My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen," Master asked, "either of you have an objection to three other people witnessing our fun?"

"Not from me," Sam said.

"Nor me," Bill replied.

"Go ahead and join us, Lynn," Master replied.

Three other people to watch me fuck, and relative neophytes to slavery themselves. Which gave me an idea.

"Master, this slave requests permission to have roughly forty-five minutes after supper to herself."

"What for?"

"A surprise, Master."

"As long as the surprise doesn't include you cumming, you may have the time, Beth."

"Not without your permission, Master. I think my ass will be hot enough from Master Bill's spanking. Thank you, sir."

Our meal finished, Master grabbed a couple bottles of wine and everyone but me adjourned to the Playroom. I went to Master's head and used the enema equipment on myself until I was sure my bowels were clear, then took a quick shower. Evelyn had already gotten her spanking and was riding Master with Sam fucking her fiery red ass and Bill fucking her mouth. She was enjoying her three cock fucking as much as Miranda had, moaning frequently around her Master's stiff prick.

Lynn and her two slaves were watching. Sherry's eyes were lit up. It seemed she was having difficulty keeping her fingers away from her leaky cunt. Did poor Sherry want to do what Evelyn was, have a cock in every hole?

Master was kissing and playing with Evelyn's breasts the same way Bill had done Miranda. Her ecstasy was evident to anyone with ears or eyes. Lynn pushed Manuel down to lick her cunt while she and Sherry watched. His head was beneath her skirt, the bump formed by his presence moving up and down.

"Too bad you and Manuel didn't want any other cocks to fuck you, Sherry," Lynn said. "I could easily see you airtight just like that."

Sherry moaned, a moan of misery as opposed to one of pleasure. Her juices were dripping on her legs. Lynn caressed a taut nipple.

All the men were speeding up, nearing their release. William groaned and shot his load in Evelyn's throat. Sam climaxed soon after, freezing in place as he injected his seed in Evelyn's backside. Master was still thrusting, driving hard, pummeling her pussy, strong, deep strokes inside her creamy cunt, suddenly groaning and locked in rictus as his balls pulsed his load into her. Evelyn collapsed against his chest, panting, as Sam pulled out. Chantelle was waiting to clean him off. I attended to Master as Miranda cleaned Evelyn of the cum dripping from both nether holes. Evelyn moaned and climaxed again as Miranda tended her.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum," Sherry whispered.

"What have you done to earn an orgasm, Sherry?"

"Nothing, Mistress. What would you like me to do?"

"I want you to do nothing. Manuel is tending to my needs and he's doing an excellent job." Lynn patted Manuel's head. "Keep it up, Manuel and you may cum later. Don't speak, just keep licking."

"Mistress Lynn, if Sherry wants to earn an orgasm, let her clean the cum from my ass and cunt when I'm finished with my fucking," I said.

"Do you volunteer to clean Beth when she's done?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, Mistress Lynn. I'll clean her off."

"You'll dig the cum out of my ass," I said.

Sherry looked appalled. She didn't know I'd cleansed myself. She looked down while she was pondering, wishing to cum, but unsure if she wanted to go that far to orgasm. I winked at Lynn.

Lynn caught on immediately. "That's right, Sherry. I want you to dig the cum out of her bottom. If you do a good job on Beth, you may not only cum, you can fuck Manuel for an hour. I'll want to inspect your work, ensure you've done a good job."

"Yes, Mistress," Sherry said quietly. "Whatever Mistress desires." A chance to cum more than once, and with her fiancé to boot, more than she could pass up.

Master had caught the interchange and smiled at me, suddenly knowing what I'd done with my time alone.

Since it might take a while for the men to recover, glasses of wine were poured for everyone but Chantelle, now looking to get pregnant. Even the slaves got some of this excellent vintage.

"Are you ready for your spanking?" Master asked after we each had a glass and thirty minutes had passed.

"Yes, sir, if Master William is ready, I'm ready as well."

"I'm going to tie you over the horse."

"As you wish, sir."

I was bent over the horse with my legs spread and secured, opening me up to everyone, my head and arms down, where my wrist cuffs were fastened to the base of the horse so I was tight and couldn't move. Master got William one of his paddles, handing it to him.

"As hard as you normally do Evelyn, Bill. Beth can take it. Beth, please count and thank him for each stroke."

"Yes, Master."

It meant I couldn't sink as deeply into subspace as I might wish, having to pay attention to the count.

I waited and it wasn't long before the first one fell. Smack. The burn, the fire, both painful and exquisite.

"One, thank you, sir."

Swat, the crack of paddle on soft flesh, almost like a gunshot.

"Two, thank you, sir."

It was a hard spanking. I really appreciated how Evelyn was able to take fifty like this each and every day, knowing there was no respite from it any time. I let myself submerge, only paying attention to the count, everything and everyone disappearing, absorbing the fire, the pain of the paddle. I know I began crying at some point, silent tears, but crying nevertheless. The warmth suffused my bottom, heating my needy cunt.

At some point, the fever spilled over into pleasure and I was forced to ask to cum. Master gave me permission and I gasped through my climax, nearly losing the count. I had to think for a moment what I'd been saying.

"Thirty-six, thank you, sir." Sinking under again, drifting.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Counting each one.

"Fifty, thank you, sir." The magic word, the final one, my ass a burning sun.

The men drawing straws, Lynn holding them, finding out what hole they'd fill. Master releasing me, telling me I was free to cum while they fucked me.

Sam lying down, his cock a mast, waving above his groin. Mounting him, feeling his cock slide into my buttery depths, cumming, already, just from the penetration, guttural moans.

Evelyn lubing my back door, her gentle hands like needles where they touched red skin. Another moan, not so pretty.

"Kiss me, Evelyn," I said. Feeling her lips on mine as she obeyed.

"You're such a brave girl," I whispered against her mouth, "such a strong slave, for doing this every day."

Feeling her smile against me, another brush, before she was gone. William sliding into my fundament, his path now greased, stretching me so wide along with Sam, so full. As heavenly as I remembered it, cumming again, hardly over the last. Master taking my mouth, feeding me his cock. I start to slide back into subspace again, forgetting the burning of my backside, the pricks in my pussy and ass, treasuring the meat in my mouth, my Master's thick, spongy shaft. Concentrating on him, his beautiful dick, my source of so much pleasure, putting all I had into his pleasure, ignoring my own.

"Look at her," I heard Lynn say, her voice far away from my subspaced head. "See how lovingly Beth adores her Master's cock, how she's stopped moving except her mouth, her throat, ignoring the others fucking her, letting them be responsible for fucking her other holes, concentrating solely on what she's doing for her Master. Her movements are timed to what her Master needs, to his thrusts, not theirs, the perfect slave. If you want to emulate loving obedience, emulate Beth."

Master caressing my cheek as he sped up, close to cumming. It didn't seem long enough. Surely Master would last longer the fourth time today. The others didn't seem so close to finishing.

Groaning, Master spilled his seed, hot and salty, unsurprisingly, not that much, the fourth time in the last few hours. Master pulling out and another cock taking his place. Manuel. Manuel's hard cock filling my mouth, concentrating on it, giving him pleasure. Sucking his seed down when he ejaculated, a veritable flood of cum from him, who knew how long since he'd orgasmed last; the others still going, still fucking me.

A hairy cunt replacing the flaccid cock. Not a slave then. Glancing up at Lynn. Concentrating on her, ignoring all else, hearing her cum, tasting her cum, once, twice, three times, each one quicker than the last.

I knew I'd orgasmed. I was a slave after all. The orgasms pushed to the back of my mind, concentrating on the person I was responsible for pleasuring. Feeling the cocks filling me hurrying, reaching resolution, nothing on my tongue anymore, free to enjoy their final thrusting, the swelling, the pulsing, the abbreviated spurts of their cocks, previously drained in my fellow slaves. Sam slithering from my cunt first, having orgasmed first, unable to maintain an erection. William finishing up, the final few thrusts as his balls drained. His cock sliding from my rectum, turning, sucking him in my mouth, cleaning him, feeling him start to stir again, conscious Chantelle was doing the same for Sam beside me.

"Enough Beth, I'm clean," Bill said. "You may be able to get me hard again, but I don't want to fuck anymore."

"That is a slave. Each of us she pleasured received her entire attention, no matter that she was receiving a double dicking at the time," Lynn said. "Sherry, I expect you to reward Beth for her excellence. In addition to cleaning all the cum from her cunt and ass, you will give her four orgasms; the very best of which you're capable."

I sank back to the bed and let Sherry take care of me. She was much better than when she first started as a slave. Of course, Lynn would expect nothing less. Her tongue first laved the cum leaking from both cunt and ass, digging deep in my bottom to find anything Bill had left behind. Housekeeping duties concluded, and then inspected by Lynn, thrusting past the rubbery muscle to inspect my rectum. Sherry gave me my four orgasms, each of them excellent, making me wantonly squirm for my watchers, gasping softly for each one.

With the fourth, I pulled her up and kissed her wet mouth, tasting the mixtures of cum on her, thanking her for her help.

"It was my pleasure to serve such an outstanding slave, Beth."

"Mistress, may I ask a question?" Manuel asked.

"What question do you have, Manuel?" Lynn responded.

"Is it possible to alter a slave agreement without changing it forever?"

"How do you want to change it? Why? And why not forever?"

"I'd like Sherry to experience what the other slaves just enjoyed, Mistress, and we've agreed she wouldn't do any other cocks, but it would need to be changed for her to enjoy this. I don't want to change it forever, only once." Sherry put her hand on Manuel's arm, smiling, but saying nothing. "I'd prefer it to be these two other Masters and myself. I'd like it to be them as they're leaving the ship and won't be around any longer, expecting to take advantage of my fiancée in the future. They won't be aboard, knowing they'd fucked her, snickering behind my back."

"Anyone making fun of such a generous offer and the person who made it, is an asshole. I would never do such a thing and thank you for your offer" Sam said, "but I don't think I'm getting an erection again tonight. I'm whipped and know it."

"You're not leaving until tomorrow morning. Could you do it before you leave, Masters?"

Bill and Sam looked at each other. Chantelle and Evelyn took their hands. "Do it, Monsieur." "Fuck her, Master. She should get to experience it once. All slaves should." "I'll ask Marcia for you, Monsieur. I'm sure she'll agree."

"If my wife agrees I may, I'll do it," Sam said.

"My wife has already agreed," William said. "I guess we have a date for tomorrow morning."

"Can we watch, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked.

"I insist on it," Lynn said. "I want my slaves to be used to public fucking. As public as possible anyway. Having two others watch them have sex would be a good lesson. Although I want Sherry and Manuel to do all the clean up afterward. You're only present to watch."

"Oui, Mistress Lynn, thank you."

"On behalf of my slaves, I thank you gentlemen," Lynn said. "You did a very nice job on these two. I'm sure Sherry will enjoy her adventure tomorrow. Come along, slaves. Sherry, you did very well and earned your orgasm. However, as Manuel is fucking you tomorrow morning with William and Sam, I want him to be full of sap. He may only use his mouth and fingers to pleasure you tonight."

"Yes, Mistress," they both replied as they left with their Mistress.

Chantelle was texting someone on her phone, and I expected it was a text to Marcia.

William said, "I must say, it was a very rewarding but exhausting evening. Come along, Evelyn. I need to get to sleep if I'm to do justice to Sherry tomorrow morning."

They both left with their slaves, leaving only Miranda, Master and me.

"I'm so proud of both of you," Master said, "particularly you, Beth. I've never received a blow job as exquisite as that one while a slave was otherwise engaged. How did you do it?"

"The same trick which allowed me to withstand Master Bill's spanking, Master. Sinking into subspace."

"Did you cum yourself?"

"Oh yes, sir. I'm a slave. I can't help but cum when I'm fucked."

"I'd never have known it. Help me clean up, then let's go to bed. I'm exhausted."

It was only a few minutes before we were snuggled in bed with Master; no more fucking tonight.

******

Sherry was positively glowing when I saw her at breakfast the following morning, and Manuel had a bit of spring to his step as well, so it appeared she'd been fucked already.

"Was it as good as you imagined, Sherry?" I asked.

"Better, Beth."

"Well you can show your appreciation to your Mistress by licking my cunt, slave," Lynn said.

"Yes, Mistress." Sherry got on her knees and went between Lynn's legs lapping noisily at her folds.

LuAnn wasn't at the table. I imagined she was somewhere having sex. She had to leave when Miranda did, in a couple days. Back to civilization and hiding her sexuality so as not to harm her sister. Given she'd shown herself to be submissive to a Dominant woman, I wondered why neither Hannah nor Lynn had snapped her up, but perhaps they felt she was now Li-Li's property, even if Liza wasn't here.

William and Sam were both dressed, and their clothes were all packed and sitting right outside the dining room. Their slaves were both naked, but the clothes they intended wearing off the ship were lying over the top of their suitcases. Leo was in his flight clothes, so it appeared they were going to helicopter straight to the airport.

Master fed both of his slaves, though only Miranda got to sit in his lap. He didn't neglect me though, when Miranda was done eating, he had her kneel and put me in his lap to fondle. I had two lovely orgasms.

The meal ended, they got up to leave, and Miranda and I hugged both of the slaves before they put on their clothing.

"I'm so glad you could come to my wedding," Miranda said. "I've enjoyed your visit a lot. We had some grand adventures with you both."

"Ditto," I said. "It's been loads of fun."

"We're hoping to see you when you get back around to Los Angeles," Chantelle said, "so you can meet Marcia and the rest of our friends. I anticipate lots of sex."

"I would love it and believe Master would enjoy seeing his friends again," I said. "They seem to have renewed a friendship which was already strong."

"Perhaps, we should visit Miranda in DC," Evelyn said, "since she won't be getting as much sex as she is here."

Miranda blushed, though she was rapidly losing the ability to do so. "Master has arranged for me to be fucked at least once a day and I'm to wear a toy in me constantly, even when I'm working, so he can play with me whenever he wants."

"I think I'll watch all of your televised speeches to see if I can tell when he makes you cum," Sam said.

Master and Bill laughed, the slaves with them.

We also said goodbye to the Masters. They appreciated saying goodbye to naked slaves and both men finger fucked us to orgasm when they said farewell, leaving us panting.

William licked me off his fingers and said, "Much thanks for whatever you showed Evelyn. Her cock sucking skills are markedly better than before our visit."

"I was pleased to help, sir," I said. "She obviously wants and needs to become a better slave for you. She paid very close attention to what I showed her."

"Why didn't you show Chantelle?" Sam asked. "Didn't she want to become a better slave?"

"You gave her permission to fuck Roberta, Master Sam. She wasn't available to show. You can have Evelyn show her what she learned. I have no doubt she can teach as well as she learned."

"She also showed me how to be more pleasing to women," Evelyn said. "I can teach Chantelle how to pleasure Marcia as well. It was much the same for both."

"Gives us something to do on the long plane ride home," William said. "I have no doubt having slaves practice their skills on us and each other will be enjoyable."

They got on the helicopter for the trip to Martinique's airport. I'd enjoyed their company. Once gone, we returned to the days normal activities. No punishment evolution today, but they held today's drawing for Employee of the Day. Rafe got me and Henderson got Miranda. Neither one of them had a problem fucking us in public, so we were both taken on the sundeck.

Master had his slaves lick each other clean, then took us to our cabin.

"I've got meetings the next couple days. One in St. Lucia and one in Barbados. I'd like Miranda to take today's meeting as she will be preparing for her return to Washington the following day. Hannah will act as your Mistress and you will be masked and have a Lush inside you, teasing our guests. Beth will be the distraction in Barbados, under the same guidelines. Neither of you should be used sexually, although that may always change.

"We will be docking in Bridgetown, Barbados to take on supplies. Miranda will receive her cunt piercing that evening by Sherry and Manuel and you can't have sex for several days afterward. Before your piercing, both Beth and I will be having a lot of sex with you right after my business meeting, since you can't after the piercing. Your last night with us, you'll be caged under the bed with your hands confined to the sides of the cage so you can't touch yourself in your sleep.

"The following morning, Leo will fly you and LuAnn back to St. Lucia for your flight back to North Carolina, as we cruise to Grenada. Leo will pick up Francesca and her slave when he drops you off. Since we're now married, I will be providing you with a Limo and driver to take you back to DC. You can expect to reward him with a blow job. There is a doctor I know I can send you to. He knows how to keep his mouth shut. He will approve you for sex again with your gardener and personal trainer."

"We'll go over your duties to me in Washington before you leave. They'll be much the same as we'd been discussing in St. Barths, but with a few additional changes since you're now my wife. Hannah will provide written instructions so you needn't remember it all. Today, we'll be testing your ability to hide your orgasms during my business meeting with the punishment for failures today and at St. Barths administered at tomorrow morning's muster. Hannah still has a record of your failings on the beach. The wedding interfered with the punishment before, but we have no such distractions now."

"May I speak, Master?" I asked.

"Yes. Go ahead, Beth."

"Two things. First, Miranda, you can enter subspace to help you ignore your orgasms. I know it will be more difficult to do so in Washington if you're making a speech or working, but the same general principles will apply. Direct your attention to your work like you would Master's cock while you were fucked or punished, and it will help. Second, I'd like to know when each of your birthdays are and permission to do some shopping in Bridgetown. I understand they do some nice silver jewelry in Barbados and would like to look around for gifts. I realized around Independence Day, how truly long I was going to be gone. Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays. I need to plan ahead for these things."