My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 14

Story Info
We bid adieu to the Thornhills, Sam and Chantelle.
22.1k words
4.8
6.4k
5

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

In this chapter, we bid adieu to William, Sam, Chantelle and Evelyn, LuAnn is placed under Hannah for the remainder of the voyage, but not until Beth trains her to be a better slave. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian and interracial sex. Slaves are punished and airtight. There are no STD's and COVID in this fantasy world. Thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing prowess. All mistakes remain mine.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 14 - Martinique, St. Lucia & Barbados

We each got a lovely bum fuck the following morning before we showered, Master depositing the cum in me. Miranda was fed at breakfast while I managed for myself. There was no punishment evolution for anyone this morning, so William said he'd give Evelyn her fifty swats himself later, in the Playroom. For the crew drawing this morning, Sherry won me and Buck won Miranda. Lynn allowed Sherry to cum, but she had to take her reward in public. Buck took his in his room, Miranda led to his quarters.

I gave Sherry the special seduction since she only got the one orgasm, taking fifteen minutes to make her cum, screaming, on my tongue.

"Did you enjoy that, slave?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you," Sherry panted.

"How are things going with you and Manuel now, Sherry? Does he seem happier than he did before?" I asked.

"Yes, Beth, much happier. He's much less anguished over our servitude. In a way, it's better, as we're both having sex more than we used to, although some of it is with Mistress now. And I'm very happy."

"I'm glad for you, Sherry. Do you still intend to get married?"

"I feel more comfortable getting married now than before. No pre-marital jitters at all."

Master walked over and told me I had the next several hours, until three, to do as I wished. He and William were going to be having a nice long chat today. Since Evelyn would be similarly displaced, he suggested I spend time with her as I worked out, did more surveys or whatever. Lynn offered to lead us down to the gym. She gathered our leashes and led us to Master's cabin, then me to my room to get running shoes before taking us down to the gym. Since Sam and Chantelle didn't have anything in particular to do, they came with, waiting in Master's cabin for me to put shoes on.

Sam commented on all the information Master had available to him in his cabin; the itineraries, ship's information, maps, stock and financial news.

"Master is always prepared," I said. "The information is updated continuously by his employees all over the world. With a glance, he knows everything he needs to know about his schedule the next few days, and a rough idea of the week after. I've seen the material update before my eyes."

"It's a good set-up."

We went below decks and I showed all of them how to use the Hogan's Alley and I considered Sam and Chantelle as surprisingly good shots until I remembered Sam was ex-military and his wife was a sheriff's deputy and they'd probably shot real weapons multiple times. Evelyn and Lynn had to be shown what to do and Sam and Chantelle both worked with them to improve their shooting while I started running.

When they finished, I was working on the heavy bag and Chantelle joined me. We took turns holding it for each other as we beat up the bag. Sam was on a rowing machine and Evelyn and Lynn were walking on treadmills. Miranda joined us and got on a stair master.

"Do you spar?" Chantelle asked, a half hour into the bag work.

"Not really," I replied. "Edgar has shown me damaging or killing blows to perform, but unless I really want to learn self-defense, he suggested I play dumb and stupid until I see a chance to use surprise against my attackers. Let them grab a boob or my crotch while crying or whimpering, 'don't hurt me'. He said pretending to know what I was doing without actually knowing would only lead to getting hurt worse."

"He's probably right. You have to work at it constantly to remain good. I'd like to spar though. Any of the females on board spar?"

"I don't know. Roberta might. She's the ex-marine sniper and still looks like she's in super shape. If no women sparred, would you consider a male?"

"Monsieur, would you care if I had a sparring match with a man while naked or would you want me dressed?" Chantelle asked.

"Are you sure you should if you're trying to have a baby?" Sam asked.

"I'm not fragile, sir, and I'm not talking about a brawl. More like what Marcia and I did on the schooner."

"Would it end the same way?" Sam asked. "As I recall, you ended up licking Marcia's cunt when you lost."

"No, Monsieur. I would have your permission for any sex, male or female."

"Then go ahead."

I got on the phone and asked Roberta to call the gym. She called a few seconds later. "I'm in the middle of a massage. What do you need?"

"Do you do any martial arts sparring and can you join us if you do, or recommend anyone if you don't?"

"I'll be done in fifteen if that's okay, otherwise check with Edgar."

"Fifteen is fine, thanks."

I told Chantelle and she started stretching out for her bout. Roberta was there in twenty, dressed in tight sweats and tennis shoes.

"Who wanted the bout?" Roberta asked. "You?"

"Not good enough," I said. "Chantelle wanted one."

She looked at the tall, naked black woman and smiled.

"Aren't you even going to wear a sports bra?"

"Didn't bring one," Chantelle said. "Monsieur doesn't like them covered."

"I don't blame him. You've got great breasts. Don't they get in the way?"

Chantelle smiled. "Not too bad. I'm used to sparring without anything on."

"If I take my top off to equalize the playing field, can we promise not to take any boob shots?"

"Fine by me," Chantelle said, bouncing up and down on her feet, her breasts making delightful bouncing motions. Sam started becoming erect watching his slave prepare. I paid attention to mens cocks now, particularly different Masters, more than I ever had before. I used to ignore them unless it was directly pertaining to me and that was a boyfriend, not random men. Now, I wondered if it wasn't something I'd have to take care of at some point.

Everyone else paused what they were doing as Roberta stripped off her top and bra. She stretched out and we gathered around the practice mat as Roberta got them mitts and footies for protection.

"What discipline?" Roberta asked, strapping on the foot protectors.

"Tae Kwan do," Chantelle said, putting on the mitts, "since I was about thirteen. Though I've been working out with Monsieur's wife who is a deputy sheriff and they use a multitude of disciplines. You?"

"Only got started in the Marine Corps, but general Mixed Martial Arts now."

They both headed for the middle of the mat and after briefly bowing to one another, what happened next was truly amazing. Kicks and punches, throws and blows, two whirling dervishes of attack, block, counter, response, react. Many of their blows landed, though none designed to be punishing, but red marks showed up on both of them. After fighting for twenty minutes, both were panting heavily, hands on their knees, sucking air. It appeared to be an equal battle between the two of them.

"Fuck, girl," Roberta said. "That was great. You want to have sex? I'm so fucking turned on right now?"

"Monsieur, would you have an objection?"

"You know I don't much care if you have sex with other women, Chantelle," Sam said.

"Hot and sweaty," Chantelle asked, "or would you like to shower first?"

"I wouldn't mind a shower. Would your Master like to join us? I could use a little cock too."

"Sorry," Sam said. "I check with my wife before having sex with anyone new, and she's working right now, but you two go ahead. You may have a couple hours, Chantelle. I'll see you after lunch."

"You're married in addition to having this beautiful slave?"

"Yes, and Marcia's more beautiful than me," Chantelle said. "We're both madly in love with her. Merci, Monsieur."

Roberta slipped into her shirt, skipping the bra, and the two of them headed for Roberta's room, hand in hand.

"I should get cleaned up too," I said. "I need to conduct more surveys. Would you like to come with me, Evelyn?"

"Please, Beth. I'd like to see if I can get some pointers if I may. Both men and women really seem to enjoy your oral skills. I wouldn't mind being more pleasing to my Master."

We left and Evelyn asked why I didn't need to be leashed.

"As long as I have running shoes on, and I'm going to or from the gym, I don't need to be leashed."

As soon as I got to my room, I contacted the next two surveys, Norris and Jìngyi, and scheduled them in about forty-five minutes apart before heading to the shower. Evelyn showered with me. Neither of us had permission to cum, so although we washed each other, it was too frustrating to do more than that.

We were both dry and waiting when Norris came to the door. I introduced Norris to Evelyn and he asked if she'd be participating as well.

"No, she doesn't have her Master's permission. She's hanging with me while her Master is occupied. She was hoping to pick up some tips to better serve her Master. You don't mind having her watch, do you?"

"Not at all. Why does your Master give you fifty swats every morning?"

"I was a bad wife once upon a time, before I submitted to him, and it reminds me not to be one again."

"How bad were you?"

"Very bad, but it's not my place to say. Master tells those who he wishes to share the story with."

"You seem a nice enough sort now."

"Being spanked every day has improved my disposition greatly."

I handed Norris an iPad and had him take the survey.

"What does this tell you?" he asked, puzzling over an answer.

"It will help measure the degree of Dominant and submissive traits in the whole population against the responses of known Dominants and submissives, those already practicing it in their lives."

"What kinds of traits?"

"Well, for people who have engaged in BDSM acts, the preferred position of males is seventy-five percent Dominant and twenty-five percent as submissive. Among females, it's four percent Dominant and ninety-six percent prefer submissive, which is why you see more female sex slaves on board than male. We prefer submissive roles as opposed to Dominant ones, and why there are three male Dominants aboard and only one female. Now Hannah is a switch, Dominant towards a submissive woman, her preferred role as primarily lesbian, and submissive to Dominant men, which is why she's so good at her job for my Master. So far, I've only seen one other male aboard who tests out as preferring a submissive role, at least towards women."

"Who is it?"

"I can't say. You wouldn't want what I might find out about you to be bandied about among your crew mates, would you? I mean it is possible, you have some traits of one or the other, which doesn't necessarily mean you're one or the other, and you may never engage in either thing in your entire life, yet if I said something to someone, you might be branded as that even if you would never do something like it. I suspect, on the whole, most men, perhaps as a result of testosterone, tend to be aggressive and would more likely be Dominant and most men become even more aggressive when taking male steroids. Women tend to be more nurturing, probably because of our primary role in raising children, particularly babies. It doesn't mean men aren't capable of caring for or nurturing babies. We all have both types of traits in us.

"Being a combat navy corpsman didn't keep Manuel from having this nurturing side to him which never prevented him of being good at his job, but made him more disposed to the more nurturing role of submission. He's no less a man for it, but I would imagine many men on the ship would describe him as pussy whipped. This is a man who under gunfire, ran in and saved the lives of dying men. It has nothing to do with his courage or bravery, only that he appreciates his nurturing role of caring for his Mistress. If I knew you would too, would you want all your shipmates to know you would, considering what most of them likely think of Manuel? Especially, if you never acted on it?"

"No."

"Then I won't reveal the other person's name. If he wants everyone to know, he'll say it himself."

He finished the survey and I helped him undress.

I turned to Evelyn and said, "I prefer my partners to be naked as the whole body is an erogenous zone, not just their sex organs. I'll also say that when you allow men to drive, they won't enjoy it as much. They'll find one thing you do, like deep throat, to be enough to get them off, so they'll keep shoving their prick down your throat without discovering the other things they might enjoy even more. If you're allowed to take care of them, you can explore and discover those things which really turn them on, then as you go along, you keep coming back to those things you noticed were most arousing to them, and practice those.

"Blow jobs are a power trip to most men. Like, 'Damn, she's got her mouth on my johnson and she's got my whole dick in her throat, Let me fuck that.' What they don't realize is it's also a power trip for women. I've got his cock in my mouth and I could bite it off; and his balls in my hand and I can squeeze them hard enough to make him squeal. I'm going to make him cum whether he wants to or not. As a submissive, I don't want to hurt him. I want to make him feel good, and if he lets me do my job, I will make him feel really good. So what's it going to be Norris. Do you want to be in control of your pleasure and get the same damn blow job you've gotten all your life, or the one I can give you?"

"The guys who've talked about say I should leave you in charge."

"Good lad. You won't know what hit you. Evelyn, pay attention to his vocalizations, the twitches of his cock, his bodily responses to certain stimuli. For ten minutes, all I'm going to do is go exploring for what he likes best, regardless of whether he knows it or not, then concentrate on those four or five things which got him the hottest and he responded to most."

Fifteen minutes later, Norris was groaning so loud he could be heard in the next room, nearly levitating from the bed and shooting a shit ton of sperm in me, lightly sucking and licking the head of his cock while massaging his sack. I kept it up until I'd extracted every drop.

"Holy shit!" he gasped. "Fucking amazing."

"Now, the next time, Norris may respond to things differently than he did this time. Every time you have sex, it's a voyage of discovery, because every day is different," I said. "Today, it was these things, and while they may always be amongst his favorites, tomorrow he might prefer his cock buried in my throat when he cums. Since every day for him is different, he may respond differently. If his boss gives him a reaming out in front of his peers, he may want to fuck my mouth, and if it's what he truly desires at that moment, I'll let him because it's what he wants at that moment. I'm there to serve him; but I wouldn't know if I hadn't done the exploration first."

"I see," Evelyn said, "so you don't do it the same way every time."

"Not if they cede control to me."

There was a knock on the door. "Give me a minute, Jìngyi, I'm nearly done here," I called out. "Let's get you dressed, Norris. I have another appointment."

"I'll be happy to leave you in charge every time."

"Most women won't do what I do, Norris. Most women want to get to the good stuff as much as you do. I can't cum from sucking your dick. But if you treat them the way I just treated you, you can train them to treat you the same as I did. Take your time and enjoy the sex act. Don't fuck until you cum and then turn over and go to sleep. Treasure her the way I treasured you. It doesn't make you pussy whipped, it makes you an excellent lover who women will return to over and over again."

He walked out the door a happy man and Jìngyi came in.

"Norris looked happy. I don't think you could wipe the grin of his face if you punched him," she said. "Do I get to lick you today, or is this a one way street?"

"One way street. I don't have permission to cum and this is not supposed to be a fucking, only a reward for taking my survey, but if you really want a taste, I'll let you lick me once before you go."

"Hey, Evelyn; no spanking today?"

"Since no one else was punished, Master didn't want them to have to set up only for me. He'll spank me in Master Joshua's playroom later."

"You don't sound disappointed he hasn't forgotten."

"I'm not. It's a reminder of how much he loves me."

"How so?"

"If he didn't love me, he wouldn't care how I behaved. It reminds me Master very much does care how I behave."

"That's an interesting way of looking at it."

"If you'd known me before, you'd realize how much it means to me he still cares for me at all. I didn't deserve his love."

Jìngyi nodded thoughtfully. "Where's this survey everyone has talked about?"

I handed her the iPad. "Pick the best answer for you. If it doesn't apply, click the does not apply button."

She whipped through the survey fairly quickly. "If I'd taken this a month ago, some of my answers would be a lot different than they are now."

"Everyone changes with time," I agreed.

I was helping her undress when she said, "I suppose you're going to know all about me now?"

"I imagine."

"You won't use it to turn me into a slave, will you?"

"Do you feel you are a submissive?" Evelyn asked.

"Sometimes, but it scares me."

"No. I'll tell no one without your permission," I said. "It's between you and me."

"You could use the survey to turn Jìngyi into a slave?" Evelyn asked.

"Not really. It tells me where she would most likely fall in a continuum. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. I first noticed the effects of the survey after giving it to Miranda. I unprofessionally told Master without discussing it with her first as he was having casual sex with her. We tested out whether or not she was submissive despite her never acting as if she were, and she responded to the tests, becoming Master's slave in the process.

"I told Master again when it appeared a very submissive Sherry was going to marry a less submissive Manuel, because I believed it would cause difficulties in their relationship as Sherry might seek a Dominant amongst the crew, probably another male, since she's heterosexual. I told him before I told them they might have problems. Not only were problems already cropping up, they were becoming an issue to them, to the point Sherry was willing to call off their engagement. Afterward, they both chose submission to Lynn, who was a less risky alternative to Manuel than Sherry submitting to another male. Manuel did receive a nudge from Master, who threatened to claim Sherry for himself if Manuel didn't allow Sherry to make up her mind. They're both much happier now, but I should never have told Master without discussing with them first, even though it did work out for the best. Thankfully, none of them hold me responsible for betraying my professional ethics.

"I won't tell anyone the results of your survey, Jìngyi, nor use the information against you, and you never have to behave in whatever way your survey says you tend to fall. You should always have the choice of the way you wish to live your life. Even if you show the absolute most submissive traits there are, you don't have to live like I do. If you were submissive, knowing may help you, because you may want to stay out of relationships in which your partner is Dominant. And despite thinking you have submissive feelings, doesn't mean you'll fall in the submissive category. Miranda never felt submissive, and she was. You may feel you have some submissive traits, but may fall in a different category altogether.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers