My Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested her hand on my ass. Considering her hand was bare, it might have hurt almost as much as my bottom. I expected her to order me up, but she started rubbing my ass cheeks, which soothed the reddened flesh more than I expected. As she rubbed my buns with her left hand, the right grasped the plug in my ass and wiggled it about. Tugging on it as if to pull it out, then pushing it back in. Even that didn't hurt much compared to my burning bum. In fact, it grew to become quite pleasant and I realized it might be a small taste of what it would be like to get fucked in the ass, at least if someone were gentle about it. When Mistress was done playing with my plug, I felt her fingers push again into my cunt. Along with the hand rubbing my tender bottom and the stimulation to my ass from the plug; her fingers felt quite good. I could feel another orgasm starting to grow in my belly. Her left hand departed my ass and started playing with my breasts, dangling down by her leg. I could feel myself liquefying again and my juices start flowing down my leg. I was panting hard, really enjoying the tender touches, especially after the spanking. It felt so good. It was going to be a splendid climax and I was ready to melt into it.

Suddenly, I recalled what she told me toward the beginning of her rules. What was it? Your orgasms belong to me now, you will not have a climax without my permission. I got cold chills down my spine and quickly asked, "Mistress, may I please cum?"

"I wondered if you'd remember," she said. "Yes, slave, you may cum whenever you're ready."

"Yes, Mistress." I relaxed again, letting the pleasure swell until it overflowed and I let the sensations overwhelm me, moaning like a bitch in heat as I flowed over her fingers. Fuck, that was close.

She stopped after feeling my contractions start, so it didn't last as long as some of the earlier ones today, but felt just wonderful for the end of the night.

"My turn, slave. Make me cum without using your hands."

I got off her lap and she pulled back the covers and climbed into bed, spreading her legs, opening herself for my lips and tongue. Without using my hands, I wriggled onto the bed until my face was in her crotch. It was awkward and clumsy and without my fingers to help me, a lengthy process. By laying my face on her thigh, I could reach most of her cunt without moving, though if I wanted to lick her clit, I had to readjust my position, changing again in order to lick the liquid flowing from her core. It took about 35 minutes but she finally grasped my hair and climaxed on my mouth and tongue. Afterward, she pulled me up beside her, kissed me, and wrapping her arms around me from the rear went to sleep, leaving her cum on my face. With her scent clinging to my cheeks, I went to sleep, the plug in my ass and my arms confined behind me.

******

My First Day as Mistress's Slave

I woke up the next morning with Mistress shaking my shoulder, saying, "Get up, sleepyhead. You have many things to do today and time's wasting."

I was sleeping on my stomach because it was the only quasi comfortable position with my hands confined behind me. My shoulders were stiff from the enforced position.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied and struggled to get into a sitting position.

"Don't get up," she ordered. "You have one thing to do first before you do." She lay back in the bed and spread her legs for me. Oh goody, I thought sarcastically, breakfast in bed. My stomach was rumbling and I could use a big cup of coffee.

"May I have the use of my hands, Mistress? My shoulders are starting to hurt."

"Not yet, pet. You need to practice your cunnilingus skills without using your hands. Get busy. You can't eat until after you eat."

"Yes, Mistress."

Finding a comfortable position similar to last night, I began my morning duty of bringing Mistress to an orgasm. This morning, it was not the journey I was interested in, it was the result. I did everything in my power to bring her to a speedy resolution, yet without my hands, it was still twenty minutes of licking and sucking before she climaxed on my face as she had done night. When her climax was over, she helped me to stand and kissed me. Turning me around, she released my cuffs and after I was freed, I stretched and rubbed my shoulders in an effort to restore circulation and ease the lingering stiffness.

Mistress led me to the kitchen and I was given toast with peanut butter and cheese, orange juice, and thanks be to God, black coffee. She rushed me through breakfast, then led me to her bathroom. She removed the plug and allowed me to use the toilet and bidet again. I got up to wash my hands and face, still covered in her cum. She told me to wash my hands, but to leave the dried cum on my face.

"It's time to trim the weeds," she said and pointed to the bathtub, a huge jacuzzi tub that would fit three easily. Pulling a small cordless trimmer from one of the dozens of drawers in the bathroom. "Get in."

I climbed into the tub without speaking and she slapped my ass.

"Acknowledge my orders, slave!"

"Yes, Mistress." I rubbed my ass cheek gingerly. Her hand really packed a wallop.

She made me stand with my legs apart and quickly buzzed off my pubic hair to about a quarter inch length. She brushed the loose hairs from my bush and had me sit on the edge of the tub, my feet on the inside. She rinsed the hairs down the drain with a hose shower head, then sprayed my crotch, getting it wet. She mixed up soap in a cup and pulled out a straight razor. Using a brush, she slathered to soap all over my crotch until it was buried in a sea of white foam.

"I don't have to remind you to remain perfectly still, do I?" Mistress asked.

"No, Mistress."

"Spread your legs as wide as you can."

"Do you use this razor to shave yourself, Mistress?"

"It's this razor, but I don't shave myself. One of my slaves does."

Kneeling down in the tub, she carefully applied the razor, scraping the hair off my mound until I had a patch about two inches wide above my crack, and about a half inch wide on either side of my crack, all very short, almost a five o'clock shadow. I could see more of my cunt than I ever had since growing pubic hair in the first place.

"Turn around and bend over," she ordered. "I'm going to shave any hair in the back and around your back door."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress smeared more of her soapy concoction on my ass around my rectum which I had never considered to be too furry, though it may have had a couple wispy hairs like most people. More went around my sheath, then using the same care she had before, scraped me bald in those areas. She rinsed off the soap front and back, and directed me out of the tub.

"Take your standing position and wait here."

"Yes, Mistress."

She left me standing there and disappeared in her bedroom. I heard drawers opening and closing and she soon returned with a device I remembered well, and a couple other objects, which I didn't see. It was the vibrator. What was different is she unscrewed the cock like piece and the plug and replaced them with other pieces; a larger cock, about an inch longer and thicker, and the plug piece was bigger than the one removed from my ass this morning, about two and a half inches wide and longer. I gulped.

"This is going in you as the other one did, with the same restrictions. It will go off, stimulate you, but it won't let you cum. Look here while I show you this." I looked down at the device. "This latch allows the two parts to separate. You will not remove the plug unless you need to defecate. I want to accustom your ass to having something in it constantly. Today, for the rest of the day, you are to go out to the stable and assist Diego with anything he's doing, from mucking the stalls to feeding the horses. Do you have any shoes other than the high heels you wore yesterday?"

"I have running shoes in the car I keep there for runs, Mistress."

"Get them and put them on; they will be your only attire today. Bring the questionnaire as well. I'll start looking it over."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I told Diego last night you might properly thank him for carrying you to my room last night. If he asks to use your mouth or cunt, you will show him the proper gratitude for his kindness. He may not use your ass yet. If he asks to use it, you may refuse him with the explanation you are following my orders. If he does fuck you, you have my permission to cum, but under no circumstance shall you masturbate. If he fucks your cunt, you may remove only the vibrator piece which goes in your cunt. That is why I showed you the release. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Mistress."

"Get going."

"Yes, Mistress."

I gingerly walked out to my car on the gravel driveway and got my shoes. I put them on before bringing the questionnaire back to the house. She pulled them out of the envelope and glanced at them. She saw me standing there.

"What are you waiting for? Diego can use some help in the stables." She slapped my behind and hurried me towards the stable.

Self consciously, I walked to the stable. It was odd. Because my bush was trimmed, I felt more naked than I normally might have. No question I would have felt naked either way, but it's like the hair had somehow protected my modesty a little. There was very little to protect the modesty of my pussy now. Except for the vibrator in my cunt, there was nothing to prevent someone from seeing my arousal, the flowering of folds, my liquid release. I was more exposed than usual. Something which would be clearly evident to Diego or anyone else who saw me in the stables when my vibrators went off.

When I got to the stable, I found Diego cleaning out the stalls. I went up to him and told him Mistress wanted me to come out here to help him. He nodded and handed me his shovel and pointed to the stalls. Most were already clean, but he still had five more to go. I started on the one he was working on while he got another shovel from the storeroom. He joined me and we worked together to clean it out, although I felt he was watching me more than working.

After we finished the cleaning, we started spreading straw in the stalls. It actually felt good to be working. It was working the kinks out of my shoulders from having my hands secured behind my back all night. Diego was working, but I knew I was distracting him. I guess if a naked man was working next to me, handsome and fit, I might be paying more attention to him than would be polite. About once every 30-40 minutes my vibrators would start and bring me close to a climax. I knew Diego saw the evidence of my arousal. He could probably smell me too, a bitch in heat. I took to carrying a rag with me so I could wipe my thighs each time it went off.

"What do we have to do after putting clean straw in the stalls, Diego?"

"Put food in the grain boxes and then breeding a mare with one of the stallions, señorita."

"I've never seen such a thing, Diego. Would you object to me watching?"

"You are here helping me," he said. "You may do anything the señora allows."

I smiled at him and we finished laying the straw. He showed me how much grain to put in each food box and gave me the smallest bag to carry as we went to each occupied stall and poured some in. When we finished, the mare was brought out and the reins were tied to a ring embedded in a post in the corral. The stallion was led in by two other men, who remained on either side to help control him. I tried to stand a little behind Diego. He'd already seen me, but the other two had not and I was self-conscious of my nudity. Both animals were jumpy and nervous. The mare was in heat and ready and the stallion could smell her. Maybe he could smell me as well. My vibrator was going off again with the usual result.

As the stallion waited behind the mare, his cock started descending, a magnificent organ on a magnificent animal. It got longer and longer and started to bend toward the front, reaching tumescence. The mare began to shy a little, sensing her mate behind her. Diego left me and went up to her head and began stroking her nose and neck. When she was calmed, the stallion was guided forward. His cock was fully rampant now, hard and obdurate. He jumped up, his forelegs straddling her back, holding her down. He kept thrusting forward, pre-cum on the tip of his swollen shaft. Finally, one of his thrusts found his target and he entered her. Mostly, the mare was still, allowing herself to be mounted, though she'd occasionally shuffle her hooves. About a dozen thrusts later, his organ going about half-way into her each time, the stallion froze and you could see his cock pulsing as he emptied his voluminous amounts of seed into his mate.

It was an amazing sight to witness, the animalistic mating, two splendid specimens of horseflesh, made even more erotic by my near climax instigated by my vibrators. Unfortunately, it stopped before I was finished, as it always did. I wiped myself off after the vibrations stopped. Diego returned and we walked toward the storeroom to put away our shovels and forks while the mare was led to her stall and the stallion put back to pasture.

"Is there anything else I can help you with, Diego?"

He looked down at his feet and said, "The señora suggested last night the señorita might be willing to thank me for carrying you to the house."

"I remember, Diego. It was very kind of you to carry me. I'm afraid I was a little out of it when it happened. I should have thanked you last night. How can I thank you now?"

He unzipped the fly of his jeans and released a truly remarkable cock. In the animal world, the flea is champion with a penis two and a half times it's own body length, roughly equivalent to a six foot man with a fifteen foot cock. I'm not suggesting Diego's rivaled that, but for his size, it was easily the size of Master Dick's, who was approximately nine inches taller than Diego. If I were to guess without seeing him buck naked, I'd estimate almost eight inches in length with a girth in proportion.

"It's been this way most of the time since I carried you last night, señorita, especially as we worked together today. Watching the stallion mount the mare was more than I can bear. Perhaps, your mouth. I promise it won't take long."

It was kind of funny, the earnest hard working little man with bowed head standing there with his cock springing from his wiry body, begging for relief from his employers slave, but I did not laugh. He might have taken it the wrong way.

"Watching the stallion was exciting to me as well, Diego. Take as long as you need to enjoy it."

I knelt down and grasping his organ, sucked it into my mouth. I could smell the odor of sweat honestly earned from hard labor. His cock swelled more as soon as I touched him. I pinched down on the base of his cock to see if I could slow him down a little. I could sense he was trying to avoid thrusting into my mouth to keep from gagging me on his cock. Using my free hand, I unbuckled his pants and drew them down his legs, strong and wiry and perhaps a little bowed. I reached between his legs and hefted his sack. I started a slow back and forth, taking as much of his cock as I could each time, then swirling my tongue around the head as I reached the end. Good to his word, it did not take long. He was straining not to cum too soon, but his excitement was too much. His balls pulled up towards his shaft, the head of his prick grew even bigger at the same time and a huge moan of relief accompanied the explosion of a river of cum into my mouth, not even pulsing jets, just a solid stream. I could not swallow fast enough to take it all and half spilled out of my mouth and onto my chest. It must have been as he said, hard since last night.

I gently licked his organ clean knowing it would be very sensitive now. When I felt I cleaned all I could from him, I scooped the cum off my chest with my fingers and licked them clean.

Licking the last of my spill from my fingers, I asked, "How long as it been since you've been with a woman, Diego?"

"A month, señorita."

"That would explain the amount of your release," I laughed. "Perhaps you shouldn't wait so long before doing it again."

"I'm sorry, señorita. It was impolite of me to discharge in your mouth without your permission."

"It's okay, Diego, sincerely. I really did wish to thank you for helping me last night. Can I ask why you chose to use my mouth instead of..." and I pointed to my cunt.

"I did not realize it was a choice due to the thing filling you there." His cock started to swell again, interested in the possibility of having me again.

"Mistress told me I could remove it if you wanted to use me there." Oh my God, he really was expressing a renewed interest, his cock almost full sized again. "Mistress is not allowing me to climax from this device and I am very frustrated, much as you were. She said if you were to use my cunt, I would be permitted to cum."

"I would gladly assist señorita in achieving her desire if she wishes," Diego offered. "You are very beautiful and I am ready to go again."

Reaching for the clasp keeping the two vibrators connected, I released it and removed the vibrator from the sodden mess that was my pussy. "I would like that very much, Diego, gracias." I set it on a shelf near where we stood.

I got down on my hands and knees and raised my ass in the air. I knew the thick plug still filled my rectum and wondered what it would be like when he filled my cunt with his wonderful cock. A renewed flow started as soon as I thought it. Diego crouched behind me and pushed hard into my wet sheath, filling me with one thrust. I gasped at the sudden pleasure. It was as I expected; filled to bursting with every hole below my waist gloriously packed.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "Did I go too hard? Sometimes I forget how big I am." He started to pull out.

"No, no, not too hard," I panted. "Too good. Fuck me, Diego. Fuck me good."

Not the type to leave a damsel in distress, he began pumping hard, running every inch of his prick back and forth in my needy cunt. I orgasmed within a dozen strokes, kept at the edge of release all day. Another followed soon after, sweeping in on the tails of the first and another replacing it before the echoes of the second died away. It became hard to tell when one ended and another started. I was creaming all over his cock, more rivulets running down my legs. Every climax I'd been denied all day was being made up for by Diego and his magic mast. I felt him slam into me and another flood of his cum filled my cunt just as he filled my mouth earlier.

"I need to get up, Diego. I think my knees are raw from rubbing on the boards," I panted, trying to suck air into my lungs.

"I'm sorry, señorita. Would you like me to get a bale of straw for you to lie on?"

"Didn't you finish, Diego?" I asked astonished. I could have sworn he pumped a pint of cum into my pussy.

"Well," he admitted. "I did, but I can go more if you want. You are muy bonita, señorita, and it's been long time since I fucked one so pretty."

"Diego, my very own stallion." I turned and kissed him on the forehead. "Please, yes, get me a bale of hay."

He didn't even pull his pants up. He slipped his boots off and pushed them off, going naked and gloriously hard to get a bale from the wagon, tossing it on his shoulder and carrying it over to me to drop it at my feet. I lay down on the bale and spread my legs, patting my cunt and inviting him to mount me, this time facing me. He pulled my ass to the edge of the bale and plunged deep into my core, squishing into his previous deposit. To add to my pleasure, and hopefully his, my vibrating plug turned on and multiplied my pleasure by a factor of two.

As before, he was a boundless bundle of energy, stroking energetically into my cunt. If not for the fluids flooding my sheath, he would be rubbing me raw. Facing me, he had access to my breasts and he suckled my sensitive nipples as he pumped into me. If he worked as hard as he fucked, Mistress was getting a bargain, no matter what she was paying him. I climaxed maybe a half dozen more times before my stallion filled me with another load of his bountiful sperm. When he pulled out, I could feel massive quantities of fluid slithering down my ass crack. I lay my head back and stared at the beams lining the ceiling of the stable.