My Villain Arc

Story Info
In this story line Mc can no longer bear his darkest desires.
1.2k words
3.18
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Villain Arc: Sheena the neighbor with Vitiligo.

It was one very rainy evening where it all began. My temptations were just on another high on this night, never before had I acted upon my fantasies, but something about this night was different. This night was gonna mark the beginning of my downfall spiraling into a cycle of my insatiable lust and desires.

Sheena had a very bad habit of never locking her door, coming from a remote countryside village she was well accustomed to having open doors all the time. It had become unbearable for me to ignore my desires anymore, knowing that her Vitiligo ass was all alone at the house for a week made her my number 1 pick for a prey to my lust.

As I approached her house my heart was beating faster than it has ever beaten before there was this rush to my head, a tingle to my face something akin to a buzz. I silently approached her door being as quiet as possible, and as I had suspected her main door was unlocked just like any other day it would be.

I snuck into the house. There is a hallway that leads into this house's living space. I remained dead silent in the hallway which had some light peeking in from the living room that it leads into, to the left of me at the end of this hallway was Sheena's kitchen where she currently was washing some dishes. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun exposing her fair neck line, she had on some oversized sweatshirt paired with classic black leggings. She takes a long sigh as she finishes doing the dishes and then quickly walks into her master bedroom where the restroom is located as well.

My heart pounded so fast as she all of a sudden waltz out of the kitchen luckily she was not aware of her surroundings. I also made my way to her bedroom. I could hear her relieving herself. There was the sound of flush followed by the water from the sink shortly. This made a perfect moment for me to ambush her in surprise.

As Sheena exits the restroom I throw a towel on her face that I found laying on the edge of her bed, she was very flustered and as she tried to scream, there I gave a solid punch to her gut knocking the wind out of her and she felt on her knees gasping for air. I quickly come behind her and put her in a choke hold depriving her of any remaining air in her lungs, and then she quickly passes out unconscious.

The adrenaline rush was on an insane level that I had never felt before. I was akin to a ravaging beast ready to devour Sheena whole.

I quickly removed her top, where underneath she had on a very simple kind of seamless style bra, in the peachy nude color. Then I ripped off her leggings as well where underneath she had on some pink briefs. For what I am about to do to her she wouldn't be needing those undergarments either, so I remove them from her skin as well. She was all in nude now her entire body exposed to me. I had always imagined what her body looked like with that two toned skin. I cant get my eyes off her nipples, being a vitiligo her nipples are a very unique shade of pink. Her cleavage had a darker skin tone but her underboobs had turned all white due to her skin condition. Her pussy lips are like half white half split right in the middle.

I pick Sheena up off the floor and toss her over to her bed then I open her closet and find some belts and neck ties of her husband, I grab those as these would do the trick of restraining her and then do as I please with her.

I tied her hand to her back with a couple neck tie I found of her husband and then spread her legs and used belts to restrain them to the corners of the bed. As I check my work and surroundings for what more I can use I spot a sleeping mask on the nightstand so I put that on her as well taking her sight away for when she is conscious again.

I can't stop myself from exploring her body. As I caress her body I see that her nipples are getting hard, I pinched the right one in between my fingers and the left one I nibbled on with my teeth. My left hand slides into her pussy giving it a gentle rub around her labia and teasing her clit. I felt some wetness in my left hand and felt her pussy also twitching a little. I then start using my mouth to eat her pussy out and my hands squeezing, and massaging her breast, occasionally I give her nipples a pinch as well. As I am having my way with her body she squirts a little which also shocks her into consciousness.

She is squirming with pleasure and distress as she is about to scream, I quickly stuff her own panties down her throat. Holding her mouth shut I come close to her ear and whisper how she is mine tonight and that all she gotta do is lay down and enjoy this moment.

I tell her there is no reason for her to scream in fear instead she should embrace this pleasure, which her body is already responding to. I tell her that her cheeks are so rosy that they would put the real rose to shame, squeezing her breast and flicking her nipples I point out to her that her nipples are so hard just like some diamond cutters, and caressing my hand over her pussy I tell her that her pussy is pretty swelled up and moist ready to host my dick inside.

As I said this to her she let off another small squirt from her pussy, seeing which I thrust my hard penis into her vagina and I at the same time I gave a nice slap to her tits leaving a handprint on top of them. She jumps up a little in pain. I pushed her down by her shoulders again, I gave kisses to her neck and start nibbling on her upper body. Due to her skin condition she will have many markings left on her skin, meanwhile my dick is thrusting in her down below, there is no resistance to me down there. Sheena is moaning now giving into the pleasures squeezing me in her vagina, I almost edge at this point but somehow I pull myself back, I am not gonna be done here yet, I untie her legs and flip her on her stomach holding her face down by the root of her hair I thrust myself back in her vagina, and her pounding continues she is squirming in pleasure each thrust i penetrate her deeper with every stroke I get faster until I reach my very limit.

I must have drenched her entire womb with my cum, I have never had this much release before. Her body is twitching hard, she is shaking in orgasm, she may have even pissed herself.

I loosen her restraints and left her at the bed to eventually gain her senses back.

I gave her one last kiss on her forehead and then quickly made my exit, leaving this place my dick was still hard and it remained that way for a while before I was able to calm myself down that night.