My Wife and I Enjoy Watching Ch. 01

Story Info
Some ogling by me of a younger woman and a game is born.
1.5k words
15.5k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A seemingly simple game changed the lives of my wife and I forever and in dramatic and wonderful ways.

Our game grew slowly. I started it by my doing what most guys do which was to admire an attractive young woman. The thing is, she was sitting near my wife and I in a local restaurant and, to watch her, I had to try and split my attention between my wife and the hot blonde. I thought I had been discrete as I don't want to be rude to my wife, Rachael, by ogling other women in her presence.

"Okay, guy," she had given me a wry smile. "I saw where you were looking when you thought my attention was elsewhere."

Crap. I had been caught. Okay, I'm a human and I haven't given up on admiring members of the opposite sex just because I'm married. I am not overtly lecherous about it, I hope, but a quick look at another thing of beauty should be okay. Right? Still, doing this with my wife just a few feet from me was just plain dumb.

"What's so great about her, fella?" My wife playfully batted her blue eyes at me as she said this. She turned to visually examine the young woman.

"Nothing special. I was just, uh, you know, uh, well, trying to, uh, well, see what they were eating over there at that table." Okay, even to me this sounded lame.

"Sure, you were Rick," she laughed. "Actually, it's kind of cute in a marginally stalkerish kind of way. But tell me, is it her big tits, and they are? Her face which is quite cute? What got your attention? Oh, and you're not in trouble, I find this rather fun."

I thought long and slow before answering. "Sorry, I should have kept my eyes on you. You're beautiful and the only one I have eyes for." I was right in my appraisal of her. At fifty, my wife had grown even more attractive as she matured. Still slim and somewhat athletic. Her almost shoulder-length hair had a mix of grey with auburn. And her face is still beautiful. I knew that other men admired her, and I could see that Rachael enjoyed the attention.

She laughed out loud and almost spilled her glass off merlot. "Look, other than the weird fact that she is probably young enough to be our daughter, it's okay that you check out other women once in a while if you're not weird about it. I check out guys all the time."

"You do?" This left me dumbfounded. Yes, she would openly comment on the appeal of some male character in a movie or TV show, but I had not observed her checking out other men while we were out and about. I guess she was just better at stealth ogling than me.

"Of course, I do, and this is not about me. It is about that luscious young woman there. Still, I would like to know just one detail which you found so appealing about her. Trust me, this won't get you in trouble. It might just get you laid when we get home."

Okay, I could go along with this. At least, I thought that Rachael was being serious and not setting a trap for me. Plus, the idea of getting laid when we got back home was definitely a motivator. "Her smile. She gave her table mate a smile which was just downright sensual, and it caught my attention."

"Not her tits?"

"She has tits?" I attempted a joke.

Another laugh from my wife. "Uh, sure. You didn't notice those huge and firm protrusions from her chest which are a bit on display?"

I had noticed. First it was the blonde's smile which melted me a bit and then I let my eyes drift south some and what I saw was very pleasing to the eye.

"Ah, she's getting up. Maybe to go to the toilet." My wife said in a conspiratorial tone. "Go ahead. Check her out then tell me what you think."

Wow. This conversation with my wife was interesting and sensual as hell. Where had this come from? Or, again, was she setting some sort of trap for me? I opted to assume that this was just a fun game.

"Long legs," my wife prompted to keep my attention on the young woman. "Butts a bit big though."

With this permission from Rachael, I took a long look at the blonde as she walked away from where we sat. "Her general sensual aura." I finally answered my wife. This was true. Often, after viewing an appealing woman I would be hard pressed to remember a specific fact about her. What I would recall was the impression made on me. This young blonde just spoke of sensuality. Okay, there were definitely some memorable facts about her.

I turned my attention back to where it should be. My wife. "So, sexy lady, since you seem to be so playful this evening. How about if I get you to open that blouse of yours some more and show some skin?" This is something which Rachael and had enjoyed a few times in the past. Her showing a little skin out in public always got me going. It was never anything outrageous or overt. Just a button or two undone so a small amount of cleavage could be seen. Nothing more, but it was still exciting.

"Uh, uh" she responded. "Tonight, this is about her. Another night, when you are focusing just on me, I might oblige you. Not now." She gave me a sexy smile which would melt a eunuch. "She's coming back," Rachael then said conspiratorially. "Let me get another video."

"What!" I couldn't help but exclaim. "What video? Another video?" I looked over to her as she pretended to be reading something on her phone but was actually and discretely aligning it for a shot of the woman as she came back in our direction.

"Perfect!" My wife said playfully. "I have great shots of her front and back. Tonight, dude, when you are screwing me, I want for you to look at those videos and think of her. Not me. You will indirectly screw that beautiful blonde but use my body to do it."

"Uh, what the hell, Rachael?"

"Yep. Look, neither of us want to actually have sex with someone else but I read an article about how some couples bring some fun activities into the bedroom. Pretending your partner is someone else you find attractive is one suggestion and, to me, it is a great way to bring another person into our bedroom without actually having sex with someone else."

"Holy fuck," I let out a soft breath.

"No. Nothing holy about it. I just sent those videos to you so, when we get home, you are going to put them on your tablet, so the images are bigger and watch them and think of her while we screw." My wife's face was a mixture of excitement and embarrassment. "This could be fun."

Fun, or set us up for some serious counseling. I opted for the fun aspect of it.

That night, when we arrived home, with both of us in something of an erotic trance, we quickly got down to business and barely made it to our bedroom. Clothes were quickly removed and tossed off to the side, bed covers were thrown back, and it wasn't long before I had jammed my cock into my wife with an ardor I had not known in a long while.

There was one little preamble before our sexual frenzy was put in motion. The videos. As Rachael had suggested, I opened my large computer tablet and then pulled up the two video files. The one of the blonde walking toward us was longer and better and showed her shape and face well. That was the video which was running there on the tablet which I had put on the pillow beside Rachael as we had sex.

Another little activity was for Rachael to go grab a hand towel from the bathroom and, once she was on the bed, she put it loosely over face. She could easily breathe but her face was completely hidden. "Look at her," Rachael had moaned from under the towel. "Your wife is not here now. The body below you is the girl from the restaurant. Take that body. Use her body!"

Damn but those words got me going. I watched the video and stared at that young woman's face and body on the screen while fucking my wife and I kept ramming into her with all of my might. There was no care for her wants then. It was all about me. I held back from ejaculating into her and was able to fuck for much longer than was usual for me lately.

"Wow," Rachael said as she removed the towel from her face. "Just wow."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Well done, totally enjoyed

NekidinazNekidinaz8 months ago

Fun story with just the right amount of sensual to it...I too enjoy the casual observing of a lovely female, I think most guys do and it's fun knowing females likewise enjoy viewing too...sort of like fantasy viewing :)

buckshots6buckshots68 months ago

Enjoyed the story and look forward to where it goes next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Audrey's Game Night Pt. 01 Loving wife gets punished after losing game night.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sundress Fun Wife shows off in new sundress to call husband's bluff.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Balcony View He watches his sister-in-law with two men.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 01 Older neighbor invites wife and husband for a hot tub session.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dressing Room Malfunction Wife experiences accidental exposure in dressing room.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories