All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This should be a book

If this continues the way it has started I would happily buy it as a book

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
A great Christmas gift

I was wondering if you would be submitting a chapter this week. Thanks.

This may be my favorite chapter yet. I'm glad to see that Master fucked Beth face to face. She and by proxy i, had been wondering when it would happen again.

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

As always damn good sir ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

excellent again, a story i look forward to as soon as i finish each chapter. a definitely a 5*

technical note: to clear a dive mask you hold the top edge to your skin while you exhale through your nose and the air pressure forces the water out the lower unsealed, or only lightly sealed side. if you held the upper side away from the skin the way you describe the air would just bubble right out leaving the water in the mask. other than that please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Merry Christmas to you too!

Great chapter, I’m still really curious to see where things go with Beth and Joshua whether it will lead to romance or not. I must admit that it does seem unlikely now because of Miranda.

The triple penetration scene was very sexy, as for the forced orgasm punishment, I’ve always thought of it as a mean mind fuck. The only awkward scene was discussing Miranda wearing the face mask, it defeats the point of her wearing it by telling their guests that he might recognise her. If anything it would make him try and identify her by paying more attention to her voice.

I was disappointed that Joshua misused his power over Miranda, her politics were brought into play and used against her. He discussed the damage brought about by the hurricane and deliberately had a dig at her expense; See below....

“... He was looking at Miranda as he said it. She had to grace to appear embarrassed by the accusation. "If he fucks one of our Congresswoman in return for our lack of response, it seems only fitting to me. If he prefers Beth, I have no problem with her as an alternative."

"Yes, Master," she responded, chastened....”

So to me that came across as a dick move.

It wasn’t enough to be a major detraction in your otherwise damned awesome story.

Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it.❤️

Tess (UK)

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
sorry to make this comment...

...but 1atmosphere of pressure is only 14.7 lb/in2

love everything else 5 stars as always

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Not sure where we're going now as Joshua seems more relaxed with and using Beth were as I thought he was moving on wth Miranda.

Yes, telling the main guest that Miranda's mask was to ensure anonymity as he might recognise her was not the most sensible thing to say. Better to have lied and say it was punishment or something.

5⛤ again.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

Tire pressure is 30 to 35 psi.

Air pressure is 14.7 psi.

The pressure in tires is really about 30+15 = about 45 - 50 psi if it were measured in a vacuum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, so much for feeling safe using a SAFE word. The initial uses and punnishments are fine, but seriously WTF, they have to use the 2nd word twice in a row to ge tit to actually stop, and then be subject to 50 swats with the enforcer. Thus extorting them to not use it when they may actually need to

isnt the basic idea to have the scene actually STOP and remove the sub from the stresful situation. this wasnt cool or even safe. there shouldnt be any imeadiate pphysical punnishment for using a safe word. it means thet are stressed. any followup punishment should happen later once the sub is fully recovered. This is kind of a bullshit move

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 2 years ago

Finally, Joshua is showing some respect and admiration for Beth. I also do not know why the scuba diving portion of the story was so expansive. Overkill. I also do not understand why the funishment in the end did not stop when the safe words were used. It appears that Joshua allowed Lynn to violate the Slave Agreements for both submissives. Not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whilst I love your characters and storylines, I feel that your inconsistencies spoil the overall enjoyment.

When Lynn joined the ship in Ch 14 of My Journey.. Joshua impressed upon her the importance of honouring slave agreements and the use of safe words.

Instead Lynn is, effectively, torturing the two submissives while denying them protection of their safe words. And Joshua doesn't say a word about it! This is ridiculous.

Surely your 'editor' should have corrected this?

M - UK

Thurston247Thurston247over 1 year ago

Lynn messed it up again. She's not being trained very well. What's the point of a safe word when you get punished for using it. I'd still like to see Lynn put in her place! Still like all your story's so far!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Like the previous commenters, I would like to see the tables turned, at least somewhat, on Lynn, Consider it part of her education as a dom. Love what you are doing to a congressperson. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous