My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you taste like?" Jìngyi asked as our mouths parted. "Shall we see?"

Her fingers were creamy with my cum when she pulled them out of me. She popped her middle finger in her mouth, licking it off.

"Very tasty, almost sweet with a tangy undertone."

She fed me her ring finger. I licked it off, tasting myself, sucking on it.

"This was the scary part for me last night. Knowing your pussy was right there for the taking, that you'd welcome me licking you, yet afraid to do it, even though I wanted to. Today, I'm not going to let that stop me. To hell with fear - Damn the torpedoes; full speed ahead."

Jìngyi started sliding down my body, her eyes locked onto mine, smiling, then starting to kiss as she descended down, then kissing and licking, reaching my clit and licking and sucking. I orgasmed again, holding her head against me, rocking my hips against her. Going down, licking, seeking my source, gathering my juices on her tongue, spearing into me when she reaches it, so wet I'm sure she'll drown. Not leaving until I cum again, whimpering. She looks up at me, her face soaked in my fluids and grins.

"See, nothing to be afraid of at all. Just a little pussy juice," Jìngyi said.

I grab her head in both hands and pull her up, kissing again, licking myself off her face. My hand sliding down her body, her legs parting for me automatically, unafraid of what was coming. Finding her wet now and ready, foreplay over. Her gasps when I penetrate her, her moans as I massage her g-spot, the throttled scream I smother with my mouth when she cums. I don't stop until she cums again, shaking. I hold her until her tremors stop.

"I think our hour is up," I whisper.

"Damn," she said. "I feel I'm just getting good at this."

"It's a whole year. I'm sure we'll have other opportunities. I still want to see if you can fist me and I'm sure Master would like to watch that. I'll suggest it to him. It might happen sooner rather than later." She laughed.

"I barely got any sleep after coming off duty," she said. "I should sleep before my next shift at four or I'm going to be worthless."

I helped her to dress. Her clothes were rumpled, but she didn't care, she was going to bed anyway. I escorted her to Master's door and kissed her before she ran off. I put on my running shoes, but carried my leash for later and ran down to the gym. I did a twenty minutes on the range, practicing my shooting, ten minutes at ten feet and ten more at twenty. I was pleased with my progress. I went to the heavy bag and kicked, kneed and jabbed for thirty minutes. I actually felt like a good workout. I was breathing hard and my heart rate was fifty percent over resting. Still, I got on the treadmill and did seven miles eating up the rest of the morning.

Food sounded good when I finished, but either I'd have to remove my shoes and go to the mess on a leash all stinky and sweaty, or take a fast shower and I could leave my shoes in my room and not stink up the place. I went for the shower instead, just a rinse, tucked my shoes away and went outside. I stopped the first person I met, who happened to be Ethan, asking if he could take me to the crew mess.

"Aye, lass, I was heading there myself."

I handed him the end of my leash and he led me down. When we got there, Ethan felt up my tits for half a minute. I was ready to slap him before I remembered it was his reward for leading me around. There were eight other people eating when we arrived, and many of the men enjoyed the sight of my naked body. They were having spaghetti today and I could use the carbs and protein, so I got a big plate and a salad with bread. I sat down with Ethan and another pair of men, one black, the other white.

Ethan looked at the mound of food on my plate and said, "I don't often see too many birds eating so much."

"You would if they'd just run seven miles. I have to reload."

"You do look fit," he said. "You into sports?"

"Not team sports. I competed in three Ironman competitions, but I haven't done any for about a year since trying to finish up my degree, but I'd like to take it up again after I get my doctorate."

"What's an Ironman?" the youngest of the other two men asked; the black one.

"It's considered one of the toughest one day competitions in the world," Ethan said. "Something like a three mile swim, 100 mile bike ride and run a marathon after."

"Close," I said, "it's a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and 26.22 mile run, in that order."

"And you've done that three times," the guy asked, surprised.

"I've competed three times. I've done it more often if you include practice runs."

"Holy shit, Miss. That's something."

"Yeah. I can get some of the running on the treadmill and the cycling on the stationary bikes, but nothing like a 50 meter pool to get serious swimming done on the ship."

"Once we get down to the Caribbean, you can swim in the water," Ethan said. "Were you any good?"

"Not good enough to win, only good enough to finish."

Would you like to have a competition?" Ethan asked.

"I'm not sure how much workout time I'll get. I'm working on my self defense, firearms, my research, my fucking and sucking and whatever else Master will have me doing."

They all laughed. "Yeah, you put in a lot of fucking and sucking time today," the other guy said. "I can hardly wait until I get a crack at it."

"Work hard, get your name in the hat," I smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I know I got introduced to everyone, but I don't remember your names."

"James, Miss Beth," the black guy who asked about the Ironman said. "Pleased to meet you, again."

"Phil," the white guy said, stretching out his hand. I shook it, then shook James hand.

"Did any of you three feel me up this morning?" I asked.

"We're not supposed to say," James said, "but I was on the bridge this morning, so I can safely say I wasn't there."

I looked at the other two, but all they did was smile. I looked at Ethan's hands. They looked to be on the thick side to me.

"Let me smell your fingers," I said.

Ethan laughed and said, "You must have a piss poor impression of my hygiene if you think I haven't washed my hands since this morning. You think I need to leave your pussy juice on my fingers to think of you at odd times of the day, especially when I can look all I want?" He actually let me smell his fingers, chuckling, which smelled of soap. "I was coming down to eat, you know."

I laughed with him. "Even I washed my fingers," I said. "I shouldn't give you any shit."

"Why'd you have to wash your fingers," James asked.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell, boys," I said, a smile on my face.

"Shit!" Phil exclaimed. "Jìngyi took you back to Joshua's cabin. Did you and her - you know?"

"My lips are sealed. Apparently, we're not supposed to talk about our sexual escapades on this ship. You're not telling me anything."

"You did, didn't you?" Phil said. "Damn, I didn't think she was a lesbian. I was hoping she'd go out with me."

"Don't go spreading false rumors, Phil," I said. "I doubt very much if she is a lesbian and I'd say your chances of going out with her would be as good as anyone else's."

"Really?"

"Well, obviously I have no idea what her type is, but on the whole, most of the people on the ship are good looking young people. If she wanted to get involved with someone she works with, why not you? I doubt she plans on remaining celibate for an entire year. Better a person you know than some drunk in a bar somewhere. Impress her. See what happens."

"What about that Angelique? The model? Would she date somebody?" James said.

"Sorry, boys. She's married to Hannah. I can safely say she is a lesbian and you won't be spreading any false rumors," I said. "Might as well get it out there so no one hits on her and pisses off the bosses personal assistant."

"I thought she was too good to be true," James said. "Those legs of hers."

"They are great legs," I agreed. "The kind you love to have wrapped around you."

"You've had 'em wrapped around you then?" Ethan asked.

"Kissing and telling, boys."

Ethan smiled. "You like the ladies too, do you?"

"I like sex, no matter the source. I'm required to have sex with anyone Master wishes me to. It would become a problem if I only enjoyed it half the time." I looked at my watch. "I need to get back to my research. Since you weren't there this morning, James, would you like to lead me back to Master's quarters?"

"Me?"

"Why not. You should get the chance to feel me up like these other two. They may not be saying anything, but I seriously doubt they didn't have their paws on me at some point."

They still didn't say anything, but the smiles never left their faces, so I was pretty sure I was right. I handed James my leash and he led me to the cabin.

I smiled at him. "You have thirty seconds. Do your worst."

James' hands wandered over my body, checking everything out, save the interior of my pussy, which was a good thing as then I would have needed to cum again. He spent half his time on my ass, so I guess he liked mine. Perhaps he felt me up a little longer than thirty seconds. I kissed him and sent him on his way.

I went back to my room and worked on fine tuning my survey until Hannah arrived at three. I believed I had a good product, but it wasn't until I cross checked it with known Dominants and submissives would I find out how predictive it was. Hannah showed me how to convert the questions to something the iPad could recognize and other people could take. She also showed me how to send the answers to the computer where I could analyze the results for my research. Now, I'd be able to make adjustments on my own without getting Hannah's help.

We loaded my new survey on my two iPads and I took it again, as I now considered myself to be a known submissive. Hannah was a prior known submissive to men, but thought she was a Dominant towards submissive women. When we both finished the survey, Hannah had time to talk to me.

"We're getting to Washington tomorrow and bigwigs will be coming aboard. Having a naked slave running around with congressmen and generals aboard doesn't make for good publicity. I'm to pick out something which is sufficiently slutty, yet would be consistent with shipboard wear. If you're in yours or Master's cabins, you'll be naked, but if you leave these rooms, you'll need to dress. If you return to these rooms, you'll need to to strip immediately. Their departure will be announced over the ships loudspeaker system so you'll know. The second it's announced, your clothes come off."

"Okay," I agreed. "I understand. I'd like to give my survey to the congressmen and military leaders. I have my suspicions about them and I'd like to see if my assumptions are correct."

"We can't make them take it," Hannah replied, "but we can ask if they're willing to. The day after tomorrow, Joshua has invited members of two Washington BDSM clubs to come after the military leaves. They will be asked to take the survey. Of course, you'll be naked for them and might be ordered to engage in some activities for their benefit. It might be an inducement for them to take the survey."

"I'll thank Master for doing this for me."

Hannah paused. "Angelique's spanking a few days ago and seeing you running around the ship in full slave mode is making her question herself."

"How so?" I asked.

"She's wondering if she might not be submissive herself. She's had me tie her to our bed a couple times, spank her with my hand, harder than the sex play we've had previously and taken to stripping as soon as we enter our cabin, almost like she's you."

"Would this be a problem for you?"

"Under normal circumstances, probably not. I mean the things we've done have aroused us both and we're having some great sex. I worry about it now, while she's on the ship. With you running around as a slave and Joshua allowing other people to have access to you; I don't want them treating Angelique the same. She's still my wife and there are far more men aboard then there are women. I wouldn't mind her being fondled by the girls, just not the men. I don't want her treated in the same way you are."

"Hmm. I see your point. Let me think about this for a few minutes."

I pondered her dilemma for several minutes, pacing and moving around my tiny cabin considering how Hannah and Angelique might be able to make things work for them without involving the entire crew in their own unique situation.

I stopped pacing and looked at her. "I think I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Is the ship going to remain anchored in the same place tomorrow night? We're not going to be moving around, are we?"

"No, we're not moving at all until Thursday night. I believe it's a 2300 departure for Norfolk, which won't take long to get to from Washington."

"If the ship isn't moving, it means the entire crew can attend another evolution, except this wouldn't be a punishment evolution, but a slavery ceremony. In the presence of the entire crew, Angelique would announce her submission to you and she would be stripped and collared. The rules you wish her to abide by would be explained to everyone right then, so no one has the same expectations about her as they do me. She'll be your property, not Master's, and you could have your own rules for her treatment as a slave."

"I don't think I have enough time to prepare for a ceremony tomorrow night. I'm going to be very busy with our guests. I should have Angelique sign a slave agreement before any ceremony."

"I can develop a slave agreement based upon mine and the survey I give to Angelique, essentially removing anything which references males at all. It would do for a start and you could modify it based upon how it's working for you. Have Pierre do another all hands meal like the barbecue on the sundeck, maybe steaks this time. Order some champagne, a collar and cuffs and have it delivered."

"We're not going to be at a pier. We'll be anchored in the Potomac. All travel for our guests will be by Helicopter, ours for the congressman, a military copter for the military."

"Have everything delivered to someplace Ethan can pick it up by boat. He shouldn't be too busy tomorrow."

The klaxon went off. The familiar three blasts followed by 'Man Overboard, Man Overboard'. Hannah and I both jumped up in response, moving in the same direction.

"Real or drill?" I asked as we both hurried toward the back of the ship.

"Probably drill. I've been expecting one, but you never know. It's why you treat it like the real thing," Hannah replied.

We both grabbed binoculars and started searching off the rear as the ship started making a turn. A couple jet skis were being launched into the water right below us, quickly speeding back up our wake. I recognized Ethan, but not the other rider.

"I see a life preserver," Hannah said, pointing to the aft right as the boat made a turn to the left.

"Okay, I see it too," I replied, "but no people."

"I'll keep my eye on the preserver; you search back up the wake from there. They may not have tossed it as soon as they went over," Hannah said.

I started searching for any waving hands or even heads bobbing in the water. The seas weren't too heavy, so hopefully, I'd be able to spot something if it was there.

"There, there," I shouted, "about 150 yards past the life preserver. I see something. Just a head, he's not waving."

Whoever was immediately below us in the stern room controlling the rescue attempt must have been talking to the jet skiers because they moved past the life preserver toward where I saw the head floating. They reached it and pulled it out of the water, draping it over the seat, lifeless.

"It's the dummy," Hannah said. "It's a drill."

Sure enough, the intercom announced, "This has been a drill. All hands return to stations. Congratulations to Beth Wilson for spotting our dummy today."

"Good job," Hannah said, patting me on the back.

We returned the binoculars to their boxes and headed back to my room, the first time I'd been without a leash, without having shoes on, at least not one I'd be punished for.

"You know, Beth, I think you've got a good idea. I'll let Joshua, Pierre and Ethan know of the plans. I think we can pull this off."

"Send Angelique to me and I'll get started on her survey."

Hannah emailed me the Master Slave agreement Joshua used to be modified to fit Angelique, and kissed me as she left, a friendly kiss, thank goodness. I didn't need to be getting horny now. Angelique arrived fifteen minutes later. I handed her an iPad with the survey ready to be taken.

"What's the rush?" Angelique asked as she started filling it out.

"Is it true you've been wondering if you are a submissive?" I asked.

Angelique blushed, not easy to see on her lovely, dark skin.

"Maybe," she whispered, shivering as if she were cold. I knew she wasn't. I kept my room on the warm side due to my constant nudity.

"Hannah is arranging for your slavery ceremony tomorrow. I'm going to use your survey as a guide to your slavery agreement."

"I'd be treated like you on the voyage?" She asked.

"Not like me. You're a dyed in the wool lesbian and you'd be owned by a woman instead of a man, plus you're still Hannah's wife. Your slavery will take those factors into account. You wouldn't have to expect you'd be fucking and sucking any men, but you'd be wearing Hannah's collar and cuffs, and probably going naked just as I do."

Angelique shivered again. "I'm so aroused right now," she said.

"Then perhaps you are a submissive," I said.

She finished her survey and I looked it over. "I'm going to design a slave agreement based upon what you have answered in here and Hannah's expressed wishes to me. I want you back here at ten tomorrow morning. I'll go over it with you and we'll discuss any changes you want made. We'll make the changes, then I'll give it to Hannah to look over. Once she signs it, you'll essentially be her slave, though it won't be official until you submit to her in front of the entire crew tomorrow night."

Angelique nodded and left, looking shaky, but excited. I got to work. Anything having to do with men, I automatically removed. No cock sucking, facials, bukkake, glory holes, or fucking of men was allowed. I left in a lot about the punishments, but nothing as to how many and for what infractions or even the instruments of punishment. As she was a model, I stipulated no punishment which left any marks on her body could be administered within a certain time prior to modeling assignments. I realized Hannah might not have much of an idea of what she could safely do, so I specified she would need to undergo Dominant training with Master to ensure she wouldn't do anything to inadvertently hurt her wife. I was about half finished before I was called to supper, Hannah coming back to lead me to the dining room again.

It was like another Department Head meeting, with Leo still missing. Master explained the rules regarding my nudity or lack thereof the next couple days when guests were aboard and to pass it on. Jìngyi was serving tonight, along with James. Master also said there would be another all hands evolution tomorrow evening with steaks and champagne served. He didn't specify the purpose but said it would result in a change in status for someone on board. Hannah squeezed my hand when he announced it.

"Next, I'd like to commend Beth for being the first to spot the dummy in today's drill. For her quick response and sharp eyes, she has earned a reprieve from any scheduled punishment. Any time she's to be punished, she may notify me she wishes to use her reprieve and her punishment won't be carried out. It doesn't have to be the next one, but any in the future. Congratulations, Beth."

"Thank you, Master," I said.

"Now, why don't we enjoy tonight's repast. Reggie, what do you have tonight?"