My Weekend

Story Info
A few words gave heaps of bottom pain.
923 words
4.04
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Weekend -- True Story - slave girl sara

This is a true account of a recent weekend at home

This past weekend was strange for many reasons, the main one being my Sunday morning maintenance.

Saturday was good, at seven o'clock I woke Sir and had our usual park run, as we live on the outskirts of the park, and I managed 10k with ease.

Back home and a twenty minute workout in our mini gym, showered and swam for ten minutes in our small basement pool.

Poached eggs on toast and back to bed for a while, I showered us again and I was spanked dry and we dressed.

Marc had a few bits to do in the City so mum and I went shopping into the new centre.

Dinner was a Lasagne with salad and a jacket potato for Marc.

A snuggle up DVD date night with beer, wine, and a few snacks. As it was one of Marc`s DVD's I was obviously spanked and fucked a few times and we hit our bed about ten thirty

Nothing unusual about Saturday in fact it was pretty lovey-dovey.

Sunday morning, seven o'clock wake up suck for Marc, we showered and as I showered Marc set up my three pillows on my bed for me to go over for my weekly maintenance, three as I am not high enough with just two, being small.

He took my bedroom strap off the back of our bedroom door and took his cane from the wardrobe and lay them next to my pillows. Last week was my girly week so no maintenance last Sunday.

I climbed over my pillows, seeing a belt buckle always gives me a tingle so a two second rub and I lay on my front, bottom high.

I got my warm-up strapping, cried obviously as it hurt, it's meant to, then my regular ten stripes, I screamed as always. He gave me them in two fives then said;

"Five extras earned."

These seemed particularly hard and how on earth had I earned five extras? I turned my head as he finished and, no idea how or why said, through crying lips, something like "why not make it twenty?"

He went to his wardrobe and swapped the junior for the intermediate cane, I got two hard cuts across the top of my bottom, two across the tops of my legs and one across my back. Boy did I yelp.

On a Sunday, playtime is when we arrive back from church but today he was going straight from church to meet his mates in a hotel for lunch and watch his football team playing live, in London.

I was told to stay down, and he undressed and gave my bottom a hard slap, pulled me back down the bed a bit and fucked me long and hard, in both places. I knew he was mad at me anyway and him using my bottom confirmed it, he knew I was not keen on anal and only uses it when I am being punished.

We went to the early church service at nine o'clock and he left straight after coffee, I got a kiss on the lips and three slaps on my bottom. It was arranged I would get a lift home with a girl whose partner was in with Marc`s footy day.

As I was leaving, I kissed my Father and mum, and she said my Father would be visiting me just after lunch. I did not need to know why and mum texted me mid-morning to say she had just had a belting for not bringing up her daughter to be respectful.

Nothing new there, when I was living at home, if I was strapped for anything, she always got double, it's how we live in the lifestyle we have.

I had a Pee and a long soapy bath and a good cry, what just happened, those who know me would never ever have seen me be lippy, like, ever.

Remember I am a house slave so was naked when my father arrived. He wasted little time telling me how disrespectful I had been and how it brought shame on the way he had brought me up. He turned me around and said Marc had done a good job on my backside so he would ensure I slept poorly thinking of what I had done.

As he unbuckled his belt, not the tingle I usually get, but a sob, then crying as he strapped my front. Tits and nipples, belly, mound, and thighs, then bent over for a hand spanking over Marc's stripes.

He stood me up straight and sat me on his knee and cuddled me until I finally stopped crying and I slipped between his legs to thank him. Once stiff I was over the table and fucked in both places, again confirmation, if confirmation was needed, how very wrong I had been.

Marc got home about half past five and I went over the settee arm for another fucking, but this time just my pussy, I had been forgiven.

I always get a twenty second spanking over his raised knee when he puts his foot on a stool for extra height, it was no worse than usual nor any better.

In bed we said how much we loved each other, and he said I would go on top so he could play with my welted and bruised nipples and titties, what a cum that was I had, well, three actually.