My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An excellent suggestion, Beth. Make it happen."

"Yes, sir."

I went to my sister slave, grasped the tail on her Lush and pulled it out. Miranda had cum often while it was in her and it was creamy with it. I licked it off and went to her sister and pushed it in, LuAnn squirming when I pushed the thick body of the toy into her pouting pussy, leaving the tail dangling out. Master turned it on, telling LuAnn she was free to cum as much as she liked until her punishment session was over. She started when it went on, quickly moaning as Master played with the device's controls on his phone. He played with it until he found the one which made LuAnn moan the loudest, letting her climax. He left it running while he prepared, picking up the paddle and stepping behind her.

Before he started, I went to her head, squatted down and held her face in my hands. "Listen to my voice, LuAnn. What I'm going to tell you is very important. You need to let the pain wash over and through you. Don't think about it. Let the heat flow. Your punishment will end at some point and Master is going to leave the Lush running so you'll continue to cum. It will help, a mixture of both pain and pleasure to ease your entry to punishment. Concentrate on anything else; the taste of your Mistress' cunt, the thought of Master's cock filling you when you're done, the love of your sister, whatever works for you. It will soon be over."

"LuAnn," Master said, "I want you to keep count and since I'm doing this on behalf of your Mistress, you will thank her each time I strike you. Beth, you will start the recording now."

"Yes, sir," we both replied. I got her phone ready and started the recording. "Ready, sir."

Swat, the left cheek. "One, thank you, Mistress," she groaned, not yet used to it, wriggling slightly.

Smack, the other cheek pinking up. "Two, thank you, Mistress." Wriggling some more, the Lush still vibrating, combining with the heat from the paddle.

Pop. Lower on the left. "Three, thank you, Mistress."

Stroke after stroke; I moved around her, showing the paddle strike her, the wobble of her buns with the fluid shock, the wriggling of her butt, the darkening red, the pink tail dancing in her liquid pussy, trying to catch the expression on her face as the paddle fell. She climaxed around stroke thirteen, due more to the vibrator, I think, than the paddle; too inexperienced to cum from the pain. Still, it lasted awhile and I caught the expression on her face as she orgasmed. Her Mistress would love this.

As far as I could tell, Master was going easier on LuAnn than Miranda, being her first time and the number so high. After fifteen or so, Miranda got up and knelt by LuAnn's head, whispering softly.

She climaxed again in the twenties somewhere, her buns very red now. This orgasm seemed to last longer than the first. Miranda kissed her sister, softly, a loving kiss as opposed to a sexual one.

"You're doing so well, Lu," Miranda whispered, "so strong, so good. Your Mistress will love you." LuAnn still keeping count, but it seemed more methodical now, unthinking, so perhaps she was in subspace.

"Almost done, sis. Almost done. Let it flow through you; the pleasure and the pain. Master is erect now, LuAnn. He'll be fucking you when it's over." LuAnn moaned.

The last three strokes nothing, anticlimax. I got a close-up of the Lush sliding out of LuAnn's cunt and Master's rigid cock taking it's place, LuAnn cumming again as Master bottomed out, then turned off the recording. I didn't video Miranda licking her sister's cum off the Lush. I didn't know if she was just a slave cleaning up, or conscious it was her sister's cum she licked.

LuAnn orgasmed two more times as Master fucked her. He apparently hadn't cum since fucking our asses this morning, as he climaxed fairly quickly. No doubt, he'd been aroused much of the day since with Miranda playing for his guests, and more recently, paddling two delectable asses. Miranda couldn't clean LuAnn's cunt after their sex, so I had to, not that it was distasteful or disgusting in the slightest. I enjoyed licking their cum from her while Miranda cleaned Master's cock, once again tasting her sister on his prick.

Master released LuAnn and she gingerly felt her ass, feeling the heat rising from it.

"How are you doing, LuAnn?" Master asked.

"Surprisingly well, sir, considering. I have no desire to sit down anytime soon, but it hurts less than I expected."

"Master, why don't you have a seat in one of the chairs and we'll get LuAnn started on her cock sucking lesson." I waited for him to sit down, his cock now limp. "Sucking cocks proficiently is not much different from being an excellent cunt licker, LuAnn. There's a trick to being able to take an entire dick down your throat, which I will explain, but deep throating does not necessarily make a good cock sucker. It's merely another tool in your repertoire of pleasure to your temporary Dominant.

"Everything I showed you when licking Roberta this morning applies to Master. You need to explore his body, find out his particular pleasure points. You will listen to the sounds he makes, his moans and groans and whimpers. Feel and see when his body tenses and relaxes; what makes his muscles flutter, his legs tighten, his toes to curl, his cock to twitch. Don't strictly pay attention to his cock. All of his skin is an erogenous zone. You may try licking his nipples, or playing with them as you would your own. Stroke his thighs, his sides, not to tickle, but to tease. Touch and lick his ball sack, suck on his balls. Try to keep your eyes on him, his face and expressions.

"As you explore his body, pay attention to what he responds to, as it may change from one day to the next or even after he cums as he might be more sensitive afterward than before. When you have four or five things you know he responds well to, you next concentrate on those particular things. You may bring him to the brink of orgasm, then back down slightly, letting him plateau, before edging him up again. He will usually go past his last tipping point if you do, reach a higher level of arousal. If you can make him beg to cum, you've done an excellent job of bringing him to the edge of a powerful orgasm, one so violent he wants to drive his cock through the back of your head and flood your mouth with so much cum you have trouble swallowing it all.

"Knowing what worked this morning, practice those same types of things with Master now. When he's hard, I'll show you how to deep throat him, and then turn you loose on him again to finish off." I handed LuAnn's phone to Miranda. "You take the video now. Keep Master's face out of the picture, concentrate on his cock and LuAnn's mouth. I'll monitor her progress."

Miranda took LuAnn's phone and began recording as her sister began Master's seduction. LuAnn very carefully attended to all of Master's body, not just his cock, exactly as I would do. She played with him, using every tool at her disposal, even touching her nipple tips to the tip of his cock, beginning to leak pre-cum, licking it off her own nipples. I'd never thought of doing so myself, so LuAnn was a clever girl. When Master was hard, I explained to her the tricks I'd learned to take all of his cock down and showed her. It took her three minutes to get it all down the first time, becoming increasingly easier as she went along. She did not finish him so, but went back to teasing, using it as just another tool in her tool belt.

Seeing she was doing an amazing job so far, I whispered to LuAnn to continue concentrating on my Master, no matter what I did. She nodded, currently only sucking the tip of his knob. I spanked LuAnn lightly, which I knew was painful after the spanking she'd just taken, and she shuddered, but continued without interruption. Next, I inserted a couple fingers into LuAnn's liquid cunt, stroking in and out. She moaned, but halted only briefly, before concentrating once more on my Master. After a couple minutes of fingers, I used my mouth, and I didn't notice her concentration waver for a second, though she moaned again, spasming on my tongue.

When I left her alone, Master was gripping the arms of the chair, moaning like a slave girl, trying to drive his cock in her throat, but LuAnn leaned on his legs and left his cock alone for a time, forcing his ardor down. Oh my, she was going to be a marvelous slave. If it weren't for Miranda, I'd be hoping for Master to steal her away.

Master couldn't stand it anymore. "Make me cum, damn it," he growled. Not exactly begging, but that's what it was.

LuAnn couldn't help the smile on her face as she finished him off. The amount of cum which shot from the top of his prick was phenomenal. While we didn't see all of it, LuAnn kept letting some dribble down his stalk, then swooped down to recapture it, slowly sucking upward to draw it all in her voracious lips, Master's cock continuing to twitch, to spew forth his sperm.

Master sank back in his seat finally, his orgasm over. I patted LuAnn's head. "Good girl, LuAnn. You'll make your Mistress very proud. How was it, sir." LuAnn leaned back on her heels, a big grin on her face.

"That was as good as anything you've ever done, Beth. The only thing you've never done is make me order you to let me finish."

"I would be a very poor slave to you, if I made you beg, Master, for despite your order to Luann, it was begging."

He laughed, "I suppose it was."

"That was so fucking hot, sir. Your slave begs for permission to cum," Miranda said, rubbing her cunt.

From the amount of fluids around her pussy, it looked like she'd been stroking herself half the time she'd been filming.

"Permission granted," Master replied.

Miranda gasped in orgasm moments later. She'd taken herself right to the edge.

"Who's cock did you teach LuAnn to suck on?" Master asked.

"No cocks, sir. She merely applied the teaching of licking cunt to sucking cock. It was all LuAnn applying the lessons of one to the other."

"You mean she can lick my cunt the way she just sucked Master's cock?" Miranda asked.

"Except for the fact you're my sister, Randa; the answer is yes," LuAnn replied. "Ask Roberta."

"She wanted to learn to be more pleasing to her Mistress and I think we can all say she'll be a tasty and delightful slave."

LuAnn attempted to send the two movies to her Mistress, but looked as if she was having difficulty. "Damn, the files are too big, Each of them is several gigabytes long. They won't email."

"Give me your phone," Master ordered.

She handed it over and Master began doing something with it, eventually typing a series of texts to Liza. He held onto the phone waiting for responses to his texts. He glanced at the replies and smiled. After awhile, he received a call and Master left the room to take it.

When he returned, he handed the phone back to LuAnn. "I sent the video's to a secure server and sent Li-Li a link to the files so she could download them. You'll also see she agreed to put me in control of you and your orgasms while you remain on board. Slaves shouldn't be allowed to fuck willy nilly on their own. Read the last text."

LuAnn looked down at the texts, read it and shuddered. "She said I may no longer have orgasms without your permission, or hers even after I leave the ship. I'm not to fuck you anymore."

"Liza is obviously a young and inexperienced Dominatrix. She should never have allowed you to fuck whoever you wanted just because she couldn't be with you. I apprised her of the error of her ways and she agreed. When you go home with Miranda, you'll be under the same restrictions she is, though with fewer opportunities for release as you won't have a personal trainer, gardener and chauffeur to fuck you. Your opportunities for pleasure will be more limited. She figured the increased pressure on you might speed your return to Guadeloupe. If you were staying with us longer, I'd invite her back for some lessons, but Henri seems to be doing well with Simone, so I imagine Liza can learn from him the same as you learned lessons about submission from Beth."

"How is their relationship progressing, Master?" I asked.

"Henri has Simone in very strict slavery. She hasn't yet been allowed clothing. Li-Li was surprised at how often her father could still fuck her mother. She's gotten used to the sight of him whipping his cock out whenever he pleases and using it on his lovely slave. He does it even in front of her brothers. Liza said she's used to all of them having erections now. She said to tell you to expect to get fucked by one of their big cocks often when you get to your new home as they are horny all the time. Marcelle, Jean and Joseph have all gotten accustomed to fucking their wives and fiancée openly in response. The house constantly reeks of sex. She thinks Philippa will accept a collar from Joseph before they get married."

I wasn't surprised by that news.

"Jacque has got himself a boyfriend and he's in a leash and collar. Jacque doesn't fuck his ass in front of the others, but he's not afraid of getting a blow job in front of everyone."

That didn't surprise me either. Jacque had tested the most Dominant of all the men I'd tested.

"You don't seem surprised by that news, Beth."

"I'm not. I'm glad Jacque is comfortable exploring his sexuality in front of his family. He was quite unhappy when we saw them."

"I suppose I should start by telling you, LuAnn, you're going to be on a slave trainer the rest of the day with your hands confined behind your back. I'm going to put Hannah in charge of you to continue practicing your oral skills on women. If she's satisfied with your progress, I'll let you be in a drawing at tomorrow morning's muster, your oral services awarded to one male and one female member of my crew. If you prove to be as satisfying to them as you were to me, we'll remove your slave trainer and you'll be given one hour with any two crew members who aren't on duty and want to fuck you. If you prove to be pleasing to both of the people you choose, the slave trainer won't be put back on, and you'll get another hour with two more people willing to fuck you. If you fail to be pleasing to the first two, the slave trainer will go back on you until you leave the ship early the day after tomorrow.

"I understand you didn't put together a slave agreement except to say your sister shouldn't be harmed or ridiculed by your obedience. I've suggested a more comprehensive agreement be made. Liza agreed. Hannah will work on one with you. Before I call Hannah to take charge of you, Liza wants to know if you'd agree to be pierced, nipples and vaginal piercings like her sister, Chantelle? She thought they looked very nice on her and thought they'd be equally pleasing on you, especially with her sigil hanging from your cunt."

LuAnn shuddered again. "Yes," she whispered.

"Text her and tell her you agree to the piercings."

LuAnn sent off the text.

"Fine. You'll be pierced with Miranda." Both of them shivered.

"The collar Liza chose for you is going to be delivered to Bridgetown tomorrow. Your sister may place it on you in Liza's absence so there is no mistaking who your Mistress is. Only Liza has the key to release it. After it's locked on, it will remain on until you see your Mistress again. Any questions?"

"No, sir."

"As she said, I'm done fucking you. Liza said you appeared to love fucking and sucking me more than she anticipated. She doesn't want you to suddenly decide you want a Master."

"Yes, sir."

Master called Hannah and she soon arrived with Angelique in tow and a slave trainer in hand. Angelique was gagged and her hands were confined behind her back. Master explained Liza's texts and verbal instructions and what needed to happen the rest of the day and night. Hannah smiled and placed the slave trainer on LuAnn and turned it on. Poor girl. Hannah got some cuffs and confined LuAnn's hands behind her.

"I'm sure I'll have loads of fun with her. While I experience the slave's skills, Joshua, do you have an objection to my use of the Playroom to punish my own slave?"

"Not at all, and you might want to whip LuAnn as well, making sure to include her tits and cunt. She's only experienced the paddle herself, and she should experience both. I think you'll find LuAnn is very skilled in orally pleasuring people. She just gave me a terrific blow job after some instruction from Beth. You might turn her loose to teach Angelique those same skills in pleasing you."

"I shall. Thank you. Kneel, slaves." They had to be careful without use of their hands, but both quickly knelt on the deck. "I'm thinking nipple clamps while they're whipped." Both women whimpered, LuAnn the louder as she wasn't gagged.

We left LuAnn to Hannah's tender mercies, except they didn't appear so tender anymore. She seemed more in control, more assured, and unwilling to be a second choice when a slave was faced with a choice between Lynn and Hannah. If slaves craved discipline, she would be willing to provide it, wife be damned. Angelique would be competing with a very adept slave girl for Mistress Hannah's attentions.

******

That night, at dinner in the formal dining room, Angelique knelt on the floor in front of her Mistress, licking her cunt, while Hannah fed LuAnn. Because of the slave trainer, Hannah couldn't pet or fondle her nether parts, but she had fun with her breasts, licking and kissing them. Occasionally, Hannah would orgasm from Angelique's tongue and Hannah would admonish her.

"You've been a lesbian for how many years and you let this bi girl lick cunt better than you? You should be ashamed to even call yourself one. Again. Let's see if you can show even the smallest bit of improvement."

Angelique would begin again and Hannah would wink at us, so we knew Angelique was doing just fine buried in her folds, but Hannah happy to pit them against each other.

The meal over for everyone but Angelique, Hannah said, "LuAnn should practice on another cock again. Closest guess by a male of a number between one and a hundred may experience her excellent skills. Joshua is out of the running due to Liza's wishes."

Pierre won and enjoyed fifteen minutes of oral ecstasy sitting at the table while dessert was served. Hannah pulled Angelique into her lap saying, "That last orgasm was almost good. Good enough to feed you anyway."

She wiped Angelique's face of the copious fluids gracing it and fed her, petting and fondling her enough Angelique had a powerful orgasm, apparently delayed a long time, but an orgasm without permission despite how desperately Angelique pleaded.

"Back on a slave trainer for you, Ange. Be a good girl and run get one for me, freshly charged so it lasts three hours."

"Yes, Mistress."

Angelique ran despite the obvious distaste she felt for the device. When she hurriedly returned, her Mistress inserted the device into the appropriate holes and turned it on. Angelique groaned, feeling it crank up. Hannah was apparently planning on being less a spouse and more a Mistress to her slave.

Master took us back to his cabin after supper. He removed his clothes, laid back on the bed, putting a hand under his head, the very picture of indolence and ease.

"I want you to give me a blow job as good as LuAnn gave me. I give you permission to make me beg. If I do beg, Miranda can pleasure you to orgasm. If you don't make me beg, you'll pleasure Miranda and do without for the rest of the night."

"Yes, sir."

Master not only ordered me to make him cum, he begged me to let him cum. When I swallowed his offering, I lay down beside him, smiling, with my legs spread and waited for Miranda to pleasure me.

"After LuAnn this afternoon, I wondered if you'd slipped to second place. It appears I was mistaken."

"Yes, sir, you were."

Master smiled and we kissed and he played with my breasts as I enjoyed the attentions of my sister slave. Then, because she was leaving soon and I'd miss her desperately, I pleasured her to an orgasm as good as Master had received while he fucked me, showing her it wasn't only men who deserved my undivided attention. She cleaned me and Master both after.