My Webcam Girls - Sofia

Story Info
A webcam user visits his favorite girls.
3.1k words
4.67
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Rights Reserved

At first glance you might think this belongs in Non-Consensual/Reluctance, but let it play out.

The three beautiful women walked out of the building at noon, laughing and talking loudly as they made their way to their car. They did not notice the black van beside them with the open door. They did not see the man with the mask or his gun until it was too late. He pointed the pistol at the women and said sternly in halting Spanish, "En la furgoneta, ahora!", using the gun to point to the open door. The women looked at each other in fear and quickly complied. The man followed them and quickly restrained them, using zip ties to bind their wrists behind them and blindfolds to eliminate their vision. He roughly picked each woman up as best as he could and put them into a seat and buckled them in, then returned to the front seat. "Silencio, por favor" he said, not yelling but definitely not pleasantly either.

The man drove for about 30 minutes, a few turns here and there so the women could not guess where he was going, just in case they knew the area. He pulled into a motel parking lot and drove around to the back, right in front of the door to the room he had already rented. One at a time he unbuckled each woman and led her into the room. The first was a tall, statuesque beauty, about 5'10" with an athletic build and long dark brown hair to the middle of her back. She was sat into a chair by the window, and nodded shakily as she was told not to move or scream. He went back to the van for the second woman and escorted her from the van as well. She was also tall, not as tall as the first but close at about 5'8", with similar length hair that was closer to black than dark brown. She was a bit more slender than the first woman, not with the body of someone who works out a lot but one who has a natural slimness about her. She was placed in a different chair but received the same stern warning as the first,

The man then went to retrieve the third woman. She was much smaller than the other two, a petite 5'1" with raven black hair just past her shoulders and a fit body like the other two, albeit a little softer and curvier. Because of her size the man simply picked her up and put her over his shoulder caveman style, slammed the van door shut, and carried her into the room. He reached the bed, paused for dramatic effect, then tossed her onto the mattress. The young woman could feel something close around her ankles. A belt, perhaps? She then felt her leg being pulled to the side and was stunned to find she could not move it back. Then she felt the same thing happen to the other leg, and became truly frightened to find that she was restrained on the bed with her legs spread apart.

With panic in her voice, she said out loud, "que me vas a hacer?" She felt her upper body being lifted up and the restraints put on her wrists just like her ankles. She then felt the zip tie being cut and her right arm quickly pulled away from her body and secured. She repeated herself loudly this time. "QUE ME VAS A HACER!?".

The man then scrambled onto the bed and sat across her chest, giving her a soft slap on the cheek before grabbing her other arm and holding it tightly. "In English," he said. "I know you can do it." He then restrained her other arm in the same way, leaving the terrified beauty spread eagle on the bed,

In heavily accented English, she forced herself to ask the man, "what will you do with me?"

The man sat on the edge of the bed and rested his hand on her bare thigh, below the edge of the shorts she wore, and softly laughed. "I am glad you asked, dear girl. For months now I have been watching you three." That got the attention of the other two women in the group, and they leaned closer to the source of the voice. "I have watched your channel, watched as you offered yourselves to anyone with enough money to afford to see you naked. I simply could not stop myself from seeing you in person, and experiencing for real what you pretend to offer to others. Now be quiet like a good little girl or I will gag you."

The man walked over to the tallest woman and helped her stand. He opened the door and led her outside, then opened the door of the room beside it and led her in. He closed the door behind him, walked behind her and cut the zip tie binding her arms and reached up to remove her blindfold. The woman turned around and squealed before quickly being told to be quiet with a finger to her lips.

"Marco!" she whispered and screamed at the same time, wrapping her arms around the shorter man. "It is so good to see you." She stopped the hug to give him a kiss on both cheeks, then a quick peck on the lips. "You look even better in person than in your pictures."

Marco gave her a kiss back. "Bella, you are much more beautiful than the camera shows. How are you? I did not hurt or scare you, did I? How much does Clara know? What did you tell her? I am impressed she was able to keep quiet. You know how much she talks."

Bells couldn't help but smile broadly. "I told Clara that this was a surprise for Sofia and that she would be safe and to follow along but nothing more. This idea of yours is brilliant and I am so happy to see you." She gave Marco another big hug and giggled when he squeezed her ass.

"Ok, wait here, I will go get Clara."

Marco went back into the first room, only to hear Clara and Sofia quietly talking. "Oh no, this will not do. Now I have to punish you two." He went to the bed and affixed a ball gag around Sofia's head and put it in her mouth. He then slid his hand under her shirt and gave one of her perky B-cup breasts a squeeze; "I will be back for my fun with you, Sofia. Yes, I know your names. I told you I have been watching your channel for months now. But first, I need to take Clara and punish her."

Marco led Clara to the other room where he removed her zip tie and blindfold. She was greeted by Bella with her finger to her lips telling Clara to be quiet. Marco put his arms around Clara's waist and hugged her. She spun around to see who this person was. It took a few seconds before she recognized him.

She raised her eyebrows as she asked, "Marco?" He raised his finger to his lips as he nodded, Clara wrapped her arms around him and leaned down a little to give him a big kiss. "You are really here! How long have you been here?"

"Two days," replied Marco.

Clara turned to Bella. "Did you know?"

Bella smiled. "Yes, I have known for three weeks. He asked me not to say anything to you or Sofia. He wanted it to be a surprise."

Clara turned to Marco and asked, "So what is going on here?"

Marco laughed and said, "I am so glad you asked."

---------

Sofia was trying to relax and figure out what was happening when she heard a loud thump coming from the other side of the wall behind her head. This was quickly followed by a loud "Please, no" in Clara's unmistakable voice. Sofia tensed, pulling at her restraints, then flinched again as another loud thump happened behind her. She heard the man yell, "I told you not to talk! Why did you disobey me!?" Then she heard a loud smack and a cry, followed by Clara's voice again. "Sofia was scared and I was trying to calm her down." This was true, Sofia was terrified. The man was nearly emotionless when he talked to her, almost sinister. Then she heard him again. "You are a good friend to her, but I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK!" Sofia jumped as she heard anger in the man's voice for the first time. Then she heard nothing, which worried her even more.

A few minutes later, she heard the door to her room open. The man's voice said out loud, "Sit and be quiet." She heard one of her friends land loudly in a chair as if she had been pushed into it. Unexpectedly, she felt fingertips touch her calf, slowly sliding upwards to her knee, then higher up the inside of her thigh. The hand stopped at her shorts, and she heard the man chuckle. "Oh," the male voice said, "this will not do."

Sofia heard him walk away briefly, then felt his presence near her head. She felt something placed in her hand. "Do you know what these are, Sofia?" The adorable girl grunted through her gag, then shook her head side to side. "These are scissors, my dear. I am going to use them to remove your clothes so that you will be as naked as the day you were born, or at least as naked as you were yesterday when you went into that private show with that asshole who talked about making you quit your job and working for him as his 'personal assistant'. Is that what you like, Sofia? Do you like that, girl? Does submissive little Sofia desire a man to use her for his own pleasure, not caring about her needs? I aim to do that, mi puta pequeña."

Sofia felt the scissors removed from her hand and she felt her shirt being lifted away from her chest. She heard the sound of cloth being cut, then she felt the cool air of the room on her exposed breasts. She felt a finger rub over her hard nipple. Wair, she thought. My nipples are hard? What is wrong with me? The man dragged the point of the scissors slowly down her stomach to her waist. She felt her shorts being roughly pulled upwards and being cut, first on one side and then the other, then being yanked off. The sudden forcefulness startled her and she flinched. Sofia squirmed as she realized how close she was to being totally naked in front of this stranger, restrained and at his mercy. She was frightened. She was nervous. She was... aroused?

As the man cut away her panties, she realized he was having to peel them from her pussy because she was so wet they had stuck to her skin. Sofia was mad at herself. This man could hurt me and there is nothing I can do about it. I should not like this. I should not be wet for him. Argh!

The man ran a finger through her wet pussy lips. She arched her hips towards his touch, then gave an involuntary whimper when the touch moved away. "Mmm, you taste good," she heard him say. "I am going to kiss you now, so I will remove your ball gag. You aren't going to do anything stupid, are you?" Sofia shook her head from side to side in response. "Good girl. If you wish to speak to me, you may call me Sir. That is all you need to know about me right now. Nod your head if you understand. You do not want to anger me, Sofia. I might get upset and hurt one of your friends just to punish you."

Sofia had nearly forgotten that they were in the room with her, they had been so quiet. She slowly nodded her head up and down in agreement with his demand. Sir, she thought. Had she ever had one of her visitors ask her to call him that? She could not remember. Probably, but none that stood out to her now. She felt the gag being taken away, and she felt his lips touch hers. Gentle, loving. Not aggressive or forceful like she expected. She could also feel his facial hair. It was...nice? This man is a good kisser, she thought. Not as good as Bella or Clara, but pretty good. Wait, why am I thinking of this? He fucking KIDNAPPED me!

The man's fingers pinched a nipple, and then she sensed him move away from the bed. She knew that he was moving towards her friends. Then she heard something unexpected. The man's voice clearly asked a question: "Besame?" Sofia then heard him kissing one of her friends, and it sounded like she was enjoying it! What the hell? Who was this man? Then she heard him ask again, "Besame?" Again, she heard kissing noises, and she definitely recognized Bella's moans of pleasure, My Bella. He is kissing MY BELLA and she is LIKING IT. I don't understand. Maybe she is letting him think she likes it so she doesn't get hurt, or so I don't get hurt, That has to be it. I love you Bella. Thank you,her leg

She felt someone climb onto the foot of the bed, between her legs. She could feel arms slide under her thighs. She felt a kiss on the inside of her thigh, and knew it was him by the tickle of his facial hair. She didn't want to like it. She wanted to hate it. She wanted to hate HIM, but as he kissed closer and closer to her furnace, she could not stop herself from letting whimpers of pleasure escape her throat. Then the tip of his tongue was at the bottom of her slit, licking at the moisture gathered there. Another moan escaped, and Sofia was ashamed of herself for liking it. His tongue moved upwards, gliding along her shaved pussy lips before reaching her throbbing clit. She let out her loudest moan yet when he licked, then kissed, then sucked on her hard love button. The man then repeated the motion, his tongue sliding deeper on the second trip, and deeper still on the third.

Sofia tensed briefly when she felt fingers at the entrance to her tight pussy. She was confused. On one hand, this man had kidnapped her and was violating her against her will. On the other hand, he was making her feel very good. So good, in fact, that it had been a while since she felt this way, and she was surprised when she heard herself say, "Si, Señor, por favor. Dame mas, por favor."

--------

Marco responded by sucking hard on Sofia's k clit and sliding two fingers into her dripping wet snatch. He sawed them in and out of the petite girl, her pussy gripping his fingers tightly despite all of the slick juices being produced, He began flicking his tongue back and forth across the hard nub like a snake, then staring to draw patterns over it; first a star pattern, then circles, then letters and numbers. He curled his fingers inside her pussy searching for her G-spot, her magic pleasure center. He knew he found it when she started yelling, a mix of words he knew with a lot more he didn't. It did not matter, he loved making her feel like this. It made him feel powerful, to know that he was the cause of her screams, her pleasure, and her orgasms like the one she was having now. Her already tight pussy clamped down on his fingers while her juices exploded around them, one making it harder to move his fingers while the other made it easier.

Sofia screamed again in pleasure, forgetting herself for a bit yelling, "Ayyiiiiiii, Papi, yes yes yes yes, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!"

Marco waited out her orgasm, watching her shiver with pleasure. He then pulled away, though Sofia was not fully aware that he had. He stood up at the end of the bed and undressed himself, and untied the ropes restraining her ankles. He climbed back onto the bed and put his hands behind her knees, pushing her legs high in the air. He raised his hand and gave her a hard slap on the ass. "I said to call me 'Sir', not 'Papi'."

He ran his cock head up and down Sofia's smooth entrance, coating it with her natural lubricant. He let the shaft of his cock rest on her lips and snapped his fingers. As he did so, Bella and Clara each went to opposite sides of the bed. At his silent command, each girl did two things. First, they grabbed one of Sofia's raised legs, holding her open for him. Marco smiled as Sofia softly said, "What?" Then, both women lowered their heads to suck on a diamond hard nipple. That got Sofia's attention as she yelled out, "What the fuck?"

At that exclamation, Marco slid his cock easily into Sofia's pussy. Marco knew he was a bit undersized at 5 inches, but with Sofia being petite this did not matter. "Oh, my God!" she screamed, and he began to fuck her in earnest as Bella and Clara continued to pleasure Sofia's perky breasts. He took Sofia's legs out of her friends' hands and placed them over his shoulders, grabbing her thighs so he could thrust harder while letting the girls use their hands as well as their mouths on her.

After thrusting in and out for ten minutes or so, Marco felt a surge begin in his balls. He was going to unload into Sofia's tight pussy, giving her all he had at the moment. He thrust a few more times, then slammed in one final time and began spraying her insides with his warm cum. Feeling his release triggered her own orgasm and she clamped down on his cock, milking it to get as much of his sperm out of him. When he was done, he leaned forward, pressing his weight against hers and kissed her. He signaled to the other women to untie her wrist restraints, and he then lifted her blindfold away.

Sofia blinked her eyes a few times as she adjusted to the light, then looked at his face. She looked to each side, seeing Bella and Clara smiling at her, then back at the man laying on her. She searched for some reason why the girls would be smiling, then recognition hit her. "Marco?" she said quizzically. When he smiled at her, she screamed his name and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him fiercely.

Marco gave her another kiss, then said simply, "Surprise."