My Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you get prepared for anal sex?" I asked.

"You use increasingly larger butt plugs to accustom yourself to greater sizes in your ass. Eventually you'll want something somewhat larger than a cock to go in there."

"Why larger?" I asked.

"Two reasons," Mistress replied, "real cocks move, which makes them seem larger and you never know when you'll run into a man who's carrying more than the normal bit of equipment or a woman who likes big strap-ons."

"Have you ever had anal sex, Mistress?" I asked.

"Frequently. I enjoy it a lot. Almost as much as normal sex."

"So you think I should start using butt plugs?"

"If you have any expectation of being chosen. It will be less painful if you've prepared."

I was finding the movement of my Mistress's hand on my body relaxing and soothing. I snuggled a little closer to her, wrapped my arms around her and turned my head up for a kiss. She laughed and bent down to return my kiss.

"Slaves! So predictable. Always wanting petting."

She put her hand down on my mound and began stroking me, her finger sliding between my lips and raising my arousal level.

"Another thing you should consider is shaving, or at least trimming, your thatch of hair down here." Her hand moved through the curly bush gracing my mound. "I got a few hairs in my mouth when I went down on you in the barn. It's something I'd prefer not having to do."

My hips were thrusting up against her hand, my legs spreading to provide her more access to my cunt. She leaned over one of my breasts and suckled a nipple. Her fingers made a slurping sound as she pumped it in and out of my pussy. Oh, God, it felt so good. My Mistress might prefer men, but she knew her way around a woman's body as well.

"What do you suggest?" I panted, rocking against her hand, seeking another orgasm.

"I suggest you spend the night with me and I'll help you trim in the morning. Do you know what you'd like?"

"Until I discover I have been chosen, I suppose I should go with a close trim until I know what my Master would be partial to."

I moaned, her fingers getting to me, bringing me close to my release. I reached up for another kiss. Suddenly, it happened. My cunt clamped down on her fingers as I shrieked my pleasure. Frantically, I kissed her, clamping onto her lips, frantically screaming 'Mistress' into her mouth.

"I can assist you with that," Mistress said, when I'd reached the end of my climax. She gave me her fingers to lick clean and I tasted myself again. It was slightly different from my Mistress, but similar. "I've got a hair trimmer that will quickly trim the length and we can use a razor to do a trim around the edges. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

My bladder was kind of barking at me so I said that I did. "Through that door," she said, pointing to a door across the room. I found the light switch and turned it on and found myself in a tiled room almost as large as the bedroom. I found a toilet and a bidet through another door. I used the toilet, then tried out the bidet, figuring out the controls rather easily. The stream of water cleaned my recent discharges and I felt fresh and refreshed. As I passed back through the bathroom, I saw some interesting accessories and guessed they were there for her role as a domme, though I was unsure of their ultimate purpose. The set-up impressed me. I realized that between the horse farm, the house, the bathroom, my Mistress had a substantial amount of money. I wondered if it was a requisite of being a dominant to have funds.

"Mistress, may I ask you a couple questions?" I asked, turning off the light to the bath and reentering her bedroom.

"You can ask," she replied. "I won't promise to answer."

"Is having money part of being a dominant?"

"You ask because I have money and your prospective Dom has a motor yacht?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"No, you don't need money, though it certainly helps. One of the most effective dominant's I know lives in a ratty trailer in a shitty little trailer park. Many other so-called dominants will use him to train their submissives, especially if they don't have the time or experience to train one themselves. I was a dominant before I became wealthy. My husband was a submissive when I met him. I became his Master. He had the money, I did not. He married me and left me this when he died. Money helps you support your submissives if you choose not to allow them to work. The trinkets of the trade, collars, cuffs, plugs, vibrators, bondage furniture or apparatus are all expensive unless you make it yourself. The manufacturers know they have a captive audience. Babcock Furniture and Zale's Jewelry are not going to compete for our business."

"I understand," I said. Thinking for a moment, I said, "I believe you can still help me, Mistress. If I'm going to be a better submissive, I should have more practice, more insight, into being a submissive before deciding if I should take a position as one for a year. I would like to continue our relationship for the next couple weeks; at least until I need to mail the application in. With a better understanding about being a submissive, I can either decide it's not for me or at least submit a better application."

She looked at me for a moment. "You aren't turning into a lesbian, are you? I can't be what you want of me if that's the case, even for a pretty bit of fluff like you."

I laughed. "No, I'm not turning into a lesbian, though I realize making love to a woman is not the worst thing in the world. I've enjoyed my lessons with you. I'm not ready to bat for the other side, but I can survive whatever lessons you still have to teach me, even if you are a woman."

"You realize if I accept your submission, I expect nothing less than your full obedience to my will, as if you were my slave. You would have to wear my collar and completely obey each command I give you. You will be punished for any infraction of my rules and the next time you are cropped or whipped, you will not have a vibrator easing your pain."

I heard the question marks at the end of each of her statements. She was telling me what she expected, but also asking if I would be able to comply.

"Yes, Mistress. I would expect you to treat me exactly as you treat any other of your slaves. You will make no excuse for my inexperience or the temporary nature of our relationship. I expect only that you will teach me what it is like to serve a true Dominant. Now is the time to find out if I am capable of serving someone for a year. If I can't do it for two weeks, I will never last a year."

She nodded in understanding. "Kneel on the ground, slave."

I complied immediately, knowing she would now be testing my limits in every way possible.

When I was on the floor, she directed me to spread my legs wide and sit back on my heels and to put my hands on my thighs, palms up. She had me hold my shoulders back, thrusting my breasts out, offering them to her, my Mistress. She directed me to leave my lips parted and not closed.

"Most masters want their slaves posed in positions which open their slaves to their view, exposing the slave and all her available holes to his or her immediate access. This is the most common pose for female slaves. Her mouth is open to accept his cock or her strap-on. Her legs are spread to show her cunt to their gaze. By leaning forward at their direction, her ass is open as well. All holes on your body belong to your master or mistress at any time at their direction, as well as your hands, feet, breasts, thighs, whatever can be used to give service to them. When standing, unless directed otherwise, you'll stand with your legs spread more than shoulders width apart, hands behind your head and mouth the same as it now. Standing is more difficult than kneeling so to keep you in position longer, you may be tied or suspended to keep you like that for extended periods of time. Do not move."

While I held that position, she ran her hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples almost cruelly, then shoving two fingers into my cunt, finger fucking me rapidly and gathering more of my liquid release on her fingers. It was extremely difficult to hold still while she did these things. The pinching was painful and the fingering exciting to my recently used pussy. Satisfied with my control, she stepped behind me and ran her hand over my buttocks, sliding her finger down the crease of my ass and I knew what came next and steeled myself for the penetration. When her finger found the puckered entrance to my ass, she stabbed upward. I blinked and shuddered at the sudden intrusion, but managed to hold my position without much movement and no sound.

"Your orgasms belong to me now. You will no longer cum without my permission. Randy slut that you are, I anticipate this will be your greatest weakness. I expect you will be punished frequently for violating this order. When I give a command, I expect instant obedience. No longer will you delay because you don't think you know how to do something. You will comply and if you're not doing it correctly, further direction will be given until you do it better. As your Mistress, I will use your orgasms to control you. Granting them when you have gained my favor and denying them if you are not performing to my expectations. Expect to be punished for no reason other than I want to. It gives me pleasure to do so and that is enough reason to me. Punishment for my pleasure will never be as severe as punishment for discipline. Keep that in mind when you think of disobeying me. What I will do to you for disobedience will be far worse than what I do to you for fun. You will now hold this position until I release you from it."

I remained still while she left the room. She was gone for a fairly lengthy period of time and I had no idea what she was doing; if it was just a test of my obedience or there was another reason for her absence. When she came back, she held a number of different items in her hands, including a multi-stranded whip. She set the whip on the bed. I kept trying to sneak glances at it.

"Stand!" Mistress ordered and remembering what she said about the standing position, spread my legs wide with my hands behind my neck.

She nodded encouragingly at my memory and obedience.

"Place your hands in front of you," she said.

I complied. My wrists still had the leather cuffs on from the punishment in the barn. She unbuckled the leather cuffs and placed wide metal ones on my wrists. They had small delicate looking rings on them, but I would eventually realize they were not as delicate as they looked. When she shoved the ends together, they clicked and locked in place. I could see a keyhole where they could be released, but no other release mechanism. She had me put my hands behind my back and did something to fasten my wrists together. She knelt down in front of me and did the same with the ankle cuffs, trading leather for metal.

"These cuffs can be worn in water and they will not be removed until your service to me is ended. For the rest of the night, your hands will remain confined behind your back."

"Yes, Mistress." I tested the cuffs and there was no give to them. By pulling on them, all I could do is hurt myself.

Standing, she looked slightly up at me and smiled. She held up the last item and showed it to me. It was metal and matched the wrist and ankle cuffs, though larger. It appeared to have a medallion hanging from it in the front.

"This is my collar," Mistress said. "If you accept it and all that goes with it, bend down so I may place it around your neck."

This was the moment of truth. If I was truly doing this, I had to take the next step. I bent over from the waist and felt the collar lock around my neck. After it closed, I had a sudden moment of panic, which I quickly suppressed. I asked for this. She was not doing anything I had not allowed.

"This medallion identifies you as my slave. It should protect you on your visit to 'The Woodshed' on Saturday. I'm well known to most Florida dominants. Since we have not discussed your hard limits, I want you to give me a safe word, something you would not normally use in normal conversation."

I thought a moment, then blurted out "Poughkeepsie." Then unsure I understood, asked, "What are hard limits?"

"Most dominant/submissive relationships have established hard limits; things the submissive refuses to do under any circumstances. Because they are hard limits, the dominant will never request the submissive to comply. There are also soft limits, things which may be approached carefully, but may be exceeded if the submissive can tolerate it, but will instantly stop if the safe word is given. Since we have not established hard limits, in part because of your inexperience and lack of knowledge of what you might or might not do given the opportunity, you will give your safe word anytime I task you with something you suddenly realize you cannot do."

"For example?" I asked.

"In order to expose you to all facets of submissive life, I will have one of my other slaves fuck you in the ass. When he has finished in you, I could ask you to suck his cock, which has just been in your ass. Would you suck it?"

"People do that?" I asked in amazement.

"Some do, many don't. Those who don't would have it as a hard limit. Some might consider it a soft limit, depending on say, whether or not they've been given an enema to clean their bowels beforehand. The question is whether you would suck it?"

"I don't think so," I said, still amazed anyone would do it.

"Then you would use your safe word. The thing is, we haven't discussed many of the things I might require you to do over the next two weeks. You may not even realize you could be asked, such as the example I just provided. Until you're faced with the choice, you don't know whether you can or not, so I expect you to use your safe word. Whether it's a soft or a hard limit, the activity will cease. If you were an experienced submissive, you would have been presented with these choices many times and established what your hard limits are. Your Master should respect them."

"That may be the reason for the lengthy questionnaire I was provided, Mistress."

"Do you have it with you?"

"In my car."

"You will give it to me in the morning. I will look it over the next couple days. It will give me some ideas for your training regimen so that we can establish what your limits are."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to give you the remainder of your standard rules right now. Are you alert enough to remember them?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"On my property, you will be fully nude at all times except for shoes when I allow it. It doesn't make any difference who is present on the property or who is watching. It includes the barn, the pastures, the house, riding horses, in a vehicle; it makes no difference. You're my property and I intend to show you off. Off the property, you will wear only what I give you to wear following the guidelines I previously imposed; no undergarments and nothing covering your sex.

"I may ask you to fuck any of the people on the property, male or female, from my slaves, to the servants, or my guests. You will not have to fuck everyone who asks, only those who I say may fuck you. This includes your cunt, your ass or your mouth, although we will prepare your ass properly before you're fucked there. Are you on birth control?"

"Yes, Mistress. I didn't come off it after breaking up with my last boyfriend."

"Stay on it. Life is much simpler that way. You will be staying here for the duration of your servitude. On Saturday, I'll let you leave early enough to pick up whatever things you will need for your stay here before you have to leave for Orlando. Bring what clothes you have meeting my criteria for off property wear. I will choose what outfits you can leave the property in. It might include some I have myself which might fit you. Any questions thus far?"

"No, Mistress."

She opened a drawer next to her bed and picked out what I recognized as a butt plug, about two inches wide at its greatest width and about four inches long. She showed it to me.

"It's time to start preparing your ass," Mistress Layton said. "This is going to go in your ass tonight. Tomorrow morning we shall go to a larger size, I'm thinking a half inch wider, though we'll see how easily this one goes in. Bend over the bed."

It was awkward doing so with my hands fastened together in the back. At the last, I just fell forward smashing my breasts onto the mattress. Mistress kicked my legs farther apart and I realized how vulnerable I was right now. Without my arms, I wouldn't be able to push myself off the bed. My bottom and sex were openly exposed to my Mistress and available for anything she wished to do to them. I felt her smearing a cool liquid around my asshole, even running it around the inside after the outside had been dealt with. Fortunately, the vibrator's ass plug had prepared me for something as small as her finger, though not for the second finger she added after a couple thrusts with the first, and certainly not for the third which joined the first two after a half minute of sawing back and forth in my bum. I felt more of the cool liquid poured onto my sphincter, held open with her three fingers and drip slowly in my back passage. I hoped this wasn't an indication of the discomfort of the plug as it was getting somewhat painful back there.

She removed her fingers and I felt the cold pointy end of the plug poking at my brown rosebud. The fingers had done the hard work and it went in fairly easily until it reached the widest point. That was stretching the muscle more than her fingers had and I could not help clamping down to resist further entry.

Mistress slapped my ass hard and told me to relax. I tried to obey, but it was hard relaxing as she pushed against the natural resistance of my small size back there. She slapped me hard again while she pushed hard and it finally slipped past the wide part and I felt the flange resting against my pucker, fully inserted. She pulled on my arms and helped me to stand again. She turned me around.

Picking up the whip, she ran the strands over my skin much as she did with the crop earlier.

"I will carry this with me constantly," Mistress explained. "Any failure to instantly obey any of my commands without speaking the safe word will result on this being used on whatever is available, whether it be your ass, your cunt, your tits, anything but your face. As you could tell when I rubbed it on your skin, the strands are relatively soft. It is designed to be painful without leaving any marks which should be visible for more than a couple hours. I will also use paddles, the crop, and possibly the cane if you are disobedient enough. The cane will leave marks lasting as long as a week if it cuts skin. I don't like using it for that reason, but will if you prove stubborn."

I nodded in acknowledgment, a lump forming in my throat at the idea of a cane being used on me.

Mistress held the whip before my face. "Kiss the whip, slave," she ordered. As soon as I complied she ordered me to kiss her cunt. She helped steady me with a hand on my shoulder as I knelt to kiss her bald pussy. Afterward she helped me stand, then she sat on the bed and told me to lie down over her lap. She dropped the whip on the floor in front of my face, reminding me of it's presence.

"You will keep quiet and lie still. Fifteen strokes with my hand for resisting the plug."

I could guess what would happen next and she did not disappoint. She moved my hands out of the way and smacked my ass hard. She counted each one as it landed. They were not gentle swats and after eight my ass was burning like fire. Each one after felt like someone branding my ass with a red hot poker. How I kept quiet, I still don't know, though my jaw hurt afterward, so I know I clenched my teeth hard. My ass was wiggling on her lap, but apparently not hard enough to be breaking her orders to lie still as she did not comment on it or order me again. When she reached fifteen, I sighed in relief, grateful the spanking was finally over.