My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pierre asked we prepare Hawaiian style chicken with Teriyaki sauce and pineapple. Additionally, we're having traditional Hawaiian dishes; Lomi-lomi salmon, poi, and haupia for dessert. Bon Appétit."

As our food was served, Hannah whispered, "I don't know what you told Angelique, but she practically jumped me when she got back to the room. She was an animal."

"Perhaps you can come to my room tonight after supper," I whispered back, "look at what I've got for her slave agreement so far, and suggest any corrections."

"I'll be there unless Joshua has some use for you."

Master called me to his lap as our food was ready and he fed me as he liked to do. As he fed me I learned Lomi-lomi salmon was raw salmon cured with sea salt diced up with tomatoes, onions, and small pieces of chili peppers for what was almost a salmon infused Hawaiian salsa which did well as another vegetable along with the poi, a starch like a potato. The dessert was a blend of sweet coconut milk and ground Polynesian arrowroot. It had been formed into small squares almost like pats of butter, but tasting very different than butter.

The meal completed, Master fondled and finger fucked me to two orgasms in front of the others. I was a shameless hussy in front of them, thrusting my hips against his hand and fingers in order to cum. When he was finished, a lot of the men were shifting uneasily in their seats and adjusting their clothes uncomfortably for their hard dicks. Both embarrassed and proud of the effect I was having on them, I moaned loudly for their enjoyment each time I climaxed.

Master kissed me after he finished with me. His cock was as hard as any of the others, but he didn't make me ease him in any way before sending me back to my room with Hannah leading me by my leash. We started looking through what I had done on Angelique's slave agreement thus far.

"By the way, Joshua thinks it's a wonderful idea what we're going to do. He's actually making sure Leo will pick up what we need before he picks up any bigwigs tomorrow. We won't even need to bother Ethan. He's paying for all of it as he thinks the crew will enjoy the spectacle of another gorgeous woman becoming a sex slave."

"How nice for you," I said. We kept going over all of the details.

"This is good," Hannah said. "I need to make sure I don't mark her up before her modeling gigs. Do you have any recommendations?"

"In my experience, unless you really whale on someone until they bruise, the redness from spankings and paddling usually disappear in a couple hours, as do the stripes from a cat, at least like the one Master used on me. I suppose some are worse or you could be struck harder. The stripes from a single tail whip might last for more than a day. The ones from a cane lasted several days as it can cause broken blood vessels under the skin. We might want to experiment with some of the devices Master uses on me and with my lighter skin, it would probably give you a good idea of what they might do to Angelique."

"You'd agree to be punished so I'd know what would happen to Angelique?"

"I'm used to it. It doesn't bother me all that much."

"I also see you recommend I undergo training under Joshua before doing much in the way of punishment."

"Yes, he's going to be teaching Lynn anyway. You might wish to attend some of his training to learn the best way to handle your slave. You don't want to do anything which could hurt your wife."

"Good point. While I know I tend to feel Dominant towards submissive women, I've never really practiced it with anyone. I underwent submission with Joshua, but he didn't really explain what he was doing; he just did it and expected me to take it."

"Mistress Layton explained some of what she did while she was doing it, so I understand some of the concepts, but I've never practiced any of them. One of the other things you need to decide is what you consider to be punishable infractions and the punishments you'll impose for them. Of course, Master gives me ten spanks every morning on general principles, and he gives me ten with a paddle for cumming without permission, twenty strokes of the cat for wandering around without being leashed. My understanding is there are lots of others, though I haven't gotten a list of them all yet. For instance, I don't know what the penalty is for failing to strip as soon as I step aboard the yacht. Are you going to impose some of the same penalties?"

"Definitely the one for cumming without permission and failing to strip. Something for disobedience, although I don't know if I want to be as harsh as Joshua is for that one. My understanding is it involves caning and I don't want to mark up Angelique that much."

"Do you want her to be leashed and led around every time she moves around the ship?" I asked.

"I'd like to, but Joshua allows whoever leads you around to fondle you. I'm not sure I want her fondled by everyone."

"How about they can caress her buttocks or breasts, but no penetration, only on the outside."

"Oooh, that could be very humiliating for Angelique, to have men touch her, but not as bad as if they were thrusting their fingers inside her. Good idea."

"James has the hots for Angelique. He was asking about her today, but I told him she's off limits because she's married and a lesbian, but I think if he led her anywhere his hands would be all over her legs."

"The one serving supper tonight?"

"The same," I said and Hannah laughed.

"Maybe I should have him escort her to my room after her ceremony."

"He'd love it. Of course, Angelique should pick her safe words, so we know she'll remember them."

"Of course."

"Why don't you discuss the various infractions you wish to impose and the penalties for them and what she wants her safe words to be tonight and text them to me. I'll add them to her slave agreement before she comes here at 1000 hours tomorrow to read it and make changes."

"You're starting to catch on to the 24 hour clock."

"I was told to learn it. The way to learn it is to use it."

"I'll check with Joshua and see if he has any suggestions," Hannah said.

"I'm still waiting for a list of the infractions and penalties myself. All I know is that it won't exceed any limits in my agreement."

"I'll mention that to him as well."

"Thank you. What has Master been doing most of the last couple days when I wasn't around?"

"He's been boning up on the contracts he's hoping to get signed with our guests for the next several days, and the people we're meeting. He likes to know what their strengths and weaknesses are. He's on this trip to make money, not just cruise around the world with a sexy slave like you."

I laughed. "Has to pay for it somehow."

"Don't you know it. There isn't a single person on the ship who makes less than a hundred thousand a year, but they'll earn every penny. I think you're like his cheapest employee although you're not really one. You only receive the money if you complete your year of servitude."

Hannah left and I continued working on the slave agreement. Master opened my door around 2200. He handed me a list of his infractions and the accompanying punishments, but before I had a chance to review them, he grabbed my arm.

"Come with me," he ordered. I saved everything on the computer and followed immediately.

We reach the bed and he says, "Undress me and take care of my clothing."

Take care of his clothing. Did he think I was a servant? "Yes, Master."

I started with his shoes, boat shoes worn without socks. I kissed his feet when I removed them. I took his shirt off, kissing him from his abs up his chest, licking his paps as I pull off the polo shirt. I undid his belt and lowered his zipper, drawing down his pants and underwear, kissing his cock, his balls, seeing them engorge as I kissed them. I helped him to step out of his pants, stood up, walked over to the dirty clothes hamper and threw everything in.

I knelt down near the dirty clothes hamper. "Will that be all, Master?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He waved his cock at me. I ignored it.

"I'm sorry, Master. Is there something else you wish? I'm merely a lowly slave girl who does not think. She obeys. What would my Master have of me? Shall I turn down your bed, Master? Wipe your ass, Master?"

"Are you giving me shit?"

"No, sir. I would never. Just tell me what to do. Polish your shoes, iron your underwear, you have only to say what you need, sir and I will obey."

"How about you polish my knob," Master said.

"Yes, sir. Immediately, sir."

I grabbed his shirt out of the dirty clothes and began polishing every knob on every drawer, every door, then running to the bathroom and polishing up the hot and cold water knobs on the sink, the drawer knobs. Every knob I could find with him following behind me, watching me bustle about with his shirt in my hand, wiping down every knob.

I was bent over the tub reaching for those knobs when he lunged deep in my cunt. I gasped, and stopped polishing, stopped everything except thrusting my ass back hard to feel him fill me to my very depths.

"More, Master. Fuck me harder, sir. Faster. Fuck me faster, Master," I moaned. "Fuck your fucking slave girl."

He growled.

"Fuck me, sir. Take me. Make me yours."

He pulled out of me and turned me around, pushed my back onto the marble floor and pierced me again, slamming into me. I wrapped my legs around him, clutching his ass, my fingernails scratching his back.

"Yes, Master," I screamed at him. "Fuck me and make me yours."

We rutted like beasts, a tiger and his mate, growling, snarling. Flesh slapping flesh, so wet. He pounded me, and I loved it. Finally, we were fucking face to face. I kissed him, a hundred kisses, sucking at his mouth, inviting him in invade mine. Every thrust shoving me another fraction across the marble floor, rubbing my back raw.

"I love it, sir. Fuck your slut bitch until I cum. Make me cum on your cock, Master."

He was doing exactly that. I was getting close. Pain or not, I was going to cum.

"Permission to cum, Master."

"No. I want you to cum with me," he grunted. "Don't you fucking dare cum."

If my back was being rubbed raw on the stone, heaven only knew what his knees were like.

"Cum in me, Master. Fill me with your cum. Cum now so I can," I cried.

"Not yet, slave. You wait for me. Wait," he roared.

No way I was going to make it unless he orgasmed in the next ten seconds. He was speeding up, driving for it. My body was screaming for release, a powder keg ready to explode. At least I had a reprieve coming for spotting the dummy. Fuck it. I relaxed and let it happen, my cunt convulsing over him, but he released at the same time, grunting and roaring as his prick pulsed his seed in me. His hips were jerking with every throb, rocking his cock in me. My own orgasm slowly dying as his fluids ebbed. I unwrapped my legs, releasing him to get up.

He pulled out of me, still dripping. I spun to take his cock in my mouth, clean our cum from it. He stood up when I was done and his knees were raw.

"Let me take care of your knees, Master," I said.

I got up and soaked a washcloth in freshwater. No saltwater this time. I dabbed carefully at his knees. Some skin and a little blood being mopped with each careful swab. I found a first aid kit and put some antiseptic on it. The largest bandage in the kit just covered the raw wound on each knee. When I turned to put the kit away, Master saw the scrapes on my back, the top of my pelvis and my shoulder blades.

"Wait," he said, taking the kit from me. "Your back needs attention."

He did the same for me as I had done for him. Four of the smaller bandages covered my scrapes, my back not as bad as his knees. We then brushed our teeth, whereupon Master took me to his bad and fastened the leash to my collar.

"What exactly was all that about?" Master asked when he was settled behind me, holding me against his front.

"I thought you wanted a sex slave on your trip, not a servant, Master. I don't mind undressing you as it gets us to where I want to be, but take care of your clothes? It's just throwing them in the clothes hamper. I'm not hanging up your coat or folding your trousers. Your slacks have cum stains on them. You can't wear them tomorrow. You're having guests."

"So you just start cleaning all the knobs?"

"You told me to polish your knob, sir. There was more than one to polish."

"My knees hurt."

"My back hurts, Master."

"So does mine. You clawed it up."

"A couple little scratches, sir. You didn't bleed. Don't be a baby. You paddled my ass today and that hurt worse than your back does."

"You're a sassy wench, aren't you?"

"I've been called worse, sir."

He laughed and I did too.

"Still, you should let the medic look at your knees, tomorrow," I said. "You have a bad case of rug burn, or should I say, marble burn."

"I've known you for a couple weeks and you've somehow managed to turn one woman into a budding sex slave, another into a budding Dominant, and two women who've never had sex with women before, into rug munchers. I don't know what to make of you."

"At least I got you to have sex with you while you were facing me. It's the first time that's happened. It was nice fucking someone with a face."

"Don't get used to it."

"Why, am I ugly?" I asked.

"The farthest thing from it. Christ; you seduce everyone. The whole fucking ship is buzzing about you."

"Then why won't you fuck me while we're looking at each other?"

"I can't yet. I just can't."

"This fucking problem you supposedly have?"

"Yes. My fucking problem."

He didn't say any more. I didn't either. What the hell could his problem be?

******

Master swatted my ass good ten times when he woke up the next morning and while it was still red and hot, fucked into my bottom after lubricating himself in my cunt. Back to being fucked from behind. I got a moment's worth of satisfaction knowing he couldn't kneel behind me because his knees hurt. He had to stand beside the bed while I was crouched low on the bed. He helped wash me in the shower and we went to breakfast in the crew's mess.

The drawing for today's winner was held there, and the winner was Roberta, beautician and masseuse. She wished her winning oral sex to be held in her room. I'd been there with Jìngyi, so it was familiar to me.

I followed her into her room where she took off my leash and she said, "Jìngyi was really talking you up. Said she's never had an orgasm as good as the one you gave her."

"I hope I don't disappoint you since you've been given such high expectations." I started to remove her clothing. "Have you had sex with a woman before?"

"This is my third cruise, so I've taken advantage of the two previous slaves Joshua took with him, but other than that, no. I like guys and they usually have some nice studs on the ship and you don't get into trouble for fraternizing, so I'm usually bunking with one of them when I'm feeling a need. But hey, an orgasm is an orgasm, right? Why be fussy?"

Her boobs were much bigger than Jìngyi's and larger than mine. She wore a regular bra which had a front fastening. I kissed and sucked both of her nipples when they were exposed. Before doing her pants, I untied and removed her shoes, then pulled her trousers and black spandex underwear down and helped her step out of them, exposing a neatly trimmed brown bush. I set her things on her roommate's bunk and had her put a pillow behind her head and crawled between her thighs.

The trouble with being good at your job is people tend to talk about your skill, building up anticipation when it's their turn. I didn't want to make a liar out of Jìngyi, so gave Roberta the best seduction I could. Fifteen minutes later, she was screaming loud enough half the ship might have heard her, which would only lead to more expectations.

Roberta released my head, still panting hard, leaning back and closing her eyes.

"Oh, shit! She wasn't kidding. That was primo," Roberta said. "I know I'm only supposed to get one of those, but is there any chance you could do that again?"

"If you don't scream as loud, so the whole fucking ship doesn't know I'm doing it," I laughed. "It's hard enough to live up to my reputation. If everyone expects two, it becomes a problem, especially with the men, who can't cum twice as quickly as you can."

"I'll shove a pillow in my mouth, honest."

"The second won't be as good, because I shouldn't take as much time for the next one."

"Whatever, just don't stop now."

I gave her a second one, but only took two minutes to give it to her. She did stuff a pillow in her mouth, keeping her promise.

"So, what does a beautician/masseuse do to get nominated for hardest worker?" I asked as she dressed.

"A couple of the special forces guys got dinged up in the past and a good massage helps. To be honest, I also took some chiropractic classes during the last shore gig to help with some of the bad stuff, so I can do some minor adjustments."

"I've been pretty busy so far, do you have any openings tomorrow for a massage. I'd like to try one."

Roberta pulled out her phone and looked at her schedule. "I have one from 1500-1600 tomorrow. Does that fit your schedule?"

"It should be okay. Master will be busy with the military brass all day. My evening will likely be very busy. He's having other guests aboard."

"I'll put you down."

"I didn't think the Marines allowed women into combat, how did you get sniper school?" I asked.

"They don't, but they were playing around with the idea several years back when they were having trouble filling recruitment quotas. They sent a few women to some of the specialty schools they thought we might be able to pull off. Then the economy had one of its periodic tanks and quotas were easier to meet when people couldn't get civilian jobs. I got the training, but never got to use it until Joshua hired me. Of course, I had to get the beauty school, masseuse training to go with it, but to be honest, I don't mind. I like working with the people on board and if my magic hands can help out someone who fought for their country, what the hell. There's a lot of the same camaraderie I had in the Marines, but a more relaxed atmosphere."

Roberta refastened my leash. "I'd enjoy talking to you about your gig, but we can chat tomorrow while I'm giving you your massage, unless you just want to relax."

"No, we can spend at least some of the time talking."

She led me back to Master's room. He was at his desk, doing some more to prepare for the congressman's visit today. Roberta told Master he'd picked a winner this time.

"Had a good time, did you?" He asked.

"I thought everyone heard how good a time I had."

Master laughed. "Yeah, I heard. Your room isn't far from this one and only one deck up."

"If she can suck cock half as well as she licks pussy, you're a lucky man."

"I'm a very lucky man."

Roberta left and Master told me Hannah had picked out clothing appropriate for the congressional delegation to see me in and if I left the room, I was to wear it. It was sitting on my bed. They'd be here around ten and probably staying until three. They'd be served lunch in the dining room.

"I should probably have Pierre train you for dinner service. You could help in guest relations. When things slow down a little. I know you're still pretty busy."

"Yes, sir. How are your knees doing?"

"I'll survive as long as I don't do that again soon."

"Angelique is coming at 1000 today to look over her slave agreement, sir. I should finish it up before she gets here."

"Hannah told me."

Hannah had sent me her list of infractions and punishments and safe words last night while I was otherwise engaged. I went back to my cabin and worked fast to finish everything. I was just finishing up when Angelique came to my quarters.