My Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth submits to Mistress L for two week trial.
16.6k words
4.76
14.3k
24

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

This chapter contains oral six with male and female partners, regular fucking, bondage and discipline. Beth agrees to submit to Mistress L for two weeks to see if she might be able to submit for a full year.

My Voyage to Submission, Ch 2 - Apprenticed to Mistress L

The Munch and Punishment

I woke up the next morning when the vibrator started again. My sleep had been deep and dreamless since masturbating the last time it went off. It was fairly early, but I was more rested than either of the last two nights. I lay abed awhile enjoying the buzzing in my pussy. The intensity started to pick up and I was soon panting, the tingling between my legs so enjoyable except for the brutal fact I would not cum. Deciding I already disobeyed Mistress last night and in for a penny, I was in for a pound. I started tweaking my stiffened nipples with my left hand while my right went straight for my clit.

Despite not having the largest of boobs, my nipples are larger than you might expect and very sensitive. When excited, they protruded nearly an inch from the puckered tissue below and a good half inch wide. It was why I usually wore a bra. Without one and with my big nips, I looked like a total slut; they pointed at everyone like twin .44's. The areola themselves somewhat small around them, as if all of the fleshy material making up that part of my breasts had gone to the nipples and very little to their surroundings. They were so sensitive, I could come close to an orgasm merely by playing with my breasts. With the vibrator going, getting close was not an issue. With my left hand tweaking and pulling on my nipples, and that confounded vibrator, I could cum in no time, but since I now had to pee, I wanted to speed up the process immeasurably. Which is why my other hand went to my clit.

With all the attention I was giving my pleasure zones, I exploded in no time into another earth shattering orgasm. Fortunately, my walls are not paper thin, so any little moans and squeals I made when climaxing did not reach the neighbors. The vibrator shut off as before, just prior to my climax, but it was too late by then. I was already riding my clit hard and tugging and pulling on my sensitive nipples, so it made no difference the device stopped short. I waited until all the spasms in my pussy died before getting up and using the bathroom.

The vibrator came out easily, sliding out on my liquid release, some of which had even lubricated my ass. Since my last boyfriend four months ago, I climaxed more in the last two days than since the break-up and been in a near constant state of arousal. As much as my body enjoyed the newfound attention; sweeping all the cobwebs and dust bunnies from my lady bits, it was frustrating not cumming, which is why I found myself disobeying my Mistress. What she did not know would not harm her. I washed it, put it back inside me.

I made copies of the info and questionnaire using up nearly all my ink and paper in the process. Dropping it in a sealed envelope with Confidential written on it so Mrs. Boyle would give it to him unopened, I sent it to the Professor to look over. He could not see the one I eventually filled out, but he could certainly see what questions I was being asked. I would stop at Staples for more ink and paper on my way back to Ocala tonight. I dived back into my research and put together a list of questions I could ask at the Munch.

The vibrator went off three more times during the day, but if Mistress did not detect pure desperation on me, she might realize I was thwarting her orders, so I didn't seek further relief than I already had. I had a sandwich with chips for lunch, then went running for a couple miles to break into a sweat and get my heart beating. Since I could not wear underwear, pants or shorts, I had on a short skirt which was far too brief, so I stayed away from other runners so I didn't flash anyone by accident. If you have never run with something in your cunt and ass, which turned on while you were running, you do not realize what you are missing. I had to cut the run short and lay on the ground like I was exhausted, though I was only waiting for the vibrations to die so I could return home. Given my overall arousal, it went fairly quick so no one had to stop and ask if I was all right. I might have died of humiliation at the amount of liquid running down my leg.

Home, I checked my e-mail, getting the location of the Munch tonight, took another shower and got ready to leave. I wore a loose blouse so my nipples would not be too prominent, unbuttoned to my breasts, another skirt reaching close to my knees. Using the bathroom one last time before I left, I inserted the vibrator for what I hoped was the final time and set off. Stopping at Staples first, I hit the road to Ocala.

My vibrator went off again on the drive and hard as it was, I ignored it to concentrate on my driving. I put a towel under my bottom to absorb the moisture I knew I was releasing so it wouldn't stain my skirt.

Arriving at the location, another restaurant, right on time, I looked around for anyone I recognized and saw Master Dick and his pet standing at the entrance to another private room. They gestured me over and led me into the room; this time with almost 40 people milling about in it. Another half dozen arrived after me and they were apparently the last as they closed the doors behind them. I know a lot of restaurants have meeting rooms where groups such as Kiwanis and the Chamber of Commerce could meet for breakfast or lunch while holding their meetings. I wonder how they would feel sharing their meeting spaces with fetish groups. Of course, as far as I knew, there were members of both groups here with me now.

Everybody ignored me for the most part, drinking, mixing, chatting each other up, except Mistress. She took note of my outfit and nodded approvingly. When she had a moment, she approached me. I nodded to her. She ran a hand up my leg, feeling the moisture there, over my mound, noting my clitoris was prominently erect and peeking from between my folds. My legs shook slightly. She smiled, dropped the hem of my skirt, put her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Tell me, slave, how many times did you cum since yesterday?"

I was about to lie, but something in the way she was looking at me; a gleam in her eye and slight smile playing around her lips suggested she was hoping I would. I was wary of that look.

"Two times, Mistress. Last night around one and this morning when it woke me up."

"It's a good thing you told me the truth. You are going to receive ten swats to your bare ass for each of the two times you climaxed against my orders. It would have been doubled had you lied about it."

I lowered my head. "Yes, mistress."

"You will follow me to my house after the meeting where your discipline will take place."

"Yes, Mistress."

She turned away and went to the head of the room.

"Attention everyone!" She waited until the noise quieted down and everyone was watching her. "This is Elizabeth Wilson. She is trying to determine if she wishes to enter a submissive relationship with a man for a year. Having never been a submissive, she would like to ask questions of the submissives in the room. All information will be kept confidential. If you are willing to speak with her, please meet her at the table at the rear of the room." She pointed to the table near where I was standing. "I'm sure she'll appreciate any guidance you can give her."

I sat down at the table and within the next few minutes, four women and one of Mistress Layton's male slaves joined me at the table. I introduced myself to everyone, mentioned I was a student interested on doing my doctoral dissertation on the psychology of submissives in Dominant/submissive relationships. I asked if I could ask some questions I'd prepared and I would keep their information private. The women nodded and the man said, "Yes."

"How long have you all been submissives?" I asked.

"Three years." "Ten years." "Eighteen months." "Over four, less than five." "Eight years," the man said.

"How old were you when you had your first submissive experience?"

"Twenty-one." "Twenty-eight." "Nineteen." "On my thirtieth birthday." "Twenty-five."

I had about twenty-four questions I prepared, but when an answer intrigued me, I would follow it up with another for more detail.

The youngest, kind of an elfin goth; had black hair, piercings and tattoos all over. She was first dominated by a slightly older girlfriend at the age of nineteen. She was with that girl for around six months, but her dominant was mostly a player, and it wasn't enough for her. She drifted a bit, but found her current dominant, a thirty-five year old accountant about eleven months ago. She was still with her, in hard submission, which suited the goth. She wore her Mistress's collar and had a small brand on her mound as a sign of her ownership. She had no desire to go anywhere else, being happy where she was. When asked about the sex, she admitted it was the best sex she ever had, when she was allowed to orgasm, but it was not the sex she enjoyed the most, it was the sense of belonging, of ownership she most loved.

"My Mistress takes care of me so well. Whenever I'm sad or depressed, she takes care of me, comforts me, loves me. I love her in return. It gives me great pleasure to ensure she's satisfied with my service."

The oldest submissive, by about three years, had been submissive to a married couple for ten years. Previously married, she was unhappy, her husband was unhappy. They tried wife swapping with her current couple and she found herself dominated by the husband, finding she really enjoyed it. When she was returned to her husband, she tried to get him interested in being her dominant, but he had no desire to do so. More and more, she found herself drifting to the other couple, being dominated by the wife as well as the husband. Eventually, she divorced and went to live with them.

"I find great satisfaction in serving both of them equally well. Often the husband will fuck me while I lick and suck his wife, or she'll use a big strap-on dildo in my ass while I suck him. I sleep at the foot of their bed so I'm on instant call if either of them needs me."

The twenty-four year old attended a party after she turned twenty-one. She met a man at the party who introduced her to bondage. The orgasms she had while tied up were better than any she ever experienced before. He never really got past simple bondage and while she enjoyed it, like the goth, wanted to go a little deeper into the discipline aspect. She was with the first guy for about a year; with her current dominant for around two. He was much stricter and more demanding and it felt right to her. She said her current Master spanked or paddled her ass every morning as she lay over his lap. When he was finished, he was hard, so she sucked him to orgasm before he went to work. She was kept naked and wore hobbles and her wrists were bound in front of her as she worked around the house cleaning and caring for his home. When he got done with work, he bent her over the nearest piece of furniture and fucked her cunt, saving her ass for his last fuck of the day before he went to bed. He kept her in a cage while they slept.

I told her it sounded an awful lot like outright slavery to me and she smiled and said, "He's the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. I've never been as happy as I am now. I revel in my slavery."

The second oldest was a housewife. She had been married since turning twenty and like many marriages of extended duration, the sex was becoming boring, if not non-existent. She gained a little weight, which did not help matters. She hinted to her husband their marriage might not last if he did not do something to fix it. For a month before her thirtieth birthday, he pounded away down in the basement with strict orders to her she was not to come down under any circumstances, building God only knew what. The morning of her birthday, she woke up with handcuffs on her wrists. When she sat up to complain, he put a ball gag in her mouth and a hood over her head. He marched her into the basement and put her in a set of home made stocks.

When she was secure, he applied a paddle to her bottom, all the while telling her she was as much responsible for the poor state of their marriage as he was and it was going to change right now. He pounded her bottom until she promised to lose weight by dieting and exercise. He spread her legs, tying them apart, and shaved her cunt and ass. He told her from now on, she was to keep it shaved. She could no longer deny him any of her holes for sex and he fucked her in the ass to prove his sincerity, the first time he had ever done so. After cumming in her ass, he forced her mouth on his cock and began fucking her mouth. While she was choking on his cock, another person came into the basement and fucked her cunt with the biggest cock she ever felt. She couldn't see him and never knew who he was. Five orgasms later, she was prepared to promise anything to keep having sex like that.

She started working harder to look good for him and he made frequent use of all her holes. Every weekend, he placed her in the stocks to remind her of her promises, utilizing his hand, a paddle, a belt, or a soft whip to spank her. Every year on her birthday, she was blindfolded, hooded or otherwise unable to see, and another man, or one time a woman, would come into her basement and use her while her husband fucked her mouth. She never knew who was taking her, only that the sex was incredible and she loved her husband so much for sharing her like that. In a way, it was better not knowing. Her marriage was never better and she was extremely happy he found a way to fix it.

"You believe your submission has been good for your marriage?" I asked.

"It saved it, no question. Neither of us was happy with the status quo. It needed a boost and he gave it one."

"You don't feel used by your husband?"

"If by used, you mean frequently fucked to incredible orgasms, then I say, by all means, use me."

The man might be the most interesting of them all. He was a former Army Ranger and currently a firefighter. He ran into Mistress when he went to a strip club with a buddy. She was there with the other of her slaves; making him watch the strippers while the poor guy wore a cock cage. Every time he started to get hard, she would berate him, slap him, paddle his bottom. He went to see if he needed any help and the guy said, 'Hell, no. I love my Mistress and would do anything for her.'

He thought it was pretty weird, and was getting ready to leave when the guy said. 'I'm having the best sex of my life, man. She's got the hottest cunt and tightest ass I've ever had. You ought to try it.' It piqued his curiosity. The slave wrote her phone number on a napkin and told him to call if he ever wanted the best sex of his life

He was torn between the description of the hot sex and the abuse the man received in the strip club. He wanted to throw the napkin away, but never did and every so often, he looked at it and remembered what the slave said. After breaking up with a long time girlfriend, he decided to find out if the sex was as great as the slave said. If anything, he undersold it.

She strapped him into a St. Andrews cross and kept him on the edge of orgasm for twenty hours, teasing him in every way but loose. His balls were aching with the worst case of blue balls ever, but when she finally let him release, using her hand and some lotion only, he shot his wad about eight feet across the room. The time after that, she used her mouth and it was even better. The next one, she rode his cock like a jockey and the muscle tone inside her cunt was so perfect, she could milk him like a cow.

When she finally let him take her ass, he was hooked. He asked to be taken into her service and he gladly tolerated whatever she wanted him to do in order to have sex with her, as often as he could. If she made him wait, it was well worth the time.

"Isn't it a little odd," I asked, "you being a former Ranger and a fire fighter; two of the most testosterone driven jobs in existence, to submit yourself to a woman?"

"Of course it's odd," he admitted. "She's controlling me with her pussy and I know it and I don't give a damn. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. Her sexual energy is boundless and she could satisfy me and another five guys without breaking a sweat. But I don't even mind the submission aspects. I've got a high tension, high stress, low margin for error job. I constantly worry whether I'm doing the right thing and if some decision I make isn't going to kill me, or my buddies, or the person we're trying to save.

"When I'm with my Mistress, I don't have to make any decisions at all, I just do what I'm told. It's a relief actually, a huge stress reliever not to have to be constantly on, making more decisions all the time. If I do what I'm told, I have great sex. What's better than that?"

I admitted to them I had learned a lot and I really appreciated their honesty and time. They all got up from the table and went to find their respective Dominants to make sure they did not need anything before eating, drinking, or socializing some more. I mingled with the other guests, making small talk, getting to know everyone a bit better. Everyone was polite, professional and kind. No one questioned my attire, grabbed at my ass or boobs, asked me to suck their cock or lick their pussy. In many ways, it was like some faculty parties I'd attended, except the attire was a bit more outrageous and the conversations used an entirely different jargon.

The meeting broke up about nine and Mistress told me to follow her to her car. I did. When she reached it, she opened the door and handed me another business card, this one with only an address, no name or number.

"You will follow me to my house. This is the address if you should lose me. Don't keep me waiting. It won't go well for you if you do."

"Yes, Mistress. I notice your slave isn't riding with you tonight."

"He has to go to work. Besides, I have another slave to serve me tonight." She patted my cheek. "Don't dawdle."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

I entered the address in my phone in case I lost her. I wasn't that familiar with Ocala. She started off slow and it was easy to tail her. I lost her once at a traffic light, but caught up again at the next light. We went a few miles into the country before she pulled into the driveway of what appeared to be a tidy horse farm. She stopped her car by a barn or stable instead of the house. She waited until my car pulled up beside her, then climbed out.

I took a deep breath and got out of my car, standing beside it and wondering why we were at the barn instead of the house. I was afraid of the answer if I asked, so I did not ask.

"Follow me," she ordered as she turned and marched to the barn. I did, stumbling a little in the gravel in my high heel shoes.

As soon as she opened the door and I crossed the threshold, she ordered me to strip.

"Hang your clothes on the pegs there, by the tack room."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, slowly peeling off first my top, then my skirt, hanging them up on the pegs.

"You may as well remove, the shoes as well. You won't need them."

My mouth was too dry to speak, let alone swallow, so I kicked them off and placed them against the wall under my clothes. I stood there with nothing on but a watch, a necklace and her infernal vibrator. I was relieved I could not see any other people. I looked around. There was a long walkway through the middle of the building going from end to end, with horse stalls on either side, perhaps fifteen or twenty in all. The hall, I had no other name for it, was about 70 feet long and 15-20 feet wide.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers