All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
5☆s as usual

I absolutely LOVE the trying to shoot while being sexually distracted, or trying to set the table, or anything else. That used to be a favorite game of my wife's and mine. It's always entertaining to do or have done to you, and it seems to be almost as good reading about it. I hope that you do this some more. Especially when someone could get punished for getting distracted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I loved this chapter, I loved that you included the BDSM safety talks I know it’s not exactly sexy material to some but it is to me. Over time a good Dom will know everything there is to know about their sub’s body potentially knowing a lot about their mind too. I find that incredibly erotic that my Dom knows me so well often aware of issues before I am, how could anyone not flourish under that kind of attention.

Things are really heating up now, potentially the relationship between Joshua and Beth could become very strained. Is he even aware that he’s starting to add misery to her situation? From the hints dropped both subtle and obvious it seems like Joshua is falling for Beth, he’s not doing himself any favours by getting Beth to service the congresswoman.

Thank you! For your time effort and naughty imagination.

Tess (uk)

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

Beth didn't take care of herself on the last day. She didn't eat any breakfast, nor did she train. Is the latter a punishable offense? Of course, she wasn't given time to do either. I also wonder weather she will be able to eat dinner.

Beth continues to cling to her idea about Joshua. She is like so many scientists who form a hypothesis and cling to it, even in the face of contradictory evidence. She has concluded that Joshua cannot tolerate her, dislikes her, etc. Both the Congresswoman and Hannah (I think) have told her otherwise. In the short time that "Miss Miranda" has been on board, she has already learned that Joshua is "totally besotted with" Beth. Beth should think about what other explanation might account for his treatment of her; it is not too difficult. It is clear that Beth has a major blind spot; she disputed Miss Miranda's suggestion that Beth is beautiful and elegant.

Being called to the helo deck should give Beth a clue about the 1730 hole in the calendar. She'll probably be too focused on getting there to ask herself why she should be needed there. Obviously, she is to be seen and probably meet whoever is arriving. Although it could be that special guest needs to know that there is a sex slave aboard, there is another explanation: Someone might come aboard who will want to see HER. If it's who I'm guessing, perhaps the special guest will be able to set Beth straight about Joshua's feelings.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968over 3 years ago
Voyage of discovery.

I really love your work, your characters are very interesting and Beth, a jewel . Thank you for posting and please continue your work , it’s fantastic .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice little cameo by Space Karen there

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Cannot add anything the others have already said. I wonder if Joshua knowing Beth will be going in a year's time is why he's detached as though he's trying hard not to have feelings of love for Beth which is why he won't face or kiss her.

Another excellent chapter. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Josh still comes of as a rich asshole. on the surface it appeares that he is ttreating Beth wel, but is seems hollow. the things he provides are done with spending money or directing someone to get or do something for Beth. He is willing to buy her things, but still neglects attention and aftercare for her. like she is not worth his time. Saying she is special, and telling others how much she means to him is not the same as telling her and spending time with her.

the things he says, and the thngs he does are dramatically different.

actions speak louder than words. Talk is cheap. He spends more time with others than her. She spends more time having sex with others than him. Hard to build any kind of a bond that way. regardless of the circumstances, this isnt the way for a health relationship of any kind to work. one would like to think that he would want her to be happy and thus enjoy the trip, not just have it be a business arrangement where she is going through thee motions. I feel her origional mistress, although lacking the wealth, treated her far better. He couls still loose beth completely to someone else if he doesnt start fufilling her needs himself.

dudes a dick.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Wow. Big FIve Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous