My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed the microphone to Master. In a very clear and loud voice, Hannah said, "I accept your submission, Angelique, and name you my slave and I, your Mistress."

Hannah gripped Angelique's shirt dress and with a sudden wrench, ripped it from her body, to the sound of many gasps and shouts from the crew. James was standing fairly close and his was one of the loudest voices of surprise when her dress was torn off, leaving Angelique standing nude in front of the entire crew.

"Holy shit," Jìngyi whispered.

"Kneel before me slave, and be collared," Hannah said.

Angelique knelt down on her knees and bowed her head. Hannah was given a copper colored collar by Master and we were close enough to hear the lock click shut when Hannah pushed it together. Master handed Hannah the microphone.

"As you pledged your obedience and subservience to my will, I pledge to you I will honor your gift and hold it dear to my heart. You become my most precious possession, dearer to me than mine own self. May I never dishonor your gift of love and submission nor violate the trust you hold in me as your Mistress. You may pay homage to your Mistress."

Angelique lifted Hannah's dress and let it fall around her head. Though we couldn't see what Angelique was doing, we could hear it. The microphone was held close enough you could catch the sounds of her lapping tongue as she worshiped Hannah's pussy. Hannah must have been very excited. Within three minutes her orgasmic cries ruptured the air.

"Thank you, slave," Hannah said, panting. "You may stand and Display for the crowd, while leaving my cum on your face."

Angelique displayed and Hannah, as Mistress, apparently liked her hands behind her head, for that is where her hands went. Angelique's face glistened below her nose.

Hannah continued, this time addressing the crew.

"Angelique is not a slave in the same way as Beth Wilson is a slave. For one thing, she is my wife, in addition to being my slave. She is not Joshua's, and therefore not subject to all the same rules Beth is. But there are similarities. If Angelique commits an infraction requiring disciplinary action, most, but not all punishments, will be administered here on the sundeck with morning muster. She will remain nude at all times she's on the ship as Beth does, except as I direct. She must be leashed and led about the ship as Beth is and repay the holder of her leash by subjecting herself to their close examination of her body for a period of one minute. However, under no circumstances will this close examination result in penetration.

"In respect for her sexual orientation, her oral services, will not be awarded as a prize to the crew. If and when I choose to share my slave's favors, it will only be to women as I direct, no one else. You may address her as Angelique or Miss; only I may address her as slave. If anyone has questions regarding my slave, you may address them to me. Joshua has assured me that anyone who violates my rules will be dealt with the way he would anyone who violates his rules for Beth. I will email a copy of the rules I expect everyone to follow in regard to Angelique to your e-mail accounts. Do you have anything further to add, Joshua?" She handed him the microphone.

"No, I believe the changes in Angelique's status were well covered," Master said. "However, to bring conformity to the slaves in regards their leashing, I will increase the time Beth may be fondled up to one minute. By my estimation, Jìngyi, you have twenty-five more seconds to try to make my slave cum."

"Wait, Jìngyi, before you obey Master, please lead me to Hannah."

She did as I requested and as soon as I reached her, I knelt down at Hannah's feet.

"Mistress, this slave requests permission to hug and kiss your slave."

"Granted."

I stood up and hugged Angelique, kissing her briefly before whispering, "Welcome to the sisterhood of sex slaves, Angelique."

Angelique started crying, still maintaining her Display even though I was hugging her.

I then knelt before Master and thanked him.

"What for?" He asked.

"For giving Jìngyi more time to make me cum, sir."

Master laughed.

"James," Hannah called out, "could you please come over here?"

James looked like a rabbit caught between two wolves. He looked like he wanted to run, but of course he couldn't. Had Hannah heard James had lusted after her wife? He approached nervously.

"Yes, ma'am, how can I help you?" James asked.

In answer, Hannah attached a leash to Angelique's collar and handed the end to James.

"Would you please be a good lad and lead my slave around so everyone gets a chance to appreciate her beauty at close hand. Of course, when you're done, you do have one minute to more intimately inspect her many fine qualities. I understand you're a leg man and my slave has amazing legs, don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am. Best damn legs I've ever seen."

"You may appreciate them close up, remembering there is to be absolutely no penetration. Do you understand?"

"Completely. Your slave is safe with me."

"Run along then. You may return her after everyone has had a chance to check her out." Hannah blew a kiss to Angelique and they started their path around the crew.

"Go ahead, Jìngyi, see if you can finish off my slave in the time you have remaining," Master said. "If you can't, I'll finish her off myself."

Jìngyi's previous stimulation and the arousal caused by the slave ceremony had left me on edge close to my crest. She had no problem in extracting an orgasm within the allotted time. Still I would have enjoyed her fingers stimulating me longer to prolong it. I soaked her fingers with my cum. I licked them clean once more. She took her leave and joined the rest of her shipmates.

The baked potatoes were nearing completion. They were put on the upper shelves and the steaks tossed on and bottles of champagne opened, glasses passed out to anyone who could drink. Only the next two watches weren't allowed to and that was only four people. As we weren't moving and in friendly waters, they only had two people on watch, one fore and one aft. Anyone not working in the next eight hours was allowed to drink.

I accepted my glass of champagne from Master. "I thought it was a beautiful ceremony, Master. What did you think?"

"It was splendid, simpler and more profound than many marriage ceremonies I've attended. Very heartfelt."

"I agree, sir. You could feel the love between them, very moving and quite arousing to a slave like me."

"Not just slaves," Master said, indicating with a glance the bulge in his trousers.

"Do you require relief, sir?" I asked politely.

"Not just yet. I don't want to pull attention away from Hannah and Angelique, which could very well happen if you started sucking my cock now. I'll wait until the party is over and we're in my room before I accept your kind offer."

"Of course, sir. Very wise. How did your business go with the government today?"

"Quite well. I anticipate a half billion dollars in federal funds to be spent on various and sundry of my enterprises over the next five years. We had the best bid, so it was anticipated, but I never totally trust the jackals in Washington to do what's best for the country. There's a chance we may see more of Congresswoman Ward over the next few days."

"Leo mentioned there seemed to be some flirtation between you and the congresswoman, Master."

"Leo doesn't miss much."

Lots of people came up to congratulate Hannah on her beautiful slave. Since she was standing next to us, a lot of them paid attention to me too. When James led Angelique back to Hannah, you could tell she'd been excited by the experience; the tops of her thighs were glistening. In front of Hannah so what James did couldn't be misconstrued, James ran his hands up and down Angelique's legs, and licking the moisture he found on her thighs from his fingers. Precisely one minute only, then he thanked Hannah with providing him the honor.

Hannah and Master found seats next to one another and we had a wonderful meal. They cut up our meat and fed us bite size pieces, some by hand, some by fork, all the while fondling us. Both slaves had many orgasms as we squirmed on our Dominant's laps. The meal done, the crew finding their way back to their own cabins, I kissed Angelique again before Master took me back to his quarters.

I helped Master undress. He still had bandages on his knees. I kissed his knees. He hooked me onto the bed chain and told me to polish his knob again.

"Just the one, sir?" I asked saucily, "or would you prefer I get all of them again."

"Just the one," he grinned back. "It's why I leashed you before telling you. You couldn't run all over the room, searching for knobs."

I smiled at him. "Be prepared for the knob polishing of your life."

Thirty minutes later, I was still working him over. Masters don't beg to cum; slaves beg to cum, but Master did order me to finish him off, which I considered a major victory. He was bouncing off the bed when I extracted his cum. It was a good thing he gave me so many orgasms at supper, because he didn't give me any tonight. He slept behind me holding me in his arms. I slept well.

******

The next morning, Master didn't want to kneel on the bed behind me due to his knees, so he made me mount him with his dick in my derrière. The second time I got to watch him as we fucked. He kept his face carefully neutral as I rode his cock. From his expression, I couldn't tell if he was fucking or practicing his poker face. Still, I managed to cum twice before I felt him pulsing his load into my bottom.

As we showered, Master told me today's schedule was to be fairly similar to yesterday's, with Pentagon bigwigs instead of Foggy Bottom ones.

"I trust the Generals and Admirals more than I trust the politicians," he said, "but the media would make hay if naked women were running around while they were here, so you're to dress as you did yesterday. Bikinis or exercise wear and stay away from them."

"Is there any difference between congressional and Pentagon purchase procedures?" I asked.

"Congress looks only at the bottom line as long as the minimum requirements for the purchase are met. The Pentagon is more interested in saving lives. If everyone's bid meets the minimum requirements only, they'll take the cheapest bid, but if you can exceed their minimum requirements, they're willing to pay more. Let's say I'm providing body armor to soldiers and it has a minimum ballistic requirement to stop bullets. If my armor is fifty percent better than the minimum and would save more lives and it only costs twenty percent more, we can do business. If it's five percent better and costs twenty percent more, we can't. They want substantial improvement for their extra bucks."

"I understand, sir. I'll probably be in the gym this morning, and perhaps Angelique can join me on the Deck Two spa this afternoon after lunch since she probably needs to avoid them as well. I have a massage appointment with Roberta at 1500. I'm sure the brass will be gone by the time that's finished."

"Probably, you'll get the all clear when they leave. I'll tell Hannah Angelique is welcome to join you."

I brushed my teeth, took my birth control pill. I grabbed one of the more modest bikinis I'd been allowed to keep, and exercise shoes, dumped everything in a bag, taking it with me since I had to remain naked until our guests arrived. Master led me down to breakfast in the crew's mess, before going to the morning muster. The helicopter was gone again, Leo having left early.

Angelique was being punished this morning, apparently for cumming without permission. She was in the stocks, her ass facing the available crew, her fluids again leaking from her excitement. Hannah was behind her with a paddle, looking similar to the one used on me.

"Does Hannah know what she's doing, Master?" I asked.

"Yes. Hannah told me what she planned doing today. I went over how to properly determine how hard to strike her slave. She practiced a couple times on herself in my presence before yesterday's ceremony so she'd be prepared this morning. She'll be fine."

Before punishing Angelique, Hannah announced her slave was being punished for cumming without permission. Ten times the paddle smacked her beautiful behind. Angelique was crying, but her groans seemed as filled with pleasure as they did with pain. When her punishment was over, Angelique pulled out the name from the hat for today's drawing. The winner of the 'get the mouth of a slave' lottery was a guy named Rafael today. He had me suck him off right there. He was quite loud as he exploded into my mouth.

Master had to prepare for his guests and presentation, so I put on my shoes so I could move about without a leash. Finding my way back to the gym to practice my new skills, before hitting the treadmill for ten miles. I had to pause halfway through to put on my bikini when they announced the military folks had arrived. I stopped at the crew's mess again for a couple helpings of another pasta dish before heading up to the spa.

Rafael or Rafe as he liked to be called was at the mess and said, "You're everything you're cracked up to be, Miss. That was a damn fine blow job."

"You're welcome, Rafe. Keep up the good work."

I went up to the upper level spa and Angelique was already in it. I climbed in with her.

"How are you doing, Ange?" I asked. "How has life been treating the new slave?"

"Beth, I can't believe how much I want sex since Mistress put her collar on me. I'd be masturbating now if I could. Does it get better, or will I be like this for the rest of my life?"

"I haven't been one that long myself, so I can't say for sure, but even though I now desire sex more often, I seem to have more control over my attitude towards my needs. I still want and crave sex, but I'm not so tempted to touch myself and make it happen. Part of it is having no choice in the matter. My orgasms are up to Master and he'll give them or not as he pleases. I still usually get several a day. I don't know what it would be like if I was cut off entirely. I loved what you said to Hannah at your ceremony. It was very moving to me."

"You helped give me the idea of what I wanted to say."

"Did you cum during the ceremony or the walk around with the crew after?"

"I orgasmed when she ripped off my dress and bared me to the crew the first time, and again on the walk around. Lots of people were patting my ass or stroking my tits. I nearly climaxed again when James rubbed my legs. When we got back to our room, she cuffed my wrists, fastened them together behind my back and made me lick her to three orgasms before she released me and we fucked until midnight."

"When did you cum without permission?"

"This morning. She cuffed my hands behind my back again, made me Display and finger fucked me until I climaxed despite her telling me not to cum. Oh, Beth, it was such a powerful orgasm, my knees almost buckled I tried so hard not to cum."

"How was your spanking?"

"It hurt, but it felt good. I almost wished she would have continued. She hasn't let me cum since, so I still feel like I'm on the edge and it wouldn't take much to send me over."

"It's much the same for me today. I haven't cum since Master fucked me this morning."

"Mistress said she's going to show me Master's dungeon this evening. She's been given permission to take me there any time she wants. Apparently, Master is going to show her how to operate the different apparatus and some of the disciplinary tools tonight."

"I don't know if you realize it, but Master is having other Dominants and their submissives visit tonight to take my survey. I would imagine much of it will happen in his dungeon."

"You mean I might be shown off to strangers?" Angelique said, half frightened and half intrigued. I could see both emotions flitting across her face."

"Very likely. At some point, your Mistress might want to join Master's BDSM club."

We spent until nearly 1500 with me telling her about my experience as a slave and what she might expect for herself based on those experiences. At 1455, my watch alarm went off. I said goodbye, dried off and went the short distance to the beauty parlor. It was the first time I'd been there. They had two beauty chairs set up in one room and two massage tables in the other. The lights were low in the second room and soft oriental or New Age music was playing in the background with incense burning.

Roberta said, "Good, you're here. If you'll disrobe, I'll get started."

"Is it okay if I get naked with the military still here?" I asked.

"The door will be locked," Roberta replied. "Generals or not."

I removed my bikini and lay down on the table. It had a cushioned area for my head to go on. Roberta covered my buns with a towel. As if looking at my naked ass might be a problem at this point. She started my massage at my feet and worked her way up my body to my neck and shoulders. She pressed hard on my back, working out the knots of tension built up there.

"I can't believe the pressure you can exert with your hands," I said. "It hurts, yet feels good at the same time."

"You don't get through Marine Sniper School without developing some upper body strength," Roberta said.

"I don't know whether to cry or sigh."

"As far as I'm concerned, you can do both."

My neck and shoulders done, Roberta told me to turn over. She went in reverse, starting at my neck and working down.

"This feels so good," I said as she massaged around my breasts, "I could easily cum."

"Joshua told me you couldn't cum during your massage, so warn me if you get close."

"He told you I couldn't orgasm?"

"Yep. Said if I gave you a real good massage without letting you cum, you'd lick my pussy to two orgasms to thank me for my excellent work. Apparently he wants you primed for tonight when the new set of guests is coming."

Darn! I couldn't cum until tonight!

Roberta was careful. I got real close to an orgasm when she was massaging my groin area close to my cunt. She immediately abandoned what she was doing and went to my feet when I warned her. By the time she'd worked her way back up to my groin, my needs had died down so she could finish me without finishing me. They announced the all clear just before Roberta finished. When she had, I licked her to her two orgasms as she lay on the table I just vacated.

Putting my running shoes back on because I still didn't have a leash, I ran down to Master's cabin where he was preparing for tomorrow's meetings in Norfolk.

"Did you cum during your massage, slave?" Master asked, looking up from his computer.

"No, Master."

"Did you reward Roberta?"

"Yes, sir, as you ordered."

"Shower thoroughly and do whatever you need to be presentable for our guests this evening. You may expect your mouth to be used frequently this evening."

"Only my mouth, sir?"

"The way you'll be presented, yes. Reggie and Pierre will be setting up a buffet table in the dungeon with Edgar serving drinks at a makeshift bar in case anyone gets rowdy. You'll thank Edgar later for his help tonight. Don't forget your survey as it is the primary purpose for tonight's games."

"Yes, Master. Are our guests flying aboard?"

"No, Leo's already gone to Virginia. Ethan is bringing them over on one of the Tenders. He'll need to take them back too, so expect to repay him at some time in the future."

"As you wish, Master."

I went and took care of my cleanliness, brushed my teeth again and gargled, although I might be more interest in gargling after the evening was over if Master expected my mouth to be used frequently this evening. I made sure both iPads were ready with my survey and at 1830, Master took me to the dungeon. Hannah was already there with Angelique. Angelique had on g-string bikini bottoms covering her cunt, but baring her buns. This surprised me, until a read a large medallion hanging from her collar which said, 'Women Only May Touch Cunt'. The bikini bottoms made slightly more sense now. It would make it harder for anyone to surreptitiously finger her since they'd have to dig under her swimsuit bottoms.