My Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lengthening shadows warned me it was getting late. I had missed lunch and the last hour of fucking left me ravenous for some real food.

"Can you please hand me the other part of my vibrator, Diego. I need to return to my Mistress and it is to remain in me all the time."

"Of course, señorita."

He retrieved it from the shelf and I pushed it in, squelching in our mutual lust. I felt more liquid getting squeezed out to run down to my ass hole.

"I hope you feel properly rewarded for your gallantry last night, Diego. I'm not sure I have any more thanks to give."

"You have honored me, señorita. I consider us even. Don't hesitate to call on me if you require additional assistance."

I laughed, feeling ridiculously happy. I had been fucked to a fairtheewell by my gallant and honorable work partner. I wondered if Mistress knew what a gem she employed. Expecting to be sexually denied all day, I had spent much of the afternoon being satisfied instead.

Mistress was waiting for me when I reached the house.

"I was about to send the National Guard out for you," she said, smiling. "How many times did you cum?"

"I can't honestly say, Mistress. More than ten, less than twenty. You will have to check the app on your phone. I lost track. It turns out Diego required a lot of thanks for his assistance last night."

She took in my scraped knees, the straw in my hair, the slime running down my legs and the red rawness of my cunt and said, "He is a marvel, isn't he?"

"He needs to get laid more often," I said.

"Are you volunteering for the job?"

"I'm not sure my cunt is up to the task. I might need some help to take on that responsibility. I wondered if you were aware of his many fine qualities, Mistress; but I can see from the grin on your face you knew. I think he was extra inspired today after watching the mare breeding."

"My little present to you."

"I'm surprised you haven't added him to your collection of submissives, Mistress. He knows how to satisfy a girl."

"It's a cultural thing, I'm afraid. Diego will happily comply with orders regarding the horse business, but he would never tolerate being dominated sexually. If I need a quick fuck, he's happy to help out, but if I ordered him, he'd quit. I can't lose him."

"I can see why."

"I imagine you're famished. You didn't have lunch and Diego can burn up a lot of a girl's energy."

"I could eat a horse, Mistress," I admitted.

"You'll have to be satisfied with cow," she laughed. "My horses are too valuable to eat."

"Do you want me to get cleaned up before I sit at your table, Mistress?"

"Let's see." She pulled out the vibrator and a string of cum dripped down on the floor. Fortunately, it was tile. "I would suggest you go sit in a tub of hot water. You may be more sore than you realize after the endorphins wear off. I'll bring you something to eat while you're soaking." She handed the vibrator to me. "Take this messy thing and wash it. Put it back in before you get in the tub. Wipe your legs off now or you'll be sitting in a tub of cum."

"Thank you, Mistress. Sage advice."

I followed her advice to the letter.

I was soaking in the tub with the Jacuzzi jets on when Mistress entered the bathroom. My vibrator was going again and my eyes were closed, enjoying the sensation. I knew it was going to stop before reaching a conclusion, but I climaxed frequently today and I could forgo an orgasm this time.

"How do you feel?" Mistress asked.

I sat up, startled, and saw her standing beside the tub with a tray.

"Fine, Mistress." I nodded to the tray in her hand. "Is that for me?"

"Yes." She set the tray down and removed her clothes. "Slide up," she said. "I want to sit behind you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I moved up and she climbed into the tub behind me after picking up the tray and setting it on the edge of the tub. It had a steak cut up into bite size pieces, cut up vegetables and fruit.

"I figured you needed some meat; good protein."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Some dominants like to feed their submissives. It's an issue of control. You may as well be prepared for that eventuality. Put your hands under your legs."

"Yes, Mistress." I pulled my legs up and put my arms around them. Mistress fastened my wrist cuffs together under my legs. If I wanted, I could step through my arms, but then my hands would be behind me like last night. As athletic and limber as I was, I did not think I could get them over my feet the other way. It was an effective way to secure me quickly.

She pulled me back against her body and cradled a breast in her left hand. Picking up a piece of steak, she held it to my mouth and I plucked it off her fingers, gratefully chewing. Alternating between steak and vegetables, I ate it all, every bite, as famished as I was. She kept playing with my breast the whole time and my nipples were hard and sensitive, appreciating the attention Mistress was giving them. The fruit followed, strawberries, banana slices, green grapes, even chunks of watermelon. I sucked the juice off one of her fingertips. She turned my head, leaned around and kissed me, her hand going down to my cunt, cupping my mound, but still.

"Would you like to cum again, pet?" Mistress whispered.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You know how to ask, Beth," beginning to finger my clit.

"Please, may I cum, Mistress. I promise to thank you properly after," I moaned.

"So, needy," she laughed. "You've already climaxed I don't know how many times today and you want to cum again."

"It's the vibrator, Mistress. It keeps me on the edge of orgasm constantly. I'm inflamed all the time. Please let me cum."

"Yes, little one."

She was seriously stroking my clit now, her fingers on either side. The other hand kept alternating between breasts, kneading and massaging them while she kissed me, her tongue dancing with my own. I started whimpering into her mouth, my hips rocking against her hand seeking more pressure. When she judged me to be close, she pinched a nipple and my clit at the same time and I gasped. My body bowed against her, my tummy trembling as palpitations of pure pleasure rocketed from point to point. Her fingers kept rubbing, extending my climax for several minutes. It finally exhausted itself and I collapsed back against her body.

"Was it good, pet?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress, very good."

Her hands remained tucked around my waist, holding me close, though she left my pleasure points alone.

"I spent a lot of time reading your questionnaire today and it's very comprehensive," Mistress said. "Either your prospective Master is looking for something specific, or looking to weed through wannabe's, or he intends to go into new areas with his submissive. It's impossible to know for sure, but you may be at a severe disadvantage compared to experienced subs. From what you've told me, you have no submissive experience other than with me and a boyfriend who tied you up once."

"Yes, Mistress."

"No previous women, no multiple partner sex, no anal, limited oral, no orgies, gang bangs, partner swapping, sex clubs, or anything other than vanilla sex as I understand it?"

"No, Mistress. Anything which might be considered out of the mainstream, you know about. You were the one who did it."

"Have you even had sex with anyone other than white boys?"

"I had an asian boyfriend in high school, Mistress, but we never got past kissing and petting. I masturbated him once. I've primarily concentrated on school and athletics."

"We have a lot to accomplish then in the next two weeks. We'll start early tomorrow. Best we retire now. I still expect you to pleasure me before you sleep."

"Yes, Mistress."

She helped me to stand, my hands going behind my back from my current position. She popped the drain, assisted me out of the tub, and dried me off. Thankfully, she released my cuffs after, allowing me to use the toilet and brush my teeth with a toothbrush I had in my purse. Be prepared was my motto, though nothing had prepared me for this.

"Come to the bedroom when you're done," Mistress ordered and I acknowledged her command.

When I entered the bedroom, I saw straps at both ends of the bed. Directing me to lie down, she clipped the straps to my cuffs and I was spread-eagled on the bed, though not the center. She still had room to sleep beside me. I did not have much slack and I would be unable to turn over, close my legs or lower my arms.

When I was secure, she climbed over me and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Careful not to smother me, she rode my lips and tongue like she would a cock until I felt her release, her pussy pulsating on my tongue and fresh cum washing over my chin. Once again, she kissed me goodnight, but left her essence on my face, her scent now so familiar.

She pulled a sheet over us, turned over and went to sleep and I was left wondering what she might have in store for me in the upcoming days before I joined her in slumber.

******