All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

What a writer you are! I have been a Dominant for several years and your story gave me insights into those I Dominate. I learned things I had never considered about myself and my submissives. More please. This story is, so far, up to your usual high standards.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤ž

Two thumbs up for an excellent start to what I suspect (fingers crossed) will be another excellent story.

For a good while WBDP was my favorite erotic story of all time. I've been reading erotica for about 40 years now so that is saying something. During the last dozen or so chapters aToS slowly surpassed it. Here's hoping that you can once again outdo the best erotic story yet written.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago

A great start. Lots of potential. An interesting lead character. I'm looking forward to another long, delightful read.

THANKS

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 4 years ago
Indeed,

a great start. Very nice and informative reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a brilliant start, and oh boy is she in trouble now!

It was a lovely surprise to find this story, Iā€™ve enjoyed your other work and am really looking forward to reading this one too.

The entire plot scenario is entirely plausible and has tons of potential, I honestly thought that a lot of the information she discovered was common knowledge. I found the dominantā€™s preferred attributes in a submissive was really interesting but left me puzzled over one aspect regarding this....

ā€œ This does not mean that the submissive should truly consider herself to be of no value, worthless, or simply a toy for her Dominant to use and abuse.ā€ IF derogatory terms are meant to arouse and titillate how do you maintain self esteem if youā€™re in a 24/7 D/s relationship where the terms can be iterated at any time? I have very low self esteem, in fact I think thatā€™s very prevalent amongst submissive people not just women. If anyone can enlighten me it would be hugely appreciated.

I found the professorā€™s question to be really outdated, I suppose I expected those in education to be more progressive, ā€œDidnā€™t it make you feel like a whore?ā€ That was, just wow, incredibly offensive because why should it make her feel like a whore? It was a controlled environment with very open minded people. The only person doing any judging was herself. Itā€™s a subject thatā€™s been a long time personal rant of mine, the sexual inequality between men and women, if a single man and a single woman both fucked 10 different people and that information was made public, the woman would be the one to receive the vast majority of negative comments, itā€™s completely ridiculous.

I expect Beth is going to receive punishment at the Munch and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her Prof and his wife were present too.

Thanks for sharing, another easy 5ā­ļø

Tess (UK)

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

totally sucked me in...! five....

backed into this-found Ch 5 as a Similar Story linked to another I'd just finished-while not a genre I've ever actively pursued the premise sounded interesting-special saddle and really enjoyed it-particularly her intelligence, and what she was doing, and why (AND that she had a 'hairy pussy' herself...tho I expect Mistress will tell her to shave)

Thought Ch 1 also GREAT, and technically excellent, though one thing caught my attention-didn't Mistress use 'cunt' herself when telling Beth to eat her, when she'd just stated different terms doms and subs use?

Also like Anon below found Prof's questions troubling/condescending-also realize there's no going forward if he doesn't approve, so obviously he did. Also sure she's REALLY going to pay for getting off....

Eagerly looking forward to remaining three chapters, and thankful this isn't as long as your other stories, which I'll prob dip into also.

playfullyyours8playfullyyours8over 2 years ago

Incredible story. Iā€™m dying to know - does this vibrator sheā€™s wearing actually exist?? Iā€™ve used app controlled vibrators but this one sounds incredible. If it doesnā€™t, someone needs to make one - itā€™d be mine in a heartbeat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous