, Juan. They're clean and in another day or two these guns will be gone." I followed her advice and we split. Both guards were still out of it so I cut the wire ties from the first one so he could free himself when he recovered. We slipped through the hole in the hedge, dumped the tarp and tools into the heavy steel box and I backed out of the driveway into the silent night.

We were almost half a mile away when Ana said, "That's four; how many more?"

"Well, we still have Michael Brown and Emma's boss, Dave. Then, of course, we have Emma and I'd love to deal with my former secretary, Denise. Her duplicity deserves a severe punishment."

"Okay, that means we're halfway there." She pulled her lightweight gloves from her hands as I drove into the Best Western's parking lot, moving the huge truck to the rear where it would be out of the way. Once it was locked, I led Ana to our room on the second floor. We stepped together into the tub for what turned out to be an extremely close shower. I didn't mind at all and neither did Ana. Almost running, we dove naked under the blanket and sheet, expressing our love for each other repeatedly until I was no longer able. Then Ana teased me, suggesting that she might find another lover to sate her lust. I just shook my head and pulled her down to my body. My suggestion was that we try to sleep. Despite the deaths we had caused over the past three hours we slept well and without guilt. I guessed then that justice in the form of retribution carried no guilt and no regrets and--certainly--no shame. I knew that I felt none for what we had done.

>>>>>>

We slept in the following morning, rising around ten to a bright sunny, yet cool day. We ate a late breakfast at a diner I knew from my past life and I was pleased when I saw several acquaintances, none of whom showed even the slightest sign that they recognized me. I drove the truck to a street near Emma's office building and Ana and I got out for a short walk. I knew where I could find Emma and, of course, I knew where Denise lived, but I wanted to get a handle on Michael and Dave.

We arrived just before noon and were greeted by the sight of the unholy trinity walking out for what they laughingly referred to as a long sweaty lunch. The sight of my ex-wife whoring herself so openly was enough to make me lose my breakfast. Only the touch of my love kept me from vomiting in the street.

On the positive side we did get to identify Michael Brown's and Dave's cars. I hoped to put that information to good use later this afternoon. Ana and I went to a nearby Starbuck's for coffee and to use their free wi-fi. Using a website we had previously identified, we were able to get addresses for both men from their license plates. We spent part of the afternoon scouting both locations. Ana came up with a plan that might get both men. Looking at the building entrances I thought it might work.

Dave lived in a small single-family house on a quiet street. There were thick shrubs on both sides of the steps leading to the front door. The back door was shielded by a high fence which would screen the neighbors. There was a porch light, but I could disable that easily. He'd never notice me in the dark night.

Michael lived in an apartment building that had extensive parking in the rear of the building. There was no place to hide there, but I thought I could ambush him as he approached his car. If we took him last it would be dark when he rushed out of the building.

Maybe...just maybe...we'd get lucky and bag Emma, too.

>>>>>>

We ate in a conveniently located diner where the food was just okay, but the service was quick. Once we had finished, I opened the big toolbox on the rear of the truck to double check my equipment. Wood blocks, hammer, nails, machete, small propane tank and torch, oven mitts, stainless steel tablespoon, and several long nylon cargo straps each with a small, but powerful hand winch. That was everything I would need. There were plenty of plastic wire ties remaining in my cargo pants pocket.

I drove to Dave's neighborhood, arriving in the dark of night. Ana laid her script on her lap in the cab's sleeper, using one of the overhead lamps to illuminate it. Once the berth's drapes were closed, she couldn't be seen by even the most inquisitive person walking by. She kissed me and wished me luck. I was in place by Dave's back door, the light bulb over the rear stoop broken by the machete.

1...34567...9