My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your attraction to submissiveness may be the result of seeing how much fucking fun the submissives appear to have. If you felt you had that degree of sexual freedom, you might not be submissive at all, perhaps more like Darla, who isn't submissive. But you have been culturally acclimated to not be promiscuous and to have a single sexual partner as opposed to sleeping around. So you could very well be more attracted to our apparent freedom than to submissiveness in general. Having sex with others at the will of our Dominants relieves us of the responsibility of our inner sluts since it's not my choice I'm fucking everyone. It's my Master's."

"I thought because I envied you, meant I was a secret slave myself. What a relief."

"I'm not saying you aren't, only that there might be more than one reason. If you're afraid of the other parts of submission, you may not be a secret slave. Instead, you could be a slut aching to break free. Darla seeks pleasure from others, not control from them. Evelyn welcomes her daily spanking. I enjoy mine. It's part of Master's control. If you're afraid of it, you may not be submissive yourself."

"Good. I'm ready for the sex part now. God knows I do enjoy it."

"The fact you are having so much fun with girls right now could be due to having the same amount of fun with males would make you feel worse about yourself. Make you feel more whorish. You might not recognize a little bit of fun with girls as being as slutty as having a whole bunch of cocks fucking you."

"Fine, fine, stop psychoanalyzing and get to licking, Beth."

I told Evelyn, "The process I go through with females is much the same as with males. Explore, discover, practice. Concentrate wholly on your partner, and forget about yourself."

I practiced what I preached and Jìngyi eventually had a very long orgasm or multiples I couldn't tell apart.

"I feel guilty I can't give you one as good as the one I just had," Jìngyi said, dressing.

"Nurturing behavior, Jìngyi. A Dominant wouldn't give a shit."

"Maybe I'm not a Dominant, either, but you can forget about me licking you now."

"Maybe not," I smiled.

"Who am I kidding. I have to taste you. Lie on the bed."

I obeyed with alacrity and Jìngyi ran her tongue up from the bottom of my cleft to my button, tasting all of me. It wouldn't have taken anytime to get me off, but she stopped as requested.

"Thanks," she said as she left. "Another whopper of a cum."

"You're welcome, Jìngyi. I always enjoy your company."

"Now I'd like to know what she is," Evelyn said. "What a lovely girl."

"Tough shit," I laughed. "Let's go eat. I'm famished. All that exercise, all that speechifying. I need carbs now."

We put each others leashes on and found Chaney outside to take us to the mess. Evelyn waited patiently while he fondled me for a minute and I had the orgasm Jìngyi had left me on the edge of. Chaney chuckled as I ground against his fingers. I was still cumming when my time ran out and he pulled out of me. Fuck! Practically ruined a perfectly good climax.

Evelyn and I had gotten our food, sat down and were eating when Miranda and Chantelle came in. My plate was piled high with spaghetti, and I was shoveling it in like a grave robber trying to cover up his crime before he was caught.

"Where have you gals been?" Evelyn asked. I mumbled hi.

"I was sunning myself by the top spa," Miranda said. "God, I'm dreading going back to Washington. Hannah's already got me tickets flying out of St. Lucia when Leo has to pick up your friend."

"I've been getting laid by Roberta," Chantelle said. "The girl was insatiable."

"I was pleasuring her roommate," I said, having finally swallowed.

"No wonder she didn't bother us. Our Masters are still busy," Chantelle said. "Monsieur said we could get together after lunch and play. We have permission to use Joshua's bed. We still have until three."

"The four of us?" I asked. "And we can all cum?"

"Yes. All four and it will be a regular cum fest."

"Great. I'm desperate. Chaney had just given me one when he had to take his fingers out of me and it nearly ruined the whole thing."

Miranda said. "I never used to cum so quickly. Imagine only a minute of fingering and cumming. One time out of ten my leash holder can make me cum if they try in the slightest."

"If they go for the cunt. Some of them just want to play with the boobs. I might be able to cum from having my boobs played with, but it will take a damn sight longer than a minute," I said. "Playing together sounds fun. What do you think, a daisy chain or sixty-nine and do a partner swap?"

"Daisy chain, definitely," Chantelle said.

"Am I displaying my ignorance by asking what a daisy chain is?" Miranda asked.

"You are," Chantelle answered, "but you just started group sex a few weeks ago, so I'll forgive you. If you have a bunch of girls, then a daisy chain is each one of us lapping at the cunt of one person, while they rug munch a second and so on in a circle. As few as three to as many as you want. If men are involved, it's boy-girl, boy-girl, unless they're all gay, then it's cock to mouth all the way around."

"Could we switch around then, so I get to experience everyone?"

"Absolutely," Evelyn said, "though you already experience the best. Beth is unquestionably the best I've seen. I hope I can put some of what she showed me into practice. Both her surveys today almost went through the roof. I can hardly wait to see if Master notices the difference."

"I thought Monique, Brianna's wife, was the best cunt licker I've ever had," Chantelle agreed. "If Beth isn't better, she's at least as good."

"Thank you, thank you very much," I said, a deep voice, half bowing in my seat. "Your homage and patronage is greatly appreciated." They laughed.

We all finished eating and got Kelly to take us to Master's cabin. Miranda and I stood still as Kelly felt us up, licking her fingers when she was finished. Neither of us climaxed, but it wasn't an issue now I got to spend a couple hours with the three of them.

"Have fun girls," Kelly said. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"What would that be?" Evelyn asked.

"Not much anymore," she laughed. "I didn't used to do girls, but that's out the window."

"Succumbed to Beth?" Chantelle asked.

"She was the first, but not the last. Still like guys though. They're getting much better at sex since Beth joined us. It's hard to tell who's licking me now except for the facial hair."

I started with me licking Evelyn and Chantelle licking me. After twenty minutes or so, we just swapped the other way. Before we'd even gotten anywhere with our new partner, the klaxon sounded three times. "Man overboard," announced twice.

"Fuck," I said, "Emergency Drill. Follow me ladies." We instantly disengaged, faces damp with cunt fluids, no time to clean up.

I rushed towards the stern, the three of them following. Miranda hadn't yet been involved in a drill. The ship was already turning. "Grab some binoculars from the boxes and begin searching back along the wake for any signs of bodies or life preservers. Call out if you see anything."

They followed my lead and all three of us were soon scanning for something. A couple jet skis were pulling out behind the ship, the helicopter was cranking up. Chantelle was used to emergencies at sea, having worked with her father as a teenager and young adult on his fishing boats, and she was the first to spot something.

"There, about 600 yards aft, right side of the wake, I see something in the water. Looks like a lifebuoy."

I saw it too and called it down to the staff in the stern room. They were in contact with the others by radio. The jet skis took off for it, the helo waiting to be sent off, rotor spinning, a couple of the SEAL guys in dive gear sitting on the edge of the back seats."

"I'm impressed," Chantelle said. "Your Master has a really tight crew."

"They are compelled to be good and efficient," I replied. "If they're sufficiently good, they get to fuck Master's slaves. Theoretically, if you were a crew mate, you'd have a chance to win an orgasm from Miranda or me for spotting the man overboard stuff."

"That is tempting, but I'm already getting orgasms from you. At least, I will as soon as we can go back to bed."

"Secure from Man Overboard Drill," the announcement came. "Congratulations to Chantelle Jourdan for spotting the lifebuoy. Expect to be rewarded this afternoon."

"Ooh, what kind of reward?" Chantelle asked.

"I don't know. I don't know if anyone's gotten one before. We have a couple minutes to get back to the cabin before someone will wonder why we don't have leashes on."

As soon as we got back to the cabin, we reverted to the way it had been when we had to break up, me licking Chantelle and Evelyn licking me. It seemed Evelyn's cunt licking skills had improved slightly from how I remembered from earlier. A quarter hour or so of that and the only one I hadn't done was Miranda and Evelyn and Chantelle hadn't done each other, so we went just sixty-nine'd each other. I had a multitude of orgasms and the fluids of three women on my face when we finished. We were all pretty much sated for the first time in a long time, lying in limp lumps on the bed when our Masters found us.

"Give them any slack at all, they become gluttons," Master said. "Are you all fucked out now?"

"I don't know about the others, sir, but I could use a good hard prick right about now," I said.

"Of course you can. The rest of you feel the same?"

"Oui, Monsieur." "Yes, Master." "Always, Master."

"What about three cocks at once," William said.

"That would be marvelous, Master," Miranda said. "Will you be able to do all four of us?"

"That's the question, isn't it. We thought perhaps two before supper, two after, spread it out a little," Sam said. "Because Chantelle is trying to get pregnant, I need to use her cunt, otherwise, we can draw lots for the other positions."

"It sounds wonderful, Master. Are you certain?"

"We're all certain. Sam has confirmed with Marcia it's all right with her. This is something we all want to do, as much for us as for you." Master said. "We thought we'd do Chantelle first, her reward for the man overboard drill."

"Yes, Master. Have you done this before, Chantelle?" I asked.

"Once. It was a lot of fun."

"Evelyn?"

"Once, the day before Chantelle. It was amazing."

"No rookies here then? Well, it will be the first time with my Master. That's something, I guess."

"Not your Master? Who did you do it with," Chantelle said, "if you don't mind me asking?"

"The Prime Minister of The Bahamas, his bodyguard and Jake, who was serving us drinks."

"You fucked the leader of another country, airtight!" Evelyn said. "Oh, my God."

"His wife had died recently. Master thought he might enjoy it. It turns out he was a Dominant and his wife his part time submissive."

"It will be my first triple penetration with Master as well," Miranda said. "My first time was with three of his security detail."

"That's true," Master said. "You'll be second then."

Since we four were pretty much hogging all the bed, we left Chantelle on it and pulled up some chairs to watch. Sam lay down on his back and Chantelle topped off his erection before mounting him. William flipped a coin and Master called heads. It was tails. William took Chantelle's bottom and Master got her mouth. Master handed William some lube and Bill greased up Chantelle's back door. He had no problem sliding his dick into her bottom, Chantelle moaning delightfully to be filled so full. Those two gave her some time to adjust to her fullness before they started moving, Chantelle's sounds of pleasure ratcheting up until Master filled her mouth, effectively smothering her. I held Miranda's and Evelyn's hand as we watched. I didn't know about my sister slaves, but my cunt was drooling watching the scorchingly hot erotic scene unfolding before me.

I noticed Chantelle had no problem swallowing all of Master's cock, not surprising as Sam looked slightly larger than Master, by fractions, but bigger. It didn't take long for Chantelle to have her first orgasm. She positively writhed on their cocks as the three men fucked all her slave holes.

"I swear I could get hard just listening to Chantelle cum," Sam gasped. "What a beautiful sound."

"It could be any slave," Master said. "They all enjoy fucking so much. There's no pretending to be ladies with them. They surrender completely to their lust and enjoyment of sex."

I'd released Miranda's hand and reaching down to my soggy pussy to stroke one off. Master saw me and said, "You no longer have my permission to cum, Beth. You can't cum again until it's your turn. Which based upon your eagerness, won't be until everyone else has had their turn."

"Master," I complained. "You're so cruel."

"You want to wait until tomorrow morning or give up your turn altogether? That might be cruel."

"No, sir. I'll wait."

Miranda took my hand again and squeezed it on one side while Evelyn squeezed the other. Unless they weren't able to get it up again, waiting for the end might be to my advantage. They might last longer before they orgasmed.

Chantelle got fucked for about fifteen minutes before the men looked and sounded like they were reaching the end of their endurance. The sounds and quick thrusting motions signaling their oncoming climaxes. I got up and got the wet towel to clean William when he was finished with Chantelle's lovely ass.

"I'd like to clean my Master's cock," Evelyn said.

"I'll clean Sam's cock," Miranda said to me. "You've sucked him before."

Leaving me Chantelle, both holes. I'd do her cunt first, give her rectum a few minutes to close up before I attempted to clean it. Master climaxed first, William second and Sam third, the grunts of each man cumming seeming to spur the orgasm of the next. Chantelle cleaned Master's cock and since he orgasmed in her mouth; it was a piece of cake. Evelyn lovingly wiped her Master's cock while Miranda worked on Sam's cock. After Chantelle rolled over, I lapped her pretty pussy, remembering she was seeking to get pregnant, and only working on the outside and not digging deep for the rest. Still, I managed to make her cum again. After her cunt looked presentable, I worked on Bill's seed leaking from her bottom, doing a quick and dirty job on the puckered flesh.

Finishing, I asked, "Did you enjoy that, Chantelle?"

"Loved it, Beth. May I say you took as much care in cleaning me as you normally do giving me pleasure."

"I love to do the best job I can no matter what I'm doing."

We gave the men thirty minutes to recover before we began the process of getting them hard again. Evelyn was sucking her Master, Miranda was sucking Sam and I was sucking Master.

"Evelyn, you seem even better at sucking my cock than you were before?" Bill asked.

"Beth showed me some things when she was doing her surveys. I hoped you might notice."

Master reached down and stroked my face and head. "Beth is an excellent instructor. A lot of the female crew members have thanked me for Beth showing the men how to lick cunt better."

"Roberta was excellent as well," Chantelle said, "and she said she'd never done cunt before Beth came aboard."

"Miranda's skills have rapidly improved under Beth's tutelage," Master said. "She is immensely precious to me."

His kind words were making me blush the way fucking in public couldn't do any more. I tried to do an even better job on his cock for his lovely words.

"You need to stop, slave," Master said, "or Miranda will miss out on her triple penetration."

I pulled off his cock. "I wouldn't want my sister slave to suffer any lack for a failing on my part, sir."

All of the other men were hard again. The men drew straws for her holes and Bill won her cunt, Master her ass and Sam her mouth. Miranda mounted Bill's shaft. Master began to lube her bottom and his cock.

"Do you mind if I try to maximize Miranda's pleasure by nibbling and sucking on her breasts, Joshua?" Bill asked.

"Not at all, Bill. Do your best. Nothing like a squirming slave cumming on our cocks."

William stretched up and kissed Miranda while playing with her boobs. She sank into the kiss as Master penetrated her bum. They kissed until Sam presented his cock to her mouth and she opened to take him all. We other three slaves held hands and watched our Masters turn Miranda into jelly. I lost track of how many orgasms Miranda had stretched around their three cocks. Bill never stopped his fondling of her breasts, using either his hands or mouth to caress her peaked perfection. This being the second time around for the men, they lasted longer than with Chantelle. The one advantage of being last might be how long they'd be able to fuck me.

Sam orgasmed first this time, Master second and William last. He was still thrusting for two minutes after Master had pulled out of her bottom.

"This is the first time I've ever fucked a US Congresswoman, Miranda, and I've got to say it's much better screwing one instead of getting screwed by one," Bill said, still pumping. "It's too bad everyone of your peers couldn't see you airtight."

Miranda moaned, muffled by Sam's cock still getting cleaned in her mouth.

"It added to the excitement I felt as well," Sam said, pulling out with a soft pop, "knowing who it was swallowing my cum."

Bill pumped faster, reaching his tipping point. Miranda climaxed again, a low wail exploding from her throat. Bill wasn't far behind her.

Master laughed. "It's an added thrill for me, though perhaps not as much as before she became my wife. Even her congressional colleagues might expect her to suck her husband's cock. No one would be expecting her to suck yours though."

I got up to clean Master's cock. Evelyn cleaned her Master and Chantelle cleaned Miranda, who was almost comatose with pleasure. She still climaxed as Chantelle cleaned her though, spasming yet again on her talented tongue.

The men dressed again for dinner, just shorts and tees, going barefoot. Since it was their last night aboard, Master had Pierre cooking up a storm in the kitchen and we ate in the formal dining room. Master suggested they each take a different slave to feed tonight, which is how I found myself on Sam's lap. Master had the Captain feed Miranda. He was feeding Evelyn and Bill, Chantelle.

"You can do as you wish, Sam, but I'd like Beth to be very needy when we finally fuck her tonight, so if you might please refrain from giving her an orgasm, I'd appreciate it."

"Of course," Sam answered. "Beth, please warn me ahead of any orgasm."

Shit! Fuck! Damn! "Of course, Master Sam," I answered.

Sam played with me all through supper and never once did he let me orgasm. He touched and stroked my breasts, my liquid pussy, my inner thighs, but never to an orgasm. Slaves were cumming all around me, even Sherry and Angelique were allowed to cum, but not me. Master made Evelyn cum three times as he fed her and she got to go next anyway. I was left high, but not dry. Sam had me lick his fingers often, they were so wet.

"Evelyn, your Master wants me to give you your fifty swats in the Playroom before all three of us fuck you, since you weren't punished this morning. Someone will get to fuck your burning ass."

"Yes, Master Joshua, thank you," Evelyn replied, the perfect slave.

"Then your Master is going to give Beth fifty strokes as hard as he spanks you before we fuck her."

William knew how to lay it on. My cunt twitched in sympathy with my buns. I could almost feel the heat now.

Lynn said, "Do you mind if my slaves and I witness your fucking. I'm thinking of trying to arrange one for myself at some point in the near future. I'd like one of them to be Manuel and another Björn. I'm still considering who I'd like the third to be."