My Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put these on," Mistress Layton ordered as she tossed four leather cuffs to the floor at my feet. "The longer ones go on your ankles, the shorter ones on your wrists."

I was really wondering now if the orgasms had been worth it. They all had buckles to secure them, with four 'D' rings at on each one. I easily attached the ones at the ankles, having two hands for those, the wrists more difficult as I had one hand apiece. When I was done, I stood waiting, wondering what came next. I did not have long to wait. She pushed a button on the wall and a bar with straps dropped down from the ceiling. When it was about shoulder high, she fastened the straps on either side of the bar to a 'D' ring on my wrist cuffs.

"Spread your legs," she commanded. "Wider!" when they weren't spread far enough. "Hold!" I was shuddering by now, scared and frightened, afraid to disobey her smallest command. She took two small straps off the wall by the tack room and attached my ankle cuffs to recessed bolts in the floor. Satisfied, she hit another button which raised my arms, stretching my body as taut as violin strings. Mistress Layton disappeared into the tack room and returned holding a riding crop. It had a wide leather strap at the end of a stiff looking rod. I took one look and broke.

"I'm sorry I orgasmed Mistress. I knew I should obey you, but I was so desperate to cum. It was the middle of the night and I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep soon if I didn't climax. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again."

"Of course it will, Beth. Slaves are so needy. They need to cum all the time. Their little cunts crave to be filled, their clits rubbed, their assholes penetrated. It's what they do. You could no more stop from cumming than you could stop breathing. It's in your nature. Of course, just because it's in your nature, doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for disobedience."

She started running the leather strap on my skin, up the inside of my leg, through the crack of my ass, up my flanks, along the curve of my breasts and over the tips of my nipples. I was panting, I was so afraid. I was used to pain, long runs were painful, but this would be different, I knew. The tip circled my other nipple, stiff and puckered, under the swell, across my stomach, through the hair on my mound and tapping lightly in the general vicinity of my clit. I shook and she had barely touched me thus far.

"Do you realize how I knew you climaxed, Beth? You perceived at the last minute I knew and it's why you didn't lie to me, though you wanted to."

"No, Mistress, I don't. You're right. I thought I would lie to you, but I grasped you somehow knew."

She was tapping lightly on my nipples and they swelled as if she was sucking them, sticking out firm and proud, unaware they were making themselves targets for her crop.

"You realized the vibrator wouldn't allow you to orgasm, but in order to do that, it has to have sensors inside which detect an impending climax. I don't know exactly how. Perhaps it's the swelling of your tissues, maybe the increased flow of fluid from your cunt, maybe it detects your cunt muscles starting to squeeze down, maybe it's all of them. But if it can detect your impending climax, it can also detect when you've had one. It can also tell when it's been removed from your body." She took out her phone and tapped the edge with the shaft of the crop. "I can tell every time you took a pee or a shit, how long it was out, how quickly you put it back in. On the whole, you were quite good following my instructions, but not quite good enough.

"Because you're a new submissive who's merely testing the waters, as it were, I'm going to be kind to you tonight, Beth. I'm going to turn on your vibrator with no override suppressing your orgasms. This will allow you to cum, even while you receive your punishment. Since pleasure endorphins help suppress pain, this cropping won't be as painful as it would normally be. You can thank me later for my magnanimity by licking my pussy as I will be in a regular dither when I'm finished. I've been looking forward to this all day; ever since I've known you disobeyed my orders. Are you ready, Beth?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said gritting my teeth in anticipation of the first blow.

"Count for me, twenty of them."

"Yes."

Surprisingly, it was not the flick of the crop on my skin I felt first, it was the vibrator buzzing on, going directly to high. She let the device work it's magic for half a minute, ramping my state of enjoyment up a notch, despite being strung up like a hog for slaughter. I forgot to clench my teeth and relaxed a little and perhaps it was what she waited for. I felt a solid thwack on my ass and a flaming pain, only slightly minimized by my high state of arousal. Before I had a chance to process the first blow, I received another on the other cheek. I wriggled like a worm on a hook, squealing at the shot of pain.

"You're not counting," Mistress said. "Do you want me to start again?"

"Two, Mistress," I shouted. "Two!"

"Very well," she said.

She walked around me, touching me again, dragging the leather piece over my skin. She took her time. I never knew when, but every so often, the crop would leave the slow drag and snap up and pop back down. I would scream, and howl, and moan, and then call out another number higher than the one before. In direct opposition to the crop, the vibrator continued to send its pleasurable sensations into my cunt and ass, and despite myself and the occasional stinging blow, I would cum, and cum hard. I shook as much from the spasms of my orgasms as the continued swats upon my flushed skin.

My cries seemed to be disturbing the horses a little. I could hear them stamping and snorting in their stalls. I remembered the riding crops were used regularly on them and perhaps they recognized the sound of leather on flesh and remembered the accompanying pain. Their unrest and perhaps my own cries of pain or pleasure caused one of the groomers to come to the barn. He grinned at seeing the naked woman strung up and happily stayed to watch. He had the sense not to interfere, however. He had seen this scene played out far too often to be concerned. He would sometimes say something to quiet the horses, but mostly, he watched me.

Most of the first ten were concentrated on my ass, and flanks and the back of my legs, but the next ten grew more varied, as often striking the front as the rear. I could sense she was moving closer to both my breasts and my mound. My nipples were sticking out like little fingers from my tits and the frequent orgasms had my clit poking proudly from it's hiding place. I was afraid if she hit me there, I would lose consciousness. There was a delay, like she was waiting for something. I started to squirm again, another climax rapidly approaching. When Mistress sensed the start, she snapped the crop on my right nipple. Fiery tendrils of pain shot from the stinging nipple to my cunt, immediately countered by my runaway cum. I could feel rivulets of my moisture flowing down my legs; I suspect more just dripped from the bottom of the vibrator to the board floor of the barn. Before the orgasm completely dissipated, she popped the left one as well. Surprisingly, it did not kill my climax, it kicked it up another notch.

"Sixteen," I screamed. "Oh, God. I'm cumming so hard! Fuck!"

The seventeenth hit the underside of my left breast and I howled again. "Seventeen," I gasped.

A delay, more touching, my skin flinching wherever she touched. She popped the top of my mound where it swelled out from my stomach at the edge of my fur. "Eighteen," I panted, my throat ragged.

Scraping, scraping, sliding up my stomach, over the swell of my breast, the sense of absence as it left my skin and another stinging blow to my right nipple, right on the tip. I bounced up and down on the tips of my toes, dancing to her tune. "Nineteen," I rasped.

She completely circled my body, touching everywhere, every red mark, welt, and protruding bit of flesh, raising goose bumps. I could feel another climax building. It was going to be a gut buster. I could feel my hips thrusting like I wanted a lover to penetrate me with his hard cock. I started to moan. It felt like water building up behind a dam, flooded by torrential rains, spilling over the banks and waiting to tear the dam down in a sudden rush of overwhelming power. Mistress snapped the crop across my clit and the dam burst.

"Jesus, Mother Fucking Christ and Holy Mother of God,!" I screamed, surrendering to the most powerful orgasm of my life, my body shaking like someone had strummed me like a guitar string.

As soon as it hit me like a thundering rhino, Mistress dropped to the floor and started sucking my clit. Over and over I spasmed, sending rivers of cum onto her chin as she suckled my tenderized nubbin. It went on for what seemed like ten minutes. I was crying, too overcome to even breathe, just sucking lungfuls of air in hopes to get enough oxygen. Finally, the pulsations ended and I hung from my straps, too limp to stand. Mistress stood up and kissed me, smearing my own fluids on my face.

"You did well, Beth. I'll count the last one for you. Twenty."

She lowered me slowly to the floor where I collapsed in a heap, still dazed by the intensity of my climax. She turned off the vibrator and for the first time since she strung me up, the vibrations in my cunt and ass were still.

"Diego," she called to the groomer. "Would you please carry Miss Wilson to my bedroom?"

"As you wish, señora."

Diego gathered me in his strong arms and carried me to the house. I tried to cling to his neck to assist, but my arms were useless sticks of flesh and bone. My Mistress gathered my clothes and shoes and carried them. She opened the door to the house and her bedroom so Diego could pass through, carrying my limp form. After he set me on the bed, Mistress thanked him for his help.

"It was my pleasure, señora. It has been a long time since I carried one so beautiful and so naked."

She smiled at him. "She is lovely, is she not?"

"Muy bonita. Any time you require assistance with the señorita, I will be grateful to help."

"Perhaps she will thank you for your kindness tomorrow, Diego."

"Gracias, señora." He left the room.

Mistress removed her clothing, carefully folding everything and setting her things upon a chair beside the bed. When she was naked, she pulled the vibrator from my nether regions with a slight plop. The cock piece was covered in white fluid, almost dripping, the result of my many orgasms. The rear plug was almost as gooey. Bringing it into the bathroom, I heard the water go on and assumed she was washing it. When she returned, her hands were empty. She climbed into her bed beside me. Facing me, she began to run her hands lightly over my body, much as she had the crop, and my skin shivered under her touch.

"I'm giving you a moment to gather yourself," she said, "and then you must repay me for your pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, still hoarse.

She began to kiss me, her lips feather light and undemanding while her hand still caressed me. She stayed away from my breasts and pussy, allowing me to regain a measure of control. I lay limply for several minutes, allowing my breathing to return to normal. When I gently started returning her kisses, she pulled me into a firm embrace, our bodies touching from head to toe, and parted her lips, entangling my tongue with her own. We kissed for several minutes until she knew I was ready, then she pushed gently down on my shoulders, encouraging me to break our kiss.

"Start with the neck and breasts, Beth. We have the night ahead of us. There's no rush."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, about to pleasure a woman for the second time in my life.

I began kissing the length of her neck, delicately brushing the soft flesh with my lips as she moved her head to accommodate my exploration. I followed the curve to her shoulder, lightly nipping the stretched tendon. She gave a quick start, then sighed. I kissed the hollow at the front of her throat, feeling it move as she swallowed. My head moved lower, my tongue trailing down her skin as I moved, leaving a trail of my saliva from her neck down the top of her chest.

Mistress was not young, being on the north side of forty, and her breasts did not have the firmness of youth, but were still beautiful, heavy and full, though they drooped a bit to the side as she lay supine on the bed. Trailing my tongue over the rising swell, I found and captured a nipple, stiff and puckered, and suckled the rigid point to her satisfied moans. Not wanting to neglect the other, I used my hand to massage and caress the breast I left while my mouth and tongue sought it's twin. More satisfied moans greeted my actions, much to my own pleasure and satisfaction. It was pleasing to know that without sapphic experience, I could bring my Mistress enjoyment.

Taking a breast in either hand, I kneaded and squeezed the fleshy globes as my mouth descended further, first licking the sensitive underside of her breasts, trailing down, licking, nibbling, feeling her stomach flutter as I approached my ultimate goal. I reached the upper regions of her mound and could find no trace of stubble, her skin smooth and soft, recently shaved. The closer I got to my goal, the more pronounced her aroused scent became, pungent, musky, with a hint of sweetness. I could, given my lack of knowledge in all things feminine not my own, proceed to lick and tongue her cunt now, and she would probably be satisfied. However, she had given me an earth shattering orgasm, one I was unlikely to ever forget, and I felt I should return the favor in equal measure. I tried to think of the men who orally pleasured me and what they did to make the performance memorable. The ones which really stuck in my mind were the ones who delayed my pleasure, teasing me to build up my ultimate release. Those were the examples I would follow.

I bypassed her liquid center altogether, skipping down to the sensitive interior of her thighs. There, I encouraged her to part her legs more for me by nudging them open. I licked and kissed, soft and gentle. I nibbled the tendon at the top of her thigh where her leg met her mound. Her breathing grew more pronounced and heavier and I knew I was on the right track. I planted tiny kisses on the edges of her outer lips, staying away from her core. My attentions caused her inner lips to unfold like a flower, exposing the pink inner flesh, damp with desire, droplets of her dew gathering at the bottom of her crevice. I licked them up, flicking my tongue along her inner labia, causing a quick inhalation of air.

"One might think you've been practicing steadily since yesterday, Beth; your skills are much improved."

I paused, inhaling her scent, heady with her desire. "I merely try to remember what I enjoyed when this was done for me, Mistress, in order to please you more." My lips kissed her labia again, using my teeth to tug and pull the exposed flesh.

"Wonderful!" She gasped. "You had excellent teachers then."

I smiled to myself, thinking they were not this good. My tongue made another swipe up her slick crevice, gathering more of her leaking moisture. I slowly kissed my way up the flowering folds until I found her clit, swollen and hard. I licked the tip, rewarded with another sharp gasp. I wondered if my fingers could find her g-spot. They were certainly long enough to find mine. Given her wetness, I thought two fingers would easily slide into her sheath and I was not wrong. She was warm and wet, slick with desire. Reaching upward against the forward wall of her molten channel, I felt for the rough texture which signaled the location of the elusive spot. Finding it, I lightly scraped the textured surface with my fingernail, careful not the tear the tender flesh. She almost levitated from the bed, thrusting her hips against my probing fingers. It surprised me; making love to a woman and enjoying it this much. It was slower, languid and more tender than sex with a man, less hurried. Men seemed more into the end, women into the journey.

"Damn!" She gasped, still rocking slightly against my hand. "That feels good."

Then this should feel even better, I thought. I sucked her rigid clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the surface, while rubbing her g-spot with my two fingers. She shuddered and went rigid as if hit with an electric charge, her stomach rippling in front of my eyes as her climactic contractions started.

"Ahhh, fuck! I'm cumming," she screamed, her cunt pulsing spasmodically on my fingers, a fresh flood of liquid inundating my hand. I continued my stimulation of her clit while fucking her tunnel with my fingers. Her hips kept rocking against my hand and I had to push down with the other to keep her from dislodging my mouth from her clit.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh," she moaned. "So good, so good, so good." She grabbed my head and rubbed my face all over her cunt, soaking me in her fluids. I licked up whatever I could as she continued to quiver on my fingers. It was several minutes before I felt her cunt stop pulsing. She gradually released my head and allowed me to catch my breath.

"Oh, darling. That was positively exquisite," she panted. "Please clean me up. I am drenched down there. I can feel my cum in the crease of my ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

I licked up every drop of her release I could find, even searching between the cheeks of her ass for any drops which might have gone astray, something else I was doing for the first time. Satisfied with my performance, Mistress pulled me up beside her and kissed me.

"You did very well, Beth. I'm pleased at your progress." She was idly stroking my body. "How do you feel about what's happened so far. Do you feel capable of making a decision regarding your submission for a year?"

"I'm still not sure if I can proceed in that direction, but I've not yet done anything which firmly rules it out," I replied.

"What did you think of your punishment?"

"I was surprised, Mistress, it could be both so painful, yet so enjoyable at the same time. When you hit my clit, it was the most excruciating thing I've ever felt, yet I had the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced."

"Good dominants find ways to mix pain with pleasure and pleasure with pain. I am a very good dominant. One of the best, I'm told. I hold my slaves to a strict accountability regarding their obedience, their honesty, their service to me. This accountability often requires discipline to enforce my will on my slaves. But pain only, is never a good way of enforcing your compliance. With the stick, you must use the carrot. I find the mixture to be beneficial in expecting obedience. If all you experience is a good whipping, you will soon seek another Master. But if you also have the best sex of your life, you will be content, willing to suffer the pain for the pleasure."

I nodded thoughtfully. I wondered if my prospective Master would be as wise with his discipline as Mistress was.

"What other research have you planned before deciding?"

"On Saturday, I'm going to 'The Woodshed' in Orlando to speak with the submissives during the 'Submissive Safe Zone'.

"I'm familiar with the place," Mistress Layton said. "It's probably safe enough, but I would recommend wearing a collar when you go so no Dominant's are tempted to put theirs on you."

"A collar, Mistress?"

"Yes. You can pick up something at a pet store; or if you wish, I will put mine on you. No one would dare touch you without my permission."

"Let me think about it," I said.

"Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse?" She asked.

"The plug on my vibrator is the closest I've ever come to anal play," I admitted.

"If you actually want to be chosen by your dominant, you need to become anal experienced. I've never met one who didn't want to fuck a cute ass, including me. If you were smart, you'd start getting prepared."