My VideoChat Error: My Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>>>>>

But first we were pulled over at a traffic stop. I gave the deputy sheriffs my CDL, a duplicate of the registration, and my carry permit. He had just begun to examine the documents when Ana passed her permit into my hand.

"Both of you have pistols? Why?"

"We sometimes carry expensive goods and this rig alone is worth more than two hundred grand. I'm not about to get myself killed by some trigger-happy druggies." He asked where the weapons were and we told him about the holsters that were clipped onto the door pockets.

"Ana, put your hands on the dashboard while the deputy checks the pistols." My hands were on the wheel and hers were on the dashboard while the two deputies checked the revolvers against the permits. Five minutes later they passed the documents back to me, apologizing for the delay.

I had started up and was just about to pull into traffic when the deputy asked if he could check the rest of the vehicle. "Sure, if you have a search warrant or permission from my boss. Getting the warrant will probably be easier."

"What's the matter? Have something to hide?"

"No, Deputy, but I'm not about to give up my constitutional rights. I read recently about a lawyer who always refused to allow the police to search her car or house without a warrant. The way she explained it made a lot of sense, so if you have a warrant show it to me. Otherwise, we'll be on our way." He stepped back and waved us onto the highway.

We were about half a mile away when Ana laughed. "That's why we have .40 caliber revolvers and we used 9mm semiautomatics for our escapades. Hopefully, those guns will never be found, but even if they are, they will never be tied to us. I was wearing gloves when I loaded them from a new box of ammunition. We shot the rest of the box at the range using weapons that are on their way to South America." She leaned over to kiss me then laughed again. "You're not the only one who's paranoid, you know!"

"Don't forget what they say," I reminded her with a laugh.

"You're right! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. That may be a joke, but it's still great advice!" I gripped her hand and then her thigh. Ana placed her hand over mine before speaking again. "We really do make an incredible team, don't we?" All I could do was nod as we pulled into moderate traffic on the interstate headed home to El Paso.

>>>>>>

I had driven for five hours before we made a pit stop. Twenty minutes later we were on the road again. I wanted to stop for a quick meal a few hours later, but Ana wanted to get home as soon as possible. I drove until eight that evening, but we still had at least five hours to go. Ana took mercy on me then and we exited the interstate at a small town where we knew we could find a motel and, hopefully, a decent restaurant. The only motel was a Days Inn so we registered, asking about a place to eat. "If you like barbeque, I suggest 'Maude's' about a mile down on the right. It's the best place for miles." I looked at Ana and she nodded, so "Maude's" it was.

Barbeque means different things in different areas of the country. In the southeast it usually means pork shoulder or ribs--sometimes both. In Texas, beef brisket and beef ribs, although one can usually find baby back ribs, too. Maude's offered either a buffet of assorted dishes or an ala carte menu. We were both beat--more emotionally than physically--so we opted for the ala carte, especially when the waitress told us she'd get us extra helpings because of the late hour. I ordered beef ribs and Ana the brisket. We both asked for barbequed beans, laughing about who was going to sleep in the truck. We completed our dinners with thick slabs of Texas toast.

The food was even better than advertised--delicious and plentiful. The beans had plenty of tender and tasty pork in addition to molasses and spicy sauce. The toast had been heavily brushed with garlic butter so I initially pushed it aside until Ana told me that I'd need it for self-defense because she was having as much as she could handle. I almost choked as I tried a big bite in the middle of a hearty laugh. We finished around ten just as the restaurant was closing so I added a really big tip to the modest bill. Between the garlic breath and the beans-induced farts the trip back to the motel required open windows all the way.

We checked out early--just after five--the next morning, stopping around seven for a good breakfast. Even with that stop we should have pulled into the freight yard by 11:30. We missed that target by almost an hour because of a stop I insisted on.

>>>>>>

I waited until we were in the primary Hispanic section of El Paso before stopping just down the road from a fairly good-sized jewelry store. There was a brilliant twinkle in Ana's eyes as she asked, "Just why exactly are we here?"

"I was just thinking of buying you a little something special...on account of what a great team we make." Taking her hand, I led her into the store, stopping first to open the hidden safe under the cab's berth. I took five packets of hundreds, stuffing them into my shirt.

Once in the store I walked right up to the salesperson. "We'd like to see some engagement rings," I said as Ana beamed and tiptoed up to kiss my cheek before she was led to a counter in the rear of the store. The lighting over the counter was extremely bright with lights coming from several angles to minimize shadows. I assumed that was to show off the gems in the best light--no pun intended.

We learned that we were dealing with the store's owner, a man in his mid-forties who obviously prided himself on his knowledge of diamonds. I had no idea what kind of jewelry Ana liked. Truthfully, I had rarely seen her wearing any. I learned quickly as did the store owner that she could be very decisive when she wanted to be.

The owner tried to push large gaudy gemstones onto her, but Ana absolutely refused to even put those rings onto her finger. Instead, she ran her fingers over the rings in the trays, ultimately selecting five possible and deciding on a 2.75 carat solitaire in a yellow gold setting. Moving to one knee I took her hand in mine to ask, "Ana Maria Oliva, will you do me the great honor of consenting to be my wife...to share my love for all of eternity?"

Ana was looking down into my face as I spoke so she never saw the owner's reaction when I said "Oliva." I caught it in the corner of my eye. It was one of shock and awe and--yes--fear.

"Ms. Oliva, do you by any chance know Sr. Tomas Oliva, the local businessman?"

"Yes, he is my father. Why do you ask?"

"I have never met Sr. Oliva, but I know him by reputation. Let me take another look at that stone. I have a special light over here." He took the ring from Ana's finger and moved about ten feet away -where he checked the diamond under a bright spotlight.

"Is that really a special light, Juan? Why didn't he use it earlier?"

Ana was whispering so I whispered back, "I don't know how special it is, but I think what's special is your father's name. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he offers to change the ring to something better."

Sure as shit, he came back telling us that he had found a sizable occlusion under the "special" light. "Of course, I will substitute a much better stone at no additional charge." He left, walking into the safe and returning a few minutes later with what looked like the same ring. "This diamond is slightly larger and much better quality--blue white and just under three carats. Try it on, Senorita."

I took it from his hand and slowly pushed it up Ana's finger. I had to admit that it was perfect and apparently, she agreed. She leaned forward to kiss me, holding it for more than a minute. I paid the $23,000 price in cash and we retreated to the truck.

"Mind telling me now what that was all about?"

"You couldn't see his face when I said 'Ana Maria Oliva.' There was a mixture of emotions on his face, but mostly I would say that he was terrified that he would be accused of cheating Sr. Oliva's daughter. The so-called special light was a way to substitute a much better diamond and save face at the same time." Ana just shook her head before telling me to get her home so she could give me the fucking I deserved as her newly proclaimed fiancée. I started the engine and pulled into traffic as soon as humanly possible.

>>>>>>

I drove into the Oliva Transport depot less than five minutes later, leaving the cab in front of the main office at Ana's insistence. She practically pulled me down and into the office, her right hand holding my left in a death grip. She swept the two of us through the business area and into her father's private office where she stopped suddenly, spun me around and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. I didn't realize until later that she had planned the whole thing as a means of showing her father her ring.

Sr. Oliva rose and strode to hug his daughter and vigorously shake my hand. "I assume your business has been completed, Juan."

"Yes, Senor Oliva and Ana was right. I did need her. We make an incredible team." Apparently, Ana agreed because she tiptoed up to kiss me again.

"Ana, take Juan to Our Lady and ask to see Father Rodriguez. I have told him to expect you. Make arrangements to have the banns read and for the Pre-Cana or whatever they are calling the program now. We can have the ceremony in three months on the Saturday morning. I have already made arrangements to have the reception at Chaplain's. You can take Juan there to decide on the menu. I suggest you do that tomorrow morning. Call first for an appointment. They'll want to do it around noon so you'll get a free meal. Come to dinner tomorrow so we can work out the guest list. I will need a list of your friends and Juan's." He waved his hand in dismissal and returned to his work.

"Uh, Sr. Oliva...what about work? I need some routes...."

"First of all, Juan--you need to call me Tom. Secondly, I did not hire you to drive. You're moving into management. I'll explain at dinner tomorrow. Ana, you need to get moving." He kissed Ana then and hugged me then waved us away again.

I drove the cab to the maintenance shed, turning over the keys as Ana opened and aired out her Lexus. I joined her as soon as the paperwork had been completed.

"Anna, what are banns and what is Pre-Cana?"

"Think of the banns as announcements of the engagement to the parish. I guess in olden days they were also a way to determine if there were any who objected. Think of Pre-Cana training as Church propaganda. They like to convince everyone to have a million kids even if you can't afford them."

"Okay...the 'no birth control' lecture; am I right?" Ana's laughter answered my question.

She spoke more seriously a few seconds later. "I'm sure Father Rodriquez will ask you all about your history in the Church, like where you were baptized, had First Communion, and Confirmation.'

"Okay...no problem; I'll have to fib a bit, that's all."

"You'd lie to a priest?"

"No. I cannot lie, Father. Ana and I spent the last week executing five people and mutilating another two, but it's okay because we already said five Hail Mary's and three Our Father's."

It was all Ana could do to keep the car on the road with her laughter. "All right, Juan; tell the fibs." That was exactly what I did.

After being introduced, Fr. Rodriguez took our complete names for the banns then began asking me about my religious upbringing. "Truthfully, Father, there wasn't any. I grew up poor on a small family farm. My earliest memories are of doing chores--picking up hen's eggs and cleaning the stalls where we kept the horses and cows. I'm sure you know that farming is a seven-days a week job. When I was older, I ran the tractor, planting corn or alfalfa, or harvesting. We never attended Mass, even on Christmas. Things on the farm got worse when Paw got hurt when the tractor rolled over on him. I never even had a driver's license until I met Ana recently."

I could see the priest wasn't happy, but he did accept what I had told him. We rose, shook hands, and retreated to the car where Ana burst into wild laughter. "Paw? Where the hell did you get that from?"

"I thought it was extremely creative and gave my life story a certain down-home realism."

"Yeah, more like down-home bullshit."

"We had plenty of that on the farm, too." She reached across the console to swat at me, but she was still laughing when she did it. She phoned the catering hall as soon as we were in the door of her home, making the appointment while I emptied our bags onto the bed, moving the toiletries into the bathroom. I had just placed all of the dirty clothes into the hamper when Ana slinked into the room. Even though I was watching her closely she still surprised me when she leaped forward and tackled me, forcing me to fall backward onto the bed. We rolled back and forth several times until Ana ripped her tee to shreds and pulled her bra over her head. It wasn't long before we were totally naked.

"I think I'm going to want some of that special service I asked you about. Let's start with the love making. Then you can do your thing." She had a huge grin as she spread her impossibly long legs, inviting me between them. Her hands were surprisingly strong as they pulled me--my hard-as-steel erection--into her hot steamy core. I entered her easily despite her tightness as we became one in body as well as soul. Starting slowly, she met my every thrust with one of her own. Our pace built rapidly until we were rutting like wild beasts. Suddenly--without warning--her body stiffened before shaking wildly in what seemed to be all directions simultaneously. That was more than I needed to reach my orgasm. I felt five thick ropes of slick slippery semen fill her cunt before I lay still on Ana's comatose body.

We lay together for almost five minutes until Ana raised her legs, holding them behind her knees. Her meaning was clear--it was time to move on...time for me to lick her clean and give her the orgasms she so badly needed. What the hell, I'd tasted semen plenty of times and swallowed much more than I'd deposited within her. After a tender kiss I slid down her body, eventually using my shoulders to hold her legs in place as my lips found hers.

I began at her thighs, actively licking her clean, removing her vaginal secretions and my semen from her skin. There was a method to my madness in that I knew from prior experience with Emma and Miranda, among others. After several minutes of driving her crazy with my teasing I pushed my tongue into her tunnel for the first time.

At first, I just fucked her with my tongue, thrusting it into her as deeply as possible. That was enough to get her plenty excited, but when the tip of my tongue found her G-spot she locked her thighs around my head almost suffocating me. Her orgasm ripped through her body like a massive locomotive through the silent night. I continued my gentle kissing and licking for more than fifteen minutes once it had ebbed.

Finally, after more than ten minutes, Ana began to stir. "Oh...my...God, Juan; that was incredible--the most incredible orgasm I've ever had, by far. I had hoped for another like that, but I think I need to go to Plan B instead." She ran her fingers over my shiny scalp as she told me to listen carefully. "Do you have any idea when I realized you were the one for me?"

"Truthfully, I haven't a clue. Was it at the party or maybe sometime after that?"

"No, silly--it was when Miguel told Daddy and me your story. I realized then how much you loved your wife. You loved her so much that you were willing to sacrifice everything to protect her and your mother, too. How you behaved toward me at the party just confirmed my feelings. I think you are an incredible lover and I find your cock to be the perfect size for me--just big enough to stretch me, but not so big as to hurt my cervix. I guess we really are an incredible team, aren't we?"

I moved into a long lingering kiss that Ana held for almost five minutes. "Yeah," I whispered when she broke it, "I guess we are." I lay on my back, pulling Ana onto my chest as we fell asleep just seconds later.

>>>>>>

We wanted my mother to attend the wedding, but we were concerned about her being followed. Ana said it best, "I think it was a mistake to let those two men live, Juan. I am afraid that they will want revenge. We need to speak with Daddy about this." She was right. Tom had everything under control.

I phoned Mom with a cheap cell phone bought in Montana and made arrangements for her to visit a few days before the ceremony. She flew to LAX where she was met by one of Tom's people who made it quite clear that they were headed to the nearby John Wayne Airport's general aviation terminal. A second man standing nearby noticed that a tall slender brunette and a buxom redhead were paying very close attention--too much attention for casual fellow travelers. He followed their cab all the way to John Wayne.

Of course, it was Denise and Rachel who were following Mom. Tom's man was met by another at the door of the general aviation building just a step or two behind the women. Denise had just entered the small building when she felt a sharp prick in her back. "I am very good with this knife, Senorita. I can kill you before you can even utter a sound. My friend can easily do the same to your friend. You seem to be very interested in the senora. Perhaps you would like to join her; either that you can die here." Another man joined them then and the three led Denise and Rachel out to the plane where they were seated across the aisle with Tom's men between them and the door.

"Denise...Rachel, what are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"That's exactly what they were doing, Senora. They apparently want to see where Juan is living so we're going to make their wish come true. Just sit back and we'll be there in about two hours."

Ana and I stood in the shadow of the hangar as Tom's Gulfstream taxied in. Denise and Rachel were removed from the plane and driven away in a black Escalade to my future father-in-law's home. A minute later Mom stepped down from the sleek jet. After a long hug I stepped back. "Mom, I want you to meet my fiancée, Ana. I can't begin to tell you how much she's done for me."

They sized each other up for a few seconds before moving in for a joyful hug. "Juan has told me so much about you, Senora Jacobs."

"Please, call me Mom or just Helen if that makes you uncomfortable."

"Okay...Mom, it is," Ana said with a laugh. "My mother died when I was an infant so I've never had the opportunity to call anyone Mom. I'm glad to finally have a mom." Ana joined Mom in the rear seat and they chattered non-stop about the wedding and what I usually referred to as girl talk until I had pulled into the large circular driveway. Helping Mom from the car, Ana told her, "Please...come in. Jorge, please take the suitcase upstairs to the guest room--the second door on the left." Then she led Mom into the cool interior of the house where Maria brought out iced tea and cookies. Ana asked if Mom would like to rest or wash up, but Mom replied that she had rested plenty on both flights.

"Where are Denise and Rachel," she asked.

"They are at my father's home. I fear their reception is not as cordial as yours. We will see Daddy later for dinner, but Denise and Rachel will not be joining us."

"Oh my! Shaun, did you know that Emma and that nice boy Jon who used to baby sit for you were both killed a few months ago? Emma's brother-in-law Nick also died at the same time. The police said that the same guns were also used to murder a billionaire, his wife, and his secretary."

"They got what they deserved, Mom. You know that Nick and Emma were critical parts of the ring that tried to destroy me. The others were, too. Denise was also involved and much more than I realized or I suspect they would have killed her, too."

1...456789