My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long to find out what it was as Master Alex placed it over my nipple and pulled the nipple through from the bottom to the top. When the tip of my nipple was pulled all the way through a device similar to a straight barbell was pushed through my piercing. Then the barbell was pulled until it could be seated in some sort of a cradle stretching my nipple outward.

"That's not so bad." I thought. But then Master Alex began to turn the device and as it was turned the barbell was forced farther and farther away from its original position pulling my nipple harder and harder. When he was satisfied with the amount of discomfort I was feeling he did the same thing to the other nipple.

Turning to her husband Steve Master Alex asked "What do you think?"

Steve was so impressed that he had to take some photos of me in my outfit but he gave special attention to my breasts. First each breast had been constrained by the two heavy loops forcing them to assume a conical shape. Then the same thing had been done in miniature to her nipples. He thought that they looked exquisite and said so.

Then Steve turned to me and said "I love the fact that the two straps around your pussy frame the Queen of Spades tattoo. That looks stupendous. I'm sure that everyone will love it."

OMG. I had not given the tattoo a moment's thought and now Steve was telling me that it looked great. I was going to be paraded in public with it highlighted for everyone to see! My face must have turned a deep red as the realization sank in.

"Okay! Then we need to go. Gentlemen I would appreciate it if you would walk with your ladies. It is tradition in this type of parade for the husband to accompany his pony girl wife to show his support and approval." With that final remark Master Alex led us and our husbands out into public view and the sunshine.

As Master Alex led us out into the sunshine I was temporarily blinded by the bright sun. When my eyes adjusted I was astonished at what I saw. The street was lined with hundreds of people and I couldn't help myself. I simply stopped cold. I hadn't bargained on being exposed like this. There were lots of men, of course, but I was surprised to see a number of women and families. There were even some families with small children. Male teens were in abundance too. They ogled us as we passed.

As I stood there, my indecision obvious, I felt a sharp sting on my ass. It startled me and I took a step forward. Master Alex moved forward and we moved down the street in front of all of those people. As we walked, much too slowly for my taste I realized that the sharp pain that I had felt was from a small whip that Master Alex carried. He had used it on my ass.

Master Alex stopped us from time to time as a zealous photographer jumped out in front of us to get a better photo.

On one occasion my worst fears came to fruition. The photographer standing in front of us taking photos was one of the older teachers from my old school. I tried to look away in hopes that he would not recognize me but it was not to be. "Hello Pat" he said as he stepped in to get a close up of my tits and face. At this range I knew that in addition to the pony girl paraphernalia his photo would also clearly show the "Black Owned" tattoo over my nipples.

As he snapped several photos he said "Pat I like you much better like this than dressed for school. I can't wait to show the guys back at school. Much as we fantasized about what you might look like nude none of us would have thought that you preferred blacks.

"Some said that they thought they had seen some pictures and even video of you servicing black men but we found it really hard to believe. By the way, I love the Queen of Spades tat. It will show up well on the other photos I took. Maybe you can come and pose for a photo shoot for the camera club some time. I'll be in touch."

As he stepped back into the crowd Master Alex moved forward. I don't remember too much detail about the rest of the afternoon. I do remember that it felt extremely strange when we were displayed on that stage standing there half naked for everyone to see. The teenage boys seemed to follow me around everywhere.

When we finally returned to the starting point Violet and I took our places among the rest of the pony girls. Master Alex was very pleased to have won second place with a couple of beginners. I remember that he told us that he would really like it if we decided to continue training. I cannot ever remember being so totally embarrassed by the whole thing. I could not tell you why but despite the embarrassment I found the event highly erotic.

Master Alex thanked Violet and I for helping him to win second place. Then he began to remove the pony girl straps and restraints carefully placing each one back in its assigned location on the wall. At one point I noticed that Steve was having a private conversation with Master Alex but I was unable to ask for the moment.

Violet had begun to reach for her clothes when Officer Smith said "Don't bother. I was thinking that we could stop for dinner on the way back to your house Steve. There are a couple of really nice restaurants on the way but they are a little beyond my budget. Before they get dressed can you or Adam think of anything we can do to get some extra cash. I mean there are all of these people here and we have two lovely young ladies."

Adam spoke up almost immediately saying "My wife sucks a great cock. I bet that we could find some men outside that would be interested in investing twenty dollars to have their shaft drained."

"Just a damn minute" Violet exclaimed. "I'm not so sure that I like the idea of you selling me like a whore to earn money for dinner."

"Aw come on now sweetheart. You know that parading yourself around naked all day has turned you on and I'm certain that it has had a similar effect on some of these gentlemen too. Besides you like the taste of strange cum and a little blow job would be like a stress reliever. What do you say?"

"Well since you put it that way I'll do it but only if Pat does it too."

"Hold on, hold on" I said. How the hell did I get involved in this?"

Steve joined the conversation saying "Personally I think that helping Violet out would be the only fair thing to do sweetheart. Can you honestly say that you aren't a little frustrated since you haven't had any sex today? If you don't want to suck a few cocks we could probably get a little more for your ass or pussy. And we could offer to take a picture for an extra five dollars. What do you say?"

"Okay, okay. I'll go along but I'm going to turn the tables on Violet. I'll do it if she does. Mouth, pussy or ass, anything goes. One hole and one hole only. Twenty lets you unload your cum where ever you want. Five more dollars buys you one photo.

"Our husbands don't get off easy either. They have to stand outside and find us customers. They each have to sell their own wives favors. Officer Smith how about making a sign for each of them? Just say something like 'Sexual Favors for twenty dollars'. You guys collect the money and send the men in to either Violet or myself one at a time. Officer Smith, if they want a photo it will be up to you to collect for that and to use their camera. Will that work for everyone?"

Violet said "It's alright with me. I've never been pimped out by my husband before or paid for my services like a whore. It's going to feel strange but I have a feeling that I'm going to like it."

Officer Smith chose that moment to return with two hastily made signs. "Here you go guys" he said as he handed one to Steve and the other to Adam. The two men headed for the door.

In only about five minutes Steve stepped back inside and said "I've got the first customer for Pat. He wants a blow job but insisted that he be allowed to shoot his cum onto your face. I made a management decision and told him that would be acceptable. I'll send him in."

A few moments the first customer stepped in the door. When I first saw him he seemed to look familiar. When he turned toward me after closing the door I recognized my associate from school. He was the one that had taken pictures of me earlier.

As he walked up to me he said "Hello Pat. I almost left after the parade was finished but I am certainly glad that I didn't. It was sheer luck that found me outside when these two men came outside carrying signs offering sexual favors for twenty dollars. When I enquired your husband told me that you would be happy to suck my cock for twenty bucks. At first I didn't believe it but it was worth the twenty to see if it was true and here I am."

I smiled and started to respond when Officer Smith walked up so I just stood there totally naked and more than a little embarrassed. Officer Smith told him that, if he had a camera, he would take one photo for him for an additional five dollars. A huge grin broke out on his face as he looked at me.

"Oh yes" he said. I want a picture. Will you take the way that I want it?"

Officer Smith replied "Sure. What do you want?"

As I stood there listening he told Officer Smith that he wanted a photo that included me from the breast up and went high enough to be sure that his face was in it. He also said that he wanted the photo to be taken after he had unloaded his cum on my face.

I cringed inside since I knew that this one photo would be circulated around the school. I placed a pillow that I had found on the floor and dropped to my knees. As my first customer stepped forward I unzipped his trousers and reached into his fly to remove his already hard cock.

While I was doing this I noticed that Violet also had her first customer. She was already bent over the table and her customer was busy driving his cock into her pussy. As I watched she turned her head towards me and smiled.

My customer's cock was circumcised and about medium length. A drop of pre cum had leaked out and I moved forward and sampled it with my tongue. It tasted mildly musky and a little bit salty. After I licked the head of his cock I parted my lips and engulfed the head sliding my lips down the whole length pf his shaft. I wanted this one over with as quickly as possible.

I placed my hands behind my back used my lips and tongue only. I knew that he was getting close when he began slamming his groin against my nose as his cock slid into my throat. I really tried to get him to cum in my mouth just to be ornery but it was not to be.

He pulled his pulsing cock from my mouth and sprayed an amazing amount of cum onto my face. It even went into my hair and some into my eye. Officer Smith stepped forward immediately to take the picture. He placed himself in a position so that he could see my face clearly and even asked me to turn toward him a little. Before he could snap the photo my customer said "Look up at me. I want it to be clear that you know whose cock you just emptied."

I obediently turned my cum covered face upwards and looked him straight in the eyes as Officer Smith took the photo.

After that it was a blur. Both Violet and I took cum in the mouth, ass and pussy. We were kept pretty busy for about half an hour when our husbands came inside and called a halt. We'd earned enough for dinner, desert and drinks.

After that we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed and headed out for dinner. I was starved and had the best Surf & Turf combo I ever had. When we got home we all agreed that we were exhausted and headed to bed.

From Writer6324:

Now that you have finished this chapter I would like to make a few comments/observations. This is the twentieth chapter that I have written for Steve and Pat. I have also written a few other stories. I am not a professional writer but a dirty old man who enjoys putting his fantasies down on paper in the hopes that others will enjoy the stories also.

The most common negative comment I have seen concerns my tendencies to shift from first to second and even third person. I've tried to do better.

The last chapter was a totally narrated story where Pat told things from her perspective. None of the other participants were given a voice.

This chapter I have returned to a more interactive story format where each of the participants speaks their mind. I hope that I have been successful and done a better job with the word usage, syntax, etc.

Your comments are solicited. Even the negative ones when they are given in a constructive manner. Hateful comments will be deleted so please don't bother. The goal is to raise the quality of my storytelling so that readers can concentrate on the content and not be distracted by the mechanics.

Thanks

12