My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we get started on this, can you tell me why you think you might be submissive?" I asked.

"Because of you," Angelique said.

"How is this because of me?"

"Hannah told me stories about her submission to Joshua and they kind of scared me, you know; the punishments, having to be sexually available to other people. Then you come along and none of it bothers you. I see you punished and not only are you not screaming in pain, but you orgasmed when Lynn spanked you. Then Lynn does it to me too, and I was able to orgasm as well. Now, I'm seeing you here, on the ship, going around the ship unconcerned for your nudity and being fucked in front of other people. None of it seems to bother you at all.

"Watching you undergo everything you do, makes me excited and I start wondering if I could do it too. I'm somewhat used to working nude as a model, so being nude on the ship is only a matter of degree. The punishments don't seem to be particularly severe. Hannah and I started playing around with other aspects of submission, and I'm enjoying all of it. I talked to her more about her experience and she explained more to me. That I don't have to have sex with everyone. A lot depends upon your Dominant and the agreement you reach with them about your slavery. It would be Hannah as my Dominant and I trust her and know we could reach agreement, so I didn't have to have sex with men and would exert some control through my agreement. And it's not just the agreement. I have a safe word to use if I'm overcome by any aspect of it."

"I understand. So you still want to do this?"

"I do."

Sitting together on my bed, we went over her slave agreement. She would have to be nude on the ship at the same times I did, from the moment she boarded until the time she left it, unless given other instruction. At home, she had to remain nude at all times, even if she and Hannah had guests, unless Hannah wanted her wearing something. On the ship she'd be led around by a leash as I was, and would have to reward her leash leader as I did, except they couldn't penetrate her body as they did mine.

Her infraction punishments on board the ship would occur on the Sun/Helo deck as mine did in front of the entire crew. Those at home would be in their bedroom although Hannah could invite people to witness them. Her Mistress could tell her to have sex with women, but not men. However, she'd need to have her ass prepared so her Mistress or other designated women could fuck her ass with a strap-on.

The lists of infractions was much the same as mine, except there were others added for their particular circumstance. Angelique had a tendency to leave her clothes and other things lying around and infractions were spelled out for not keeping their quarters or home tidy. Since her modeling assignments would preclude certain punishments so her skin wouldn't be marked, punishments included orgasm denial within certain time frames pre any modeling gigs.

"So," I laughed, "you're going to be wearing a Slave Trainer again."

"Yes, and I'm dreading it more than I am a paddling. At least there's a chance I might cum during a paddling. Since we started experimenting a little, I'm craving sex all the time."

"Hannah is going to undertake Dominant training under Master with Lynn," I said. "She hasn't practiced much Dominance in the past and wants to ensure she would never do anything to harm you. She won't do things to you other than what you've already done without learning more. I think it's a good idea, instead of trial and error."

"She told me."

"You're going to be able to address the crew as you previously did, but you're going to have to address Joshua as Master now. He isn't your Master, but he is a Master. As a submissive, you should address all Dominants by their title, either Master or Mistress, sir or ma'am. I understand Lynn is to be called Miss Lynn until she's trained, or I guess acquired her own submissive."

"Okay."

"You need to start practicing it right away as failing to address a Dominant properly is a punishable offense. You might wish to address him as you leave here; get used to it."

"I'll start right away."

"It says here you have to learn certain slave positions, Display, kneel and sex position. Do you know what they are yet?"

"She's only shown me the sex position. She had me practicing it last night."

"Show me," I said.

Angelique blushed and got on the bed on her knees with her arms resting in front with her head down on the bed and her ass up in the air and her knees parted, exposing her tight ass and her now slick, slippery sex. I was so tempted to bury my face in it and taste her sweet nectar.

"Hannah said that in this position she could get in front of my face so I could lick her pussy, or my ass would be in the air for her to fuck my pussy or ass with a strap-on."

"It's a great position for you because your ass is so beautiful. If I were a Dominant, I'd love you in that position. What about the other two?"

"She said she'd teach me tonight before our ceremony."

"Well, since she was Joshua's submissive at one time, I'd expect them to be similar to his. Would you like me to show you?"

"Sure."

"Mostly, the Display position is something like this." I stood up and spread my legs widely so my sex was easily visible and I knew it was as wet as hers. "Your feet are more than a shoulder's width apart so all your womanly charms are visible and easily accessible. Normally, your arms are either behind your back at your waist with your shoulders thrown back or behind your neck like this. Both of those positions cause you to thrust your tits out for inspection and to be touched and fondled. Hannah, or I should start saying Mistress now as she's going to be a submissive owner shortly, will tell you what she prefers, but Master likes my hands behind my neck. When ordered to Display, you remain in that position no matter who is touching you and where, until you're told you don't have to hold it anymore.

"The kneeling position will be much like your Sex position, except you'll be upright, sitting back on your heels with your hands on your thighs and shoulders thrown back again." I demonstrated how Master liked me that position. "You'll see your legs are spread again to open up your sex for a Dominant's visual or physical pleasure. You're now at the right height to suck a cock or lick a cunt standing in front of you, and if you bend forward on your elbows, you're in the Sex position again."

Angelique shivered and if anything, her cunt grew even more moist than it was before. I stood up and sat beside her again, kissing her cheek.

"I see you chose 'yellow' and 'red' as your safe words."

"Yes, they'll be easy enough to remember and because Hannah used them as hers, she'll recognize them easily."

"Were there any changes you want to make to this agreement?" I asked.

"No, Hannah said we could always make changes if either of us thought it needed to be improved on."

"That's true. You can always slow or stop things if need be with your safe words, and the agreement may always be adjusted or even cancelled if you feel it negatively affects your marriage."

"I'm so excited, I'm almost cumming now, even without touching myself."

"You might want knock a couple orgasms out before you leave here. After tonight, you won't own your orgasms anymore, Hannah will. Are you ready to sign then?"

"Yes."

"I'll print it out. Hold on a minute."

I hit the print command and six sheets of paper got spit out. I handed them to Angelique and she affixed her signature to the last page. She handed them back to me for Hannah to look over later.

"Can you have sex with me?" Angelique said. "I need to cum so badly."

"I'm sorry, but I don't have Master's permission to have sex with you now."

"Could you ask him?"

"He's already with the congressmen and women already, probably about to sit down for lunch. It's not feasible. Like I said earlier, you might want to masturbate a couple times before you leave. Your sex life won't be yours anymore after your ceremony tonight."

"Auughhh, fuck. All right."

"Lie down and get comfortable and I'll bring you a towel to dry yourself off after."

Angelique laid down and her fingers made a beeline for her clit and started stroking herself. I got up long enough to get her a hand towel but came back and watched as she beat out three fast climaxes.

"I could easily do another four or five," she panted, stopping, "but I've still got to think of something to say to her for our ceremony. Have you got any suggestions?"

I handed her the towel.

"What I've learned so far in my research is that the bond between Dominant and submissive is often even more important and meaningful to them than marriage vows between couples. People cheat on their spouses all the time. Submissive's very rarely cheat on their Dominants. Part of it is your Dominants is in charge of and the source of your sexual activity. Since as a submissive, you're often told to have sex with others, needing variety in your sex life might be less important than with a spouse where you're expected to have sex only with that one other person. You and Hannah already had less rigidity in your relationship due to her position as Master's personal assistant. You made allowances.

"I do believe the ceremony has significance, just as a marriage ceremony does. You're pledging to obey another person, to submit your will to theirs, even to the extent of when you're allowed sex and if you're allowed to cum. I would think words expressing your love and trust in your Mistress and willingness to always seek to do their bidding is appropriate for the occasion. I find to a certain extent, I'm constantly seeking ways to be pleasing to my Master. I did it more with Mistress Layton, but much of our time together has been spoiled by how busy we've been. I haven't even gotten to spend much time with him except when he's available to me. I still find myself uncertain as to what he truly wants. Master seems to blow hot and cold. He rarely kisses me, has only faced me once while fucking me. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just his way."

"I know what his problem is," Angelique said.

"Can you tell me," I pleaded. "I'm lost."

"Sorry. I'm sworn to secrecy. Hannah has promised the most dire consequences if I divulge anything. All I'll say is you have nothing to worry about."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. No one would talk.

"I'd better get going. Things to do. Thanks, Beth."

"You're welcome."

I found either a bikini to wear if I wanted to hit one of the hot tubs or pool, or an exercise outfit of short shorts and t-shirt with no bra. I decided to exercise after eating, so laced up my shoes, went to the crews mess and had a grilled chicken and pecans over baby spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing, heading down to the gym after. Since I had to practice with the weapon and heavy bag daily, I did both of those first, especially as the heavy bag itself was a workout. Ethan was down there too, lifting weights.

He gave me some tips while I was on the heavy bag.

"You get a little more pop on the bag if you twist your torso," demonstrating, "kind of throw your hips into it. Your legs are stronger than your arms, so you use them on the punch to put some force behind it. It's still a jab, but now you're not a gnat when you hit him, you're a hornet."

"I suppose a lot of this stuff is all second nature to you guys now?"

"I dunno. Every time a new guy comes in, we learn a couple more things. Never too late to learn something new, hey? Kind of like sucking a cob. You think you know everything there is to know and some bird comes along and teaches you one more trick."

"When it comes to sucking cocks, I like the fellows body language to tell me what's good and what's not. Everyone's different. No one trick does for everyone."

"Same with fighting. The guy you're fighting is really good, blocks all your best moves, but you see or even feel something that will work; something so weak your grandmother could block it, but he doesn't see it coming for some reason and it works. You keep working on getting better, stronger, faster, all the time and then fight like hell when it's time. Don't give up until your dying breath."

Since I hadn't cycled in awhile, I went to a stationary bike and went for 60 miles of hilly terrain, which I expected would take roughly three to three point five hours. Enough for me to shower and shave the goods before supper. It took longer than I expected, which meant I hadn't done enough cycling recently. We got the all clear on the guests at quarter to four and I still had fifteen miles to go.

Ethan had gone but a different guy was down there, another rock hard individual who looked as bad. When we go the all clear, he stopped lifting and said, "Aren't you supposed to be stripping off now?"

"If I do, the bicycle seat will smell like my cunt," I said. "Can't I finish the ride first?"

"Take off your shorts and shirt and drape them over the seat, maybe add a dry towel if you think you'll slide off. It's either that or a punishment tomorrow morning."

Drat, he was right. I removed my shirt and shorts, laid them over the seat and finished off my ride naked. When I got off, I was breathing pretty heavy. The last stretch had been some fairly steep fake hills.

"Beth Wilson," I said, sticking out my hand.

He set down the weight in his right hand. "Oh, I know who you are," he said. "The rumor mill is rife with your exploits. Leo Havner."

"The helicopter pilot," I said. "Shouldn't you be returning congressmen and women wherever they're supposed to be going now?"

"Joshua's taking them back. I flew down from New York early this morning to pick them up and bring them here. He figured I should get some rest and the politicians will appreciate the personal touch of taking them back himself. I'll need to leave here early tomorrow to make room for the military bird, fly on down to Norfolk."

"How many were there?"

"Five. Four men, one woman. I think Joshua wants to flirt a little with the woman. She's not married, so no harm, no foul. I think he'd take her out to dinner, but he wants to be here for the ceremony."

"Did you bring what Hannah needed?"

"It's for Hannah?" He asked. "I thought it was for Joshua. Some more bondage goodies, plus a case of champagne. I picked it up at some high end bondage store where the boss has an account."

Apparently, the purpose of today's ceremony wasn't common knowledge.

"You can buy champagne there?"

"No, that was waiting at the airport. Well, Miss Beth, I can see why everyone's talking about you. You made my day once you took your clothes off."

"I don't think of myself as all that special, physically. Vanilla face, ordinary tits, kind of thick legs from the running and cycling, but my ass isn't bad from the same thing."

"Granted, you're not Hollywood glamorous, but you've got a wholesome, girl-next-door vibe going for you, plus you're in great shape, have a pleasing personality and I've heard you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, so what's not to like."

I laughed and he grinned at me.

"I guess you'll have to find out yourself about the last. Don't take anyone's word for it."

"I don't intend to. I'm a man who likes to make up his own mind."

"I'd better run. I need to clean up for the ceremony," I said.

"I'll see you there."

I grabbed my clothes and went running up to my room. Hannah was waiting for me.

"I need to look over Angelique's agreement," Hannah said, "and sign it before the ceremony."

"Angelique didn't make any changes to it from what you'd previously discussed," I said, taking it from the safe. "Unless you think any other changes are necessary, you should be able to sign it as is."

Hannah glanced through it rapidly. It wasn't as long as mine so she was done in fifteen minutes.

"This is great, Beth. I appreciate your help." She scribbled her signature on the bottom line.

"If I may offer a suggestion, Mistress."

"Why are you calling me Mistress?"

"Once you signed the slave agreement, you owned a slave. The ceremony tonight is window dressing. You're now a Mistress and should be addressed as such."

Hannah nodded her head. "I love hearing you say that, even if you aren't my slave. What's your suggestion."

"Don't have Angelique attend the ceremony naked. Have her wear some clothes, something cheap and easy to tear. When she declares her intent to become your slave, rip her clothes off, then have her kneel to be collared. I think it would be very dramatic."

She kissed me. "Beth, it's perfect. I should have thought of it myself. Thank you."

At 1830, they called for all hands to the sundeck. I grabbed my leash and stopped the first person to walk by which happened to be Jìngyi.

"Would you take me to the sundeck, please?" I asked.

"Of course, Miss Beth. I'm happy to help."

She led me on my leash to the join the others. This was the first one of these evolutions I hadn't been at the center of, so I just stayed by Jìngyi's side. She moved close to the front because she was so short and she wanted to see. The helicopter was back so we were pretty much crowded onto the starboard side of the deck. Master was still in a business suit. The grills were fired up at the aft end of the helicopter/sun deck, with foil wrapped potatoes stacked in them.

"Are you going to feel me up?" I asked. "You have thirty seconds."

"Do you want to be felt up?" Jìngyi asked, smiling.

"How quickly can you make me cum?"

"I'm pretty sure I would need more than thirty seconds."

"I'm pretty desperate. Do the best you can."

Jìngyi looked around, hoping no one would be watching, but so far, I was the only naked slave there, so I was getting my share of attention. She sighed and pushed three fingers into my pussy, finger fucking me as fast as she could and I came so fucking close. I moaned when she pulled her fingers out.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to stop now," she said. "I gave you over thirty and Joshua is pretty adamant about thirty seconds and he's standing right over there looking at us."

"I know. Thanks for trying. I can clean your fingers off for you."

She handed me her hand and I cleaned of her hand as well as I could. What was left she wiped on her clothes.

"Even the way you suck fingers is erotic," Jìngyi said. "Do you know what's going on tonight. Either no one else knows, or they're not saying."

"I know, but apparently it's a surprise."

Master picked up a microphone and clicked it a couple times to get everyone's attention.

"Good evening, everyone. We have a very special ceremony tonight, one most of you have never witnessed before. After the ceremony, we're having steak and baked potatoes and champagne to celebrate the occasion. Hannah, would you and Angelique come up here please. Hannah came up to the microphone leading Angelique by the hand. Hannah was wearing her normal outfit, the white guest relations shirt and a skirt. Angelique was wearing a close fitting pale yellow shirt dress. Her nipples were hard bumps under the material.

Master handed the microphone to Angelique. They turned to face each other so the were sideways to the crowd. Angelique was so tall, yet she was still only two inches taller than Hannah.

"Hannah, my wife and my love. Our marriage has been like coming home," Angelique said. "I am so thankful for the day we met, and you found a place in your heart for me and consented to be my spouse. I couldn't ask for a better one, yet I now find something lacking from my life, something only you can provide once more. I love and trust you with all my heart and therefore wish to give you more than I have ever given before. I wish to submit to you, Hannah Smithers, for you to be my Mistress and I your slave. I pledge my obedience to you, to vow that just as you've earned my heart, you now possess my body, my soul, my will, to do with as you please. I name myself your slave if you'll take me."