All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
I eagerly await each new chapter

Some weeks the highlight is that you published a new chapter, this was one of those weeks, thank you.

Now about the story.

I expected the trip to the church to be a cover for attacking the slave masters. I did not expect the job to be already complete. Bravo to Edgar and whoever he used to accomplish this.

That being said, the involuntary slaves sure put a damper on the normal ship activities.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter! Is it bad that I cheered and thought “finally something worth reading” when I saw this update? Another easy 5 stars.

Tess (uk)

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

In earlier sections of this story I have questioned Joshuas inability to treat Beth with respect. That was explained as him hiding his tru feelings and alleged love for her. then, he adds Miranda as Slave #2. this along has me questioing his true feelings for Beth. Now he adds Francessca and Belle as slaves #3 & #4. And, Francessca boasts that she wants to replace Beth as #1. Now I am really thinking that Beth needs to re-examine her feelings for Joshua. It's obvious that he is not loyal to her. Why is she continuing to be loyal to him. If he truly loves her, he would not have added additional slaves to his harem.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Is Beth in danger of being usurped? More freed forced slaves is a problem that can be handled than Joshua's increasing collection.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Love the relational mechanics. You do it so well. Big Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous