My Wife and I Enjoy Watching Ch. 02

Story Info
Our Babe-Of-The-Day game and we meet Hailey.
3.3k words
8.7k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers, this is the second chapter in this saga. It is best to read part I before starting with this section. Doing so, will provide helpful background.

= = = = =

That evening started something for us, and we wanted more. The act of watching and admiring others quickly became a mutual activity. It was fun. It was kinky. It was damned erotic. We silently chose not to discuss what we were doing or try and evaluate the why of it. We just did it. Maybe we feared that words would spoil an erotic activity.

Often, not always, when we were out and about, we would be on the watch for an attractive person. I would sometimes point out other men for my wife to check out and she would point out women for me to salivate over.

"What do you think about that guy?" I would ask her. "He looks fit and could probably give you a good ride." We would then joke about just what the guy in question might do to her.

"That woman in the blue dress looks like she would be fun in bed. I'll bet she shaves her pussy." And we would chuckle over this.

Neither of us actually wanted to have sex with these people but it was definitely fun to contemplate and to describe in great detail what that person's body would be like and what special kinky things they may want to do in bed. The more we watched and admired other people, the kinkier our descriptions became.

At times she would covertly take a photo or video of the person in question, but we had to be very careful about this. Since these people were out in public it was probably legal, but the ethics of it could certainly be questioned and we didn't want to piss anyone off. My wife even considered taking it a step further one day when were on our way to our racquet club. She had commented on how there were often nude women in the locker room and wondered if I wanted for her to secretly take photos of them.

"No way in hell!" I had to exclaim. That was just wrong in so many ways. This did lead me to wonder about my wife then as she was drifting into actions and thoughts which were way outside of our traditional behavior and even outside of any sort of acceptable behavior.

So, we limited the photo and videos she took and soon just concentrated on admiring attractive men and women around us and mostly stopped taking photos. Then, over the weeks, this evolved. It seemed that neither of us got much of a thrill over evaluating the sexuality of other men. Both of us, however, definitely liked checking out and commenting on other women. Was Rachael secretly lesbian or bi?

After a while we set a pattern for our mutual evaluation of other women. We called it "Babe of the day." Other men were no longer part of the equation. At the end of the day, while having an after-dinner wine at home, we would verbally review the women we had seen during the day. As often happened, there was no one of interest to comment on and review. Some days, only one person came up in the discussion. On the really fun days, we would have encountered multiple attractive women. Then the game was on to see how we each ranked them. The winner would be the "Babe of the Day."

It was fun. Erotic fun. We would talk about the woman's assets and what caused her to be the day's winner. In this discussion, it was very obvious that we evaluated women differently. For me, it was simple, who had the greatest overall visual impact. I wasn't worried about specifics. For my wife, she went into great detail on each aspect of the woman from her body to how she dressed. She would frequently hone in on the size of a woman's breasts. I actually preferred slender women and while a big chest can be fun, it wasn't the primary attribute which appealed to me.

We rarely had "normal" sex anymore. It was almost always the pretense of my wife being the "babe of the day" and trying to emulate what sort of sex that woman would want. I could see my wife drifting ever kinkier in her actions. I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Then the game morphed a bit. We met Hailey.

One Friday evening, before going to dinner, my wife wanted to stop in to check out a new line of cosmetics that she had seen advertised. Okay, like many women, my wife enjoyed trying on various lip glosses or eye shadows and I tried not to whine too much about the cost. Thankfully she didn't overdo it and kept a fairly natural look.

I left her to go to the cosmetics counter at the new boutique which had sprung up in the shopping center. This is one of those outdoor malls which were springing up and had a good mix of small shops and restaurants. The bistro where we would be dining was just a few doors down.

She went inside while I chose to just sit on a bench outside and watch the people stroll on by. After about five minutes I received a text from my wife. "Come in now! BOTD++" BOTD, I knew was "Babe of the day" and seemingly a notable one.

So, I guessed that I would be going in to watch my wife check out some makeup. Not my favorite thing but with a BOTD++ on offer in addition to her buying cosmetics, who was I to pass this up?

I went into the fairly small store and found my wife sitting on a stool near the back of the softly lit shop. Facing her was a young woman and she was applying something to my wife's face. Okay, I didn't get it. Yes, this blonde was cute, but it seems that Rachael had oversold her appeal some.

My wife turned to me and introduced the other woman as Hailey. After only a moment, I was completely smitten, and my opinion had totally changed. Wow! Hailey gave me a winning smile and only spoke one sentence about how beautiful my wife is. Then she nodded to a stool near them where I could sit and watch closely. That smile, wow! That sultry voice, another wow! Okay, and the physical appeal was also quite high. Her shape would be described as petite but with delightfully high and sizeable breasts. The straight blonde hair went halfway down her back. She was dressed all in black as so many women in cosmetics seemed to do. Then, her face. I guess I would describe it as elfin. Maybe the best word is simply cute. I wouldn't describe her as hot. I would, instead, say she was a quiet beauty.

All-in-all, this woman, who I was guessing to be in her early twenties, was an absolute keeper. If I was half my age, I'm fifty-two now, and single I would have done everything in my power to get to know her better.

My wife, it would seem, was doing that job for me. For us.

I sat and watched the two women while also pretending to check out my cell phone. That phone now had the camera on, and a video of the duo was in the making. Yes, we had largely given up on taking videos of others, but this Hailey merited my recording her every action. My wife could tell what I was doing, even though to any outside observer it would seem that I was simply messing with some app on the phone. Rachael knew better and gave me a wink to acknowledge.

Hailey delicately applied various types of goo, (aka cosmetics), to my wife and the two women chatted amiably while this was going on. More than once, Hailey turned and gave me a smile and then turned back to my wife. With each smile, I melted a bit more.

I loved watching the two of them. Hailey was standing very close to my wife, and it was quite sensual to watch her gently brush a lock of Rachael's hair away and gently hold my wife's chin as she slowly moved my wife's head to one side and then another. That hand seemed to softly caress my wife's face, but I was probably putting way more into this than what was actually happening. The reality was simply that a cosmetician was applying makeup to my wife. The fantasy was that she was coming onto Rachael.

They were physically close. Very close. Another few inches and they could be kissing. I knew this wasn't remotely part of the pending activity and it was just part of the process of applying makeup but, damn, it was sexy.

This went on for a while as Hailey tried various bits of product on my wife. At one point, Hailey placed her left hand on my wife's leg, as if to steady herself. My wife, for her part, gently touched Hailey's hand and then, as if embarrassed, withdrew it.

After a while, and more than two-hundreds worth of makeup later, the process was done.

As things turned out, we didn't go to the restaurant for dinner that night. Instead, my wife dragged me to our car which was parked nearby, and ordered me to take her home and fuck her right then!

I definitely was not going to argue with that fun request.

"She's so cute!" Rachael had exclaimed when she was under me in our bed shortly after arriving home. "Her eyes are so deep blue, and that smile is delightful. That hand was on my leg. I liked it. I liked it when she touched my face. Damn, she is something!"

I said nothing. My role was simply to continue to pump my very ready cock into my wife as she went on about Hailey and to make sure I didn't cum before she was ready.

"Her face. Her voice! I could feel her breath on me when she was close to my face. I wanted more!"

And so, it went. I think my wife's bi side was now firmly out in the open. I didn't see a reason to be worried even with this being an entirely new dynamic in our relationship. Despite our resolve to never bring another person into our sex life, could Hailey be an exception to this? Doubtful. This was much better kept as a fantasy. Still, just how "bi" was my wife?

Later, when we finally had dinner, and were in a blissful post-coital state, Rachael reviewed the video I had secretly taken of Hailey and her together. It was not Oscar-worthy, but it caught the beauty of both women fairly well.

"She is quite something. You really think she is cute and maybe even luscious, don't you?"

Uh, wasn't it my wife who seemed so enamored with Hailey? Well, if she wanted to deflect her feelings onto me then I would gladly accept. Maybe this was a way for my wife to not have to openly address her attraction to another woman.

"Yes, she is. Both of you are quite something." I tried to sound impartial and not state how I would give up a body part to be up close and personal with that delicious blonde.

"She gave me her card," Rachael said as she watched the video while sipping her wine. "I know what her work hours are. The card has her contact information and she invited me to come back. We have to go back!" My wife had stated excitedly over dinner.

I didn't want to mention how the last visit with Hailey cost over two hundred to buy some of her makeup. Of course, Hailey wanted to see my wife again as long as that wallet stayed open. Or was I being way too cynical?

Two days later we went back to see her. Rachael had even called ahead to make an appointment with her to set up a special makeup consultation. It was a ruse as my wife had little need for more cosmetics but screw it. Doing this ensured that she would have time with Hailey when we were there. Even with the appointment being just for my wife, this was clearly a "we" thing. I would be there to watch, and I was looking forward to it. Who knew that I would actually want to visit a beauty store?

My wife held my hand for much of the twenty-minute drive to the outdoor mall and to the small shop where Hailey worked. She was openly excited about seeing this young woman again and didn't try to hide it. Rachael had even gone out of her way to dress appealing. Not overtly sexy but the summer-weight, knee-length dress she chose was a good mix of casual, classy, and slightly sensual.

Hailey greeted my wife with a big hug and one of her disarming smiles as if they were life-long friends. Then she turned to me and did the same. It was, to me, much more than just a casual nice-to-see-you hug. And, well, feeling those high and firm breasts press against me was a nice benefit.

"Just sit there quietly and watch like you did before," Hailey directed me with a playful tone. Her face beamed and then Hailey turned her attention to my wife.

So, I sat and watched them there in that back and semi-private section of the store. Again, my wife sat on a low-backed stool with her feet resting on one of the stool's cross braces. My wife's dress had risen slightly in the process, but she did nothing to correct it. Hailey stood close to my wife and softly cupped her chin in one hand while she turned my wife's face in different directions to examine her.

"You have a classic beauty," Hailey said. Then the young woman went about the business of trying on lip gloss, eye shadow, and other goos which I have no clue what they were for.

All the while, the two women chatted softly, and I could see my wife's face glowing as they talked. I couldn't hear much of it and that didn't really matter. What did matter was the sensual sight of these two women together.

Just like the time before, Hailey softly rested her left hand on my wife's leg as if to steady herself. This time, with the dress riding up slightly, that hand was on bare skin instead of pants as it had been before. Hailey kept that left hand there, letting it gently touch my wife's knee and leg while applying makeup to Rachael with her right hand.

All the while the two women's faces were within inches of each other.

That dress had risen slightly again during these activities. Nothing outrageous but just this simple act was incredibly erotic. Had Hailey caused the dress to rise? Had my wife done that? After a while, my wife softly rested her hand on Hailey's. The touch was tentative, as if Rachael was expecting a rejection. No rejection came. Hailey's hand softly caressed my wife's leg, and my wife was gently caressing that hand.

Holy fuck! This was better than any explicit porn I had ever watched.

Eventually, the makeup session was done, and my wife stood from the stool to face me. I could see her face was flushed. I first commented to my wife on how beautiful she looked and then dutifully paid the huge sum for the makeup Rachael was acquiring.

Then, a great and pleasant surprise. "She has a break in a few minutes. She'll be joining us at the bistro." My wife tried to sound nonchalant as we left the store. Still, from the quiver in her voice, I could see that there was an interesting mix of emotions behind this.

Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting in that cozy bistro at a booth along one side. We ordered our food and coffee and chatted. Put another way, the two women mostly talked, and I mostly listened. During this talk, we learned that Hailey had recently split from her live-in boyfriend and was currently staying at a friend's place until she could find an apartment she liked and could afford. She also told us how she wanted to go back to the university and work on her master's degree.

This talk went on for a bit and then my wife surprised the crap out of me. Without any consultation between us, I heard Rachael say, "You can move in with us. We have a private suite in the basement, the level below where our bedroom is. You would have complete privacy and you wouldn't have to pay anything except your own food cost."

I was stunned. My wife was openly inviting this luscious young woman to live in our home. This was a woman that both my wife and I were lusting for. This was probably a dumb idea, especially as we theoretically had no intention of ever bringing someone else into our bed. Still, I really, really wanted for Hailey to say yes.

My wife went on to describe our home and the location in regard to the university. It would be very convenient for her, Rachael had added.

Hailey thought about this for a moment. "I barely know you two and I probably shouldn't do it, but the idea sounds appealing."

"Then you will do it?" Rachael asked hopefully.

Hailey gave us a curious smile. "I will, if you honestly answer a couple of questions."

"Fire away," I said, finally joining this conversation.

"What does BOTD plus, plus mean?" The young blonde gave my wife a curious look. "You didn't think I was looking, but I saw you send that text message and then moments later this handsome guy came in to join us." She nodded toward me.

Oh crap! We had been caught!

My wife's face turned bright red. I could see that her mind was churning as she thought about what to say. Finally, with the tone of a child who had been caught stealing from the cookie jar, she responded. "My husband and I play a game. A bit of innocent but sexy fun. We spot attractive women while we are out and name the best one the Babe of the Day. Those were the BOTD initials from my text."

"And I was it just then? I was the BOTD?" Hailey asked.

I couldn't tell how she was feeling about this. She had the right to slap us, get totally pissed, and cause a major scene.

"Yes. You were, and continue to be, our Babe of the Day." Rachael said, her eyes cast downward.

"And the plus, plus part of your message?"

"It should be obvious. We thought highly of you. I wanted my husband to see you. Nothing more. We weren't trying to do anything more." Damn, but my wife was showing her shame just then.

"Do you go about picking up other women for some kinky games?" Hailey asked and again I couldn't get a sense of how she was taking this.

"No. And never. We don't and won't do anything like that."

"You just check out other women and announce one of them as the day's winner? You don't get stalkerish or do anything else creepy?"

"No and hell no." I said vehemently, hoping this sounded sincere and would make me seem less perverse..

"Are you trying to pick me up? Is it your plan to screw me once I move into your place?"

"No!" I exclaimed again. "We just admire you and now want to help you out. That's all."

Several moments passed then Hailey finally responded. "Okay, if you promise to not get weird, then I appreciate your offer to move in and will gladly accept."

At that moment, our lives changed. I just didn't know how much.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Just gets better and better.

buckshots6buckshots68 months ago

I Enjoyed it very much and look forward to hearing how much life will change!

52casper52casper8 months ago

You really need to write a next chapter!!

63luckyman63luckyman8 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Lucky

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Good Fences, Ch. 01 New neighbors naughtily nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 01 Joe coaxes his wife Millie into revealing her charms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Alice The Exhibitionist I encourage my gf to show herself off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor She gets naked mowing the lawn with her young neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories