My Wife and I Enjoy Watching Ch. 03

Story Info
Hailey moves in and the watching game grows.
1.4k words
8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the reader: this is the third segment in this saga. It is best to read the first two parts before starting here as they explain how events led to this point.

= = = = = =

Three days later, Hailey moved in. My wife and I had freshened up the suite of rooms in the basement for her. New towels and sheets were set in place, and I even cleaned out the garage to make room for her car. We had to take off work to do this but, that was fine.

We didn't even talk about the ramifications of having Hailey, a woman almost the age of our daughter, move in. Instead, we focused our energies on getting the house ready. The one precaution that I did take was to put away some valuables to reduce the impact of what could happen if Hailey was trying to rip us off in some way. Rachael disapproved but I thought this was prudent.

Then, with little fanfare, on a Wednesday evening, Hailey moved in. My sole job was to bring in the many boxes that she had stuffed into her SUV, and, after that, I just went off to my study while my wife joyfully showed Hailey every aspect of the kitchen, laundry, codes to get into the house, and so on.

Setting aside the sensual appeal of Hailey, a woman who was half my age, it was actually quite nice to have someone younger in the house. It made everything seem livelier. Rachael and I are in our early fifties and, while we like to think of ourselves as active, in truth we have become rather boring. Boring, that is, except for the enjoyable Babe of the Day thing.

So, we had a third person in the house. It was a great change of pace. For the first several nights, after Hailey got in from work, we would have a relaxing dinner together and then generally sit back and just watch TV. Hailey took over one sofa while Rachael and I kept to our regular recliners.

Oh, one fun aspect of this was the pajamas. By the second evening, and right after dinner, each of the two ladies changed into relaxing gowns to wear while the evening wound down. These were nothing overtly sexy. Both of them wore simple knee-length nightgowns and, seemingly, very little more. I knew that Rachael only wore panties and no bra under her gown, and it seemed that Hailey was doing the same.

More than once I caught an enjoyable glance of bare legs on one or the other of them. Hailey caught me admiring her bare legs as we sat there watching a movie.

"Are you two still checking out and rating other women?"

This caught both Rachael and me off guard. "No. We stopped after our chat in the bistro with you."

"I didn't mean to embarrass you guys and make you stop doing that," she said while muting the volume on the movie and looking at us. "Actually, it sounded kind of fun. More couples should do erotic things like that."

And that was it. Nothing else was said and the movie was turned back on. Nothing else was said, that is, until two nights later. The ladies had not yet changed into their evening gowns to watch TV and we were just sitting back at the dinner table with plenty of wine flowing. Hailey was in high spirits because she had been approved to start her master's program at the nearby university for the coming semester. She hadn't fully committed to this as there was another college she was also thinking about.

Then, holy fuck did things change! Hailey got up from the table and said something that sounded fairly normal at first, but it caught our attention. Put another way, what she said was nowhere near normal.

"I've been reading a fun set of stories," Hailey said simply. "Want to hear about them? Uh, they are about a playful couple somewhat like you two."

"Yes, please," my wife had said simply.

Hailey gave a mischievous smile. "Okay. One of the stories is about a couple who have a fun game of watching other people but have a fear of getting caught. Well, in the story, there was another young woman living close by. For the sake of simplicity, the story refers to her as a girl even though she is a woman in her twenties. Well, the couple were entranced by her. So to keep from getting caught, they created a magic spell where they could sneak into the girl's place and be invisible to her. They would just watch her and not do anything else. They just stayed silent as she changed clothes and such. It was really a fun story."

Both my wife and I were stunned. At the risk of being slow, just what was Hailey saying here? Did she actually want us to watch her change clothes? Had I bumped my head and gone delusional? We didn't have to wait long to find out.

"If you two will excuse me, I need to go downstairs and change out of my work clothes. It could be fun to see if some magic happens while I do this." Hailey announced and, with this, that luscious blonde left the dining room and headed to her suite of rooms.

"Did she really say and mean what we think we heard?" I exclaimed in a low voice. My heart was racing.

"Don't ask. Just do it! Don't think about what could happen if we're wrong," my wife said as she took my hand and silently led me downstairs.

We weren't wrong. The suite in our basement is comprised of a sitting area, a large bedroom and full bath. The door to the bedroom was open. Wide open.

"Be quiet," my wife whispered sternly in my ear. "In the story, Hailey said the couple didn't say or do anything but watch."

So, we went into Hailey's bedroom and stood along one wall, opposite from where Hailey was standing near her closet with her back to us. It truly was as if Rachael and I were invisible as Hailey didn't acknowledge us in any way. We stood there and watched entranced while the "girl" of the story slowly, ever so slowly, removed first her shoes, and then her blouse. This left her standing there in slacks and a bra. She turned slowly and we were able to admire her fully.

My wife gripped my hand firmly as we checked out that luscious body. Hailey has a youthful, high, and firm set of C or D-cup breasts which were clad in a minimal black bra. Damn was that incredible to see! She then took a moment to brush her long blonde hair and did so in a manner that spoke purely of sex.

Soon, the slacks came off. This left her standing about ten feet before us in just bra and panties. Damn and double damn!

Rachael continued to grip my hand and I couldn't blame her. Actually, I wouldn't have objected if my wife was grabbing my cock instead of my hand but, oh well, can't have everything.

After a moment, the bra came off and Hailey was just standing so we could get a good look at that incredible chest. Again, she paid us no attention. I had hoped that she would remove her panties, but this didn't happen. The last act was for Hailey to go into a clothing chest of drawers, pull out her nightgown, and put it on. Somehow, even the act of putting on that gown was extremely sexy. "Guess I'll go back upstairs in a minute to see what Rick and Rachael are up to," Hailey said aloud to herself.

We took this as our clue and quickly got out of the room and darted upstairs to do the dishes from dinner which had been neglected so far.

Later, with erotic electricity in the air, the three of us sat in our living room and watched TV. Or, put another way, the TV was on, but I don't think that my wife or I had focused at all on what was showing. An interesting aspect of this was that absolutely nothing was said by any of us about what had transpired down in Hailey's bedroom.

Where was this all leading to?

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
piedadpiedad8 months ago

Okay, I’m well and truly hooked on this story and cannot wait for the next installment.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 01 Joe coaxes his wife Millie into revealing her charms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Good Fences, Ch. 01 New neighbors naughtily nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Alice The Exhibitionist I encourage my gf to show herself off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor She gets naked mowing the lawn with her young neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories