My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Nathan's prompting Pat slowly raised her ass off of the hot black poker that had been filling her asshole while the father and son had used her pussy. Now it was grandpa's turn.

Nathan slid out from under my wife who lowered herself to the blanket once again with her ass resting in the puddle of cum that had continued to ooze from her pussy. Now Nathan knelt between her legs and easily slipped his cock deeply into her waiting pussy. Soon he was busily pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. In just a few moments his body convulsed and his balls contracted as he added even more cum to the pool of cum that must be filling her insides by now.

When Nathan had removed his cock and pulled on his pants he turned to me and offered his hand once again. As I took it he said "Thank you Steve for allowing an old black man the experience of using a white woman as his personal cum dump. Beyond that I thank you for allowing my son and grandson to enjoy the same experience. Your wife is lovely and easily the best fuck that I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. With that he turned and walked away.

I looked down at my lovely wife laying there on the blanket. The puddle of cum under her ass had grown even more as she lay there with her legs thrown wide apart in utter abandon. It was then that I noticed Clive, the lone white boy looking from my wife to his three black friends walking away. I noticed the look of longing on his face as he gazed down at Pat.

Taking pity on him I smiled and said "Go ahead son. You may as well add your contribution. I don't think my wife will even notice and I'm sure that she is too far gone to care about one more load of cum in her pussy." As he quickly removed his pants and began to pump his cock into my wife I popped the top on a beer and stood there enjoying the sunshine. Yes! It had turned out to be a great day.


12