My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,527 Followers

"My birthday is January 28," Miranda said.

"Mine is April 4," Master said.

"I expended most of my cash from New York for the wedding gifts, sir. Might it be possible for me to get some of the money you were giving me for my year to buy things?"

"You still have the card I gave you from the wedding, don't you?" Master asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Use that. It's all your money. If you need it replenished, see Hannah. She'll make sure an additional hundred grand is added to it if you get below say ten thousand."

"I thought it was only to be used for the wedding, Master?"

"No, you used some of it to pay for wedding things, but it's your money and will be replenished when needed. By the way, all of your student loans have been fully paid and all future educational expenses will be paid. You're my permanent slave now and all of your expenses are mine to deal with. Miranda, you'll also be given a card with a hundred thousand on it for incidental expenses. It will be replenished as necessary."

"You trust me with that much money, sir?" I asked.

"I trust you with my heart, Beth. The money is nothing beside that."

"What if I start spending too much, Master?"

"This from the woman who didn't immediately spend all the money she was given in New York." He laughed. "If I find you're spending money foolishly, I have ways to punish you. I don't anticipate having to use them."

"How much would be too much, sir?" Miranda asked.

"Over a million."

"A year, Master?" I asked, the amount of money almost incomprehensible to my student wallet.

"A month," he said, laughing again when he saw my jaw drop. "I'm not saying I expect you to spend anywhere near that much. Your opportunities to spend money will be rather limited on the cruise. Even Miranda, stuck by herself in DC, will have a hard time spending anywhere near that much. Her clothing will have to be approved by me. I won't have a slave of mine covering up my possession in a way I find distasteful. Her house and household expenses will be taken care of. Your expenditures will be monitored by my accountants. If they see something which causes questions, they'll address the questions to me.

"I'm more concerned about the types of expenses. If you pay a hundred thousand for a piece of junk art, it's too much. If you pay a million for the 'Mona Lisa', you got a good deal. I don't want my money wasted, but I don't care if it's well spent. Be judicious, is all I ask."

I was still too stunned to speak. A million dollars a month and he'd have no problem with it as long as I didn't waste it. But on the whole, he was right. What would I spend it on? Even buying gifts for my family, essentially Miranda and Master, though I could easily add LuAnn, Hannah, Angelique, Jìngyi, Mistress Layton, Ranger, Luke, Diego, and a few of the others, would be difficult to spend that much money on. Master probably had anything he wanted. What would I get him? Another house, another car, another anything? Miranda had her legislative salary and her own expense account now. Items I got for them would likely be small and personal, not big and gaudy. I didn't have any more debt, or school expenses. Lodging and food were taken care of. I suppose I might get a more reliable car at some point, but it would likely be more a Toyota or Nissan than a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Master dressed me, if he bothered with clothing at all. Still, the very thought of not caring if I spent a million dollars a month was unimaginable.

"Go take a shower now and clean up. You may give each other one orgasm apiece. When you're finished, Miranda, go see Hannah to be prepared for the business meeting. Beth, you have until three this afternoon for freedom, I expect you to work on your surveys and exercise, but the rest of the time is yours. Perhaps you and Angelique might have some fun if Hannah is willing to let her slave cum, or LuAnn if she isn't otherwise engaged, but no more than five orgasms by you."

"Yes, Master, maximum of five orgasms. Thank you, sir."

Who knew how many Miranda might have while wearing the Lush. I made a quick call to the next two names on my list, Thomas and Mickey. We were anchored off St. Lucia at the moment, so both were available. I gave myself thirty minutes to get ready and set appointments forty-five minutes apart. Miranda and I used the bidet to wash the remaining cum from our pussies, then showered, washing each other, giving each other our one orgasm as we kissed in the spray. Miranda hurried to see Hannah to prepare for the meeting and I went to my room to wait for Thomas.

Both men took the survey and enjoyed the fruits of doing so. After Mickey left, I went to the gym and worked out for an hour, calling Angelique after to see if she was free.

"I'm sorry, Beth, but I'm being punished and can't spend the morning with you. In fact, I'm currently leashed to Mistress' bed with a Slave Trainer on."

"What was your infraction?"

"Not being sufficiently pleasing. Mistress thinks I'm getting complacent with my cunt licking. She thinks because we're married, I'm not trying as hard. She says I'm going to wear the Slave Trainer until she's satisfied with my progress."

"Is it true?"

"Perhaps. I didn't think so, but maybe she's right. She says she's going to be stricter with me until she's satisfied she has a slave as obedient as you."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It's mine, although I will say you're a difficult ideal to live up to. I couldn't imagine letting another woman marry Mistress as much as I love her, but you let Miranda marry your Master. It's more generous than I'd be inclined to be. I'll do my damndest to earn my way off this fucking thing."

"Perhaps I can join you both at some point in the future. I've missed your taste on my tongue."

"Please. I've missed yours as well."

"I'll see you at supper?"

"I hope I've earned my freedom by then."

I called LuAnn and she was free. I told her I had until three this afternoon to play. She asked me to join her at the hot spa by the beauty salon. I fastened my leash and stepped outside the cabin, flagging down Art to take me up two decks. LuAnn was naked, sunning herself face up by the spa. He took his minute, making me cum in the process, though it was a poor orgasm as he had to remove his fingers before I was ready. He greeted LuAnn, and I realized they'd probably had sex from the smile she gave him. He left though, not lingering to chat.

"I thought I should get a little more sun before I went back home. I've spent far too much of this trip indoors fucking. I think I've fucked about a quarter of the crew."

"Art seemed like he was one of them."

"Oh, yes. Art was a nice ride. Could you put more suntan lotion on me? I couldn't do my back at all, hence why I'm lying on it."

"Of course."

She tossed me the bottle and turned over on her stomach. I put lotion on all of her back, not neglecting any part of her.

"That was good," she said. "I can put some on you."

"Thanks. For whatever it's worth. I'm only allowed five orgasms with you, so if you have other plans, don't waste them all putting sunscreen on me."

She laughed. "Good to know, because I do have some other plans at some point. Are there any restrictions on how many you give me?"

"None," I smiled.

LuAnn started with my back, and like me, didn't neglect any part of it. While she did it, I asked, "I'm curious. Why haven't you attached yourself to either Lynn or Hannah after Liza left?"

"They tried, but Liza didn't give me permission to. She said she was going to remain as my permanent Mistress. She gave me permission to have sex with others while we were apart, but not to submit to anyone else. She's obviously quite new at the Dominance/submission thing, so didn't really give me orders other than that, but each time I see her, I suspect she'll start exerting more control. I have to FaceTime with her every night and masturbate for her and tell her what I'd be doing to her if I was with her."

"What would your parents say?"

"I don't know and don't give a damn. I think I'm in love with her. She's planning to come see me in a couple months. The only restriction I placed on her use of me is not to do anything which would harm Miranda's career, so our relationship will have to remain private, but I'm planning on moving to Guadeloupe in the next six months to be with her. No one will give a fuck who my sister is down there. We can be free to be open."

"I'm happy for you. Have you told Miranda?"

"Not yet. You've been quite busy, but I imagine our plane trip back to the States will be quite the conversation. Turn over."

I flipped onto my back and LuAnn began spreading sunscreen on my front, paying particular attention to my breasts and peaked nips. Before she spread lotion on my cunt, she licked me to an orgasm.

"One," she said, grinning, her face messy, spreading lotion on my pussy, careful not to give me another.

She finished up the front side and we lay on our stomachs, chatting with each other, turning over after about thirty minutes. She had me put more lotion on her front side first and I made her cum putting sunscreen on her cunt.

We talked another thirty minutes cooking our fronts when Roberta came out. "Mind if I join you? I don't have another appointment until three."

"Don't mind at all. Would you mind getting us something to eat so we don't have to interrupt any activities you might be thinking of?"

"Not at all," Roberta grinned. "What do you want?"

"I worked out," I said, "so lots of protein and carbs, and water."

"I didn't, so just give me a large salad. Water's fine," LuAnn said.

"I'll be back in a jiffy. Don't start anything without me." Roberta hurried off.

She was back in fifteen with a tray loaded with goodies. She quickly stripped off her clothes and LuAnn and I oiled her up front and back before sitting crosslegged to eat. We kind of sped through the food, all of us feeling a bit aroused from what we assumed would be taking place soon. As soon as we were done, we slipped into the spa and started kissing and fondling one another.

"Beth only gets four orgasms this afternoon and I get them all," LuAnn warned, "but there's no limit on how many she can give us."

"Good," Roberta said. "I can't wait to feel her eating me out again."

Both sat on the edge of the spa after I'd washed most of the sunscreen off their cunts and gave them four orgasms apiece, two at a time.

"You're so incredibly good at that," Roberta said. "I swear I could have you do that all day."

"Can you show me how to be more pleasing to my Mistress?" LuAnn asked.

"Mistress?" Roberta asked.

"Liza, Chantelle's sister," I said. "Turns out LuAnn is submissive to Dominant women and Liza slapped a collar on her."

"Holy shit! And Simone and Chantelle were both submissives. Simone had to lick my cunt twice while she was aboard and I spent some great time with Chantelle. Why isn't she still wearing her collar?"

"Mistress is giving me a certain amount of freedom while we're apart and she wants to put her own collar on me, not one of Joshua's spares. She's having it made and I can't wear one once I go home due to Miranda's career."

"Does Dominance and submission run in families, Beth?"

"I don't know. I haven't figured out everything which makes one submissive. We come from a multitude of different ethnic backgrounds, economic status, age, sex, educational background, professions. If I figure it out, I'll tell you. LuAnn, I'll teach you what I do on Roberta, then you need to practice it, three times total. Twice on Roberta and once on me."

So I seduced Roberta again, explaining what and why I was doing certain things. Roberta screamed again.

"You're getting quite the reputation as a screamer, Roberta," I said, wiping her fluids off my face with some water from the spa.

"It's all your fault. I never scream when anyone else does me."

I smiled at her and said, "Let's see if LuAnn can put the lie to that."

Damned if she didn't make Roberta scream again, twice.

"I see what you mean, Beth. Mistress will enjoy my new skills. Hop up here and let me do you?"

I didn't scream, too controlled for it, but it was a great orgasm, rivaling some of the best I'd had.

"Two," LuAnn said, wiping her face off. "How was it?"

"Magnificent. You caught on quickly."

"Why didn't you scream?" Roberta asked.

"I'm not a screamer. I'm more of a moaner."

"You did do plenty of moaning," Roberta agreed, laughing. "I'd better shower and get ready for my two o'clock appointment. Thank you for a very pleasant lunch break."

"You're welcome," LuAnn said. "Thanks for being such an enthusiastic partner. You made it easy to know I was doing well."

Roberta laughed and left.

"I think the next three I give you should be in bed," LuAnn said.

"Will mine be sufficient or would you like Master's bed?"

"Let's do it in your Master's. I wouldn't mind if he fucked me again, with your permission, of course."

"You don't need my permission, only Master's. Miranda won't care either. We'll need to shower off the sunscreen before we use his bed."

She agreed and we took a quick shower before entwining in a lovely sixty-nine on Master's bed. She took her time giving me the last three, which was good. She seemed good enough now to have whipped them out in five minutes. I kept giving them to her even after she was done with me.

Master entered his cabin with Miranda on her leash. He was saying "Not bad, Miranda. I really only noticed you cumming twice...My, my, my, what do we have here? Hello, LuAnn."

"Hello, Master Joshua. I'm doing fine, thank you."

"More than fine if Beth's face is an indication."

"Yes, sir. Very fine." She smiled beatifically.

"Beth didn't have more than five orgasms, did she?"

"No, sir."

"You don't have to call me sir or Master. Joshua is fine."

"That would be contrary to my Mistress's wishes, sir."

"Are you still enslaved to Liza?" Miranda asked.

"Yes. I'm planning on moving to Guadeloupe in six months."

"What will you do for employment?" Miranda asked.

"Mistress said I could learn to cook from her mother and get a job in a restaurant, or learn to fish from her father and brothers and work for them. It won't matter if I'm your sister if I live there. No one will care. I believe Mistress and I are in love. She tells me she is. I'm definitely in love with her."

Miranda rushed over to LuAnn and leaped onto the bed, hugging her. "I'm so happy for you, sis. This is marvelous."

"Is it? You don't care your sister is going to be submitting to a black woman in Guadeloupe?"

"I suppose it might harm my career if you remained in the US, but to be honest, I'm not sure I care that much anymore. I'm not looking to hold up your life because of my politics. You've sacrificed enough. If people have a problem with it; tough shit. I'm through caring anymore."

"Does this mean you're giving up your political career?" LuAnn asked.

"I'm not planning to, and perhaps I end up changing political affiliation, but I'm not going to toe some party line anymore. I'm going to be my own person. I want you to be happy. If you want to invite your Mistress to visit you in the US, go ahead and do so. Let me ask you, are you giving up cock from now on?"

"Well, she's bi like me, so I imagine we'll both still enjoy an occasional cock. We shared a few of them on the ship, and I was hoping I could impose on your Master to fuck me today. I rather enjoyed the last time he did it. Perhaps Beth can show me how to be a better cock sucker. She showed me how to do cunts better and I made Roberta scream twice."

"She screamed three times," Master said. "I had to assure our guests no one was being tortured. It helped Miranda was moaning herself by the time Roberta screamed. It didn't sound so farfetched someone else was cumming. I'm either going to put Roberta off limits when we have guests or she'll need to submit to a gag."

We laughed and I said I'd tell her.

"Beth did the first one, instructing me. I did the next two. I'm feeling quite the expert now. Would it be possible for you to fuck me, Master Joshua? Mistress doesn't care and Beth said Miranda wouldn't care."

Master looked at Miranda who confirmed she had no issue with Master fucking her sister. "Fuck her good, sir. Let her see what a great lover I married."

"You'll need to have your punishment first. Five strokes for each time we knew you orgasmed. That's twenty for St. Barths and ten for today. How many times did you cum before Hannah told you not to hide them anymore?"

"Seven, sir."

"Very good. Maybe I can make you cum on the House floor. We'll practice some more before you leave."

"Punishment is not something Mistress practiced with me except for a few friendly swats on the ass," LuAnn said. "Perhaps I should experience it so I know what I'm getting into."

"Check with your Mistress. I don't want to tamper with another Dominant's property without permission."

LuAnn sent off a quick text and it was answered within five minutes.

"Mistress said you could punish me. Give me as many swats as you're giving Randa and film it so I can send it to her. She wouldn't mind if you filmed me getting fucked either, but she leaves it up to you."

"I don't know Liza well enough to throw videos of me pounding your bare ass, or fucking you into the ether. If it can be done without my face in the picture, I'm willing to do the punishment on video, but not the fucking in deference to my marriage to your sister. If Beth is going to teach you to suck my cock, that can be filmed as long as only your face and my cock is in the frame."

"Thank you, sir, it seems to be a reasonable compromise."

"I suppose we need to go to the playroom, then," Master said, removing his clothes. "You're properly dressed for the occasion, LuAnn." Taking in her nudity, my cum smeared on her face.

"Yes, sir."

"Come along then. The rest of you as well. Beth, use LuAnn's phone to record it so it's easier for her to send to Li-Li."

"Yes, Master."

We went through his head into the Playroom. Master started with Miranda, fastening her over the horse like when we'd been teaching Henri how to be a Dominant. Her legs were spread wide, her hands fastened to the floor on the other side, her body taut and lovely. She still had the Lush tail sticking out of her cunt, a bright pink. Master pulled out one of his paddles.

"Count and thank me for each one," Master said.

Counting always kept me from going into subspace as deeply and since Miranda was getting thirty swats, a rather high number, I offered to keep count for her.

Master smiled at me and agreed. Each time Miranda was struck, I counted and thanked him on her behalf. Her ass becoming more deeply red with each swat, and at some point, she started crying, sobbing softly, tears falling to the floor below her. Despite her tears and how red her bottom became, Miranda still asked Master's permission to cum before he was done. Master finger fucked her to keep her orgasm going as long as possible.

"Doesn't it hurt?" LuAnn asked me.

"Yes, it hurts, but it also feels good in a way. You'll see when you get your own spanking."

"Thirty is so many," she said.

"Not really. Evelyn has fifty every single day."

"Will Randa be able to sit down again today?"

"It might be an hour before she's comfortable sitting down."

LuAnn shuddered, realizing thirty was her number too. Wait until Master fucked her with her ass burning; the pleasure and pain mixing so exquisitely in your senses. Master finished Miranda's spanking after her orgasm ebbed, then released her.

"You may lie on your stomach for awhile," Master said.

"Thank you, Master," Miranda said, still crying.

"LuAnn, you're next."

LuAnn stepped forward with some trepidation, but compliant as Master fastened her the same as he had her sister, her body taut and unable to move. I whispered in Master's ear.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,527 Followers