My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching that cock disappearing into her cunt only to reappear and disappear yet again Pat was forced to simply lean back and enjoy the sensation. It had been too long since she had enjoyed the presence of a strange dick using her pussy.

It wasn't long before she felt Bennie pick up the pace. He was grunting with the effort as he thrust into here faster and faster as the two of them enjoyed a dance as old as time.

Pat felt him thrust into her and hold his dick deep within her sex and then she felt the sensation of warm cum pumped into her pussy. After a moment he pulled back and slammed into her yet again. Another load of black cum juice joined the first one deep in her pussy. After a few more thrusts she felt a feeling of emptiness as the now flaccid cock slipped from within her moist slick sheath.

As Bennie stepped back Pat dropped to her knees and took the now flaccid cock into her mouth and began to clean it off. Bennie shuddered at the touch of her tongue and lips as Pat tasted her own juices mingled with Bennie's cum. When she was done with Bennie's cock she stood back up, lifted her skirt to her waist again and leaned back against the picnic table ready for the next strange cock to be offered to her.

Meanwhile, as Bennie struggled to refasten his pants he noticed Officer Smith standing there with his camera. "What the hell do you think you're doing" he demanded.

"Taking pictures for my calendar. I told you that I was going to take pictures."

"I don't want no pictures of me floating around. Are you crazy?"

"Relax Bennie. I took all of the pictures from behind you. No one will see your face. The only thing that they will see is your skinny ass and your black dick buried in that white pussy. "Now it you'll get the hell out of the way I think Pat is ready for one of your friends."

As Bennie finally got his pants under control and moved to the side Officer Smith motioned Bennie's white friend forward. "You're up stud. Let's see what you're made of."

Stepping between Pats spread legs he did not bother to drop his pants but simply unzipped them and pulled his dick out. Pat watched as her second dick of the day came out into the light. It was uncut, long and slim.

Grasping his stiff cock he took time to rub the head in Bennie's cum that was still oozing from between the lips of her blonde pussy. When he was satisfied he moved forward shoving the full length in all the way on the first stroke. He rested there for a few moments and then began to rhythmically fuck her.

Pat noticed that this long cock felt different than Bennie's thicker and shorter cock did. While she definitely did not feel as full as she had the longer length was driving deeper and she could feel the difference.

As he picked up the pace a low moan escaped from her lips. It was like being impaled on a soft but well placed spear. Moments later she felt cum filling her pussy for the second time in a matter of minutes.

He held his cock buried deep inside her love canal until the last bit of cum had been released. Then she sighed as he stepped back allowing his snake to slide from her warm embrace. Once again Pat dropped to her knees and cleaned his dick.

When she resumed her position Officer Smith took a moment to move in and take a couple of close up shots of her distended pussy lips and the globs of creamy white cum slowly dripping from her pussy onto the ground.

When he was finished Officer Smith motioned for the third goon to take his turn using her pussy for his entertainment.

The third man stepped between her legs and unzipped his pants. He stopped there and made a motion indicating that Pat should finish removing his cock from his pants. Pat obligingly reached inside his pants and wrestled a huge black dick out of his fly. She was clearly impressed and it was obvious that he had wanted to make a statement.

Since he just stood there with his cock in Pat's hand and made no move to do anything it was clear that he expected her to do everything so she did. She rubbed the head of his dick on her pussy. Not satisfied with the result, Pat scooped up some cum that was still dripping from her pussy and rubbed it along the length of his dick.

Finally, when she placed the head between the lips of her pussy, he stepped forward forcing it into her part way. She tried to move back as the huge shaft moved into her pussy but was unable to do so with her butt pressed firmly against the edge of the picnic table.

Sensing her discomfort he paused a moment and then he resumed the pressure. Slowly the massive black shaft moved deeper and deeper into her pussy. After what seemed like a long time his groin was pressed firmly against her mound and the job was done.

He rested there for a moment and then withdrew all the way out allowing his dick to droop. Pat quickly grasped his shaft and replaced it at the entrance to her pussy. Once his cock was aligned he pressed forward and Pat watched as the whole thing was buried inside her once again. She had felt many a cock inside her but it had been a long time since she had enjoyed the sensation of being filled to the limit.

Pat grunted with each massive thrust. Her legs were spread as far apart as she could get them to open her pussy and still she felt every inch of his cock as it was forced into her. Her butt was getting sore from being slammed into the edge of the picnic table again and again. She leaned back as far as she could and just tried to hold on.

She felt her orgasm coming as if it started at her toes. Warm pussy juice flooded her insides and forced its way around the log between her legs. The warm fluid flowing around his cock must have driven her partner over the edge too. It seemed like a gallon of cum was dumped deep into her pussy. He drove into her one last time and held there until he was completely dry.

Pat, feeling well and truly used dropped to her knees. She was panting from the effort but she had to have that massive instrument of love in her mouth. She struggled and was finally able to get the first few inches between her lips and into her mouth. There was no way that she was going to deep throat this dick but that did not stop her from trying.

She finally released the cock from her mouth and resumed her position leaning against the table. She sincerely hoped that Officer Smith had gotten good photos and film. She wanted to watch this again herself.

Just then Officer Smith moved forward to take several pictures of her. As he focused the camera he thought she looks thoroughly used. Her dress was still bunched at her waist exposing her swollen sex. Her pussy lips were red and looked raw after being fucked by three men in a row. Her own pussy juice and cum from her three lovers had combined and was running down her inner thighs. The light covering of blond hair that covered her mound was matted. She looked lovely.

Officer Smith was reluctant to finish his transaction. To tell the truth he wanted to fuck her so badly he could almost taste it. But he had information about the pusher he wanted to nail and it would only be good for a short time. He had to get back to the office and make plans.

He walked over to Pat and gave her a hand and pulled her upright. He arranged her skirt as neatly as possible. He readjusted her top and buttoned the dress so that she would look reasonably proper. He thanked Bennie and hustled Pat and Steve into the car so that he could drop them off on the way to the precinct. He had work to do and bad guys to run down. He would make sure to get back to Pat shortly.

NOTE: I would like to thank everyone for the support. Trying to come up with twelve different story lines is proving harder than I expected. If you have an idea or suggestion for a story line please feel free to share it in the comments.

12