My Visit Home to the Caribbean

Story Info
Reconnecting with my ex-boss.
1.4k words
4.07
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY VISIT HOME TO THE CARIBBEAN

It has now been two years since my move, and I have done pretty well for myself professionally. My personal life has been occupied with Jason and Petal and the occasional dinner with my adopted grandparents. My boss insisted that I take a vacation and get some rest and I thought about visiting my family. I did keep in touch with them but haven't seen them in two years.

So great, I thought, tickets booked, bags packed, and I was going off for two weeks. My lovers and I had a special night in our love den where we made passionate love - kissing, touching, teasing, loving, fucking, fingering, just our magic! Thank God I had a late flight the next day, where I got a double dose of loving and fucking from my boss and his wife.

They dropped me at the airport, and we said our goodbyes.

After a six-hour journey, I landed home. It felt good as I exited the plane. My brother picked me up and took me home. It was so nice seeing my close family members. It was even better tasting my mom's food! It was a quiet night after my journey and I rested. Jason and Petal called, and I missed them. They treated me to video sex, and it was fun. They fucked and looked at me masturbating quietly, which was not my usual.

All in all, I did change in two years, my curls were mid-back and light brown, and I was even more sexy now - still curvy, but deliciously sexy! My clothes were still very casual and not revealing much, except for my well-placed tattoos - on my shoulders, my back, my leg. I felt great when I looked in the mirror with my baby face :), my well-proportioned breasts, my average waist and broad hips and of course, my thick Caribbean ass :)

I went out to a club with some friends - spaghetti-strapped black dress, hugging those sexy assets, my bouncy brown curls and soft makeup. I went to the bar to get a drink and felt a familiar warmth on my shoulders, "This tattoo is your marker". I immediately turned and saw AR, my ex-boss. Yes, he was more than a small part of the reason I left home. We shared something which we both enjoyed, but he was involved at the time with another employee in a serious relationship. It was messy and the best thing for me was to leave.

I got back home after a great night out, thinking about AR. A few days passed and I decided to message him. He was happy to hear from me and wanted to take me to dinner. I should not have gone but I wanted to. He picked me up and we drove to a nice restaurant by the ocean. We walked to a table with two couples at it. I thought this was strange. He introduced me as his friend and I greeted everyone, a bit surprised. It was a merry group, very fun. As the night went on, AR placed his hand on my thigh, and I pushed it away. He smiled and put it back. He whispered in my ear that I needed to go to the bathroom with the 2 ladies and then return. We went and all of us removed our panties and bras. This was not weird, I knew AR had a perverted mind.

We returned and sat down. AR tickled my thigh now and I noticed one of the women biting her lips like something was happening to her as well under the table. We decided to leave and head back to AR's house. At the house, AR pulled me close to him and the 2 couples started fondling one other. I looked at him with my questioning eyes, he kissed me softly and said to enjoy. We were simply caught up in the moment, enjoying what we were both observing. AR whispered in my ear, you can do what you want, but no one gets your ass. He undressed me and told me to join them. My first orgy!

The ladies started licking my nipples as their men fucked them doggie style. AR stripped off his clothes and there was that cock. It was as I remembered. I think I started salivating, mmmmmm.

One of the ladies moved to my pussy and started sucking my already wet pussy, while the other sucked my nipple. God I was gonna cum so hard! She started fingering me as I came on her fingers. AR called me back and looked at his throbbing cock. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it hungrily. Hard, throbbing, 7 thick inches, making me gag. He loved it when I teased his head, and the moans from the 2 couples just added to the fuck party. God I missed this! He pulled me up and kissed me so hard. We then joined the party, with each of the ladies alternating. AR smiled and told me it was OK. We were on all fours and felt the differences in the cocks as we got fucked; they were taking turns. AR fingered my asshole when he fucked my pussy. The sounds, the odor, everything about this perverted mess was fucking hot!

The men were stroking their cocks and they looked at us enjoying one another. Tasting pussy, sucking nipples, kissing and playing with one another, making each other cum. God I was having so much fun. All three cocks were ready to cum, and they just sprayed all over the three sexy ladies lying down. We cleaned each other up. The two couples headed to the shower. I mentioned it looked as though they were familiar with the house and AR kissed me and said, "Yes, they are."

They dressed and kissed us goodbye, leaving AR & I alone. I was about to stand, and he pulled me back. His hands travelled along my body, and he whispered that we were gonna shower. We went to the shower and the tub was filled with bubbles. He got in before me and held his hand out for me. We both sat down together, and he had his arms around me. Soft kisses on my neck and shoulders, a nibble on the tattoos. His hands travelled my body and again I reacted. He knew my body and seemed not to have forgotten the spots; I felt the throbbing cock on my back and tried moving to touch it, he held me firm and said not yet. He spread my legs open, bit down on my neck and fingered my pussy. I moaned and pleaded with him. He whispered in my ear how much he missed me and how much he wanted me. I screamed and came on his fingers.

He lifted me a little and eased his cock in my ass. My head went back, the pleasurable pain under the bubbles. He allowed me to get comfortable, before holding my hips and guided me up and down on him. I called out his name and he held me tightly and hearing him moan was amazing. I lost track of time, and he eased me off him, we dried off and went to the bed. AR made slow passionate love to my body, and I reacted with every single touch, kiss, bite. He kissed me deeply as three fingers fucked me. My screams burst out again. He turned me on all fours, and I felt the warm sensation of the lube, then his cock easing in my ass. AR held my curls and pulled it back as he fucked my ass, as he owned my ass. "Fuckkkkk!!! Yessssss!!! Babyyyyyyy!!!" He spanked my round ass hard, not like Jason did, but so that I knew AR had my ass. He knew how much I loved his cum and pulled out in time to give me that cream in my mouth.

He was obsessed with fucking my ass but always fingered my pussy to pleasure. It was just our thing. We just stayed cuddled up for a while and I had so many questions, but just couldn't break being in his arms.

I finally turned around facing him and he smiled, "I have missed you more than you can imagine". As much as I wished things were different, I had my life in NY, and he had whatever he does now. I do still care about him and wish all good things for him, but he couldn't give me what I needed at the time, and now, I did not want to give up what I earned for a man who did not know what was in front of him three years ago.